Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Awh Brandi I am hoping the same as Faith that maybe you guys can find a solution to help out with the marital differences.

Wanna, I had horrid cramps my first month after TR and with the MC but all the others were pretty good.

Faith I sure hope you get that NAP in and you get a :bfp: this month!!! I am so rooting for you!!!

Afm, DH took me out to Dixie Stampede in Branson, MO for our Ann. and it was fun. Just spending time with him and being able to tell him how i feel after the MC helped me alot. Dr. said to wait one month the TTC again and i think we are feeling up to it. Dr. actually said that the body becomes more fertile after a MC so maybe this one will be it.

Oh, I've heard great things about Dixie Stampede! It sounds like a nice time:) Pardon my my bad memory, but was today your vow renewal? or is it tomorrow?
As for TTC after a MC, I certainly found your dr.s advice to be true. I had a MC at 9 weeks, bled and cleaned out naturally, an then got pregnant immediately as I never had another period after. As a result, we have our beloved Hannah who is now 9:) I hope you get your keeper in short order:hugs:

Lissa... Good luck this month. Why to go on your weight loss!
Brandi... I'm sorry to hear about your divorce. It's hard especially with small children. Hope things work out for the best.

Thanks everyone for the cramps info. They aren't as bad today. Got a very faint bfp today. Might be a evap line. It was pink though. Not getting my hopes up. Well re test tomorrow or Sunday.

ooooooh! super exciting!!! I hope that line gets darker:happydance:

Omg.... Another faint positive. This ones a little darker. I'm shaking right now I'm so nervous and excited. Af is due 9/12 or 9/13. My cycles run 28 to 29 days. I got a positive opk on the 9/31 do u think i may have just o' d on the 9/1? I know you can O actually 24 hrs after positive opk. I'm just scared with it being so light.

Omg.... Another faint positive. This ones a little darker. I'm shaking right now I'm so nervous and excited. Af is due 9/12 or 9/13. My cycles run 28 to 29 days. I got a positive opk on the 9/31 do u think i may have just o' d on the 9/1? I know you can O actually 24 hrs after positive opk. I'm just scared with it being so light.

mine was really light too on a ic so I ran out and bought a frer and it was alot more readable I also did the test that says pregnat and not pregnant. If your dying to know I say try those :) good luck

Still faint. A little darker though. Going to call my Dr. and get my betas done tomorrow. So we will see. Really scared though. The only problem is I work from 10 to 7. I don't have a day off til Wednesday. U think i can still go to the out patient lab after 7 though. So wish me luck.

So I was looking back to the begining of our thread and it got me thinking I wonder how tater is doing? did you guys see futurenewman is preggo? and ttc loss really breaks my heart :( its just so crazy how long we have been on this journey together and the people that have come and gone and there stories. I cant wait to look back and see the moment you all got your bfp and the moments we all get to announce the birth of our TR babies :) lots of prayers to all of you ladies,I know im not on here as often as I was when I was ttc but i still think about everyone often

Wanna, try not to worry:hugs: best wishes for good betas:thumbup:

Mommax3, thanks for sticking around to root us on:hugs: seeing the preggo ladies here gives me HOPE!!!! Thanks for the update on Future:) I was just thinking about her recently:happydance: great to hear more good news:thumbup: and yes, I wish Tater would drop by just to say hi and update us on her journey! she was such a ball of energy and lots of fun to have on the thread:flower:

Trying to remain positive about this month:flower: Dh and I are NEVER apart, and it just so happens that the ONE night he goes out of town without me, was the night we REALLY needed to bd:dohh: figures:haha: oh well, there's always next month:thumbup: I'm looking forward to my appt. on Saturday with the Naturepath Doctor:)

Faith dont stress hubby not being there on that day there is always the days leading up to o :) good luck at the naturepath dr. im curious to see what he has to say :)

Oh girls what a fabulous weekend we had! Saturday was our vow renewal service and it was spectacular! Can't wait to get all the photos back so i can show you!

Wanna Congratulations!!

Good morning all. It's MONDAY... LOL... I had a wonderful weekend. Finished up my Clomid last night. This time was way different then the times before. I didn't have the cravings or really bad mood swings. Infact it was totaly oppostite... LOL.. Saturday I went golfing. Let me just say I have been golfing for several years and have never laughed so hard. I went with my hubby and a few friends. (ALL of which were men).. And all of them ganged up on me to make me laugh. On hole 7 I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face. Then I tried to hit the ball and wa la it hit a treee and flew back and hit my friend... (you all should see me I am still laughing with tears in my eyes) After that I couldn't hit the ball without laughing. Anyway... So I had a wonderful weekend. After Golfing we went to a party and they had a sing off. Kevin and I won.. WOOOHOOO.. So the only thing I noticed with Clomid this time was I haven't lost any weight this last week. But I am still loosing inches. I still have a few more days until our offical weigh in so maybe I will loose a few pounds before then.
**** Wanna****** Good luck today..
****Momma***** I have looked back several times. I still talk to tater every once in a while. She is doing good. She has been more focused on being healthy instead of ttc. SHe did get a +++ a few months back but it didn't take. I think it might have lasted a week past AF. Anyway. Thats it for me right now. Have a great day..

