Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Tomorrow I go for my first ultrasound! I'm excited!! I'm also a little bit nervous about tomorrow because I'll be starting lovenox injections and I never gave my self shot before, but I'll do anything for the health of my baby!

Tomorrow I go for my first ultrasound! I'm excited!! I'm also a little bit nervous about tomorrow because I'll be starting lovenox injections and I never gave my self shot before, but I'll do anything for the health of my baby!

TTC:hugs: how wonderful to have your first ultrasound tomorrow:happydance: I will be praying for you with the shots...no fun:nope: but like you said, anything for your LO:) :hugs:

HI everybody i am new to this site and was wondering if anybody had the tubal reversal done with the robot and if so, how long does the pain usually last? And is there anything that will make the pain better?

Welcome! Sorry you're in so much pain:( I didn't do the robot, so I can't speak to the pain involved with that method, however, recovery seems to vary from person to person. I just took it easy for 2 days following surgery and then slowly began walking around and moving more and more. DON'T overdo it though:hugs: take your pain meds as you need them and perhaps a stool softener so you don't add additional pain:blush:

I hope your journey is a short one:flower:

Well ladies, today is my 1 year TR anniversary:cry: trying not to feel crushed:nope: I NEVER thought I would be sitting here a year later with no baby in my arms. All I can say is, God knows. I have MUCH to be thankful for and I will try to focus on that:thumbup:

Thanks to all of you who have been a HUGE support to me over the past year. :hugs::kiss:

Well ladies, today is my 1 year TR anniversary:cry: trying not to feel crushed:nope: I NEVER thought I would be sitting here a year later with no baby in my arms. All I can say is, God knows. I have MUCH to be thankful for and I will try to focus on that:thumbup:

Thanks to all of you who have been a HUGE support to me over the past year. :hugs::kiss:

:hugs: :hugs:

I'll be praying that your womb will be filled with a growing baby soon!!:hugs:

ttc dont be nervous you can do it girl :)
Faith you have been so patient I hope your time comes soon :) lots of hugs your way :)

I am new to this site, and i love it.You all sound like a big happy Family. My husband and i have been trying to concieve since april of this year,it has been so painful to see AF show up every month. Doing temperature charting, CM checks, taking prenatals from the very start, Oh i forgot to mention had a tubal reversal done in april of this year. Husband is on 1000mg Vitamin C and 50mg of Zinc for healthy swimmers it is to improve the count,motility,and To help with DNA abnormalities. beenusing OPKs too.I am getting so depressed, I am 40 and my husband is 50, he has 3 children from previous marriage the yougest is 11yrs and my daughter from a previous marriage is 19. we both want another child we are raising the 11yr old now i love him so, he also wants a brother or sister,he is my stepson but in my heart he is my son. Sorry this is so long,just trying to let you know a little about me,hope someone can give me some encouragement, I cry alot, PLEASE HELP.

I am new to this site, and i love it.You all sound like a big happy Family. My husband and i have been trying to concieve since april of this year,it has been so painful to see AF show up every month. Doing temperature charting, CM checks, taking prenatals from the very start, Oh i forgot to mention had a tubal reversal done in april of this year. Husband is on 1000mg Vitamin C and 50mg of Zinc for healthy swimmers it is to improve the count,motility,and To help with DNA abnormalities. beenusing OPKs too.I am getting so depressed, I am 40 and my husband is 50, he has 3 children from previous marriage the yougest is 11yrs and my daughter from a previous marriage is 19. we both want another child we are raising the 11yr old now i love him so, he also wants a brother or sister,he is my stepson but in my heart he is my son. Sorry this is so long,just trying to let you know a little about me,hope someone can give me some encouragement, I cry alot, PLEASE HELP.

:hugs::hugs:Welcome:flower: Yes, we are a big family..supporting each other through our ups and downs. I'm so glad you found this thread:thumbup: I wish I could offer you some magical answer, however, I'm totally understanding where you're coming from:cry: month after month of AF:( I, too, have been doing the temping, opks, cm etc., etc. That is until 3 days ago. I quit the temping, cm checks and packed away my opks and therm. :nope: I'm just too stressed about it and I KNOW that is bad, bad, bad for TTC. Hang out with all of us here and hopefully you can find encouragement and keep moving forward. You're certainly not too old:) Look at Mrs. Duggar:happydance: 45 and still going with baby #20:) A frient at church had a baby at 45 (no medical help) and my dr. told me earlier this week that a family friend just had a healthy baby at 47...again NO medical intervention. YOU CAN DO IT:hugs:

can someone please tell me how to use the faces? How do you get them over to where you are typing? Sorry i am new at all of this.

