Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

OK you rocking dolls..I AM officially OUT for this month..Mark me down as another lost month FILLED w/ BFN'S....Af is RIGHT on time....
I'll be calling my doc office to schedule my HSG once the boys go down for nap~wish I was calling to report a BFP instead~ BUUUT, :wacko: HERE We go again:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

love ya girls...still dusting everyone that's up next!!!!!
:dust: and :hug:

OK you rocking dolls..I AM officially OUT for this month..Mark me down as another lost month FILLED w/ BFN'S....Af is RIGHT on time....
I'll be calling my doc office to schedule my HSG once the boys go down for nap~wish I was calling to report a BFP instead~ BUUUT, :wacko: HERE We go again:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

ugh! tater I thought for sure you and sag were going to get your bfp this month! Im really confused as to why it's so hard after tr to ger preggo you would think if you were fertile before hand you would still be :dohh:
TTC dont fret my best friend is preggo and has had no sickness this time around and her first 2 she was super sick
Faith and tater Im so confused i know my temps were crazy because I was sick and new to temping but I did get my surge 2 days in a row the 7th and 8th so im assuming I o'd on the 9th ? I hope this month is better for everyone and we all get bfp!!!!

ugh! tater I thought for sure you and sag were going to get your bfp this month! Im really confused as to why it's so hard after tr to ger preggo you would think if you were fertile before hand you would still be :dohh:
TTC dont fret my best friend is preggo and has had no sickness this time around and her first 2 she was super sick
Faith and tater Im so confused i know my temps were crazy because I was sick and new to temping but I did get my surge 2 days in a row the 7th and 8th so im assuming I o'd on the 9th ? I hope this month is better for everyone and we all get bfp!!!!

YEAH< I TOTALLY agree, what takes the fertilness we ONCE had away...and WHY IS it harder??? I wish I never would have gotten sterilized...:cry:
I thought for sure we would too....very surprised that we didn't, b/c if you consider the SMEP plan..how does it NOT work...???????? DH said last night though..think about all the times you have had sex when we were "fertile"(according to charts)and DID NOT Get preggers...and that IS true, but if it's all "right"~how does it NOT happen:nope: THUMBSDOWN to that...
I DID take into consideration that you were sick, so basically I didn't even acknowledge the 1st 4-5ish days...your temp should rise about the same time you get your +OPK and does look like day 9 had a rise but it wasn't quite 0.4 degrees....if FF thinks you O'd on day 9 though, they should have given you your cross hair...hmmmm
Tell me this and I'll keep thinking and looking....how many days are your normal cycles?

Sorry the :witch: showed up Tater! Tons of :dust: to you this cyle!! :hugs:

Hey Tater have you had your levels checked to make sure you are ovulating? If not I would see if your doc can check those for you!

Thanks momma! I have morning sickness with all my boys,so I guess I'm just expecting it with this one!

Tater my cycle is 27 days :) last month it was 28 but I really think its cause I was stressing sooooo hard!
TTC hey who knows maybe its a girl :)
I know the way we have been doing it would leave no room to miss the egg too and Im not kidding all my other kids were conceived in one shot we did'nt even bd that many times like one or 2 nights around the time I THINK! I was going to O now I doing all these things to find out o time and still not making a baby what the hell!!! I hope you get your hsg my friend on the other site got preggo the month after her hsg :)

Hey Tater have you had your levels checked to make sure you are ovulating? If not I would see if your doc can check those for you!

Oh yeah, I'm definitely O'ing...I was going to say you can look at my chart, but it started over now that af is here....but yeah, I am...the doc told me at the doc that I was going to O from the L and he wasn't kiddin!

And, he told me that if I'm having regular periods,, which I am, do and always have, that I can assume that I'm O'ing regularly and that was in my mind so was A RELIEF to hear!!!!

and, Good thought Momma about it being a girl..I don't have any girls. but I've heard from LOTS of people EVERYTHING about their boy pregnancies differed from their girl pregnancies...so that MAY just be..and you were hoping for a lil pink:winkwink:

Tater my cycle is 27 days :) last month it was 28 but I really think its cause I was stressing sooooo hard!
I know the way we have been doing it would leave no room to miss the egg too and Im not kidding all my other kids were conceived in one shot we did'nt even bd that many times like one or 2 nights around the time I THINK! I was going to O now I doing all these things to find out o time and still not making a baby what the hell!!! I hope you get your hsg my friend on the other site got preggo the month after her hsg :)

I know, I know, It IS crazy...to think that it JUST happened so easily and naturally and w/out ANY planning(on my part) I didn't want kids and always seemed to get them..I conceived Tahelon while DH was wearing a condom...WTH!?!??!?!??!!?:shrug:
I was getting a lil emotional staring at my chart late last night ~and DH was saying, ya know, think of all the times you had sex most likely during your "fertile time" since you became sexually active...his point was that it DOES NOT happen everytime....and he IS right, but it just seems like it did...lol and now that I want it it's NOT sticking...YET..

I DID call about the HSG and I'm actually super positive about it...B/c of the way my cycle falls AND b/c DH has 3wks of training out of the next 3 1/2 wks we were limited to only TWO stinking days that we could go...he needs to go b/c he has to have a sperm analysis...Anywho(getting to my point)I called the doc office today and THEY told ME that there were only 2 days that I could come in~Get this~IT IS THE SAME only 2 days that WE could go to begin w/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..so already that dark cloud is moving away!!!!! The secretary was out of the office so they didn't actually schedule me, but it's tentative for Feb 21st and DH even has that day off already...
soo, phew, I'm feeling WAY better about that,, now on to praying my tubes ARE open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah who know maybe it is a girl! Have a long time to find out though. I only have a girl name picked out,but no boy names yet. Do ladies know any good boys names just in case?

