Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Hi everyone. I'm so glad I found this forum and know I'm not alone.
A little history on me. I'm 29 and have 2 girls. Had TL 04/04. Then after 3 yrs knew I had made the wrong decision. Just had my TR last Friday 10/14/11. I have 7cm on one side and 8cm on the other.
Doc said everything went great and we could start trying right away. AF arrived 2 after TR right on schedule. For the past couple of months I have been charting my temp and now I'm ready to start the opk. All this seems so stressful trying to keep up with.
Good luck to all of you!!

Sewing can be lots of fun! Just don't overload yourself all at once!

Afm, I O'd Saturday nite with a large clump of fertile mucus coming out! I dunno if this is the month or not but I know that i am getting more and more familiar with my body through this! I am going to ride it out and see if AF shows.

Hope you caught the eggie :)

HI ladies. It looks like the last few days have been very busy around here.
Dash Only a few more weeks. WOW that doesn't seem possible. It seems like just yesterday you were finding out.
Momma. I too am hoping for someone to get a sticky bean...
Faith any news yet? I don't know why I am thinking that there might be some news in your future?????
Liventhedream welcome
mzdailey welcome
I hope you ladies get your BFP soon.
AFM I go to the doc tomorrow. I O'd way early this month and I knew when I did because I have never had the much CM EVER.... I don't really think we got it only because we bd Saturday and it was Sunday or Monday when I O'd so I really doubt anything will happen this month. I have been having alot of spasms down toward my tube area. My right side has been going crazy since yesterday evening. I love knowing my body but sometimes I wish that I didn't KNOW EVERYTHING that is happening. Anyway. I hope you ladies have a great dday and I will check in after my dr appt tomorrow.

A little history on me. I'm 29 and have 2 girls. Had TL 04/04. Then after 3 yrs knew I had made the wrong decision. Just had my TR last Friday 10/14/11. I have 7cm on one side and 8cm on the other.
Doc said everything went great and we could start trying right away. AF arrived 2 after TR right on schedule. For the past couple of months I have been charting my temp and now I'm ready to start the opk. All this seems so stressful trying to keep up with.

HI :) Those are great tube lengths I hope you get a BFP soon. Just keep in mind that the TR can effect your cycles for a few months.

Hi everyone. So happy I found this site! I have 4 kids from my previous marriage. I had my tubes tied at the age of 22 in 2002 after my last child was born. Had my tubes untied March 26th 2011 by Dr Lisa Rogers in Jackson, TN. I have 4.5 cm on left and 6 cm on right and had an excellent dye test, normal uterus and ovaries. My husband and I have been TTC since with no luck. Have been on prenatals for past 2 months. This cycle tried Pre-Seed, Softcup,and used Digital ovualtion kit. Started period on 10-18-11 Have HSG aka dye test scheduled for Monday morning. Hoping both tubes are still open. Doc says if both or even one are open will start on Clomid for November cyle. I haven't had anyone to talk to so been going crazy. So happy to find all of you!!! Oh yeah, I am 31 and my husband is 28, he has no kids of his own. BABY DUST TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!

So I'm one month and 4 days post TR. I'm feeling pretty good too. I started using the OPK's but haven't seen a + yet. My first cycle was late, really late and everything seems to just be off. This is my first month ttc and worries have been getting the best of me most days. I can't help but wonder if everything healed right. I'm always wondering if my tubes broke apart or something. I mean how would I even know? It's been 11 years since I had the TL, and it's still strange to me to think that I am fertile now. At least I hope I am.

I made my first appointment with an OB for Monday. I'm hoping he's familiar with TR patients, and will help guide me along on this ttc journey. I know it's only been a month, and I haven't had a real go at ttc yet, so obviously I'm not excercising any patience here. I just wish I could calm down a bit. I realize it may take up to a year of ttc before anything happens. I just think I'd be better off KNOWING that everything was alright with me before I started. I'm hoping I can get that peace of mind Monday. Please keep your fingers crossed for me. I know I'm new to this forum, so don't know each and every one of your stories yet, but would love to know how any of you have dealt with, or are dealing with the unknown (right after your tr). thanks in advance.

Hi everyone. So happy I found this site! I have 4 kids from my previous marriage. I had my tubes tied at the age of 22 in 2002 after my last child was born. Had my tubes untied March 26th 2011 by Dr Lisa Rogers in Jackson, TN. I have 4.5 cm on left and 6 cm on right and had an excellent dye test, normal uterus and ovaries. My husband and I have been TTC since with no luck. Have been on prenatals for past 2 months. This cycle tried Pre-Seed, Softcup,and used Digital ovualtion kit. Started period on 10-18-11 Have HSG aka dye test scheduled for Monday morning. Hoping both tubes are still open. Doc says if both or even one are open will start on Clomid for November cyle. I haven't had anyone to talk to so been going crazy. So happy to find all of you!!! Oh yeah, I am 31 and my husband is 28, he has no kids of his own. BABY DUST TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!