I really need a friend I am going crazy not having anyone to talk to about trying to concieve. been trying to concieve since april of this year,and still no luck.

Thankyou so much for the encouraging words i am crying as i am typing it has really been hard, I have some people at church that are always asking anything yet? anything yet, and the answer is always no. and they try to help, but it is nothing compared to talking to someone that is going through the same thing as you.

FaithHopeLove thank you so much for your encouraging words,I will also keep you in my prayers

Faith :hugs: It will happen for you. It will. Perhaps this is some lesson in humbling and patience from God, as cruel as it may seem- and all part of the plan.

TRNOV- ITA with Faith on what she said about recovery. By all means my recovery took a lot longer than hers! I was in bed for about a week, and it hurt to move no matter what I did. Give yourself time.

LMP was 10/21/11 so right now i am in my 2ww and it is driving me nuts, trying to also get used to the temperature charting Im still not sure if i am doing it right. figuring out the coverline is hard for me. I mean does your coverline change every month or does it stay the same?

LMP was 10/21/11 so right now i am in my 2ww and it is driving me nuts, trying to also get used to the temperature charting Im still not sure if i am doing it right. figuring out the coverline is hard for me. I mean does your coverline change every month or does it stay the same?

tia,first of all, the smilies should be sitting on the right side of your screen once you click on the reply to post tab at the bottom of the page. Just click on the smilie and it will be inserted in the form of symbols and letters...the actual animated character won't appear until you hit "submit reply" once your finished typing.

Are you familiar with www.FertilityFriend.com ? This is a great site for charting. I couldn't imagine doing it myself on paper! Yes, the coverline does change from month to month..at least mine always did:wacko: don't even fully understand the *coverline* thing but fertility friend probably has a good explanation:hugs: Looks like there's several of us in the TWW together:thumbup:

tia,first of all, the smilies should be sitting on the right side of your screen once you click on the reply to post tab at the bottom of the page. Just click on the smilie and it will be inserted in the form of symbols and letters...the actual animated character won't appear until you hit "submit reply" once your finished typing.

Are you familiar with www.FertilityFriend.com ? This is a great site for charting. I couldn't imagine doing it myself on paper! Yes, the coverline does change from month to month..at least mine always did:wacko: don't even fully understand the *coverline* thing but fertility friend probably has a good explanation:hugs: Looks like there's several of us in the TWW together:thumbup:

Faithhopelove thankyou:thumbup:no i havent tried that web sight:nope:,I am new at all of this computer stuff so bare with me:blush:,I am learning:flower:My LMP was 10/21/11 and I got positive OPK on cycle day 12 husband and I :hugs:on cycle days 9,10,12,13,and 14 I am hopeing this did it.I really dont know how I am going to handle seeing AF again this month:cry:Thank you so much for talking with me :hugs:,I have been going through month after month of noone to talk to every time this has happened my brother showed me some stuff with the computer to get me started to talk with someone going through the same thing as me:cry:My tubal reversal was done in louiville kentucky by dr. richard levin.I live in Morgantown West Virginia.

Faithhopelove thankyou:thumbup:no i havent tried that web sight:nope:,I am new at all of this computer stuff so bare with me:blush:,I am learning:flower:My LMP was 10/21/11 and I got positive OPK on cycle day 12 husband and I :hugs:on cycle days 9,10,12,13,and 14 I am hopeing this did it.I really dont know how I am going to handle seeing AF again this month:cry:Thank you so much for talking with me :hugs:,I have been going through month after month of noone to talk to every time this has happened my brother showed me some stuff with the computer to get me started to talk with someone going through the same thing as me:cry:My tubal reversal was done in louiville kentucky by dr. richard levin.I live in Morgantown West Virginia.
How do you determine your coverline I dont even know if I am doing right?:shrug:

I will keep all of you in my prayers as long as i can remember everyones name:haha:Remembering names I am not good at:nope:I hope to get to know and become real good friends,lord knows we need them with what we all face each month:hugs::cry::growlmad::bfn:, this sight really gives alot of encouragement and support :hugs:and that is exactly what I need, and i hope I can give it back to others:hugs:

I hope to speak with more of you tomm. losts of :hugs::hugs::hugs:to you all, going to try and get some:sleep:If i can been restless:growlmad:and very stressed:cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->