Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

hey GIrl!!!
I just checked out your chart...looks AWESOME!!!!! Nice chart!!!!
I think your right...Red cross line tomorrow!!!!yay!!!
Your vaca certainly HAS NOT slowed you and DH down..you guys have BEEN BUUUUSY!!!!!! love it!!!
IT IS hard to NOT think about it, but it's able to be done, TO A POINT,, no kidding LAST cycle I WAS soooo crazy~ss and wondering~I had myself a mess...I DID NOT do that this time...felt sSOO much better....

YES, miracles DO happen..I have my eyes open and I'm praying for it...my buddy says who will be right, the chart or the woman..I hope the chart I tell ya, but I'm guessing in this case..the woman...we WILL see!!!!
Temps WILL tell in the a.m!!!!

love ya girl!!!!
:hug:

Faith hi :) My computer was out for 2 days grrrr but im up and running again :) we have been doing the smep but i think I actaully O yesterday adn we did'nt do it dear husband fell asleep on the couch :( we will BD tonight :) My fingers are crossed for your bfp this month!
Sag Im so sorry the witch got you I thought for sure this was your month! why the hell does it take so long for us tr woman to get preggo?!
TTC im soooo stoked for you heartbeats and ultrasounds thats what dreams are made of :)

DASH: I can SO relate to the awful post-op AF:growlmad: My first AF following surgery was *normal*..took place about 12 days after surgery. 2nd AF was THEE WORST af I have EVER experienced. I was in so much pain...had severe cramping and deep achy feeling in my ovary area...truly miserable...3rd af was better than 2nd but still painful...I'm hoping she doesn't show this cycle, but, if she does, I'll be really anxious to see how it compares. Sag's story gives me hope that things might get better:thumbup:

SAG: :hugs: So sorry the nasty witch got you:cry:...I guess each month we are learning more and more about our bodies

TATER: :hugs:Miracles do happen! Maybe tomorrow will be one of those:flower: Glad you got a much needed nap today!

FUTURE: How are you feeling:happydance: Any symptoms to speak of?

MOMMA: Where are you today girl? Are you having BnB withdrawl?:haha: Hope your day is going well!

TTC: So happy your little one is growing and doing well:hugs: Have you found anything to help curb the MS?

Afm, just waiting for FF to draw my cover line. Should be tomorrow. We snuck in an extra BD last night even though it was technically the *skip* night...just couldn't resist dh:haha: I'm going to keep myself really busy this week and not think about the 2ww:kiss: (yea, right:haha:)

Is anyone planning a fun something for Valentines Day? Can't believe we're only 4 days away from it? We're planning to do something fun as a family...still trying to decide exactly what it will be:flower:

My MS seems to come and go I have a for a few days than I don't have any. Do you ladies rember when MS is suppose to really kick in? I'm 6 weeks and 1 day today. I'm having a little bit of MS this morning. :hugs:

Saga, Tater,Momma, Faith, Dash, and Future tons of :dust: to you wonderful ladies no matter where you ladies are in your cylce! Have a blessed weekend ladies!! :hugs:

DASH: I can SO relate to the awful post-op AF:growlmad: My first AF following surgery was *normal*..took place about 12 days after surgery. 2nd AF was THEE WORST af I have EVER experienced. I was in so much pain...had severe cramping and deep achy feeling in my ovary area...truly miserable...3rd af was better than 2nd but still painful...I'm hoping she doesn't show this cycle, but, if she does, I'll be really anxious to see how it compares. Sag's story gives me hope that things might get better:thumbup:

SAG: :hugs: So sorry the nasty witch got you:cry:...I guess each month we are learning more and more about our bodies

TATER: :hugs:Miracles do happen! Maybe tomorrow will be one of those:flower: Glad you got a much needed nap today!

FUTURE: How are you feeling:happydance: Any symptoms to speak of?

MOMMA: Where are you today girl? Are you having BnB withdrawl?:haha: Hope your day is going well!

