Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

That's funny...we're leaving for Disney in FL in 10 days. My oldest daughter is medically fragile and has developmental delays. The Make-A-Wish Foundation granted her wish to go to Disney, so we leave on the 13th and return on the 20th.

WOW you will be leaving and I will just be getting there. Let me know how the weather is.

No no, we're leaving FOR FL, meaning we'll be there at the same time, lol. I'll try and get on while there and let you know though!!

In other news, I'm only about $1500 away from my reversal. Looking forward to doing taxes this year, lol. I think I'm going to aim for sometime around my daughter's first birthday to have it done.

Tryn, so sorry the TWW is draaaaging on for you:hugs: we all know how that feels:nope: I hope this is your month:winkwink:

Lissa, we live in Wyo:) Wow! driving in LA at 15?! I leave the driving to dh as I HATE driving in the city! Funny IVF story, btw:winkwink: Yes, most people will think you're nuts, since you already have kids:dohh: we don't tell ANYONE that we're ttc...my sisters and my parents know. We told my grandma that we were have the TR done and she thought we were crazy! It's hard not to take it offense to people's blatant disapproval. THEY AREN'T RAISING THE CHILDREN!!!

Anywho, lots of us going to see *the mouse*:happydance: Brandi, how wonderful that your dd got her wish:) I hope you have a WONDERFUL time:) We have to see pictures of everyone's trips:happydance: Yahoo on the savings for TR:) Tax season is just around the corner:thumbup:

HMMM You live in Wyoming.. I lived in Kemmer Laramie Gillette and Thermopolis.. LOL.. I made it to almost all 4 corners I just needed to live in Jackson Hole..LOL.. And then I lived in the middle of the state..LOL..

Anyway.. My appt last night. First let me say that I loved the doc.. He said with my age and the fact that we don't have probelms makeing kids we are just haveing problems with the delivery system..LOL.. That IVF should be a breeze for us. He said I need to have blood work done when I get my next AF somewhere between day 2-4. Then I need to have an SHG which is where they put saline in my uterus to make sure there are no fibroids or anything that will prevent the eggs from attaching. Once all of that is done we can start as soon as we would like. He did tell us that the meds are going to cost anywhere from 1,500 to 6, 000 OMG.. He said that as soon as we do the blood work we will know about what the meds will cost. My insurance will not cover any of the meds :( So I am hoping for the cheaper side of the meds. So it looks like everything is a go. So far. I think we will be doing my cycle in January???? We might wait until February... So my next cycle will be the end of November I never thought I would be so excited to see AF come.. LOL.. I am on CD 6 now so I missed it by a few days. DARN :( Anyway my hubby was kinda disappointed in the success rate of 48% but the doctor tried to encourage us by saying that our rate would be in high 60% range because we already have kids together.

HMMM You live in Wyoming.. I lived in Kemmer Laramie Gillette and Thermopolis.. LOL.. I made it to almost all 4 corners I just needed to live in Jackson Hole..LOL.. And then I lived in the middle of the state..LOL..

Anyway.. My appt last night. First let me say that I loved the doc.. He said with my age and the fact that we don't have probelms makeing kids we are just haveing problems with the delivery system..LOL.. That IVF should be a breeze for us. He said I need to have blood work done when I get my next AF somewhere between day 2-4. Then I need to have an SHG which is where they put saline in my uterus to make sure there are no fibroids or anything that will prevent the eggs from attaching. Once all of that is done we can start as soon as we would like. He did tell us that the meds are going to cost anywhere from 1,500 to 6, 000 OMG.. He said that as soon as we do the blood work we will know about what the meds will cost. My insurance will not cover any of the meds :( So I am hoping for the cheaper side of the meds. So it looks like everything is a go. So far. I think we will be doing my cycle in January???? We might wait until February... So my next cycle will be the end of November I never thought I would be so excited to see AF come.. LOL.. I am on CD 6 now so I missed it by a few days. DARN :( Anyway my hubby was kinda disappointed in the success rate of 48% but the doctor tried to encourage us by saying that our rate would be in high 60% range because we already have kids together.

SO happy for you!!!! I will keep my FX for you!!!! I hope everything goes PERFECT! Make sure to keep us updated!

That's exciting news! many prayers for you guys on your adventure. :flower:

Lissa, great news that things are moving along:thumbup: I'll be praying the *cheap side* of the meds:dohh: sheesh that's quite a spread!

