Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Wanna Its about time that doc calls you! Hopefully you will feel more comfortable after the appt. Its a shame they are just now taking the time.

Lissa and Faith good luck this week!

I went yesterday to have an IV iron infusion. My hct and ferratin have been really low because I just started being able to eat- my body just isn't catching up. So I asked about allergic reactions and whatnot and the lady said she had never seen one. So of course, I finish up the 4 hours infusion and head down to the cafeteria before my appt and my leg itched...I lifted up my pant leg and scratched it and I had NO feeling at all in my legs! I could walk on them, but couldn't feel myself touching them. They were HUGE and purple and covered in hives. I went right back and my BP was high (it was low 30 minutes before), and my pulse was 135.
I ended up in L&D for about 5 hours, given injections to stop the reaction, and saw a cardiologist and had the baby monitored. We are both fine, but it sure was scary.

Oh my Dash. What a horrible experience. I'm glad to hear everything us ok. I would have been scared out if my mind too.

Sweets have fun. This should make Tuesday come faster.

Dr had my levels drawn again. This time in the lab at the hospital because she wanted them back today. Don't understand why she did that now. She said that my wensday labs had doubled and needed to make sure it was not a tubal. She apologized and said that she was out of town. That the office now knows how that i am a special patient and my labs have to be rushed.

That is good news wanna!

Dash oh what an experience! Glad that you both are fine!

Faith good luck!

Lissa I am so excited for you! Good luck!

Hello friends:friends:

As Mommax pointed out I haven't been on here in a long time.. as you can see from my siggy we got our :bfp: on Aug 27th.
It was a HUGE :shock: since we had sooo many problems conceiving Emily and finally turned to several IUI + clomid and pregeon to get pregnant with her.
The month we conceived we did nothing different except that I decided to try pre-seed.. we didn't even :sex: at the right time ( or so I thought)
Doctors always told us we would never conceive on our own ( since there were :spermy: along with some issues with me)
I had a U/S Thursday and was able to see a nice round gest. sac and a lil' bean with it's heart fluttering away:D
I am start a new job Monday so we haven't said anything to anybody.. for one we want to be sure everything is okay and for two I didn't want work to find out yet !

yay future!!!! The girls are going to be thrilled to her from u :)

massive congrats Future:happydance:
well the scan went well and babys doing fine
and its a GIRL!!! we are so thrilled xxxx

Ok I have tried to type 3 times now. Dash that had to be scary
Future Congrats
Herbie Congrats the team Pink
Wanna have they said if it is just maybe a bleed. Is there still a chance for the pregnancy to pull through?
AFM*** I had a wonderful weekend. Relaxed sat in the hot tub and played games. It was wonderful. I am so excited for tomorrow. Tonight at 9 I have to give myself a shot. Or well I think I am going to let Kevin do it. Tomorrow is the big day.. Still no +++ OPK so I am a little nervous about it. I am sure everything will be fine.

Sweets...no i had my levels drawn on Friday. They were 3. Yay, tomorrow!! I'm getting so excited for you. Keep us updated.

Future, :dance: wonderful, wonderful news:hugs: I pray that it's a healthy 9 months for you:thumbup:

Wanna, so glad your betas have dropped and no signs of ectopic:hugs:

Dash, that would be super scary:( so sorry you had to go through that trauma. In the long run, did the IVF help with the iron levels?

Herbie, team PINK is wonderful:hugs: huge congrats:)

Lissa, I'm so excited for you tomorrow:happydance: I pray this will be the beginning of a 9 month journey to your miracle:hugs:

MommaB & Mommax3, how are you girls doing? :hugs:

Afm, still waiting out the tww:wacko: I don't plan to test unless I'm late (I know, I'm no fun:haha:) not feeling any symptoms to speak of. I'm finding that staying so busy really makes the cycles fly by...just waiting for God's perfect timing:winkwink:

Hope everyone has a super week:thumbup: Autumn is in the air and it is my absolute favorite season:happydance: dd and I have lots of cooking to do today as I bought a 25lb box of tomatoes and 30lb box of italian plums from our food co-op:flower:

