Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

I am still here just waiting to ov, I hope this month is it if not I am out until next year. :dust:

Faith how is it going with the b-6? I find that if I take it at night I can't sleep :shrug:

Well I am out but didn't think i had a chance this month anyways. AF showed yesterday and DH and I are going to try Pre Seed this month along with the Rhodiola Rosea I have heard extremely good things about both. Hope you all have a safe and Happy Halloween!

Hi Momma Looks like we are cycle buddies.. Good Luck this month I will be pulling for a BFP.. :)

Awesome! How are things with IVF? I haven't cycled back to see what i have missed yet. lol

I know I have not been on here for a long time, but I thought I would give you ladies a update. Most of you know that a lost my angel baby May 23,2011. I was only 20 weeks and 4 days pregnant when I lost her. For those that don't know me I lost her due to a SCH bleed that hidden behind the placenta. The blood clotted up making the placenta erupt which cut of my angel's oxygen supply. I'm doing a little better but there still is not a day that goes by that I think about her.
I was thinking about maybe waiting for a year or so to ttc again, but God (and I believe my angel baby maybe also had a say so in this since she was due Oct. 6th) had diffrent plans and thats okay. I'm currently pregnant with our rainbow baby. I'm 5 weeks and 3 days today and my EDD: is June 29, 2012. My OB doc has my prenatals,baby aspirin, and progestrone( 200mg a day). I go back Nov. 11 th for my 1 st ultrasound. My OB doc wants to check for a heart beat and then he will start me on lovedox injections.

Momma and Dash: Not long now!!
Baby dust to you ladies ttc!! Faithlovehope and Lissa I hope all is well!!
and welcome to the ladies that I have not meet yet!!

I know I have not been on here for a long time, but I thought I would give you ladies a update. Most of you know that a lost my angel baby May 23,2011. I was only 20 weeks and 4 days pregnant when I lost her. For those that don't know me I lost her due to a SCH bleed that hidden behind the placenta. The blood clotted up making the placenta erupt which cut of my angel's oxygen supply. I'm doing a little better but there still is not a day that goes by that I think about her.
I was thinking about maybe waiting for a year or so to ttc again, but God (and I believe my angel baby maybe also had a say so in this since she was due Oct. 6th) had diffrent plans and thats okay. I'm currently pregnant with our rainbow baby. I'm 5 weeks and 3 days today and my EDD: is June 29, 2012. My OB doc has my prenatals,baby aspirin, and progestrone( 200mg a day). I go back Nov. 11 th for my 1 st ultrasound. My OB doc wants to check for a heart beat and then he will start me on lovedox injections.

Oh, it's so good to see you here:hugs: I have thought about you often:hugs: How wonderful that God has blessed your womb again:hugs: I hope it's a full, healthy 9 mo. for you :hugs: stick around! we love BFP'ers here:thumbup:

Mzlady, thanks for the tip on B6...last thing any of us needs is a sleepless night:dohh: My dr. said to take it starting 2-3 days before O time. So, at least for my first month, I'll follow his advice:winkwink: I'm anxious to see if it makes a difference in the CM:thumbup:

Good luck to all this go around:hugs:

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I am happy that you are expecting again!!! I will pray for you and your little one to be!!!! Hope it is a wonderful full-term pregnancy!!!!!

:hugs:TTCBaby2011 that is horribly said but it is also great news. I hope that everything works out for you!:thumbup:

First it was wait for AF to be done, then wait for the big "O" (which I am still waiting for, then I will have to wait before I can test. I honestly see why so people who are trying can not conceive, because I had 2 and wasn't trying at all. But now the stress is awful. Temping, OPK's, making sure to use baby shampoo (doc said regular soaps have to many chemicals that are bad when TTC) I honestly thought about not trying so hard if it doesn't happen this month and if it happens it happens. But that really isn't an option because of the high risk of ectopic, and the fact I have very crazy cycles. One month might be 28 and the next cycle could be 43. Hubby is scared if we don't keep up with it all I could be pregnant and not know and end up losing a tube. Does anyone else just feel overwhelmed with all the stress of it?

