Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Glad you are all moved in and unpacked.. That is wonderful. We moved into our new house and I still feel like I am not done. Anyway
I tested again this morning and line is about the same. I dreamt last night that I tested this morning and I could really see it.. I guess my brain was really working overtime. I told my hubby last night until I see a bright + I am not going to tell anyone other then you ladies. I have to admit I was kinda sad this morning when it wasn't darker.

sweets dont be sad a line is a line and you know that your just letting your emotions play you, keep positive when is your next dr. appointment?

I don't have one. Hubby says not to call until Monday. The doc that did the IUI said to contact his office after 14 days if I hadn't recieved a ++ or AF hadn't shown up. So I am stuck waiting it out. I wish I wouldn't have tested yesterday. Cause today is driving me crazy. I know its hormones because I feel like I have taken everything in the book. My bb's are killing me. I keep getting these like muscle spasms down there. I just want to see a dark line.

What medication were you taking prior to the IUI?

:hi:
I have really missed you! I had to take a break from bnb bc all the ttc talk and seeing BFN's was starting to get me down. I want ttc to be fun and not just a chore or sperm donor session if you know what I mean. This cycle I'm taking it easy.

Lisa, have faith and try not worry (I know easier said than done) I so happy for you

Dash, nine short weeks to go it seems like I just joined the board and you were barely showing, enjoy your baby shower this weekend and try to get some rest before you baby girl makes her grand entrance

Mommax3- are you seeing the doc every two weeks yet? I remember when I got to that point time seemed to fly by

Faith- How are you coming along? and If you don't mind me asking what are you doing to balance your hormones? I think I may have the same problem, I have been having extremely light periods and terrible night sweats. I think I am going to try the herbal approach first and see what happens before I take farther action

Mommabrown- How are you doing?

Lissa. . . it will all be ok. Don't fret all it does it mess your hormones up. Just relax and ride it out.

Mzlady K ~ I am doing better than i was a few weeks ago. But looking forward to AF showing so i can start TTC again. How about you?

Well. . . we are getting another lil female yorkie. I have two males already Kale and Romeo who are our little stinkers. :) My uncles Lil boy Lucas got to come home and is huge. He is doing great i enjoyed seeing him. We are leaving tomorrow for the weekend to get away and go see my inlaws. So i won't be back til Monday and hopefully that Wicked witch will have showed up by then. I hope you all have a good weekend.

Dash I was just taking the Clomid 100 MG and then the HCG trigger Shot the night before the IUI.

Lissa, I hope your line is darker today:happydance: Good advice from MommaB..try to relax. At this point, you can't change the outcome with worry:hugs:

MommaB, 3 yorkies..wow! That'll keep you busy:thumbup: Have a fun, relaxing and safe trip this weekend. I hope AF shows for you:hugs: (not very often on here that we say THOSE words:haha:)

MzLady, so good to see you back here. Good idea to take a break from bnb when it starts to really get to you! It's amazing how this whole TTC thing can overtake you if you allow it to:winkwink: As far as the homone imbalance, I would definately visit the website where I bought the cream I'm using www.askdrhelen.com ... this woman is a dr. in Cali. and specializes in female hormones. She has lots of info on her website AND you can email her directly and SHE will personally answer your questions. I was very pleased with my 1st cycle using the cream. I think she will probably recommend a different cream than what I'm taking...your symptoms sound more like low estrogen whereas I have estrogen dominance and low prog. BUT, I'm far from an expert, so I would certainly visit her site and email her. Remind me again, how long have you been TTC? :hugs:

mz yeah I just started seeing the dr. every 2 weeks I hope your right about time going quick I really am so anxious to meet my lil girl and snuggle her up :)
sweets I think I heard of the trigger shot giving you a false bfp is that what you guys are talking about?

Dash I was just taking the Clomid 100 MG and then the HCG trigger Shot the night before the IUI.

NOT trying to burst any bubbles here, Im really not- but did the doc give you a length of time you needed to wait to test? Depending on exactly what the trigger shot was, it could cause false positives. Its definitely something you should check in to- usually they are very specific with an amount of days (10 days usually, I believe) they need you to wait to get an accurate result.

Hi all. I am in the ER Waiting to be seen. I called my OB today because I have had some pain since last night. So he told me to go to the ER and he will see me Tuesday. SO I will update you guys as soon as I can. Dash I was told to wait 9 days I waited 8. I am thinking I should have waited that extra day. But only time will tell.

Hopefully everything goes well and you get some good #s. Keep us updated. Sending out prayers to you and your little bean.

Hi guys . After a night in the hospital I feel worse then I did when I went. They pumped me so full of meds that the ride home was not pleasant I haven't ate since yesterday. As nothing is staying down. My Beta was 12. And this afternoon it was 10. After several tests we now know I have fibroids and a cyst on my left ovary. Which they believe was from the high dose of clomid. I came home got in my bed and slept for 3 hours. Now I am heading back. I just wanted to let you all know I was ok. Doc says I am looking at surgery soon. I will post more later. Good Night.

:cry:Ahhh, Lissa:nope: what a tough, tough road this one has been for you and your dh:cry: I am so sorry:( You will certainly be in my prayers:hugs:

sweets so sorry hun :( faith is right what a hard journey you have had many hugs your way

Thank you all. I go to the OB/GYN doc Tuesday at 4:00 I am hoping to get some answers soon. It has been a very long weekend. Hubby and I are both giving up on TTC. We have decided it just isn't going to happen. We have tried everything but IVF. Which we wont do. So This is the end of the road for me. Maybe in Gods time certianly not in mine. LOL.. No more temping No more charting No OPK's No HPT's... I am done.. I can't take the heart brake anymore. I seem to be able to get BFP's but I just can't keep them. I will be taking a step away from TTC and focusing on Weight loss again. As soon as I can keep food down and not be in pain. Love you all.

I know it's different but my friend's husband had a VR and has low sperm count and motility and they tried for over a year. They gave up in January and began the process to adopt a child who was born in August. 3 weeks before the baby was born, she found out she was pregnant.

It's an awesome story and holds true to the adage that when you give it, it happens. I hope this is the case for you.

Just an update, looks like my TR is back on! My DH has agreed to counselling and anger management and things are going really well between us. It'll still be delayed due to financial circumstances. I only have about half of the money saved up but the clinic is agreeing to monthly payments, automatically taken from my bank account. Once it's all paid, the surgery date will be set. I'll be getting my TR in approximately 8 months.

Thank you all. I go to the OB/GYN doc Tuesday at 4:00 I am hoping to get some answers soon. It has been a very long weekend. Hubby and I are both giving up on TTC. We have decided it just isn't going to happen. We have tried everything but IVF. Which we wont do. So This is the end of the road for me. Maybe in Gods time certianly not in mine. LOL.. No more temping No more charting No OPK's No HPT's... I am done.. I can't take the heart brake anymore. I seem to be able to get BFP's but I just can't keep them. I will be taking a step away from TTC and focusing on Weight loss again. As soon as I can keep food down and not be in pain. Love you all.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->