Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

lissa I cant wait to hear your results :)
mommab hope your pics upload soon its such a pain when computers act up
dash your soooo right its such a miricle for anyone to get preggo I guess we all jsut took our fertility for granted I hope all you wonderful ladies get to have your lil bundles of joy soon :)

Good morning all. It has now been 7 days. I am holding out and not testing.. No matter how bad I want to. I realized last night that I have 14 tests. WOW that is alot of tests. LOL.. So if and when I get my BFP I will be testing like a freak..LOL..

Lissa, I'm so excited for you:happydance: so, are you waiting for like..9dpo to start?:flower:

Mommax, how was the baby shower:) did you get lots of fun things for Emery Zann? :happydance: I cannot believe how quickly your pregnancy is flying by. It just seems like last week that the crazy nurse was telling you your baby may be ectopic:wacko: soooo happy for you that everything has worked out perfectly:hugs:

Afm, I did see the naturepath dr. last week and she's having me doing a cleanse (last day of it..whew!) and taking lots of omega-3 as well as a digestive enzyme and a few other things. Apprently my body is not absorbing enough nutrition from the food I eat AND my body isn't digesting it as well as it should. This cleanse was a "pipe cleaning" :) I wait 2 weeks and do it again:wacko: it's not been tooo bad, just can't leave the house yesterday or today:winkwink: I'm hoping between this new 3mo. nutrition protocol and the progesterone cream, I should be preggers in no time:) I'm planning to do the dreaded hsg in Nov. or Dec., depending on our travel schedule.

We're headed to family camp next week..starts the 8th..lasts a week. The kids are so excited! We've never done family camp before, but they have lots of activites to do all week long and we're really looking forward to it. I'm trying to plan 8 days worth of *healthy-ish* RV meals. It's been a challenge! Our fridge isn't that big, so buying enough fresh lettuce & veggies for that time is hard! I told dh, we may have to leave camp part way through and go grocery shopping:winkwink: most of our cooking will probably be on the grill and I'm also bringing the crock-pot:) Dd and I are making muffin, scone, pancake, cookie & brownie mixes before we go. I found a great gluten-free *base* for the muffins and pancakes:)

faith the baby shower was fun I got alot of you cute pink things lol I really hope this cleanse does the trick I want to see all my girls get there bfp soon!!!!!!

Wow Faith. I hope the cleanse works.. :) Yes I am holding out for maybe Friday..LOL. Af should be here Sunday or Monday. I should really wait until Sunday put the pressure is killing me. LOL.. I had my progesterone checked yesterday and it was 14.8 which is the highest ever since we have been checking it. So they said it is a good sign.
Momma I am so glad your shower went well. I can't wait to see some baby pics from you and dash.

Ok my mission on waiting tell Friday failed.. I should have known I couldn't do it. Let me know what you girls think. https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/IMG_2949.jpghttps://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/IMG_2949-1.jpg

Ok my mission on waiting tell Friday failed.. I should have known I couldn't do it. Let me know what you girls think. https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/IMG_2949.jpghttps://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/IMG_2949-1.jpg

Muffin, that is a BFP!! Holy crap! AMAZING! I am so happy for you!!

Thank you... Here is another picture that I think you can see better. https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/test9-289DPO.jpg

Thank you ladies. I am only 8 Dpo so it is very early. And I am really trying not to get to excited as I have seen many BFP's come and go.. But my hubby is swearing its twins and that is why it is showing up so early..LOL..

Woohoo!! Awesome Lissa!

I got my BFP at 8 DPO also :)

Yay Lissa! I hope it is twins too! Lol it well worth it after everything you have been through. :)

Dash i looked at you tracker and wow baby don't have much longer and she will be ready to make her appearance. It seems to have went by really fast!

sweets I see it yay! I hope for twins that would be so much fun :)

Twins would be fun. But I am not getting my hopes up yet. As you ladies have seen I have had many BFP's that turn into Mc's. SO until I get a bright line I will be holding my breath. I want to shoot it from the roof tops but my heart wont let me. So to keep my mind off of it. I went to have lunch with my baby boy (not really a baby anymore :( And he broke my heart when I left. He cried and begged me not to leave him. So I wont be doing that again. And my older 2 don't have school friday. So they will be home to keep me busy. Thank you ladies for all the support..

I will have my FX for you Lissa!

Yes Mommabrown, Im almost done! I anticipate delivering early...just a feeling I have. 31 days until Im full term :)

Dash~That is great when you know your body so well. I hope that i get to know mine as well through out this journey. 31 days WOW! It's coming soon. :)

Lissa, your only 8 DPO i am sure that line will Def get darker! I'm rooting for them twins! lol

Yup, 31 days! I don't really feel prepared...the bassinet is still in the back of my SUV in pieces. I haven't washed any baby blankets. I haven't bought any herbs for postpartum. I have some cloth diapers but have no idea how to use them. Haha. I cant think of at LEAST 10 small items I need to buy.

My aunt is throwing me a small family-only shower this Saturday, which was really nice and unexpected (it is my 3rd after all). I wanted to get the baby room painted before then but uh- I just didn't.

The house though, boy its coming along great :p We are all unpacked and settled.

Yup, 31 days! I don't really feel prepared...the bassinet is still in the back of my SUV in pieces. I haven't washed any baby blankets. I haven't bought any herbs for postpartum. I have some cloth diapers but have no idea how to use them. Haha. I cant think of at LEAST 10 small items I need to buy.

My aunt is throwing me a small family-only shower this Saturday, which was really nice and unexpected (it is my 3rd after all). I wanted to get the baby room painted before then but uh- I just didn't.

The house though, boy its coming along great :p We are all unpacked and settled.

Dash...yours and Mommax's pregnancies are the FASTEST I HAVE EVER seen! I really feel like you should both only be about 4 mo. along:wacko: As far as feeling ready...I don't think any expectant mom feels ready...it all works out though:winkwink: that's really nice of your aunt to have a shower for you! Make a list of what you still need and and let her share email it to the invited guests. I know I personally love it when I buying something I KNOW is needed!

Glad you're settled in your new home:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->