Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

sweets wow what a let down that your hubby wont be going with you :(
im sure your kids will still have a blast but im just like you I dont like being away from my dh for to long. Try to have fun im sure the kids will keep you busy :) I know the money thing is a hard choice but i think that you have come this far and if you dont just go for the ivf you will always wonder. Saga did her Ivf and she is preggo her numbers are great! my sister goes thursday for hers and im hoping she has the same outcome and if you decide to do it im sure it will be good results :)
TTC great news on the lo :)
where is dash hope she had that baby :)

WoW. I had wondered what happened with her. I am so happy that she was able to do IVF. I already miss my husband and I haven't even left yet.
AS far as IVF I still am not sure. I am trying to wait for the answer.. LOL.. Like God is going to come down and give me the right answer. I WISH !!!!! I am so scared of getting my heart broke. Because I have already been through so much. I just don't know if I could handle another loss.

Nope Im right here! No baby. I schedule my induction Thursday because of low BP problems Ive been having, and lack of weight gain.

I'm so glad to hear about Saga! We had been messaging on Facebook for a while, but i haven't heard from her in probably 2 months I think? I will have to send her a message.

Lissa Im sure your still going to have an awesome time. Have extra fun for me, lol, God knows Im not having much fun these days!

I can not believe it is that time already. I hope I can see pics before I leave Saturday... Good luck and I hope everything goes smoothly.

Sweets I think if you ask him for help he will not sure if he will just show up at your door step with the answer lol but he will help guide you. The lady in the supermarket was some sort of sign dont ya think? Life is soooo good but just so damn hard sometimes!

:wave: everyone, just dropping by to see how everyone is doing..

Dsah, Good luck tomorrow. I can't beleive it is time already:dohh: Gosh time flies..

Momma, 34 weeks already:shock: and your having a girl.. that's awsome.. girls are awsome:D

I saw your post about saga.. I am so happy for her..:happydance:

Lisa:hugs:

Future 15 weeks already! you go girl :)
Dash Good luck in the am I cant wait to hear all about it :)

So I got my section date its on dec. 21 which just happens to be my oldest sons bday :( Im really mad about it but they were not willing to do it any earlier and if I go later I wont be home for xmas eve.

Future: so good to see you popping in:hugs: looks like you're doing great AND have a gender scan coming right up:hugs: wonderful news! I hope you're feeling well:flower:

Tia, sorry AF showed:nope: yes, my scan went well and confirmed that I AM ovulating:thumbup: Unfortunately, opks will not tell that you O, just that your body is releasing the hormone that tells your body to O (LH)...right girls:shrug: however, the temp rise is a GOOD indication that you did O... right Lissa? I know sweetlissa discovered she wasn't O'ing even though she was getting + opks. :dohh: our bodies are sooo complicated..especially when we go and mess them up!!! I hope next cycle is yours:hugs:

Mommax, Dec. 21 will seem perfect when the time comes:hugs: How old is your ds? Perhaps if he feels he needs a "Day all his own" you can alternate years of moving one of the birthdays by one day either side. :kiss: I would think he'd be thrilled to have a little sister born on his birthday:haha:

Dash, I'm praying for you:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

MommaB, NTNP is a good way to go:hugs: we, too, have talked about adoption. Dh reaaallly wants more kids..whether from his genes or not:) We will leave that in God's hands too, but that might just be how dh will get his dozen kids:haha:

AHHHHH, Thanksgiving is next week:happydance: I can't wait! I love to cook t-day dinner:) What does everyone have planned? :kiss:

FAith my son is going to be 7 and at first he was excited but not so much now, which is weird cause we usually celebrate his bday at the beging of the month anyway this way he doesnt feel like his bday and xmas are meshed. Im going to buy him a specia gift so when he comes to th hospital on his bay he feels special :) How are you feeling? did the dr. come back with any reason why your not preggo yet? man this better happen for you soon im not you but im getting anxious for you lol

FAith my son is going to be 7 and at first he was excited but not so much now, which is weird cause we usually celebrate his bday at the beging of the month anyway this way he doesnt feel like his bday and xmas are meshed. Im going to buy him a specia gift so when he comes to th hospital on his bay he feels special :) How are you feeling? did the dr. come back with any reason why your not preggo yet? man this better happen for you soon im not you but im getting anxious for you lol

I'm feeling fine, thanks for asking:hugs: I have my days when I feel like "it's just never going to happen" and then other days I'm coming to grips with the possiblity of it not. I think the hardest thing for me is that dh really, really wants more and I feel bad that it's not happening:nope: My first progesterone number came back at 10.5, which my dr. said is a little low..normal range is 12-14. He probably won't call until Fri. or Mon. so he can give me results from the final 2 draws. I hope it's super low:haha: so I can feel like "ahhh, that's why I've not gotten preggo yet"...giving me some hope to move on:shrug:. I do plan to get an HSG in Jan or Feb while in Fl. if not PG before. That's really where I feel like the problem probably is. I'm hoping the hsg will push out whatever is in there:thumbup: I'm also considering self-fertility massage. It's pretty simple to learn and seems quite effective at breaking up blockages in the tubes as well as stagnant blood etc.:flower:

Great idea about the extra special gift for your birthday boy:) My b-day is Dec. 18th and I actually never minded having it blend with Christmas. It was just another excuse for a fun Christmas party:) (Now days, though, I don't even like to have it acknowledged:winkwink: just not as fun when you're nearing the end of the 30's:sad1:)