TTC: So happy your little one is growing and doing well:hugs: Have you found anything to help curb the MS?

Afm, just waiting for FF to draw my cover line. Should be tomorrow. We snuck in an extra BD last night even though it was technically the *skip* night...just couldn't resist dh:haha: I'm going to keep myself really busy this week and not think about the 2ww:kiss: (yea, right:haha:)

Is anyone planning a fun something for Valentines Day? Can't believe we're only 4 days away from it? We're planning to do something fun as a family...still trying to decide exactly what it will be:flower:

My MS seems to come and go I have a for a few days than I don't have any. Do you ladies rember when MS is suppose to really kick in? I'm 6 weeks and 1 day today. I'm having a little bit of MS this morning. :hugs:

I remember it starting right at 6 weeks:thumbup: It's how I would find out I was preggers. AF wasn't regular for me back then, so it was MS that always maybe me say "waaait a minute....." :winkwink:

yeah me too around 6 weeks
hey chart girls would you say that I O'd on wednesday?

yeah me too around 6 weeks
hey chart girls would you say that I O'd on wednesday?

Hey momma, I'm still new at this, but I'm thinking no....what you wanna see is a shift of .4degress AFTER O..that's what you want to see~showing low temps before O and higher temps after O~ you have a high temp on day 13, but your temp on 12 I'd THINK would be a LOT lower...actually day 9 and 12 don't add up...?
How long is your normal cycle? You've probably said, but I have NO idea...let me know about that...and it'll be good to get Saga's opinion too..

Did you, or when did you get a +OPK?

Momma, just like Tater, this is just my 2nd month temping as well. BUT, I'm wondering if they will draw your line tomorrow and use yesterday as O day. I'm sorry I'm not more help...:nope:

Tater, I see your chart is cleared for a new month:cry: Did AF arrive?

I've TOTALLY screwed up EVERYTHING at FF...over there at FF they guna LOVE me...oops//
No, my temp did drop .36 so I know it's coming..BUT I was just messing around to see what would happen when I put in menses..and it all went hay wire from there:wacko: my home page is all messed up too. I have a question in to the ppl that know what I've done, so hopefully they'll fix it for me..BUT, about the time they get it fixed...af will start a flowing...:haha:
OH well

Momma, just like Tater, this is just my 2nd month temping as well. BUT, I'm wondering if they will draw your line tomorrow and use yesterday as O day. I'm sorry I'm not more help...:nope:

that what I was going to originally write that they'll probably draw the cross line tomorrow...but then I got to looking and there are some erratic temps..like day 9, day 12, shouldn't day 12 way lower, if it were lower I'd think O for sure,,,Of course IDK a lot about it, just what FF has helped me w/ and some other reading materials and friends.....
it'll depend on how long MoMmA's cycles are too....

Hey Faith, click on my ticker again, it's saying 15DPO, see if it takes you to my NOT cleared chart..if you have time if not it's totally fine!!!
:hugs:

Do you ladies think I should worry since my MS has not kicked in and I'm 6 weeks and 1 day today. I have been sick a couple of days and that's all so far.

Do you ladies think I should worry since my MS has not kicked in and I'm 6 weeks and 1 day today. I have been sick a couple of days and that's all so far.

Worry is scientifically proven to cause physical issues in our bodies..I'd say WOrry is that last thing you wanna/need/should do...

NO, IDT you should worry about your MS...I know you have 4 other boys and i'm probably NOT going to tell you what you don't already know..BUT all pregnancies are diff....
W/ my 1st son I had "MS" ALLLLL day everyday until I delivered...then w/ Tate I had it for a short time from about 7 wks until 10 wks...but had a short spell of it at 5mo...
W/ Tahelon it hit me ONLY 2x's the whole pregnancy and it wasn't until about 8wks..
so really, it's all different..I wouldn't say NOT experiencing MS is a problem at all. I'd actually welcome the feel good pregnancy!!!!!
Don't worry sweetie, it just won't help ANYTHING, and you can't add a minute to a day by being worrisome.

