Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Awh Lissa what a bummer Hun.:hugs: Sorry bout the way things are going for you. :cry: This should encourage you today to know that even though you may have experienced some delay in childbearing God still has good plans in mind for you. :flower:

Lissa, when does dh get home? Do you suppose the mc has something to do with the low progesterone? Hopefully since you're now getting that taken care of, you'll get a keeper next opportunity you and dh have together. I'm sorry this one didn't stay:nope::hugs: It does seem that you're quite fertile, that's something to be happy about:thumbup:

Thanks ladies. And yes it does seem that I am very fertile. I just want one to stick. As for the reason for the mc my doc says it is because of the Lupus. Tuesday I started feeling sick like a cold so I knew my immune system was down and I knew it was fighting the baby off. My OB's nurse called me back yesterday afternoon and said that until I see the rhuematologist and get my lupus under control that most likely this will continue to be the outcome. She wasn't very positive but atleast she was honest. I am really bumped and looking at the fact that my 3 babies I have might just be it for me. And I am coming to terms with it. Today I am kidless. Everyone will be home tonight. So will my hubby. I can't wait to see him this has been a very long few days. Faith I am not sure how many DPO I was I am thinking about 14 or 15. And my usual is 10 or 11.

Oh Lissa...I am sure that this is hard for you and I am sure I would feel the exact same way as you. Heck I can't even get a + yet. The Dr. will get your Lupus under control and you will be back to TTC before you know it!

Hi ladies. Looks like O'd early this month! On Monday had lots of EWCM and we BD that night. The next day little to no cm so I am almost sure this was the day I O'd. Heres to that long TWW.

Faith how are things with you??? Not to much longer until you can test I see. I hope that you get your BFP this month!

MommaB, hope this is your month:thumbup: You'll probably find the TWW flying by as you keep busy with the renewal plans:)

Lissa, I hope the dr.s can help you get the lupus under control so you can TTC again. Don't give up yet. I know it must be so hard to see those +tests and not be able to get that baby to stick:nope: That's great that dh is coming home already:happydance: enjoy the weekend with him:winkwink:

Afm, dh and I are having a hormone panel done sometime next month. Hopefully this can shed some light as to why we're on cycle 7 and not even one single BFP:nope: I really do think my estrogen & progesterone are out of whack..but we'll see. We're also having thyroid checked and cortisol levels:thumbup:

This is a tough journey and I can feel myself falling away from the whole TTC stuff. Just this cycle we've had 4 bfps on the TR threads..Lissa's sadly ended in MC, and another gal is having surgery this morning as it was determined that her baby is in the tube:nope: I *hope* the other 2 ladies have babies that will stay for 9 months:hugs: and to top this off, my next door neighbor is in the midst of a mc:cry: we've been keeping her 3 y.o. busy so she can rest.
Oh, but something positive! My sister had her baby at 12:48am Tues:happydance: she is a sweet, tiny, precious bundle. Wow! you really forget how tiny they are at birth! She weighed 6lbs 1oz:happydance:

faith congrats to your sister :) It really is horrible to see all these girls get there bfp and half have already ended badly I just dont understand! I hope that you are given some good answers at your appointment :) dont give up this will happen

Lissa and Faith- I hope the doctors you guys see and tests you both have done can help you both figure out whats going on, and get help and answers so that YOU guys can be next. YOU BOTH DESERVE IT!

Thanks ladies:hugs: you guys are THE BEST:thumbup: Thanks for sticking with us, here, and continuing to offer encouragement:winkwink: It's truly a blessing and nothing short of a miracle that you both got only ONE BFP and it stuck in just the right place and you both are cruising along nicely:hugs: It's soooo nice to see some encouraging stories amidst the tragedy of the journey:kiss:

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend:) dd and I are going to be busy, busy making rhubarb jam:thumbup: I have rhubarb coming out my ears!:haha: I've got to get it picked before our grasshopper plague consumes it! This is our 4th year of terrible grasshopper problems..:dohh:

faith I thank god often I feel so lucky especially seeing all the things that could have happened. I hope you are in the same one bfp boat as I was :) enjoy your quality time with your daughter they are the best!