Glad you have your day SET. It will all work out:hugs:

Faith I agree with the hsg probably helping you here it all to often around our TR threads that woman get preggo after they have it done. Jan is not to far off now so thats a good thing :) The progesterone thing maybe even being a little off could effect you so hopefully the dr. will start you on some progesterone and you will have a nice christmas gift :) Its crazy how bad I want my tr girls to get there bfp! I really really cant wait to see you girls big and preggo :)

Future: so good to see you popping in:hugs: looks like you're doing great AND have a gender scan coming right up:hugs: wonderful news! I hope you're feeling well:flower:

Tia, sorry AF showed:nope: yes, my scan went well and confirmed that I AM ovulating:thumbup: Unfortunately, opks will not tell that you O, just that your body is releasing the hormone that tells your body to O (LH)...right girls:shrug: however, the temp rise is a GOOD indication that you did O... right Lissa? I know sweetlissa discovered she wasn't O'ing even though she was getting + opks. :dohh: our bodies are sooo complicated..especially when we go and mess them up!!! I hope next cycle is yours:hugs:

Mommax, Dec. 21 will seem perfect when the time comes:hugs: How old is your ds? Perhaps if he feels he needs a "Day all his own" you can alternate years of moving one of the birthdays by one day either side. :kiss: I would think he'd be thrilled to have a little sister born on his birthday:haha:

Dash, I'm praying for you:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss:

MommaB, NTNP is a good way to go:hugs: we, too, have talked about adoption. Dh reaaallly wants more kids..whether from his genes or not:) We will leave that in God's hands too, but that might just be how dh will get his dozen kids:haha:

AHHHHH, Thanksgiving is next week:happydance: I can't wait! I love to cook t-day dinner:) What does everyone have planned? :kiss:

Faith the 3 -4 temps after O usually confirms it. If you stay up for 4 days that is usually a good sign. But If you go up and stay somewhat level then it usually indicates you did not O. As an example CD12 Temp 97.31 CD 13 Temp 97.28 CD14 Temp 97.66 CD 15 Temp 97.89 CD 16 Temp 97.93 CD 17 Temp 98.11 That would show that you O'd..... If you chart goes like this. Cd12 Temp 97.31 CD13 Temp 97.28 CD14 Temp 97.66 CD15 Temp 97.69 CD 16 Temp 97.64 CD 17 Temp 97.81 that would indicate that you probably did not O.

Sweets I think if you ask him for help he will not sure if he will just show up at your door step with the answer lol but he will help guide you. The lady in the supermarket was some sort of sign dont ya think? Life is soooo good but just so damn hard sometimes!

Momma you are right it was a sign. I am just so scared of being let down. So I think I have put up a wall around my heart because I have been through so much in the last year. On October 18th I received the news of not being able to have anymore without doing IVF which also would have been my due date if I hadn't had an ectopic.... So it seemed 10 times worse then what it probably would have had I not been there on my due date.. The emotions have really gotten to me. And I look at my youngest and I see such an incredible bond there And I wish for it again. I don't know I am going to get the blood work done at the start of my next cycle and go from there. If we can be on the cheaper side of $6,000 then we might do it. He said it could be as low as $1,500 for the meds which would be very doable.

So I got my section date its on dec. 21 which just happens to be my oldest sons bday :( Im really mad about it but they were not willing to do it any earlier and if I go later I wont be home for xmas eve.

Well I will be praying that you go into Labor on the 18th then.. WATER BRAKE and all that way they can't stop you

Well. I am packed and ready to go on vacation.... Coco Beach and Disney World here we come.. I am very much looking forward to vacation but already missing my hubby... I am determined to make the best of it though.

Well. I am packed and ready to go on vacation.... Coco Beach and Disney World here we come.. I am very much looking forward to vacation but already missing my hubby... I am determined to make the best of it though.

sweetlissa you have fun and enjoy yourself, keep intouch:hugs:

Faith thanks for the info on the pos. OPK thing and the temp I greatly appriciate it, well sent my temp chart to doc. he says it looks good, so if he says it is ok and there isnt a problem then I quess I shouldnt worry, only time will tell, also going to try the softcups this cycle just bought them yesterday, and going to use the preseed, taking alot of adivice from all you ladies one is bound to work just got to find the one for me lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you :hugs::hugs:

Sorry, I haven't been on lately, been so down. I was so sure I was out this month, just felt it. Took a test last night, and thought is that a line, pretty faint but definately a line.....this morning took another and BFP!!!! I am so happy! Keeping my fx for all of you! I know it will happen soon, I have been trying for 7 months.

What I did different this cycle....Had HSG, used Instead Softcups and Preseed. Also, had an issue with the OPK's, so BD'd everyday from cycle day 9 to cyle day 22....LOL, just to be safe!!!!!

BABYDUST TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

Sorry, I haven't been on lately, been so down. I was so sure I was out this month, just felt it. Took a test last night, and thought is that a line, pretty faint but definately a line.....this morning took another and BFP!!!! I am so happy! Keeping my fx for all of you! I know it will happen soon, I have been trying for 7 months.

What I did different this cycle....Had HSG, used Instead Softcups and Preseed. Also, had an issue with the OPK's, so BD'd everyday from cycle day 9 to cyle day 22....LOL, just to be safe!!!!!

RIGHT ON... You get a BFP and Dash gets a baby. Hope everything goes smoothly for you... Alot of people do get their BFP's the month of the HSG

Congratulations! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back