Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Chiropractic is not only safe but REALLY encouraged while pregnant! I get adjusted all the time. It can help prevent so many discomforts.

Lissa- when are you seeing your rheumatologist?

As for me...I have my 22 weeks check up tomorrow. Because of previous PTL and cervix issues I go in every 2 weeks for cervical ultrasounds. So far so good, hoping it stays that way!

Chiropractic is not only safe but REALLY encouraged while pregnant! I get adjusted all the time. It can help prevent so many discomforts.

Lissa- when are you seeing your rheumatologist?

As for me...I have my 22 weeks check up tomorrow. Because of previous PTL and cervix issues I go in every 2 weeks for cervical ultrasounds. So far so good, hoping it stays that way!

August 18th. Yesterday I went to the library to get a book on Lupus and things you can do at home to help. Can you believe they didn't have 1 book there. They had to order it from Amazon said it would be about 2 weeks before they got it. I really wanted to do some reading and be prepared.

Lissa, did you check Amazon.com yourself? It's amazing how CHEAP you can buy books! Take a look, if you haven't already:thumbup: I hope and pray that you get some good answers at your appt.:hugs:

Dash, how was your checkup today?:hugs:

Momma, I can't wait to see what you're having:happydance: Did the migraine finally leave you?

MommaB, your dh sounds like such a sweetheart:) How thoughtful that he would buy you flowers and treat you to dinner, just to make you feel better! Sounds like a keeper:winkwink: You'll have to post a pic of your dress:happydance: how fun! My dd LOVES to look at wedding dresses and she's only 9! Boy, it starts early:haha:

Herbie, how are you feeling these days? How far along are you now?:hugs:

CDN, how are you doing?

How are the rest of the TTC gals? We haven't heard from some of our other ladies for a while! Check in when you can, girls, and let us know how you're doing:hugs:

Afm, still waiting for AF:) Now I'm wishing I would have temped through this month:haha: at least I'd know what's going on. I plan to test on Friday AM if she hasn't arrived by then. I'm NEVER late..except I did start B-Complex this cycle, which helps with spotting during lp and helps to extend lp. So, this has really thrown me off..don't know if it's just the B-Comp doing its job or what:shrug: I'm such a weany..I'm too afraid to test and see a BFN:wacko: crazy..I know! If I'm not preggo this cycle, I have to give two:thumbup::thumbup: to B-Complex and Maca because I have zero PMS, NO sore bbs, NO water weight, NO PMS headache...in fact, I feel like I'm around O time:winkwink: I have had a few waves of nausea, which I sometimes have before AF..also some lower back pain and mild cramping off and on, but overall, it's been a good TWW:)

Sounds hopeful Faith! I totally like what Im hearing from you :D

My appt was great today. Baby is measuring big, and my cervical length was 4.13 which is AWESOME!

Faith I cant wait to hear what friday brings :)
Dash what great news!

Oh Faith I am sooo excited for you.:happydance: Can't wait to see what happens!:thumbup:

I will try to put a picture from the site but not sure how to get it on here yet.

Attachments

• White-Deep-V-neck-Satin-Chiffon-Wedding-Dress-8901-1.jpg
    White-Deep-V-neck-Satin-Chiffon-Wedding-Dress-8901-1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1
  • White-Deep-V-neck-Satin-Chiffon-Wedding-Dress-8901-2.jpg
    White-Deep-V-neck-Satin-Chiffon-Wedding-Dress-8901-2.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1
oh I love the dress!!!!! I wanna get married again just so I canwear a pretty dress again lol

:happydance::happydance:I love the dress. Is everyone enjoying the heatwave.. OMG... HORRIBLE. Finally a good bit of news. The guys are hear working on our yard. I will be planting grass seed tonight. WOOOOOHOOOOO:thumbup: I am so excited. Then on top of that our pool is being installed Saturday. Yesterday a friend of ours came over and planted 13 trees that I had bought. He brough top soil and mulch and did my flower bed too. So 4 months after we moved in We are finally getting a yard. I am so happy. ALSO :winkwink: I was asked to put a walk for Lupus together. So I will start working on that shortly. When I spoke to the lady today at the Ohio Fondation for Lupus I told her that I had had another MC and she said that she was sorry and that it is very common with Lupus. She also talked to me about a cleansing system and a diet. She said the Cleansing system will make me ill for a day or 2. She said you will think your going to die from vomiting and all but that I will be better able to control the Lupus afterwards. She said all the meds I have been taking are going to build up in my system and when I do the cleansing my body will release everything from my liver. SO I am still unsure if I will do that. But for now I am doing a happy dance. I will post pics later. :happydance::dance:

MommaB, can't wait to see a photo of you in the dress! It's super beautiful! Thanks for posting the pic:)

Lissa, congrats on the new yard! And a pool sounds wonderful with this heat wave:wacko: you needed some good news:thumbup:

Afm, Auntie Flow woke with me this AM...grrrr...:coffee: drowned my sorrows in a cappuccino:haha: I'm okay:) Getting the hormone testing done will hopefully provide some answers!

BOOOO Faith. Im sorry :( I was rooting for you this month!

MommaBrown- BEAUTIFUL dress!

Thank you ladies!

Faith- So so sorry Hun! I hope that you get the answers you want with your testing. I so thought this was your month. :hugs:

Bummer Faith. I was really feeling it for you this month. Onto the next month. We will be rooting for you.

Faith im so sorry dear :(

I have a question for you girls has anyone ever heard of your betas doubling while your bleeding? my sister just got another bfp this will be her 3rd the first was ectoic the second was a mc and now she thought she was mcing and when she got her bloods her numbers had doubled! wth! the poor girl can never just have a black and white pregnancy or mc she has been through hell ugh and hte dr says there is nothing he can say until she gets more blood work on monday! I thinks its soooo weird

Bleeding during a successful pregnancy is common. If her numbers are doubling I would think perhaps there is a really good chance that she might be having a successful pregnancy.

I hope so dash!!!!! this poor girl is going to need to be commited if she has to keep enduring mc and ectopics!

Momma, so sorry to hear about your sister:nope: I certainly don't have the answers, BUT my younger sister has had 2 pregnancies with first tri bleeding. With her first, we thought for sure she was MC...but she had a healthy baby girl in the end:thumbup: 2nd dd..same thing..first tri, she had placenta prevea (sp) but had a full-term baby with that one as well! I *HOPE* your sister's baby will be okay:hugs:

Thanks faith I will keep you girls posted I sure hope she can carry this lo to full term like your sister did :)
Today my sister is coming over and were having thanksgiving in july Im so thrilled to be stuffing my face with turkey,,stuffing and all those yummy things that go with thanksgiving :) I know its hot out but my belly doesnt care lol

Thanks faith I will keep you girls posted I sure hope she can carry this lo to full term like your sister did :)
Today my sister is coming over and were having thanksgiving in july Im so thrilled to be stuffing my face with turkey,,stuffing and all those yummy things that go with thanksgiving :) I know its hot out but my belly doesnt care lol

Wow! How fun!!! Is this an annual tradition? Sounds wonderful:) I LOVE making T-day dinner...love trying new side dishes and pies each year. Have a fun day!

We're currently in Aspen, CO for dh's show this weekend. It's super busy here and hot!...but I guess it's hot everywhere right now:wacko:

Thanks girls:hugs:

MommaB, looks like you're next:thumbup: We need a sticky BFP:happydance:

I fear a BFN is in the future. I am just have that feeling that my sore BB's are because AF is getting ready to show. Few cramps but nothing to indicate BFP. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->