Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Ladies! Thought I would pop in and say hi to you all. Wow, what great bump pictures Dash and Momma. I can't believe how time has flown. Lissa and Faith, good to see you are both staying positive on this rollercoaster journey. Herbie, congratulations to you! Things are going well but slowly for me. I sort of stayed away from TTC forums for a bit because it was just too anxiety provoking. I became so obsessed with it, it was nuts! Now, I'm feeling more positive and know that I don't need to be online researching 24/7. Temping and charting is just exhausting as well so I've stopped doing that non-stop as well. I had an HSG procedure yesterday and though it was slow at first and it didn't look like the dye was going to spill into my tubes, it finally did and they were both confirmed to be open. Yahoo! If we don't conceive this month, we will do IUI next month. Sounds weird but I'm kind of excited about that. I guess it's just that it doesn't feel so hopeless if I have some options coming up. You know? Have any of you ever done IUI? I think Momma, you were going to but I can't remember if you did. Anyways, I hope you are all well and even though I'm not on here very often, I remember you all with fondness. You got me through a sad period in my life and I'll always be thankful:)

HI.. Good to see you around. We all understand about taking a step back from TTC. I did that for a few months and life went back to normal and bding was actually fun. We did an IUI yesterday. It wasn't to bad. Clomid was nice to me this time. LOL.. I wish we would have done an HSG before hand though. Good luck

Lissa, I'm so glad to hear that everything is moving along:thumbup: It's also nice to hear a first-hand account of an IUI. I hope it all works for you this cycle, I really do:hugs: :hugs::hugs:

CDN, so happy to see you stop by:hugs: GREAT news on the open tubes!!!! So, I have to ask, how painful was it? Did you take something ahead of time?
HOPEFULLY, this will be BFP coming up for you:winkwink: now that your plumbing is all cleaned out. Fx'd :hugs:

Dash, you're on the down hill stretch, girl:hugs: and Momma isn't far behind:happydance: hey, did I miss it? have either of your ladies picked names??? :flower:

Afm, looks like AF will be here soon for a visit:( It's okay, I'm doing a body cleanse ( different from the last) starting on Friday, that's assuming AF is a def. no-show:)

Morning girls!

SO glad to hear it went well yesterday, Lissa. Hopefully Herbie can get the IUI also, and you both have awesome success. Cant wait to see how it turns out!

Faith, we chose the name Bettie Grey. Ultimately my husband chose it, since I wasn't sold on Bettie because of how old fashioned it is- but he won simply by telling everyone that is her name and having everybody call her Bettie before I could get any input in. Haha.

Momma? Names? And isn't your baby shower this weekend?

Sweets im glad everthing went well I cant wait for 9 days to come along so we can hear some good news :)
Faith you af is pissing me off lol I really am waiting for the day I hop on and see your great news, I know its coming!! :)
Dash I love the name its a old name making a come back with a new middle name
and yeah my baby shower is on sat. im super excited my sister did it early because of the holidays and october is a bad month for her considering it would be her babies due date if she had not had an ep. :( We have decided on the name Emery Zann the hubby picked out Emery and the Zann is for my mother suzanne and my sisters middle name is ann so I chopped off the su part :)

HI.. Good to see you around. We all understand about taking a step back from TTC. I did that for a few months and life went back to normal and bding was actually fun. We did an IUI yesterday. It wasn't to bad. Clomid was nice to me this time. LOL.. I wish we would have done an HSG before hand though. Good luck[/QUOTE]
Hi Lissa, I didn't even realize you had IUI, that's awesome! I will start clomid next month as well though I'm really hoping maybe we'll catch the egg this month. Good luck to you!!

CDN, so happy to see you stop by:hugs: GREAT news on the open tubes!!!! So, I have to ask, how painful was it? Did you take something ahead of time?
HOPEFULLY, this will be BFP coming up for you:winkwink: now that your plumbing is all cleaned out. Fx'd :hugs:

Afm, looks like AF will be here soon for a visit:( It's okay, I'm doing a body cleanse ( different from the last) starting on Friday, that's assuming AF is a def. no-show:)

Hi Faith, ok, so I'm not going to lie. That hsg was pretty painful. The pain came only after he struggled to get the dye in my tubes. Thought I was going to lose it. If I ever had to do it again, I will medicate myself for sure. I didn't have any pain afterwards though and only mild spotting.

I'm sorry that AF found you. Such crap:( Have you tried Accupuncture? My friend swears that's how she conceived both her kids. I eliminated dairy, wheat and sugar from my diet last month and though I didn't get pregnant, I feel pretty good! Our bfps are probably right around the corner. I'm rooting for you!

Momma and Dash i think those are both pretty and unique names! I love them.

Faith bummer about AF. I hope that this cleanse helps you get the :bfp: :)

Lissa i hope that it works. It'd be crazy if both eggs dropped and got fertilized but extremely awesome at the same time! Good luck hun!

Cdnmom i have heard some pretty good things about ladies getting their :bfp: after a HSG. I hope that everything works out for you this month! :)

Afm, well I have been chit chatting with my OB's nurse about starting TTC again and I am hoping that everything works out so we can start in October. So far no signs of O have showed but I am afraid i haven't been paying attention because of the MC.

HA HA MommaBrown that is what we said. And the doc said it would be even cooler if they split and turned into 4.. We both looked at each other said No..LOL... But twins would be awesome.

