Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Good morning to you all I did'nt temp again today because I got to wake up to my puppy who peed in my bed grrrrr! hopefully tomorrow :) where is sag? im getting a little concerned! faith how is your 2ww is it going fast? hope you all have a great weekend

Good morning to you all I did'nt temp again today because I got to wake up to my puppy who peed in my bed grrrrr! hopefully tomorrow :) where is sag? im getting a little concerned! faith how is your 2ww is it going fast? hope you all have a great weekend

ARRRRG, that SUCKS BIG time:growlmad:cute puppy, bad puppy...

it's a lazy weekend here...we didn't even make it to church today:blush:
it's nice to just stay home in jammies though sometimes!!
:hugs:

Hey Tater have you had your levels checked to make sure you are ovulating? If not I would see if your doc can check those for you!

Oh yeah, I'm definitely O'ing...I was going to say you can look at my chart, but it started over now that af is here....but yeah, I am...the doc told me at the doc that I was going to O from the L and he wasn't kiddin!

And, he told me that if I'm having regular periods,, which I am, do and always have, that I can assume that I'm O'ing regularly and that was in my mind so was A RELIEF to hear!!!!

That's wonderful Tater!! How long have you been ttc?

stinking 12 months officially :( have gotten preggers..but 5 have been unable to stick:shrug: so I'm growing weary...am glad about the HSG, but if tubes are blocked...I don't have TOO much hope:nope:

Good morning Tater! Love the pic. of you and your family! Since you have been pg 5x it should not have nothing to do with your tube being blocked. May have something to do with your levels. Have you taked to your doctor about taking baby asprin its suppose to help with ladies that has had mc's. :hugs:

ARRRRG, that SUCKS BIG time:growlmad:cute puppy, bad puppy...

it's a lazy weekend here...we didn't even make it to church today:blush:
it's nice to just stay home in jammies though sometimes!!

Same here we did'nt make it to church today either. Our van keeps over heating and our church is out of town.

Momma is'nt always fun having a puppy around to pee on your bed. We had the same prob. with our dog we had to put in a dog create at nights so we would not get peed on,but now he's out growed it. Thank goodness!
I was wondering the same thing about Saga.

Hey Tater have you had your levels checked to make sure you are ovulating? If not I would see if your doc can check those for you!

Oh yeah, I'm definitely O'ing...I was going to say you can look at my chart, but it started over now that af is here....but yeah, I am...the doc told me at the doc that I was going to O from the L and he wasn't kiddin!

And, he told me that if I'm having regular periods,, which I am, do and always have, that I can assume that I'm O'ing regularly and that was in my mind so was A RELIEF to hear!!!!

stinking 12 months officially :( have gotten preggers..but 5 have been unable to stick:shrug: so I'm growing weary...am glad about the HSG, but if tubes are blocked...I don't have TOO much hope:nope:

Good morning Tater! Love the pic. of you and your family! Since you have been pg 5x it should not have nothing to do with your tube being blocked. May have something to do with your levels. Have you taked to your doctor about taking baby asprin its suppose to help with ladies that has had mc's. :hugs:

THANX!!!! I like to freshen up my profile every now and again!!!
Well, *I* really think my progesterone is low...and I took it upon myself and started the pro cream last cycle on like 3-5DPO...You are supposed to start it after O and stop when af starts..which I did. And I started baby aspirin, well not sure the bottle says baby, but it's 81mg's after I went to the doc in Jan...
However, you CAN have chemical pregnancies w/ blocked tubes and my last 3 MC's were chemicals...I had my 1st MC on Easter Sunday 2010 and my 2nd MC early July..the last 3 were the chemicals and they were pretty much one right after the other....
so we'll see...not really sure what's going on...when they checked for fibroid and polyps there was NOTHING, my ovaries were beautiful, the follicles for O'ing were perfect...and my blood work came back fine...
IDK..it's frustrating..just keep thinking, if I wouldn't have gotten fixed:dohh:
how you feeling today anyway?!?!?!

Hey girlies:hi:

Sag & Dash! where are you two:shrug: we miss you here girls! I hope you're doing well:thumbup:

Momma, sorry about your puppy! When we "puppy-sat" in Dec/Jan for my sis, it was a huge adjustment for us AND it messed up my temping:growlmad:..getting up several times a night to clean-up accidents:wacko:

Tater, glad your day has been relaxing:flower: Also..love the new family photo:thumbup:..it's so fun to put faces with names!

TTC, how are feeling today? Is the MS becoming more "regular"?

Future & Liberty:hi: how are you girls today?

Afm, 5dpo and sad to say to you all, I'm NOT a poas addict...as long as I wait, there's still a chance for BFP:haha: If my temps give me hope for early testing, I might go ahead:haha: but for now, I'm planning to test next Sunday:thumbup:

It's trend today, I am still in my jammies and it's 2pm:blush:

Tater, I also think your prog. must be low ( common at our "advanced" age:jo:):haha: Have you ever been tested ?

momma, puppies are like having babies:winkwink: but love them just the same:hugs:

TTC, How you feeling ?

AFM, :witch: is due on Wednesday and I had brown discharge yesterday which I sometimes get when the:witch: is one her way , so I broke down and tested this morning and got :bfn: so I think I am out again this month:cry:

Future, I'm sorry :nope: it's looking like af is coming for a visit:hugs:...we live our lives in 2 week segments...sigh:cry:

Assuming the nasty witch shows, what's your game plan for next cycle? This was our 1st month with smep and it just seemed to flow better for us:thumbup: Now, we'll see if we get results here next week, but I plan to continue with it if things don't go as we hope for this cycle.

