Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

:hugs:Lissa, I think you're making a very wise choice:hugs: leave it up to God. He truly knows best. Nurture your relationship with hubby, spend extra time with your kids and focus on the weight loss...I'll bet you'll end up with a wonderful surprise:hug: :kiss:

Wanna, I see you're 4 dpo:hugs: I hope this cycle brings your miracle:flower:

Brandi, WONDERFUL news on dh getting some help..marriage is work, plain and simple, that's great that he is willing to get counseling! So many people are too prideful to admit when they need help:thumbup: Your hubby obviously wants to keep the family together and work through the issues. The TR will be a wonderful blessing to look forward to! It's great that you'll have these months to get things worked out in the meantime! God bless:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Lissa I am soooo sorry Hun.

afm, AF showed last night!!!! Glad that my dear ol body is still on track.:winkwink:

sweets im so sorry hun but brandis story gives hope :) focus on being a skinny hot biotch and who knows what can happen in the mean time

:sad2: I cannot get this baby to turn! Ive only had natural births, and I really don't want a C-section- its probably my worst nightmare when it comes to birth experiences. Doc expects baby to come at the end of October, so I will have to schedule a C in the next 2 weeks.

Any advice ladies? I mean, I know this is a TR board but I trust you guys, lol.

Dash I have had C sections with all my children and first things first it seems scary but it isn't that bad.:hugs: Recovery wise I want to say have someone around to help you because for the first 2 weeks you can't even as much pick the baby up by yourself.:cry: It is pretty much like having the TR. otherwise. :winkwink:Have you checked with getting the baby turned by a Dr. yet? I didn't bc hearing the complications were to scary for me. Good Luck with everything.:flower:

I'm too afraid to do external version :( I would rather just not risk placental abruption or PROM and just get the C. My chiropractor has done some light version (very light) and pelvis alignment the last week. She said give it another session...but Im getting pretty nervous.

Thank you all So much... I went to the doc today and he has surgery set for Friday to go in and see if when I had the ectopic rupture if the scar tissue has attached to my colon and is causing pain. He is also going to check for endometrosis (not sure if I spelled that right). He is also going to push die through my tube. He said it will be better then doing an Hsg. So hopefully Firday I will know something. I will try to update you all when I can. It might be Saturday or Sunday..

:sad2: I cannot get this baby to turn! Ive only had natural births, and I really don't want a C-section- its probably my worst nightmare when it comes to birth experiences. Doc expects baby to come at the end of October, so I will have to schedule a C in the next 2 weeks.

I saw this and had to put this out there... Whatever you do DO NOT let them try to turn the Baby.. OMG my first son was Breach.. And honestly I had 4 doctors on my belly and 1 with his hand up there.. And it hurt. I hope the baby holds out a few extra weeks.

It's probably nothing, but I'm freaking out at the same time. I haven't had my reversal yet and have had normal cycles for the last few months (my daughter is 5 months old, had my TL in July), but I'm two days late now.

Pee on a stick, or stop hoping that I'm the most fertile person in the world?

CALL AROUND TO ALL THE MIDWIFES IN YOUR AREA!!! And research on the internet. I listened to a women who has had 9 children and was able to get the baby turned by doing certain exercise/positions. AND PRAY! I, too, have had c-sections but if I had the option to go natural..I would! I'll be praying for you and little Betty:hugs:

BTW, what herbs were you going to order for after delivery? I only ask because I LOVE herbs, but still don't know too much about them:)

Brandi- pee on the stick. Just do it. Even if its irrational, you will feel better knowing.

Lissa- I hope the surgery gives you answers. You deserve them! You've been through a lot. I will not do external version- there are way too many risks, and its not always effective. I really believe that if my body doesnt carry out a natural process there is a reason. It knows what to do, its done it before- it wouldn't just fail me now for no reason at all.

Faith, after birth I take Fenugreek to promote lactation. Ive had 2 breast surgeries, and always have a hard time with supply.

Brandi- pee on the stick. Just do it. Even if its irrational, you will feel better knowing.

Lissa- I hope the surgery gives you answers. You deserve them! You've been through a lot. I will not do external version- there are way too many risks, and its not always effective. I really believe that if my body doesnt carry out a natural process there is a reason. It knows what to do, its done it before- it wouldn't just fail me now for no reason at all.

Faith, after birth I take Fenugreek to promote lactation. Ive had 2 breast surgeries, and always have a hard time with supply.

Wow, great to know that about fenugreek:thumbup: my sister's milk took a little while to come in so we bought her a box of Mother's Milk herbal tea. I'll bet it has fenugreek in it! I think blessed thistle is supposed to help as well. Anyway, I'll continue to pray that your LO gets situated just right:hugs:

Hey Ladies. Rather sad around here again. :(

I have a rather personal question to ask. . .after a MC did anyone have a horrible period the next month??:nope:

Well i know this will be sharing way TMI but i am sorta scared after googling the problem. I had a very bad period that felt worse than the MC with pain in my back and uterus. So bad i was barely able to move at all. I have been passing clots that are the size of quarters, in which of all my years of having a period i have never done. DH said that maybe this is my body's way of cleansing after MC but I dunno since i have never had one before. Period was normal 4 day period for me and came on a normal 28 day cycle if that helps at all. And we didn't Bd any this month so i know there is no way of any type of pregnancy going on. :wacko:

Mommabrown- that can be very normal. It is not uncommon at all. Your body was probably just cleansing itself, and doing exactly what it is supposed to.

AFM, Baby flipped :thumbup:

yay to baby flipping!
as to everyones elses questions I have no answers sorry

Hello ladies! Im excited that I found this support forum! Im currently TTC after an 08/2011 Reversal. I have had 2 periods following my surgery Sept 1 and Sept 26th. Only 1 tube was able to be repaired, my right. the left was unsuccessful. My Doctor put me on a first round of Clomid 50 mg to help boost fertility this past cycle. we remain prayerful and have faith in God!
My partner and I both have children from our previous marriages and wanted to have one together! Cant wait! Baby Dust to us all!

Welcome Bellecreole :hi:, you will find a great group of ladies here! We are all in different stages of our ttc journey, but I found everyone in this group to be very supportive and encouraging.

Fenugreek is awesome. I've found it hard for my supply to keep up with my daughter while working full-time. Two or three days of Fenugreek and SuperBoobs return!

I POAS and got a negative. I'm on CD 29 of a 26-day cycle. Hopefully the negative result will get her to come. I don't want to be on AF when I go on vacation next week.

Yay Dash! And thank you! Reading stuff on the net can send you into a meltdown because of all the horror stories.

Welcome Belle!

Brandi it could be stress that is messing up AF. I am sure she will be here soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->