Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Livin, welcome:hugs: good luck:thumbup: I'm sure your cycle will work itself out. Like the other girls, my first couple of cycles were messed up!

Mommax3, I love your updated avatar:) you look so cute:hugs:

MommaB, sounds like you have a great bd'ing plan this cycle:hugs:

MzLady, when are you testing:happydance: I hope it's good news:winkwink:

Afm, just waiting out my tww:winkwink: we've been camping all week and leave tomorrow for *reality* sigh...it's always hard to get back into a schedule after being gone:wacko:

:hi:
Faith, sounds like you got some much needed rest :sleep:
I tested on today 9dpo and it was a BFN of course, I am so tired of seeing negatives so I am not testing again until AF is late. :nope:

Thanks Faith. I think I spoke too soon when I sent my earlier post, as af finally showed today. I was actually excited for it, strangely enough. It just means to me that my body is doing what it is supposed to, regulating after the tr. I guess I can't proclaim to be that beacon of patience I'd love to be. I was only 8 days late. Good news though, I'm exactly 1 and a half weeks out from actively ttc! So of course I've been looking into what I should be doing next. I may have been a fertile mertile before, but that was eons ago. Who knows what it's going to be like now *sigh*. I have been reading about the SMEP. That sounds like a good plan for me. At least it'll keep me busy hehe. So, do you think it took you a few months to get back to a normal cycle after the tr?

Thanks Mommax3! My sis is very ok with it she is only 24 and not ready for that point in her life yet. My pretty little avatar here is Karter my cute little 5 month old niece.

Faith a whole week of camping...i don't know if I could survive that with my kids.lol I hope you had a blast.

Sorry I'm stalking your board but can you give me some more information on the fenugreek? I've never had success breastfeeding and since our tr I want to share every experience with my dh. Thank you

I buy mine here locally, at Fred Meyer (or Kroger) in the health foods section. There are lots of other places that have it, too. If you start right after birth the dose is usually 3-4 caps 3 times a day until milk comes in and supply is built up. After you have adequate supply for baby you can start to wean yourself off of it. Its a life saver for me :thumbup:

Good morning ladies.
Dash only a few more weeks I bet you are getting excited
Momma I can't get over your belly pic
Faith How is everything going?
MZladyK Did you test again?
ASF I am doing ok. Healing up and looking forward to seeing my doc this week as I am sure he will have some answers for me. You know husbands forget to ask some ?'s lol Anyway hope everyone is doing good.

Good morning ladies.
Dash only a few more weeks I bet you are getting excited
Momma I can't get over your belly pic
Faith How is everything going?
MZladyK Did you test again?
ASF I am doing ok. Healing up and looking forward to seeing my doc this week as I am sure he will have some answers for me. You know husbands forget to ask some ?'s lol Anyway hope everyone is doing good.

Not only did I test again today and get a BFN, the :witch: showed up five days early. I felt as if I had a really good chance this cycle I used the CBFM which showed peaks on CD 13 and 14 we BD on CD 13,14,and 15 I even tested with different OPK which confirmed my surge as well. I guess I received false hope, I am trying really hard to stay positive but truth be told I am starting to become really discouraged. I know its only been a few months but I just didn't think it would be this hard. Sorry for the long rant.
I hope your doc appt goes well this week and he has not only answers but solutions for you as well.

You all are in my thoughts and prayers and so blessed to have met you all!
:dust:

Lissa, I'm doing just fine:) thanks for asking:hugs: I'll be anxious to hear how your dr. appt. goes:thumbup:

Mzlady, so sorry af came:( feelings of discouragement are completly understandable:hugs: they will come and go as this process continues. I'm finishing up my tww..for the 10th time!!!! I won't test unless AF is late:nope: nothing this cycle seems any different than the past, so I'm not getting my hopes up AT ALL;) I know we ALL jumped into the TTC process thinking it would be easy....just like before the TL:dohh: hang in there:hugs:

Hope everyone else has had a great weekend:)
We just returned today from a week long camping trip:) Lots of fun!!! Now, though, I have lots of laundry to wash:( My dd and I learned to sew while we were there and made several cute, little items. We've come home with excitement to sew lots of things;) My dd received a sewing maching from her g'ma this past May..we just didn't know how to use it until now:haha:

Sewing can be lots of fun! Just don't overload yourself all at once!