Hey there, I'm new to this site as well and have just started the process of ttc. I had my TR about a month ago but have been charting too. I have my first doc appointment to discuss how to proceed from here on out and just want to make sure I'm good to go. I am interested to see how your HSG goes, and also about the Clomid. Since you have been charting for quite some time, are you just not ovulating? I was wondering if Clomid is the thing to prescribe now, or if it's just for women who are really not ovulating. Good luck for Monday

So far I think the OPK's are ok, but temping is the real kicker for me. If my dog wakes me up whining to go out I usually forget to temp, and then it drives me nuts. In the month I usually forget a few times. You defiintely are not alone. GL to you, and hope for a speedy recovery

Tryn, welcome:hugs: so glad you found us:thumbup: nothing like having a group of TR gals to support you in this journey. I hope it's really good news for you on Monday:flower: I hear that taking some tylenol or similar can help knock the edge off the discomfort during the hsg:thumbup: Be sure to let us know how it goes:hugs:

Luv, welcome as well:hugs: as Lissa mentioned, those are really great tube lengths:thumbup: I hope you get your miracle straight away:hugs:

I used her to and she was AMAZING!!!!ANd i had my done on the 23rd of March!!! I have had luck but did MC. I wish you lots of luck with the HSG.

Sewing can be lots of fun! Just don't overload yourself all at once!

Afm, I O'd Saturday nite with a large clump of fertile mucus coming out! I dunno if this is the month or not but I know that i am getting more and more familiar with my body through this! I am going to ride it out and see if AF shows.

Hope you caught the eggie :)

Oh Lissa I hope so too but i don't want to get swept away with it this time like i did before. If we did i will be over the moon. I hope that everything works out for you and your DH as well!

:bfp::bfp:so im 9do and decided to test! after one minute :bfp: i hope this one sticks!

TR 4/15/2011

LEMME KNOW IF U GUYS SEE WHAT I SEE! :flower:

Attachments

• 20111020082652[1].jpg
    20111020082652[1].jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 7
Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement!!! I feel so much better, like there are others who know how I feel!!!! I will let everyone know how it goes on Monday, and will take some tylenol before hand. thanks for that tip!!! I have been ovulating as far as I know, atleast I get fertile CM and positive OPK"S. But, the doc says if there is one or both tubes open he will give me the Clomid to help the process along!!! Will talk to you all on Monday. Hope everyone gets their BFP.....BABYDUST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning ladies. I went to the doctor yesterday for my check up. I didn't get good news. Which is why I wasn't here yesterday for the remainder of the day. Again please bare with me as my heart is racing and the tears are falling. Dr told me there would be no more kids in my future. That unless we do IVF that there is no possible way it will happen. For a minute I was strong and didn't cry. As I listened to him explain everything he did while he was doing the surgery. Then he left the room for a second (I can't remember why). I don't remember much of what he said after the no more babies Other then he really tried to get the dye to go through and that he tried several times and he couldn't get anything to go through. He said it was blocked at the front of the tube by the Ovary. . I thank GOD that my husband and my Grandma were there to hear there rest of what he said. When the doc walked out of the room my hubby looked at me and that was it. I lost it. I thought for a minute I could be strong and let it go. But my heart was aching and it felt like it had shattered into a million pieces. As we walked out of the office the doc came to me and put his arm around me and said to call if I needed anything and when we decide what we want to do to let him know and he would be there to help us through the process. All day yesterday I didn't cry after we left the office I thought I didn't need to. But I woke up this morning with tears already in my eyes. So I choose to cry and I haven't stopped yet. So for now I am taking a step back from TTC and going to try to focus on myself and the children I do have. I promise I will check in from time to time and I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. When we decide what we are doing you ladies will be the first to know.

Lissa:cry::cry::cry:I'm so sorry:nope: cry all you need to and don't hold it in:hugs: you have been through soooo much! Don't lose all hope, our bodies are pretty incredible and can heal themselves of all sorts of things...maybe the blockage will dissolve, who knows! I think taking a break is so wise. Enjoy all the holidays coming up with your family:hugs: perhaps IVF will seem like a viable option after the new year:shrug: one day at a time, sweetlissa, it's all any of us can do:hug::hug: You will be in my prayers:kiss:

Quick update on me...big temp drop today..tested bfn:( I'm calling the dr. today to schedule another appt. to do further investigation:thumbup: My 1 yr TR is next month and I need to get some answers:coffee:

I hope everyone has a great weekend:hugs::kiss:

:cry: Faith and Lissa i so wanted to see good news from both of you. :cry: Lissa cry it out babe. I am so sorry that things have ended up this way. :sad1: I know it seems hard but maybe taking a step back for a while will help you with being able to deal with everything you have been through this year. :hugs:
Just thinking about it is making me cry.

Faith, have you scheduled a HSG yet? My dr. recommended one at 6 months if nothing happened. I hope and pray that you get everything figured out and that you end up with that :bfp: soon.

Glad to see all the :bfp: on here and all the new faces too!

Can't believe that in a few weeks Dash will be having her baby. It is so crazy it seems like yesterday i joined the board and she was just a few weeks prego. Mommax3 your getting on up there too. I just can't believe how fast this year has gone by.

AFM, Nothing new going on. Just in this TWW that seems to have me thinking every little thing means something then doubting myself and thinking it is because i want it so badly. ](*,)

:hugs: Lissa. I don't really have any words. But I am so so sorry.

Mommaspath- congrats on that BFP! This board has been needing one for a while :thumbup:

Ive been part of this journey with some of you girls for nearly a year now. Its so hard to believe! Its been a pretty quick year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->