I was JUST thinking about you yesterday :hugs: I'm so glad to hear the good news!

First it was wait for AF to be done, then wait for the big "O" (which I am still waiting for, then I will have to wait before I can test. I honestly see why so people who are trying can not conceive, because I had 2 and wasn't trying at all. But now the stress is awful. Temping, OPK's, making sure to use baby shampoo (doc said regular soaps have to many chemicals that are bad when TTC) I honestly thought about not trying so hard if it doesn't happen this month and if it happens it happens. But that really isn't an option because of the high risk of ectopic, and the fact I have very crazy cycles. One month might be 28 and the next cycle could be 43. Hubby is scared if we don't keep up with it all I could be pregnant and not know and end up losing a tube. Does anyone else just feel overwhelmed with all the stress of it?

Welcome to our world:winkwink: Yes! The stress can overtake you from time to time. Seems that some months are harder than others. Many times if you take a month off of charting, temping, opks etc. you'll feel ready to get back at it again the next month. Having crazy cycles certainly adds to the stress. And YES, stay away from chemicals as much as possible. I'm on a new fertility adventure...https://natural-fertility-prescription.com/ ...it's all about cleaning up your diet and all the other chemicals we use day to day:thumbup: lots of great info on all aspects of TTC journey:thumbup: PLUS, I will lose some weight on this healthier lifestyle. Obviously, since we're just starting the holiday season, eating healthy is a bit more of a challenge...but we'll take it a day at a time:coffee:

AND....it's snowing here today:happydance: we're supposed to get 12 inches:)

TTC that is wonderful news!!!! Im sure your angel baby had alot to do with your pregnancy since its so hard ttc after tr and here yoiu are when you were not even trying :) congrats!!!!!

Yes!!!! The stress is so overwhelming, all the waiting and wanting. I try to take a break for a cycle, but since it is constantly on my mind, it is hard! Just know that the wait will make it worth it in the end. I had 4 kids and never tried once! It is crazy. Good luck to you...lots of baby dust your way!

Hi ladies.. TTC I am so happy for you.. God has blessed you and I hope everything goes well and you have an easy uneventfull pregnancy.
Luvnmy2 Being on the TTC train is very hard and emotionally exhausting.. !!!!! I have been at it for over a year and have had many disappointments. My suggestions to you would be not to stree over it because honestly it can and will cause problems in your marriage. Because eventually it will effect your sex life. I have to say the last 2 months have been like heaven on earth because we know that it isn't going to happen. So life has returned to normal. I used to obess over temping and testing and drive myself nutts over testing. I hope this helps..
AFM I go to the IVF doctor tomorrow. I am kinda a nervous wreck over it. I can't handle anymore bad news. We are currently planning on doing my cycle around the middle of January. Which amazingly (unless my cycles change) gives me the same due date I would have had with the ectopic we lost. October 21st.. Let me just say that the last 3 weeks have been hard knowing that we would have had our precious baby by now. And then we got the news on October 19th that we wouldn't be able to without doing IVF was just another knife in my back. Anyway enough dwelling on that.
We have 16 days until we leave for Disney.. I am getting so excited. Looking forward to spending some much needed time away from home..LOL.. We haven't been on vacation since May which is a very long time for us. Which also means I have 16 more days to get off 5 more LBS to make my first goal of 30 LBS..