Hey girls! Just checking in. Have been busy this weekend. I usually am busy on the weekends, its the weekdays that I have plenty of downtime just watching the kids play. AF is due any day now, hopefully Tuesday at the latest...then I can get on to TTC, which I am so excited about i actually cant WAIT for AF to start just so I can be done with it!

Glad everyone seems to be having a cozy, comfy day at home! I got dressed this AM but changed BACK into PJ's to clean the house.

Hey future!!!!
I'm not really that old haha, I'll be 30 in April...but I definitely do believe it's low...my temps were(what *I* thought) really OK, there was a big dip which I was hoping was implant but siiiigh, wasn't...
I'm sure the doc will have more to say when I see him next week...we'll see...

I'm sorry about your bfn:( UUGGHH...I"M soooo tired of bfn's....they are ugly and I don't like them

Hey girls! Just checking in. Have been busy this weekend. I usually am busy on the weekends, its the weekdays that I have plenty of downtime just watching the kids play. AF is due any day now, hopefully Tuesday at the latest...then I can get on to TTC, which I am so excited about i actually cant WAIT for AF to start just so I can be done with it!

Glad everyone seems to be having a cozy, comfy day at home! I got dressed this AM but changed BACK into PJ's to clean the house.

Hi sweetie:flower:
I'm calling :telephone: af on for ya girlie!!!! There was a month~the one before last whatever that was~that I COULD NOT WAIT for af...no, actually, last cycle, b/c we wanted to start SMEP...ANd, I'm w/ Faith~it did go good for us , it was easy, fun at 1st and we'll continue to do it!!!
What is your TTC plan?!
Let us know when :witch: arrives

I think my plan is to just hold off on sex for a few days after AF, then start every other night- probably every night around O. Then few days after. Just basically to have a lot of sex...haha. Then I'm going to TRY to wait until AF is due to test, but I probably wont.

30 Tater...I am old compared to you:cry::haha:

I don't really have a plan for next month yet. I think I will try the soy again but with SMEP. Give that a whirl. :shrug:

I think my plan is to just hold off on sex for a few days after AF, then start every other night- probably every night around O. Then few days after. Just basically to have a lot of sex...haha. Then I'm going to TRY to wait until AF is due to test, but I probably wont.

Good plan Dash!!!
I like SMEP~one reason, b/c TOO much :sex: gets old for me..just don't think it's AS good when there's too much ..so I like to have a lil space bw bd to keep DH at a small distance..haha, he doesn't mind it though...and really, if we Do it TOO much during fertile times then I'm good for the resta the mo and DH is miserable..:nope:so that's not good either....
I'm going to TRY to wait until af is due to test this cycle too..I know that sounds impossible coming from an addict, BUT i'm getting reallllllly tired of seeing bfn's...have enough ppl stalking my chart,,,I think I'll be a chart addict this time and see how that works....
Dash~you are so cute!!! Love ya my TR girls!!!!
:hugs2:

30 Tater...I am old compared to you:cry::haha:

I don't really have a plan for next month yet. I think I will try the soy again but with SMEP. Give that a whirl. :shrug:

Nuh uh you aren't old...we are only as old as we feel we are..age is just a number, cept as that number grows our bodies know it and it does have a factor is stuf...

We will continue w/ smep...please Lord send us our 2011 miracle

THANX!!!! I like to freshen up my profile every now and again!!!
Well, *I* really think my progesterone is low...and I took it upon myself and started the pro cream last cycle on like 3-5DPO...You are supposed to start it after O and stop when af starts..which I did. And I started baby aspirin, well not sure the bottle says baby, but it's 81mg's after I went to the doc in Jan...
However, you CAN have chemical pregnancies w/ blocked tubes and my last 3 MC's were chemicals...I had my 1st MC on Easter Sunday 2010 and my 2nd MC early July..the last 3 were the chemicals and they were pretty much one right after the other....
so we'll see...not really sure what's going on...when they checked for fibroid and polyps there was NOTHING, my ovaries were beautiful, the follicles for O'ing were perfect...and my blood work came back fine...
IDK..it's frustrating..just keep thinking, if I wouldn't have gotten fixed:dohh:
how you feeling today anyway?!?!?!

81mg is baby aspirin that's what my OB doc has me taking. I know it will happen for you Tater!! With everything look good and with your faith you'll have your miracle baby!! I'm doing fine! and you? I have been have some MS today,it seems to come and go. :hugs:

Hey girlies:hi:

Sag & Dash! where are you two:shrug: we miss you here girls! I hope you're doing well:thumbup:

Momma, sorry about your puppy! When we "puppy-sat" in Dec/Jan for my sis, it was a huge adjustment for us AND it messed up my temping:growlmad:..getting up several times a night to clean-up accidents:wacko:

Tater, glad your day has been relaxing:flower: Also..love the new family photo:thumbup:..it's so fun to put faces with names!

TTC, how are feeling today? Is the MS becoming more "regular"?

Future & Liberty:hi: how are you girls today?

Afm, 5dpo and sad to say to you all, I'm NOT a poas addict...as long as I wait, there's still a chance for BFP:haha: If my temps give me hope for early testing, I might go ahead:haha: but for now, I'm planning to test next Sunday:thumbup:

I'm feeling fine! Had some MS today it seems to come and go.
How are you? Hope you get your :bfp: this month! Tons of :dust: to you!! :hugs:

That sounds like a good plan Dash!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->