Ok so my next project is on... Ya you all know I can't sit still LOL.. Anyway. Finally have enough grass in my front and side yard to even consider mowing. So I got me a NEW (but very old) Lawnmower. A riding one.. Don't worry I also have a push mower. But 2 Acres is alot to push mow..LOL Got my 48 tons of dirt moved around for the back yard So that is finally coming together. Bought 20 16 ft long boards and 9 8 ft long 4x4's to start building a deck..Bought the paint for the rooms that we just finished downstairs. Now we just have to finish cleaning up down there which I will start on tonight. I am also proud to say that this is the first time since I bought my new scale that I got on it (other then the first time to make sure it worked) and I didn't gain while on my weekend getaway.. I was thrilled to see that. Anyway... Now it has to stop raining so I can go work outside. This should keep me busy for the next few weeks...

Wow with all that energy Lissa you could come over to my house and give it a good cleaning lol. Sounds exciting for it to all be coming together!

Faith i am doing ok for the most part. I have my days...Friday made 2 weeks since we had found out we were miscarrying and it made me quite upset. I have been reading alot of blogs and other forums about ladies having MC and TTC. :( Some scare the heck out of me and others give me great hope!

Herbie CONGRATULATIONS on the baby girl!!!!!!!!! I am thrilled for you!!!

Afm, well we have been doing quite a bite of fall cleaning! Getting rid of all this junk just sitting around the house cluttering up space.My Uncle and his GF had their son at Childern's hospital this last week. Lucas Evan he was 9 lbs. 11 ounces and 19 inches long. He had open heart surgery when he was only 2 hours old because he has tumors in his heart and lungs from his mother taking antidepressants and bipolar medications while she was pregnant. He is doing good good for now. It broke my heart and made me depressed again. I hope we get pregnant soon and that it sticks. :(

Sounds like only good news the last few days!

Lissa, I cant even manage to wash this babys laundry...pass the energy over here before I pop this thing out and it has no clean clothes! Good luck today :)

This board is full of team pink! Congrats herbie!

Im moving pretty damn slow these days. Not sure if the infusions helped, will have an appt on Thursday. Doc said expect a baby safely any time after October 29th. I just started my last 30 day progesterone cycle last night...so, its a possibility.

well today is the day. I am kinda nervous. My Appt is at 9. I will let you all know something soon.

Good morning ladies. Well Yesterday went well. I have to say it hurt a lil like a bee sting up there. But overall it wasn't bad. I was given the trigger shot about 10p.m. on monday night. Tuesday morning at the U/S I had 2 eggs that were ready. One on the left and One on the right. I am praying they both release. I was also told that I can not test until atleast 9 DPO because of the trigger shot. Anyway I rested most of the day yesterday. And will probably do the samething today. I am so tired. TTYl

Ladies! Thought I would pop in and say hi to you all. Wow, what great bump pictures Dash and Momma. I can't believe how time has flown. Lissa and Faith, good to see you are both staying positive on this rollercoaster journey. Herbie, congratulations to you! Things are going well but slowly for me. I sort of stayed away from TTC forums for a bit because it was just too anxiety provoking. I became so obsessed with it, it was nuts! Now, I'm feeling more positive and know that I don't need to be online researching 24/7. Temping and charting is just exhausting as well so I've stopped doing that non-stop as well. I had an HSG procedure yesterday and though it was slow at first and it didn't look like the dye was going to spill into my tubes, it finally did and they were both confirmed to be open. Yahoo! If we don't conceive this month, we will do IUI next month. Sounds weird but I'm kind of excited about that. I guess it's just that it doesn't feel so hopeless if I have some options coming up. You know? Have any of you ever done IUI? I think Momma, you were going to but I can't remember if you did. Anyways, I hope you are all well and even though I'm not on here very often, I remember you all with fondness. You got me through a sad period in my life and I'll always be thankful:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->