Afm, I O'd Saturday nite with a large clump of fertile mucus coming out! I dunno if this is the month or not but I know that i am getting more and more familiar with my body through this! I am going to ride it out and see if AF shows.

Hi Everyone,

I have 3 beautiful boys and had a TL on 7/26/07. My husband and I decided we wanted to have another one, so I had my TR done on 8/10/11. My doc said my tubes looked great and I had more than 5 inches on both sides. I am praying I conceive soon. my previous pregnancies were not planned so trying to track ovulation is really frustrating. my opk was positive so I think i'm ovulating. The husband and I are getting busy in the bedroom so hopefully it pays off:)

Sewing can be lots of fun! Just don't overload yourself all at once!

Afm, I O'd Saturday nite with a large clump of fertile mucus coming out! I dunno if this is the month or not but I know that i am getting more and more familiar with my body through this! I am going to ride it out and see if AF shows.

Good Luck:thumbup:

Hi Everyone,

I have 3 beautiful boys and had a TL on 7/26/07. My husband and I decided we wanted to have another one, so I had my TR done on 8/10/11. My doc said my tubes looked great and I had more than 5 inches on both sides. I am praying I conceive soon. my previous pregnancies were not planned so trying to track ovulation is really frustrating. my opk was positive so I think i'm ovulating. The husband and I are getting busy in the bedroom so hopefully it pays off:)

Mzdailey,
Welcome to bnb :hi:

Hi Everyone,

Welcome:) It's always great have new TR gals join us here:hugs: My dh and I are trying for #4 as well:) Sounds like the timing is right if you're opk is + :) Good luck this month:winkwink: I hope your journey is shorter than mine has been..currently in our 10th month of TTC:( Anyway, glad to have you with us!

Hi Everyone,

Welcome:) It's always great have new TR gals join us here:hugs: My dh and I are trying for #4 as well:) Sounds like the timing is right if you're opk is + :) Good luck this month:winkwink: I hope your journey is shorter than mine has been..currently in our 10th month of TTC:( Anyway, glad to have you with us!

Thanks for the warm welcome:hugs: I will definitely keep everyone posted:winkwink:

Hi Everyone,

Mzdailey,
Welcome to bnb :hi:

Welcome MzDailey!

Lissa- I hope your recovery is coming along well.

WELL...I am officially off my preterm prevention meds. It takes a while for the drop in progesterone to register with your body (with my DD it took so long I was induced). I had a growth scan yesterday because I have failed to gain weight in the 3rd tri, and baby measured at the 40th percentile, which is consistent with her last set of measurements 6 weeks ago- so she is growing just fine. SO not much longer for me, hopefully, just about 2-3 more weeks!

I cant believe that at this time last year I was still sterile, just making the decision to get my tubes reversed. I believe my consultation was right around this time a year ago. Its amazing, and I feel so lucky....its very surreal for both me and DH.

dash that is soooo exciting !!! I cant believe how close you are to having your little girl :) I on the other hand feel like time is dragging lol and tmi but my vagina feels like the bones are breaking apart ugh its soooo painful the just crossing my legs hurts soooo bad! I now waddle lol

Dash, how wonderful that your little one will be in your arms before you know it! :hugs:

Mommax3, sorry you feel that the time is dragging:( It sure seems to be going by quick to me:winkwink: Get plenty of rest:flower:

Hi Everyone,

Hi msdailey,
Looks like we're in the same boat, I had my TR recently as well. I recently started tracking with OPK's and temping. I laugh nearly every day because I never had to do that before. I'm still waiting for that +opk, keep your fingers crossed. It's nice to get to know a new person on this forum too :happydance: GL to you!

Faith thanks It is going pretty quickly I think im just being inpatient and want to hold my baby girl now!! I have been trying to tell myself to enjoy this and that the next few weeks will fly with all the holiday preperation :)
Since dash and I will be having our lo soon its somebody elses turn to bet there bfp sticky bean so come on bfp!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->