Afm, had my follicle scan yesterday and everything looked great:thumbup: follicle is coming along nicely with O in a day or two. Uterus looks good and *plushly lined*:haha: (dr.'s words) which means I'm making plenty of estrogen (which I already figured:wacko:) no cysts on either ovary:thumbup: Next step will be another scan early next week to confirm O and then we'll do the progesterone tests. I have mixed emotions about the scan looking so good...glad things are fine THERE, but just further confirms my fears of blocked tubes:( BUT, this cycle, I'm picturing slippery, clear tubes with an egg smoothly gliding done to a *plushly lined*:haha: bed:)

Hope everyone is having a great Friday:hugs:

DASH, when's that baby going to get here?:happydance:

Lissa, great news that things are moving along:thumbup: I'll be praying the *cheap side* of the meds:dohh: sheesh that's quite a spread!

Afm, had my follicle scan yesterday and everything looked great:thumbup: follicle is coming along nicely with O in a day or two. Uterus looks good and *plushly lined*:haha: (dr.'s words) which means I'm making plenty of estrogen (which I already figured:wacko:) no cysts on either ovary:thumbup: Next step will be another scan early next week to confirm O and then we'll do the progesterone tests. I have mixed emotions about the scan looking so good...glad things are fine THERE, but just further confirms my fears of blocked tubes:( BUT, this cycle, I'm picturing slippery, clear tubes with an egg smoothly gliding done to a *plushly lined*:haha: bed:)

Hope everyone is having a great Friday:hugs:

DASH, when's that baby going to get here?:happydance:

I will keep my fingers crossed for you.. I am hoping you get a BFP this cycle... Do you have plans on an HSG?

Lissa, I will indeed have the dreaded HSG *IF* my progesterone is normal level. If my progesterone comes back LOW..I will do progesterone supplementing for a few cycles before moving forward with the HSG...(assuming no BFP). Another good reason to wait is cost! The 2 scans and 3 prog. draws that I'm doing this cycle will be about $1200. The HSG is about $1900. This is ALL out of pocket as our insurance doesn't pay for fertility treatments. :(

hi everyone
sorry not been around for ages
been so busy with getting ready for christmas and baby
have i missed anything?
hope everyones well:hugs:

hi everyone
sorry not been around for ages
been so busy with getting ready for christmas and baby
have i missed anything?
hope everyones well:hugs:

Herbie just wanted to say hello ,I miss u so much from the ttc forum ,I can't believe u are 28 weeks ,that's so fantastic go you ,keep in touch ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lissa, I will indeed have the dreaded HSG *IF* my progesterone is normal level. If my progesterone comes back LOW..I will do progesterone supplementing for a few cycles before moving forward with the HSG...(assuming no BFP). Another good reason to wait is cost! The 2 scans and 3 prog. draws that I'm doing this cycle will be about $1200. The HSG is about $1900. This is ALL out of pocket as our insurance doesn't pay for fertility treatments. :(

I feel you ours doesn't either.. I was so glad that he looked at my tube while doing surgery because that was the only way my insurance would cover it. LOL.. But IVF is all on us. They only pay for the blood work and the Ultra sounds.. Which is usually the case with most insurance companies I THINK??? I will be hoping to see you with a BFP in a few weeks.

Thats wonderful news Lissa!!

DASH!!! How are you doing? I hope you're little one is ready to show her cute little self pretty quick! I can't wait to see pics:happydance: Hope your getting lots of rest:hugs: Update us when you can:)

I wish! I'm getting so impatient! So far I really haven't made any progress even though Ive had prodromal labor on and off for a few weeks now.

I have my 38 week appt tomorrow. How crazy is that?

Ive been lurking around, reading everyones updates- just feelings kind of blah and unsocial.

Well, sorry I have been away, I just cant take it. First day of cycle was Oct 17th, had HSG done on Oct 24th, positive digital OPK on 26th, negative 27th, positive 28th. Then, I had ewcm and tested on 11-5 and was positive AGAIN! I dont know what to think, do not know how many days post ovulation I am and feel crazy. I am just going to wait until the 16th, which is right around when I should be due and test, I guess? Any ideas why this would happen???

Dash I am so excited for you.. Just think in a few days you will be holding your lil bundle of joy... It is so hard to believe you are already 38 weeks.. WOW where does the time go.???
Tryinfor5 They give you a shot of HCG while doing your HSG so it is possible that you came close to Oing Or that your HCG turned your test +++ which can happen. Hope to see you with a BFP

Thanks Lissa! I hope this is my month......it gets SO frustrating! Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it!!!

HI everybody i am new to this site and was wondering if anybody had the tubal reversal done with the robot and if so, how long does the pain usually last? And is there anything that will make the pain better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->