Oh yeah, I'm definitely O'ing...I was going to say you can look at my chart, but it started over now that af is here....but yeah, I am...the doc told me at the doc that I was going to O from the L and he wasn't kiddin!

And, he told me that if I'm having regular periods,, which I am, do and always have, that I can assume that I'm O'ing regularly and that was in my mind so was A RELIEF to hear!!!!

That's wonderful Tater!! How long have you been ttc?

That's wonderful Tater!! How long have you been ttc?

stinking 12 months officially :( have gotten preggers..but 5 have been unable to stick:shrug: so I'm growing weary...am glad about the HSG, but if tubes are blocked...I don't have TOO much hope:nope:

Momma: Waiting for you to enter this morning's temps:haha:

Wow! what a quite place this is today! Hope everyone is doing well:thumbup:

Hi girls how are you all doing today it seems everyone is busy this weekend :) sag where are you? hope all is well :) I did'nt temp this am cause I slept on the couch hubby, son and dog were making me very hot so i moved to the couch and forgot my thermo not sure how this will effect my temping

hiya girls....It IS quiet here today...? My boys "play"(more like run around and don't listen and be crazy)bball on Saturdays and thank goodness this was the LAST day of it..it starts early, and I don't like to rise too early...UGH,

It'll be OK you didn't temp today...won't affect it really at all...

My stinking ticker is messed up..>?? anyone know maybe why? It's linked to FF and when I log in to my account it shows everything but when ever I (or anyone else) clicks on my ticker it just shows blank charts....
So far I'm not real impressed w/ the "support" there and I'm paying $$$ for their services..I'll take any help on this!!!!!!
have a happy day girls!!!!
:hugs:

Tater: Your chart looks good to me! I can see your temp dates:thumbup:

Momma: Sorry you couldn't temp, but totally understand! Trying to sleep when you're hot is MISERABLE! As tater already pointed out...it will be fine. It's funny how we (or at least ME) get crazy about the temps...like it's going to really make a difference in whether or not we're actually preggers:haha:

My temp came out same as yesterday, but new it would be outta sync since I had to test at 4:45am (rather than 6am) when dh got up since I new I couldn't get another 3hrs of sleep in before *I* planned to get up. At least it's still above cover. Last month my temps dropped several times below the cover line..made me wonder about progesterone?! I'm anxious to see what it does this cycle.

Tater: Your chart looks good to me! I can see your temp dates:thumbup:

Momma: Sorry you couldn't temp, but totally understand! Trying to sleep when you're hot is MISERABLE! As tater already pointed out...it will be fine. It's funny how we (or at least ME) get crazy about the temps...like it's going to really make a difference in whether or not we're actually preggers:haha:

My temp came out same as yesterday, but new it would be outta sync since I had to test at 4:45am (rather than 6am) when dh got up since I new I couldn't get another 3hrs of sleep in before *I* planned to get up. At least it's still above cover. Last month my temps dropped several times below the cover line..made me wonder about progesterone?! I'm anxious to see what it does this cycle.

Yeah, NOW you can see...GRRR, IDK what's happening..think they are doing it to irritate me b/c I'm in an easily irritated mood today..PMS is always worse when you have THAT on top of NO bfp:(
I get crazy about my temps too..BIG time...I can barely sleep some nights b/c I can't stop thinking about what my temp MIGHT be...
I started using progesterone cream b/c I just think I need it...too many MC"s to take the chance...might be something you wanna think about if they keep dropping...
I'm anxious to see what this cycle does too!!!!!!!:happydance:praying and hoping you're our next one w/ a BFP!!!! you can test in just a few days right?!?!!?!?!:hugs:

Tater, If you have had 5 BFP's , why are you having a HCG ? Your tubes are def. open but it seems your problem is mantaining the pregnancy. Maybe you progesterone is low ?
I don't understand why a DR would do that if there had already been a proven pregnancy ?

Tater, If you have had 5 BFP's , why are you having a HCG ? Your tubes are def. open but it seems your problem is mantaining the pregnancy. Maybe you progesterone is low ?
I don't understand why a DR would do that if there had already been a proven pregnancy ?

hiya future!! I was thinking about you today...aren't you close to testing time???

Well, I have had 5 MC's but 3 of them, the last 3 have been chemicals, which he(dr) said that you can have chemicals and have blockage:shrug:I don't know much, other than what I read, hear and what he tells me....makes sense those after reading lots on chemicals...
When I had the TR he did an HSG, but I was still asleep and didn't even know it until he told me that at my appt last month...SO, he said it's definitely time (beyond time really) to check them out..
I also believe I'm low on progesterone, which *I* discovered after TONS of reading and research....I started progesterone cream this cycle actually..IDR exactly, but I started like 3-5DPO, now I've discontinued it until O...My temps looked pretty good, so it's working for sure...only had one BIG dip, which I was HOPING was implant dip, but turned out not to be...OH well, I'm pretty excited about the HSG, I've heard from nearly everyone that had one~they say and say their doc's say it cleans out the "cobwebs" and have more of a chance to conceive 1-3mo after it,got my fx'd 1st that they are open, second that my "better chance of conceiving" is SUPER soon!!!!
I go for it on the 21st though and I haven't looked at my chart~it MAY screw up THIS cycle w/ SMEP..hoping not though
:hugs:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->