Your baby is beautiful and prayers are being said for YOU!:hugs:

Worry is scientifically proven to cause physical issues in our bodies..I'd say WOrry is that last thing you wanna/need/should do...

NO, IDT you should worry about your MS...I know you have 4 other boys and i'm probably NOT going to tell you what you don't already know..BUT all pregnancies are diff....
W/ my 1st son I had "MS" ALLLLL day everyday until I delivered...then w/ Tate I had it for a short time from about 7 wks until 10 wks...but had a short spell of it at 5mo...
W/ Tahelon it hit me ONLY 2x's the whole pregnancy and it wasn't until about 8wks..
so really, it's all different..I wouldn't say NOT experiencing MS is a problem at all. I'd actually welcome the feel good pregnancy!!!!!
Don't worry sweetie, it just won't help ANYTHING, and you can't add a minute to a day by being worrisome.

Thanks Tater! I did have MS with all my boys. I just can't rember when it started. I'm always worrying about something. Which I know its not good. I worrid when I was carrying my all my boys. I'm just try to relax,but its hard around here. :hugs:

Thanks Tater! I did have MS with all my boys. I just can't rember when it started. I'm always worrying about something. Which I know its not good. I worrid when I was carrying my all my boys. I'm just try to relax,but its hard around here. :hugs:

BELIEVE ME sweetie, I'll have some trouble NOT worrying too when I get my bfp..but it's NOT something that comes naturally for us(NOT worrying I mean)...it takes practice and patience,,,and trust....so just do your best~maybe make a pact w/ yourself that when you start to worry that you'll find a way that suits who YOU are to STOP it before it gets to out of control~You are doing great, and I'm believing you're going to have a strong healthy pregnancy ~~:hugs:

BELIEVE ME sweetie, I'll have some trouble NOT worrying too when I get my bfp..but it's NOT something that comes naturally for us(NOT worrying I mean)...it takes practice and patience,,,and trust....so just do your best~maybe make a pact w/ yourself that when you start to worry that you'll find a way that suits who YOU are to STOP it before it gets to out of control~You are doing great, and I'm believing you're going to have a strong healthy pregnancy ~~:hugs:

Thanks Tater it nice to have someone to talk to!:friends::hugs:

I wrote my OB doc. nurse earlier and this is the message she sent me: Hi Kathy! Consider yourself blessed, lol Not everybody experiences morning sickness. I didn't have it terribly bad with my pregnancy. I see women come in ranging from absolutely no complaints of nausea to severe vomiting requiring iv fluid hydration. Anytime during the first trimester is when most experience the nausea / vomiting. It may still come or you may just get lucky. Don't forget too that every pregnancy a woman has is different, so just because you had morning sickness with your previous pregnancies does not mean that you will automatically have it with this one.

Asking her and talking with you Tater made me feel a lot better,may be I can relax now!

I wrote my OB doc. nurse earlier and this is the message she sent me: Hi Kathy! Consider yourself blessed, lol Not everybody experiences morning sickness. I didn't have it terribly bad with my pregnancy. I see women come in ranging from absolutely no complaints of nausea to severe vomiting requiring iv fluid hydration. Anytime during the first trimester is when most experience the nausea / vomiting. It may still come or you may just get lucky. Don't forget too that every pregnancy a woman has is different, so just because you had morning sickness with your previous pregnancies does not mean that you will automatically have it with this one.

Asking her and talking with you Tater made me feel a lot better,may be I can relax now!

You can talk to me anytime sweetie, PM me if you want..I'm on here A LOT..Not sure that I'll always have an answer, but I will always have a listening ear and can share what I do know :flow:
that was a GREAT email from your nurse..YES, just allow yourself to relax...it IS a blessing to NOT be sick..just enjoy it now in case it shows up and hits you hard!!!!!!!
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->