Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Wow, girl! You're going to have her almost exactly on your due date! Guess you won't be cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year:haha: So, the induction is happening today?! Eeeeek! I will pray for a safe and (easy..if that's possible) delivery! Just know that your TR sisters are thinking of you:hugs:

No they are supposed to call me back and tell me when my induction is set for- but I CANNOT seem to get someone to call me back! They called this AM and said they didn't forget about me, and they would call by noon, but nobody has called :growlmad: Im getting irritated.

I bet I go into labor tonight because it would be the most inconvenient for everyone.

Today is a great day to be born... Trust me i know.. lol

Ahhhhhhh Lissa! :wohoo::wohoo::cake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SWEET LISSAAAAA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:hugs::hugs: and many, many more:flower:

Wow, girl! You're going to have her almost exactly on your due date! Guess you won't be cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year:haha: So, the induction is happening today?! Eeeeek! I will pray for a safe and (easy..if that's possible) delivery! Just know that your TR sisters are thinking of you:hugs:

No they are supposed to call me back and tell me when my induction is set for- but I CANNOT seem to get someone to call me back! They called this AM and said they didn't forget about me, and they would call by noon, but nobody has called :growlmad: Im getting irritated.

I bet I go into labor tonight because it would be the most inconvenient for everyone.

Today is a great day to be born... Trust me i know.. lol
Happy Birthday Lisa, may you have many many more wishing you to have a wonderful day sweetheart:cake::friends::wohoo::wohoo:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/DSCN2953.jpg https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/DSCN2966.jpg https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/Photo0008.jpghttps://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/sweetlissa1980/Photo0022.jpg

Well I tested 10DPO 14DPO and all :bfn: I am now 16 DPO and still no AF haven't tested these past todays because i already have seen the the :bfn: and don't want to see it again so if she is coming it will be really late this month. :cry: so we will see what happens.:shrug: I talked to a lady during black friday that said she didn't get a :bfp: until almost 20 DPO... but i dunno still having tender bbs cramping gas and light headedness.:wacko:

Lissa, welcome home:) I love the photos!!! Thanks for sharing them with us:thumbup: I'll bet dh was happy to have you home:flower: I hope the trip was relaxing:hugs:

MommaB, so sorry for the BFNs:nope: seeing just one line on those tests is always heart breaking:( Who knows why af is late:shrug: try to not let it get you down and ruin the holidays with your family:kiss: Get back after it once the new year rolls around:hugs:

Well Aunt Flow showed and i have blood work tomorrow at 1:45 then my HSG next week. I am nervous about seeing if my tubes are open. Dr. told me that after the MC that debris can get in them and block them too so hopefully everything looks good.

Sweets love the pics, looks like a blast I cant wait to take my kiddos there one day :)
mommab im sorry the witch got you she is such an evil bitch!!!
I have dash on my fb and she had her lil bettie last week :) im sure she will be back when things balance out, hope she posts lots of pics
afm I have been suffering from crazy edema and faintness so im on take it easy orders lol I only have 21 more days now and believve me im counting down.

Sweets love the pics, looks like a blast I cant wait to take my kiddos there one day :)
mommab im sorry the witch got you she is such an evil bitch!!!
I have dash on my fb and she had her lil bettie last week :) im sure she will be back when things balance out, hope she posts lots of pics
afm I have been suffering from crazy edema and faintness so im on take it easy orders lol I only have 21 more days now and believve me im counting down.

WOW that is wonderful.. Did she manage to have her on my bday..??? November 23????? That would be awesome.. I wanted to give you all my facebook info.. Melissa Yates Davis.

Sorry AF showed Mommab..

Also wanted to let you all know that a friend of mine who had her TR in 2006 is pregnant with baby #2 after TR.. She text me last Friday.. And has been texting pics of her tests to me. I am so excited for her.
AFM... WE are thinking that we are not going to do IVF and just let nature do whatever it wants... Soooo with that being said. I am offically done TTC and I wont be back at it. This morning I put my BBT therms in the garbage and packed up all of my OPK's and HPT's... Kinda sad. But yet kinda happy... I am going to focus on getting life back to normal you know how TTC can affect everything in the bedroom. LOL... These last few months have actually been kinda nice when it comes to being close to my hubby I no longer have to jump on him as soon as I am at CD11.. Infact I don't even have a clue when I am do to O..LOL... And I can't even remember the first day of my last cycle..LOL... So life is getting back to normal. And I am ok with it. I will still come here to support each and everyone of you. And I look forward to you all getting you BFP's.... And if God has it in his plans for me then I am ok with that too :)

Oh Dash,CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:wohoo::wohoo: such a precious little girl:hugs: I hope you are healing well and getting plenty of sleep:flower: :kiss: sorry your labor was so long:( I thought they were supposed to get shorter..well, maybe the next one will be a shorter delivery for you;)

Congrats Dash!

Afm, Well AF showed her ugly face and only lasted 2 days. It seemed a little normal but actually pretty light for the first 2 days of a regular flow. I have a Dr. appt at 1:45 today and i have a series of blood work that has to be done but i am really confused with my body at this moment. Of course i have googled this and it has came up with lots of different stories. I was just wondering .....Anyone of y'all have this happen before??

Hello everyone...I know its been awhile.

Congrats Dash!!! I know your glad to have your lil one home.

Lissa love the pics. Glad you had a good time.

MommaB sorry about af. What kind of blood work did you have done?

Afm I'm having my HSG done on Wednesday. Af is here after a faint positive on Tuesday and yesterday. Not really sure what is going on. I ovulated early on cd10, had 2 faint positives, then af came on cd25. Well if everything goes well with the HSG I will start clomid next month. I think maybe my hormones are out of wack. Think I will be asking for some blood work to check. Faith and Lissa what exactly should I ask for? My obgyn is a lil clueless and has to be told. I know you ladies have had some testing done and I would appreciate your help.

I have a giant headache. Been racking my brain! Any important questions you ladies wish you would have asked or any other helpful info would be great. Also-one last thing...I need a ttc buddy after tomorrow! hooray!

BABY DUST BAY DUST BABY DUST!

I have a giant headache. Been racking my brain! Any important questions you ladies wish you would have asked or any other helpful info would be great. Also-one last thing...I need a ttc buddy after tomorrow! hooray!

BABY DUST BAY DUST BABY DUST!

Hope the sugery went well! let us know how you recover

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"