Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Welcome Belle! This is an awesome group, with people in every different stage of TR, TTC, and there are a few of us who are pregnant.

Mommabrown, just remember the most important thing is that your bleeding stopped naturally. If something more was going on, you would probably have bled to excess and needed treatment, or bled bright red so long you sought treatment. I bet next cycle is way better for you!

Welcome Bella. This is a great group of ladies.

Dash I'm so happy the baby turned. When I was pregnant with my son he didn't turn until last minute either.

Afm I'm 8 dpo. My boobs feel like they are on fire. They never have hurt like this before. I've had cramping all day. Can't sleep at night. I just wake up at 3 or 4 am and have trouble going back to sleep. Took a test today(dollar store) bfn. I know still early. I just hope this is a good sign.

I wonder how Lissa is doing and what they have found out. I sure hope it's all good news for her.

Faith how are you?

Wanna i hope that everything turns out for you too!

Afm, someone has stole our toy yorkie Romeo yesterday so we have been on the man hunt for him. He was my sons dog and he has been quite lost with out him. I sure hope that they bring him back. TGIF it has been a long week!

Hi all. I wated to let you all know that the surgery went ok. Turned out my doc was right. My left Ovary and scar tissue from the tubal pregnacy had twisted and attached to my Colon. I also had some abrashions in my uterus so he took those out and cleaned my right tube while he was in there. I am feeling better as far as the pain on that side but my stomach muscles are sore. I was told to rest for 72 hours and not to lift anything over 5 LBS.. Anyway I just wanted to update everyone. Have a great weekend

sweets wow what a discovery i cant belive what a crazy road this has been for you, you are a strong momma hope your resting and listening to your dr.

Bell, welcome:hi:

Dash, :happydance: great news on the baby turning:thumbup:

Lissa, I'm so glad the dr. was able to give you some answers. Get some good rest:hugs: :hugs:

Wanna, how's the testing going:winkwink:

MommaB, how terrible of someone to steal your son's yorkie:cry: I hope you can get him back! As for the unusual AF, I'll bet it was your body cleansing itself. We're so complex!! Too bad we didn't come with an instruction manual:haha:

Brandi, did AF ever show?

MzLady, how are you?

:hi: everyone
Just wanted to stop in to say hello, I am praying for all you. This thread has had its share of bad news for the last couple of weeks I hope someone gets a BFP soon to lift our spirits.
AFM- I am stuck in the dreaded tww if :af: shows her face this month I think I am going to take a break from ttc until next year I think it will be to draining to deal with during the holidays. :dust:

Good Morning ladies. I have been in bed most of the weekend. i am feeling better this morning still got a ways to go but each day is getting better. Momma I can't believe how close you are getting to your due date.. WOW how time flies.

Faith, yes she did. I peed on a stick at 3 days late and she showed up at 4 days late. Isn't that how it always works? I knew it couldn't be that easy to get pregnant. Gotta spend the money and do the waiting like everyone else.

So I have turned to green tea this month. . .have heard how it helps boost fertility plus to lose weight. I think maybe i can get rid of this little bulge i have and maybe get pregnant at the same time too.

Lissa, I am glad that you are doing better. What are your plans on TTC now?? Hopefully after everything you will get that bundle of joy you want!

MZlady I hope that this is your month!!! Fx for you!!

So I have turned to green tea this month. . .have heard how it helps boost fertility plus to lose weight. I think maybe i can get rid of this little bulge i have and maybe get pregnant at the same time too.

Lissa, I am glad that you are doing better. What are your plans on TTC now?? Hopefully after everything you will get that bundle of joy you want!

MZlady I hope that this is your month!!! Fx for you!!

HI.. TTC right now is well not happening... We are just doing it for fun.. When it happens. Doc said no Bding for a week. SO Once Saturday gets here my hubby is in for a big suprise..LOL.. My grandma will be here this month when I should be Oing so I am sure nothing will be happening this month. As of now I am still taking pain meds by about 4 pm. I am trying to make it through the day.

momma I love your way of thinking and killing 2 birds with one stone hehe
sweets who knows maybe having to be sneaky and quiet will be a little fun this weekend :) we all know fun goes out the window when your ttc for awhile
afm I posted my 29 week pic as my avitar and lets just say holy arms!!!! i guess eating everything in site is a bad idea lol

momma I love your way of thinking and killing 2 birds with one stone hehe
sweets who knows maybe having to be sneaky and quiet will be a little fun this weekend :) we all know fun goes out the window when your ttc for awhile
afm I posted my 29 week pic as my avitar and lets just say holy arms!!!! i guess eating everything in site is a bad idea lol

Aww you look so cute.. I can't wait until I have a bump!

Sorry I'm stalking your board but can you give me some more information on the fenugreek? I've never had success breastfeeding and since our tr I want to share every experience with my dh. Thank you

momma i love your way of thinking and killing 2 birds with one stone hehe
afm i posted my 29 week pic as my avitar and lets just say holy arms!!!! I guess eating everything in site is a bad idea lol

you look amazing...

Sorry I'm stalking your board but can you give me some more information on the fenugreek? I've never had success breastfeeding and since our tr I want to share every experience with my dh. Thank you

I have never heard of it. You might wanna google it.

I everyone. I had my tr September 15th and am about 2 weeks out from ttc. There is a support group for women who had the tr through the doc I used, but I find that forum hard to follow (yahoo groups). I just turned 32. I find myself constantly worried about everything since the tr, like wondering if the tubes are still open or if I damaged them somehow during my recovery. It's been 11 years since I had the TL, and I don't FEEL fertile. NOt sure if that feels like anything anyway. I have been charting this month. I wanted to get an idea of when I ovulate to make ttc a little easier and have found that my temps are pretty much all over the place since the surgery. Have any of you experienced this? I'm hoping it's going to even out and that maybe my body is still a little out of whack. I don't think I ovulated either, I missed my af by over a week now, but no Im not pg. My doc says give it some time. Do you think he realizes that I'm impatient and a worrywort? HEHE. Well, I look forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome Living! Seriously it took my body three whole months to get back to normal. My cycles were running 31-36 days. YIKES i was crazy for those months too trying to figure out what was going on. I worried to that something could go wrong but the best thing to do is relax. I know easier said than done. Keep temping and you will start to see your patterns through out the next couple of cycles and it will help you to understand when you are fertile and O'ing and when your not. What were your lengths???

Mommax3 you look amazing!!! By 29 weeks with my kids i could barely see my feet!

Afm, well my fertile window should be starting here with in the next couple of days but honestly i feel like it has already started! :happydance: We are:sex: every other day and according to my flow patterns O should some were between the 16-18 so we are gonna :sex: everyday from the 15-18!:happydance: Found out yesterday my youngest sister with Polycystic Ovarian Disease was pregnant and miscarried:saywhat: and didn't even know it.:shrug: She wasn't actively trying and isn't that upset it came more as a surprise since Dr. told her she would never get pregnant in the first place.:nope:

mommab i love your new pic! and im so sorry to hear about your sisters loss :(
Liven mommab is right it took me at least 3 months for my body to get back to normal as well, try not to rush things i noticed from being on here awhile that if you wait the 3 months before trying to ttc your better off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->