Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Dash, I agree..it really has been a FAST year...wow!

MommaB, I'm waiting for the dr. to call me back so we can make a plan for this cycle:thumbup: Hope it's a BFP for you this cycle:happydance:

:hugs: Lissa. I don't really have any words. But I am so so sorry.

Mommaspath- congrats on that BFP! This board has been needing one for a while :thumbup:

Ive been part of this journey with some of you girls for nearly a year now. Its so hard to believe! Its been a pretty quick year!

thanks! Im still pretty nervous! i go to the doc's next thursday......i am already feeling very very nauseous and im only 10dpo....is this normal? I did some research and ready something about multiples or tubal pregnancies with early severe morning sickness.......:shrug: im staying positive tho.....

when did you have your first ultrasound?

Hey girls, just wanted to give a quick update. I talked at length with my dr. yesterday. The hsg will be a total of $1900 :saywhat::grr: but he thought our first course of action for this cycle will be: follicle scan on 11/4...(which should be approx. 1-3 days before O) and a follow-up scan right after O is confirmed with temp. Then we will do 3 progesterone draws in the lp:thumbup: THIS will tell if I'm ovulating for sure! I feel like I am, but I know there have been women I've heard that are convinced by their *signs* and still not ovulating. Anyway, if I am indeed O'ing, then we will do the hsg the following cycle. I'm glad we at least have a plan for this cycle:thumbup: ALSO, the dr. said to use B6 to increase CM...start 2-3 days before est. peak day through 2 days after est. peak.. use 200mg, 2-3 DAILY. Don't know WHY I've never read that anywhere before:shrug:

I hope everyone is having a great weekend:kiss:

Hi Faith
I was told by my doc to take b6 as well but she said to take 200mg a day the entire cycle.She said b6 should help your body to naturally produce more progesterone, we shall see :shrug: Hopefully it stops my pre af spotting and lenghtens my lp. If that doesn't work I will need to use progesterone cream for 14 days after ov unless I get a BFP then I would need to continue until 12 weeks.

Mzlady, I hope the B6 works for you! A gal on the other TR thread has used it to lengthen her lp and it has worked:thumbup:

Sweets my heart breaks for you, what a horrible road you have been down I always think that one day I will see all of you lovely ladies reach your goal and for there to be a possiblity that it might not happen is just wrong! i hope that though this door may close for you another door opens and you get your happy ending. Keep strong and cry all you need to cry lots and lots of hugs!!!
Faith the same goes for you I hope you dont give up I know its been a year since your tr but I still have lots of faith that one day Im going to hop onto bnb and see your bfp!!!!!!
Love you ladies :)

Mommax3:hugs: thanks for the encouragement:kiss: I certainly couldn't do this without all you beautiful gals:hugs:

Thank you all so much. I wanted to check in as I know Dash is getting very close to having her baby.
I believe we are leaning towards IVF. We found out yesterday that with our insurance it would cost us $6800. Which is much better then the $13000. We didn't think that our insurance would cover any of it. Also here is a story for you laides. Saturday I was in Walmart. Chasing my 4 yr old around cause he saw all the new toys they had just put out.. And who was standing there but my old neighbor who had went through IVF when I lived next to her. She now has twins. We started talking and found out we have the same OB/GYN Dr. and that we were both refered to the same place. She had a similar problem with her tubes. She said that she would be more then happy to help me through the process and if I had any questions to calll her. So I truly believe that God put her in my path to guide me in the right direction. After that I felt a little more at peace. We have an appt with the IVF dr on November 1st. It will probably be January before we are able to acutally do the procedure but we will get the ball rolling now. Again thank you laidies for helping me through this very hard long road.

sweets thats awsome god truly works in mysterious ways :) I think that would be crazy if you have twins I cant wait to see :)

Hey everyone!! Thanks for the prayers and words of encouragement. Went for my HSG yesterday morning and went crazy all day waiting for results. I had to go have it done at x-ray and wait for my obgyn to receive results. Called my doc this morning and GUESS WHAT......BOTH TUBES OPEN AND PATENT WITH GOOD DYE FLOW!!!!!!! Could not believe it...so HAPPY!!! Send baby dust my way!!! Baby dust to all of you...will keep you updated, am so excited. Should ovulate here in about 5-7 days. Will let everyone know what happens!!!!!! Good luck to everyone!

Awesome news Sweets and Tryn!

Don't give up Sweets, it will happen for you :thumbup:

Hey everyone!! Thanks for the prayers and words of encouragement. Went for my HSG yesterday morning and went crazy all day waiting for results. I had to go have it done at x-ray and wait for my obgyn to receive results. Called my doc this morning and GUESS WHAT......BOTH TUBES OPEN AND PATENT WITH GOOD DYE FLOW!!!!!!! Could not believe it...so HAPPY!!! Send baby dust my way!!! Baby dust to all of you...will keep you updated, am so excited. Should ovulate here in about 5-7 days. Will let everyone know what happens!!!!!! Good luck to everyone!

:happydance: Yay good news! BEST OF LUCK!:happydance:

Just read your story sweets! God works wonders....keeping my fingers crossed for you.......baby dust!

Thank you all so much. I wanted to check in as I know Dash is getting very close to having her baby.
I believe we are leaning towards IVF. We found out yesterday that with our insurance it would cost us $6800. Which is much better then the $13000. We didn't think that our insurance would cover any of it. Also here is a story for you laides. Saturday I was in Walmart. Chasing my 4 yr old around cause he saw all the new toys they had just put out.. And who was standing there but my old neighbor who had went through IVF when I lived next to her. She now has twins. We started talking and found out we have the same OB/GYN Dr. and that we were both refered to the same place. She had a similar problem with her tubes. She said that she would be more then happy to help me through the process and if I had any questions to calll her. So I truly believe that God put her in my path to guide me in the right direction. After that I felt a little more at peace. We have an appt with the IVF dr on November 1st. It will probably be January before we are able to acutally do the procedure but we will get the ball rolling now. Again thank you laidies for helping me through this very hard long road.

Lissa, that sounds wonderful:hugs: what a blessing..and at Walmart of all places:haha: I'm so glad you have a plan:hugs:

Thanks everyone! Just having you girls makes me feel so much more hopeful!!!!

Wow glad to see all this positiveness on the board Sept sure was a bummer of a month. I wish all you ladies lots of luck!

Faith when does your scan start to see if you are O'ing.

I have to tell you about rhodiola rosea ( golden root) I don't know if anyone hear has heard of it before. It helps relieve stress and fatigue , decrease appetite and boosts fertility. I just started it and although it might not get my :bfp: hopefully it will help with the next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->