Dash & Momma, I love the names you both picked! It's fun to see people steering away from *the 10 most popular names*...I personally love unique names and the old fashioned ones as well:) A friend of ours just welcomed their 11th grandbaby...her name is Hallelujah Rosemary:) They call her *Hailey* for short. :flower: Momma, have fun at the baby shower:happydance:

Lissa, can't wait to hear good news from you next week:thumbup:

Cdn, thanks for the honesty on the hsg:wacko: it falls right in line with what MANY people have said...I really hope I can catch a BFP before heading down that road:winkwink: I'm sure your BFP is right around the corner with the cleaned out tubes:thumbup: Thanks for the advice on accupuncture; I have heard great things about this as well and might add that to my line-up here, shortly:hugs:

MommaB, good luck with this cycle:hugs: glad you're back in the game again:)

OK so the hormones finally got to me last night. Or maybe I was just really tired.. But I was laying in bed crying. And of course my hubby had to be the biggest A** about it. So that turned into a fight. I was so emotional last night. And today my son turns 12. Hard to believe. And on top of all that I am having 9 boys stay the night after the bowling party tonight. OMG I must be crazy. Anyway just had to get that out.

:hugs: It's ok the good lord knew he made a mistake when he made man so therefore he created women in the perfect image.:haha: lol Happy Birthday to your son! They grow so fast. Hope you have fun tonight!:flower:

OK so the hormones finally got to me last night. Or maybe I was just really tired.. But I was laying in bed crying. And of course my hubby had to be the biggest A** about it. So that turned into a fight. I was so emotional last night. And today my son turns 12. Hard to believe. And on top of all that I am having 9 boys stay the night after the bowling party tonight. OMG I must be crazy. Anyway just had to get that out.

Lissa:hugs: men just don't understand..never will..and it's not just YOUR man..so don't take it personally:winkwink: I have learned the benefit of having a non-emotional, can't-relate/understand-how-I'm-feeling kinda guy...they have the strength to deal with the really hard stuff..like funerals, I'm a wreck..can't even speak...and my hubby doesn't shed a tear..God bless him:flower: As our kids grow up, it hits Mom the hardest...I know exactly how it feels! My son turns 18 in 6 weeks and I cry every single time I think about it! I wish I could take the time back and spend more time holding him, reading to him, playing games with him and listening to all the little "hey, mom....(as they tell you all sorts of things that you numbly acknowledge as you busy yourself with things that no one will remember by next week:( ) Enjoy your 12 year old!!! And yes, you are nuts for having 9 boys spend the night:haha: But what a great Mom for making such a sacrifice:hugs:

Thanks ladies. I have had an up and down day. I picked up a friend of my sons from school 2 hours ago and my son just got home. Needless to say this boy has drove me crazy and on top of the not sleeping last night and dealing with my hubby my youngest got sent home today because he was sick. So it has been a very long day... RRRRR HORMONES....

Happy Monday all. I have a story for you all. Yesterday evening we were in the basement moving stuff around putting stuff in the new storage room when all of a sudden I found a box. It had tons of baby blankets and all my maternity clothes. My husband looked at me and said I think we will keep this box out.. LOL.. I am dieing to test today but I wont I do have to go get my progesterone checked today but I wont have those results until probably tomorrow. Anyway.. That is my story.. LOL

Happy Monday all. I have a story for you all. Yesterday evening we were in the basement moving stuff around putting stuff in the new storage room when all of a sudden I found a box. It had tons of baby blankets and all my maternity clothes. My husband looked at me and said I think we will keep this box out.. LOL.. I am dieing to test today but I wont I do have to go get my progesterone checked today but I wont have those results until probably tomorrow. Anyway.. That is my story.. LOL

Ahhh, that's sweet:hugs: I hope it's BFP for you this week:happydance:
How did the birthday party go?

ERRRR I can't get my photos to upload! It keeps sending me to a Bad Request page every time i try to upload them. :/ Got my Vow Renewal photos back. I am a total mess crying and the whole bit. They turned out wonderfully though. Anyways we are nearing the end of our one month wait and i am quite mixed up about it. :( DH is ready to jump back on the TTC wagon and has Baby Fever bad.:wacko:

Good Luck Lissa! I hope you get that :bfp: and that everything works out amazingly for the next 9 months!

Has it been 9 days already Lissa? Wow...good luck! I wish I could give you some patience.

ERRRR I can't get my photos to upload! It keeps sending me to a Bad Request page every time i try to upload them. :/ Got my Vow Renewal photos back. I am a total mess crying and the whole bit. They turned out wonderfully though. Anyways we are nearing the end of our one month wait and i am quite mixed up about it. :( DH is ready to jump back on the TTC wagon and has Baby Fever bad.:wacko:

Good Luck Lissa! I hope you get that :bfp: and that everything works out amazingly for the next 9 months!

MommaB, I can't wait to see the photos:) My advice as far as TTC again, given BOTH of your feelings atm, is just bd when you feel like it and enjoy it for what it is! Don't look at it like "get to the lab..it's baby-making time:wacko:" Your dh will probably be thrilled just to be bd'ing, but you don't HAVE to do the opks, temping, charting etc, etc:hugs: soooooo many women get preggers never having charted or pee'd on anything:haha:Take the time you need:hugs:

Faith is so right! Just imagine how much time and stress it takes doing all those things. I used only OPK's, never temped a single time. Never charted.

Though, me and my husband did decide we are ridiculously fertile. Really, really ridiculously fertile people. We are young enough and even with our friends and family our age that are trying to start families we are noticing it takes them 6 or so months to get pregnant. With no fertility problems, no surgeries...nothing. It can put it into perspective that even people who haven't had TR's need time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->