Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

It is gonna happen for you SweetLissa!!!!! Thank you for all the advice and support while I was freakin out...LOL. You are very kind and I will be saying extra prayers for you!

Dash thinking of you today....:hugs::hugs::crib::pink::wohoo: i can't wait to see pics

I am officially going to be pregnant for the REST OF MY LIFE.

No joke.

My body is "unfavorable" right now. My cervix is completely unchanged and the baby is just floating around my uterus unengaged. Even though my BP readings were too low while I was sitting and too high while I was standing, induction with an unfavorable uterus means a likely c-section, and Im not into that.

So I go back Tuesday.

Sorry, I haven't been on lately, been so down. I was so sure I was out this month, just felt it. Took a test last night, and thought is that a line, pretty faint but definately a line.....this morning took another and BFP!!!! I am so happy! Keeping my fx for all of you! I know it will happen soon, I have been trying for 7 months.

What I did different this cycle....Had HSG, used Instead Softcups and Preseed. Also, had an issue with the OPK's, so BD'd everyday from cycle day 9 to cyle day 22....LOL, just to be safe!!!!!

BABYDUST TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

WOOHOO!! congrats!

Dash thinking of you today....:hugs::hugs::crib::pink::wohoo: i can't wait to see pics

I am officially going to be pregnant for the REST OF MY LIFE.

No joke.

My body is "unfavorable" right now. My cervix is completely unchanged and the baby is just floating around my uterus unengaged. Even though my BP readings were too low while I was sitting and too high while I was standing, induction with an unfavorable uterus means a likely c-section, and Im not into that.

So I go back Tuesday.

O NO..... I am so sorry. Tuesday will be here before you know it. You could wait until Wednesday and have her on my bday :)

Well. I will miss you all while I am gone. I will be taking the computer with me so I will try to check in and I will post pics.. Wish me luck. 3 kids and a mother in law and sister in law.. I wonder if they make drugs for that...LOL.. I will probably be hairless by the time I get home..

Dash im sorry hun, I know tusday probably feels so far away ugh she will be here soon :)
sweets have a great trip!!!!
tryin congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Tryn, :happydance:yeehaw:happydance: great news:hugs: I hope it's smooth sailing for you:flower:

Lissa, have a super fun time:) I can't wait to see pics:thumbup:

Dash, I don't blame you a bit for not wanting to do c-section:nope: I'll pray that little Betty comes on her own. Crazy as it may sound...have hubby get close to your belly and talk to her:) I've heard someone talk about this and says it often works!

Afm, AF arrived this morning...totally expecting it, no worries:winkwink: I know a BFP will happen when the timing is right:)

Well Ladies I think that i might have a fighting chance this month. Feeling alot going on have been trying not to jinx it but I am feeling it more and more. Is it craziness or do you think i have a chance.

5 DPO dizziness lightheadedness?? moody Headaches sharp pains in my sides gassy
6 DPO headache tender bb's headache excessive hunger gassy tired all the time moody backache really bad
7 DPO moody major headache tender bb's heartburn excessive hunger cramping tired all the time gassy
8 DPO tender bb's lightheadedness moody no head ache yet but feel the same as yesterday heartburn so bad my chest felt like it was on fire all night. Not eating spice foods either?? still extremely gassy cramping
I am hoping for that :bfp:!!! And that it isn't all in my head:nope:

Well Ladies I think that i might have a fighting chance this month. Feeling alot going on have been trying not to jinx it but I am feeling it more and more. Is it craziness or do you think i have a chance.

5 DPO dizziness lightheadedness?? moody Headaches sharp pains in my sides gassy
6 DPO headache tender bb's headache excessive hunger gassy tired all the time moody backache really bad
7 DPO moody major headache tender bb's heartburn excessive hunger cramping tired all the time gassy
8 DPO tender bb's lightheadedness moody no head ache yet but feel the same as yesterday heartburn so bad my chest felt like it was on fire all night. Not eating spice foods either?? still extremely gassy cramping
I am hoping for that :bfp:!!! And that it isn't all in my head:nope:

Sounds like great symptoms for a BFP:happydance: :dust:

Did any of you have really bad cramps around time for AF after your TR but never had it before. AF is due today and I am having awful cramps right now which never happened before TR. Still hopeful it's pointing to BFP.

Faith I so hope so cause if I am not I am wondering what is up with this old body of mine. lol
Luvmy2 my first period i had really bad cramps. I think that it is kinda normal.

Did any of you have really bad cramps around time for AF after your TR but never had it before. AF is due today and I am having awful cramps right now which never happened before TR. Still hopeful it's pointing to BFP.

I had HORRIBLE cramps right around AF for probably 2 or 3 cycles after the TR. Sadly, they didn't point to BFP for me:nope: I hope it's better news for you:hugs:

Hi all. I had a few minutes and wanted to see if anyone had heard from Dash????
We are having a wonderful vacation. Been a little trying but good. On the 1st day at the beach my son got sick. Took him to the Urgent Care and it was Pink eye. So that has made everything a little more trying. Anyway today we went to sea world. It was so much fun. I will post pics when I get home.
Today was my last day of being 30. :( But it wasn't a bad year all in all. Maybe a little stressful but not bad. So I am looking forward to 31. Tomorrow is disney world then my sister in law and I are going to float in the lazy river and have some adult drinks..LOL.. No kids allowed.. Momma needs a little quite time without hearing Momma every 2 seconds..LOL... I miss my husband and IIIIIIIII SOOOOOOOOO wish he was here.

Lissa, sorry to hear that your son is sick:( I hope he recovers quickly so you can enjoy the rest of your vaca:thumbup: can't wait to see photos:) Wow! so you'll be in Florida for T-day..this just dawned on me:) Hope it's a fun time:hugs:

Dash, I hope things are going well for you:hugs: hopefully you're snuggling little Betty as I type this note. :hugs: let us know how you're doing when you get the time:kiss:

Tryn, how are you feeling? are you getting betas drawn:happydance:

Nope I'm right here! My doctor is scheduling my induction as we speak...ok, or supposedly scheduling my induction, you know how doctors are. I should know by the end of the day.

Have fun tomorrow Lissa!

Nope I'm right here! My doctor is scheduling my induction as we speak...ok, or supposedly scheduling my induction, you know how doctors are. I should know by the end of the day.

Have fun tomorrow Lissa!

Wow, girl! You're going to have her almost exactly on your due date! Guess you won't be cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year:haha: So, the induction is happening today?! Eeeeek! I will pray for a safe and (easy..if that's possible) delivery! Just know that your TR sisters are thinking of you:hugs:

Wow, girl! You're going to have her almost exactly on your due date! Guess you won't be cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year:haha: So, the induction is happening today?! Eeeeek! I will pray for a safe and (easy..if that's possible) delivery! Just know that your TR sisters are thinking of you:hugs:

No they are supposed to call me back and tell me when my induction is set for- but I CANNOT seem to get someone to call me back! They called this AM and said they didn't forget about me, and they would call by noon, but nobody has called :growlmad: Im getting irritated.

I bet I go into labor tonight because it would be the most inconvenient for everyone.

No they are supposed to call me back and tell me when my induction is set for- but I CANNOT seem to get someone to call me back! They called this AM and said they didn't forget about me, and they would call by noon, but nobody has called :growlmad: Im getting irritated.

I bet I go into labor tonight because it would be the most inconvenient for everyone.

Sorry Dash:nope: certainly one of the downsides to living in the city! so many people to deal with:wacko:

Have fun tomorrow Lissa!

WOW I pray you get some snuggling time here soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"