:hi: everyone,
Mommabrown- can't wait to see your vow renewal pics
Lisa- I am glad clomid was better for you this go around I heard it can make you just awful
Faith- I hope you can find a way to work in so bd time before the DH leaves
Wanna- goodluck I can't wait to hear your results ... boy that was fast !!!

I know that it took Dash three months to conceive after her TR
MommaX how long did it take you?

Its only been three months since my TR and two true months trying but this is killing me first its the waiting to OV and then the tww I don't know which one is worse. I have tried to find other things to do to keep my mind off of it but with the kids in school lets just say I am driving my self crazy until they get home. I worry every cycle if my tubes have closed or did scar tissue form or my hormones off and I hate to worry my DH with this so thanks you guys for letting me vent Whew!!
I hope everyone has a good day!!

I waited to try to TTC for 3 months (which is what my doc recommended), then got my BFP my first month trying. Momma got her BFP on month 6, I believe. It varies for everyone...

There has been some sadness on this board, when you look back. But there has also been success too. Im way to weepy and emotional to think about it, but I agree with everything Momma said. This board is an incredible resource for anybody with a TR because it shows the variety of outcomes that are possible.

Good luck this week girls!

Oh girls you are so right! I would not know what to think or expect if i didn't have y'all! :hugs:

MzLady it took me 4 months ttc but we MC too.:cry: We are currently waiting to start again. :winkwink:It took my body three months to come back to normal. Good luck to you!:flower:

My Dr. gave us the ok after the surgery. He said the surgery went good and didn't see a problem with trying right away. My recovery was fast so we just went for it.
Had my levels drawn today and she said it would take a couple of days to get back. I don't think she quite understood the reason. I asked them do i have to schedule to get the next levels drawn and she said "you need them drawn again?" Really!! My Dr wasn't there. Think I'm going to call her tomorrow and see if she can get the results.

My Dr. gave us the ok after the surgery. He said the surgery went good and didn't see a problem with trying right away. My recovery was fast so we just went for it.
Had my levels drawn today and she said it would take a couple of days to get back. I don't think she quite understood the reason. I asked them do i have to schedule to get the next levels drawn and she said "you need them drawn again?" Really!! My Dr wasn't there. Think I'm going to call her tomorrow and see if she can get the results.
Wanna, RIDE THEIR BEHINDS!!! Most dr.s/nurses have NO idea what to do with TR gals:nope: my sister is a nurse..currently working for an OB/GYN and when i explained that I would need to have 3 betas drawn..48 hrs. apart...(this, of course, is IF I ever get my BFP) she was like...WHY? You really have to take charge:thumbup: it's a HUGE shame to lose a tube (or worse case..death!) just because the dr.s don't understand the risks we have as TRs!!

Good luck! :hugs:

I went for my TR follow up appt. here at my ob/gyn. She even told me then to make sure as soon as I got a positive to get my betas checked. So my Dr. knows. Apparently the office doesnt. I'm getting on them first thing in the morning.

Faith I hope you get some bding done before he leaves.

Thanks to everyone for your warm wishes. I hope this is my sticky.

Wanna, RIDE THEIR BEHINDS!!! Most dr.s/nurses have NO idea what to do with TR gals:nope: my sister is a nurse..currently working for an OB/GYN and when i explained that I would need to have 3 betas drawn..48 hrs. apart...(this, of course, is IF I ever get my BFP) she was like...WHY? You really have to take charge:thumbup: it's a HUGE shame to lose a tube (or worse case..death!) just because the dr.s don't understand the risks we have as TRs!!

Good luck! :hugs:

Like she said they just dont understand. My doc was drawing my levels and when they were acting funny blew me off. When I was in the ER in pain they said to send me home. That was the night I lost my left tube. A week later I was still doubled over in pain and was headed to see a doc my friend told me about. I went in and he touched me and said I am taking you to surgery NOW... That day I lost my tube my baby and it broke my heart because I had known the whole time that this baby wasn't going to make it and my doc wouldn't listen to me. That was probably the most pain I had ever been in in my life. I was 4 weeks and 5 days when my tube ruptured. So when they say it is to soon for your tube to rupture tell them they are wrong. Because regular (NON TR) women wont rupture until about 6 to 7 weeks. So My point is they don't listen.
I pray that everything goes smoothly for you.

Holy cow! Lissa is that why the kept asking me if i was hurting when we started spotting then???? Not to sound stupid or anything but I never hurt once while MC'ing. Did find out the back pain i was experiencing was due to the MC tho. Wow Wanna put your foot down and tell them how important this is. I hope that its in the right spot and you have a long healthy pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->