Lissa, I can't wait to hear how the IVF appt. goes:happydance: Huge congrats on the weight loss:thumbup: that is a huge accomplishment. Disney in 16 days, eh? We're taking a Disney trip too! Except we're doing Disney in CA where I assume you're going to FL? Our family feels more at home in DisneyCA, only since we've been there so many times:haha: (and it's only an 18hr drive from here) We usually go in September, BUT, decided we really want to experience Disney at Christmas time, so we leave here on 12/3:) Our family is soooo looking forward to it, too:happydance: You'll have to post pics of your trip!!!! DisneyFL will be all Christmasy too, I'm sure:)

I hate this 2 week wait......makes me crazy. Pretty sure I am about 4 dpo, and driving myself crazy!!! You know the feeling, touching your breasts to see if they hurt...LOL. I am really tired and have a stuffy nose, so thinking sick or pregnant? Hate the feeling. Trying to hang in there!!!! Anyone else in the two week wait?? Just wondering how it is going for the rest of you.
Baby dust to all!!! And congrats to Lissa on the weight loss, I know how hard that is!!!!

Lissa, I can't wait to hear how the IVF appt. goes:happydance: Huge congrats on the weight loss:thumbup: that is a huge accomplishment. Disney in 16 days, eh? We're taking a Disney trip too! Except we're doing Disney in CA where I assume you're going to FL? Our family feels more at home in DisneyCA, only since we've been there so many times:haha: (and it's only an 18hr drive from here) We usually go in September, BUT, decided we really want to experience Disney at Christmas time, so we leave here on 12/3:) Our family is soooo looking forward to it, too:happydance: You'll have to post pics of your trip!!!! DisneyFL will be all Christmasy too, I'm sure:)

I have been to Disney in Cali too... 18 hour trip so I am thinking you must be in Utah ????? I grew up in Wyoming and my dad's family lived in Cali.. Santa Maria infact. When I was 15 my dad let me drive through L.A. he was holding on for dear life the whole time but it was a great learning experiance..LOL.. Anyway we went to Disney last Christmas it was so amazing.. Everything was beautiful infact my avatar picture was taken at Downtown Disney last year.

Anyway I have a very funny story for you all. Last night my mother in law came over and we haven't told anyone (other then my grandma) and you all about doing IVF.. So we told her last night.. She said we are crazy.. My husband then says that we are only doing this 1 time.. LOL.. I said ya but the rest of the eggs will be frozen incase we decide to do it in the future..LOL.. He then says wait how many eggs do they take? I said they like to take atleast 10. So he freaks out and says what happens if we get a divorce down the road he asks can I still use them. I said yes I can.. LOL you should have seen the look on his face. PRICELESS.. Anyway so that was my story I hope you ladies have a wonderful day as I am home with a sick little boy. Darn flu sure hope I don't catch it.

I have been to Disney in Cali too... 18 hour trip so I am thinking you must be in Utah ????? I grew up in Wyoming and my dad's family lived in Cali.. Santa Maria infact. When I was 15 my dad let me drive through L.A. he was holding on for dear life the whole time but it was a great learning experiance..LOL.. Anyway we went to Disney last Christmas it was so amazing.. Everything was beautiful infact my avatar picture was taken at Downtown Disney last year.

Anyway I have a very funny story for you all. Last night my mother in law came over and we haven't told anyone (other then my grandma) and you all about doing IVF.. So we told her last night.. She said we are crazy.. My husband then says that we are only doing this 1 time.. LOL.. I said ya but the rest of the eggs will be frozen incase we decide to do it in the future..LOL.. He then says wait how many eggs do they take? I said they like to take atleast 10. So he freaks out and says what happens if we get a divorce down the road he asks can I still use them. I said yes I can.. LOL you should have seen the look on his face. PRICELESS.. Anyway so that was my story I hope you ladies have a wonderful day as I am home with a sick little boy. Darn flu sure hope I don't catch it.

LOL that was a funny story to cheer my day!!!! Hope the flu doesn't keep you all down for long! Have a great day!

That's funny...we're leaving for Disney in FL in 10 days. My oldest daughter is medically fragile and has developmental delays. The Make-A-Wish Foundation granted her wish to go to Disney, so we leave on the 13th and return on the 20th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->