I feel so luck also! Especially conceiving on the first cycle we tried- I hoped I would be one of those women, but I also know that every woman with a TR hopes they are that woman. What is really funny, is my first name is derived from the Goddess and Wine and Fertility...and it was always a big joke, you know, since I had that accidental teenage pregnancy that resulted in my son.

Faith- I wish I could grow ANYTHING. It is a cool 60 degrees and raining here. I have never felt so awesome having a drizzly, cool summer! All my plants died, but Im soooo comfy. Lol.

Yes dash and momma faith had it right thanks for sticking around with us. This has been a heck of a ride for me and my hubby. We talked last night and together we feel like we can't do this every month. Seeing the ++ tests and then mcing. Truely it is breaking my heart. We said that there will be no more temping no OPK's and no testing until there is some kind of pain or I am atleast a week late. And hopefully we can get some answers soon. Thank you all for listening to me complain which is all I feel like I have been doing lately.

Yes dash and momma faith had it right thanks for sticking around with us. This has been a heck of a ride for me and my hubby. We talked last night and together we feel like we can't do this every month. Seeing the ++ tests and then mcing. Truely it is breaking my heart. We said that there will be no more temping no OPK's and no testing until there is some kind of pain or I am atleast a week late. And hopefully we can get some answers soon. Thank you all for listening to me complain which is all I feel like I have been doing lately.

Lissa, I've never thought of you as a complainer:hugs: your living life...it's real..and this is our own little *safe place* where we can be real..without judgement, but just here for support:thumbup:

That's great that you and dh had that open and honost discussion:thumbup: I think your plan sounds like the best idea! It seems we ride on a *high* for the first 6 months of TTC, but then it loses its thrill and excitement of seeing the +opk and symptom spotting through the TWW etc. I'm right there with you. I quit temping right around O and haven't looked back:nope: It's been nice not having to worry about the temp, no checking CM and I won't test until AF is LATE. I totally expect her and then there's no dissapointment when she comes. This particular TWW has been nice...I had sore bbs from O day until about 5dpo...and they've been fine since:thumbup: I've felt really good:) I'm thinking it could be the Maca since this is the 1st full cycle of using it as well as B-Complex. I will continue taking supplements because I think they're great! I'm leaving all the baby stuff up to the giver of LIFE:)

I haven't tried any of the vitamins. I am just been taking the prenatal. And an extra folic acid. I am sure when I see my Ob they will probably suggest something. But at this point I just want to get things under control. and loose some of this post TR weight. I have gained 13 LBS since October. And 10 of it came from the clomid in December and January. I feel like if I can get the Lupus under control and get my body healthy that things might work out better. Thank you all for understanding. And Faith your such a sweetie :) My husband actually walked out here this morning and said who are you typing to. I said my girls on the MB. I do think it is great to have a place to turn to when things don't look the best and when you know your friends don 't understand. My friends try to understand, but none of them know what to say. Other then it will be ok. Which is what friends are for. But with you guys I know that you understand. And I can't say thank you enough.

Good Morning Ladies!

How is everyone feeling? Boy i know one thing i am ready to get school started back up. The heat is horrible here and I won't let them go outside except early morning or late evening after dinner. Boy being cooped up inside is really getting to all of us. I found that perfect dress this weekend. DH surprised me flowers and dinner that night which really took me off guard. . .he says that I've been a bit grumpy and he thought it'd cheer me up. Boy did it work. No signs or symptoms of having a BFP this month either. Faith i sure do look forward to seeing how things turn out for you this month. It would be so exciting to see you get that BFP this month!!

sweets sounds like a good plan if anything you will feel some relief and perhaps a big wonderful surprise :)
mbrown Im ready as well my kids fight alittle to much these days about everything and anything!
afm I have a huge migraine which seems to be how its gonna be for awhile I went to the chiropractor twice in a week and im still dying, usually it helps but I guess I went from wanting to puke to wanting to shoot my head off lol I was soooo scared to go too for some reason the idea of her cracking me with a baby in there freaks me out I know lots of woman do it I just feel like it cant be super safe for the baby but I really felt like I needed some relief and taking tylenol was not cutting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->