Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

I was lucky to have a great doc locally that knew the protocol. But Momma did have a hard time getting betas too when she found out she was pregnant, if I remember correctly?

I remember what Lissa went through, with nobody listening to her, and its very true- PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN, explain, and demand they take the right action! For the first few weeks TR women dont get "normal" pregnancy treatment for a reason.

Good luck Wanna!

Well started spotting this morning. They still haven't got my results back. I was suppose to have my levels drawn again today but I'm just making an appt to be seen. My back and side is hurting. I just hope nothing happened to my tube.

I will keep you and the bean in my prayers... Hope you get some news today.

Wanna You should make them do an U/S too so they can see what is going on. Sorry that you are spotting but it also could be break through bleeding also. I hope that you hear good news from your doc! And don't be afraid to get your betas done again that can help the Dr. more than anything to let them know what is going on inside your body. If you don't mind me asking why is it taking so long to get the results back? I had my answer back with in 15-20 mins of them drawing my blood.

Well the spotting turned into heavy bleeding. I have to go back at 2 today to get my betas drawn again. She said they were 28. My Dr. is out of town but they called her and she said it sounds like a CP. I guess they send the labs off for testing. I know they can send them to the hospital lab and get them done faster. Why they didn't do that is beyond me. Oh well guess I know I can get pregnant.

wanna im soooo sorry hun :( im glad your looking on theh bright side and now know you can get preggo and for some reason it seems alot of tr girls have to suffer a mc before they get there sticky bean.

Well the spotting turned into heavy bleeding. I have to go back at 2 today to get my betas drawn again. She said they were 28. My Dr. is out of town but they called her and she said it sounds like a CP. I guess they send the labs off for testing. I know they can send them to the hospital lab and get them done faster. Why they didn't do that is beyond me. Oh well guess I know I can get pregnant.

:hugs: :hugs:

Hang in there hun. :hugs: Glad that you are looking on the better side of things. :flower:

:hugs::hugs: Take it easy.

Wanna, how are doing today? :hugs:

How is everyone else doing? Everyone has been a bit quiet lately:shrug: hope that's a good thing:flower:

Just a little depressed. Bleeding really heavily today. Thinking about switching ob/gyns. I haven't talked to the Dr at all. I feel like i should have been seen after all this. Just for some reassurance or something. Have a appt with my GP tomorrow. It's just a well check up but I am going to see what she says about the way this was handled.

Wanna, I'm doing just fine. Thanks for asking:hugs: Just waiting out my TWW:winkwink: I'm seeing a naturepath dr. on Saturday...really looking forward to that!

Feeling depressed and down is a very natural part of a MC. I haven't had one since the TR, but I did have one before my last dc was born. I really always pictured myself to be strong if I ever were to experience a MC, but in reality when it happened, I cried and cried...I was caught off guard by how hard it was to take in:(

I think your gut feeling may be right, you might check around for an ob/gyn that will be more attentive to your needs. I realize that dr.s can get really busy, but just how long does it take to make a *5 min.* phone call and ask how you're doing and offer some reassurance and professional moral support:shrug: a little can go along way with many people! Get rested up so you can move forward:thumbup: onward and upward:hugs:

HI ladies. Wanna I totally understand if you need to talk you can pm me. I had to switch docs aswell.
Faith You are a trooper.
Anyone heard from Dash, or momma. Maybe I missed there posts.
AFM. Hubby and I are taking a weekend away, Doc said IUI Tuesday. I have 3 eggs 2 on my left and 1 on my right. So bding is cut off Sunday. 100mg really does the trick twice a day..LOL.. I am just praying that the one on the right catches cause that is my best chance. Anyway. I will keep you ladies updated.

wow sweets IUI on tuesday!!! thats awsome I have a good feeling about thing :)
wanna I am lucky and have not had to deal with a mc but I could only imagine the toll it can take on your mind and body :( my dr. needed some hand holding too but i think its cause tr girls are not very common and they dont really know all the risks for us. I just kept on themand the gave me everything I asked for.
Faith I really hope you get your bfp this month I think im gettting anxious for you girls more then I should lol I have seen your journeys and it makes my heart ache for your happiness! I feel so lucky and blessed and I cant say this enough, I was laying in bed last night spooning my hubby and our lil girl was just kicking the crap out of him and as annoying as it was it was just as joyful!!!! I cant wait for you girls to have this again and I will keep you in my prayers until you do :)

Just a little depressed. Bleeding really heavily today. Thinking about switching ob/gyns. I haven't talked to the Dr at all. I feel like i should have been seen after all this. Just for some reassurance or something. Have a appt with my GP tomorrow. It's just a well check up but I am going to see what she says about the way this was handled.

I know the feeling. I feel like it is my fault i lost this angel baby. What makes it worse for me is that DH just didn't get as bothered by it as i did. And I think you are very right about your OB. When we MC i seen the ER doc and he said to wait 3 months and my OB said one month just to let your body come back to normal. So here i am waiting. I hope that you get to feeling better. I am here if you need to talk.

Yay Sweets!!! I have a good feeling about this for you too. GL Tuesday. Can't wait to hear the news.

Thanks Ladies I feel like your the only ones that really understand. My Dh actually told me that he wished I never told him I was pregnant. He said it just got his hopes up. He apologized later but...WOW...that hurt. The Dr called today and wants me to come in( imagine that). So i have an appt at 1015.

Wanna hope everything goes smoothly today.
Ok ladies I am out for the weekend. I will check in Sunday or Monday..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->