Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

bbgoose, I hope the surgery was a success and you're getting rested:hugs: let us know how it went:winkwink:

Wanna, best wishes for clear tubes:hugs: be sure to take some pain killers before you go in...at least that's what I hear:haha: I haven't had one *yet* myself, but from what I've read and hear from other ladies around here, the pain killers help.

MommaB, how was your dr. appt?

Dash, I'm sure your busy lovin' on your sweet little gal:hugs: I hope you're feeling good:flower:

How is everyone else doing? :hugs:

bbgoose, I hope the surgery was a success and you're getting rested:hugs: let us know how it went:winkwink:

Wanna, best wishes for clear tubes:hugs: be sure to take some pain killers before you go in...at least that's what I hear:haha: I haven't had one *yet* myself, but from what I've read and hear from other ladies around here, the pain killers help.

Dash, I'm sure your busy lovin' on your sweet little gal:hugs: I hope you're feeling good:flower:

It didn't go as i expected.:cry: Was told have surgery now or to wait 5 months of ttc on our own and if nothing happens then have surgery bc my OB refuses to do a HSG on a woman that has had a TR because it will tear the tubes apart according to him. :( All my blood work came back great and he sad and I quote you are young enough that i am not really concerned with it being your eggs it could be that only one tube is open because we already know that you have conceive once and that it is possible. :growlmad: So i said freck it this month. I want a month of not worring about the right time to have sex and to just feel comfortable for the holidays.
:wacko:

It didn't go as i expected.:cry: Was told have surgery now or to wait 5 months of ttc on our own and if nothing happens then have surgery bc my OB refuses to do a HSG on a woman that has had a TR because it will tear the tubes apart according to him. :( All my blood work came back great and he sad and I quote you are young enough that i am not really concerned with it being your eggs it could be that only one tube is open because we already know that you have conceive once and that it is possible. :growlmad: So i said freck it this month. I want a month of not worring about the right time to have sex and to just feel comfortable for the holidays.
:wacko:

Wow! Now, is the surgery in place of any hsg? I've not heard of an hsg tearing apart the tubes...:huh: I wonder if it's time to find a new ob:hugs: I think you're very wise to take a month OFF! Relax and enjoy Christmas and New years and then get refocused in the new year. Try not to worry:hugs: your dr. may be right in that one tube is blocked. Do you know which side you O'd on when you conceived? Perhaps if you have to wait a few more months for an hsg, you could really focus in on the month you're o'ing from the side you got your bfp on before.:shrug: it's all so much work and stress, I KNOW!:hugs:

Surgery went well. He said I have 8 cm now on each side. That was really relieving to hear. He rates them on an A-F scale. A being the best, and he rated both of my tubes "A."

Day of surgery I was in intolerable pain, had to go to the ER and ended up having a blood clot in my bladder that wasn't letting my bladder empty, and it was very full and they said that must have been what was causing the extra pain. They would have never known, but they ended up putting a catheter in and the clot came out. (Thank goodness) Even full of Morphine I could still feel quite a bit of pain. I have had 2 c-sections previously and am familiar with how much pain I should have, but this round was far far worse.

Day 2 was much better. I was incredibly bored however, from laying around in the hotel, but atleast I could manage the pain. Still had no appetite until late at night. I found that if I laid down my chest hurt really bad and I couldn't take full breaths. It was scary so I slept upright in the chair all night.

day 3-I'm feeling pretty good, just got home this morning. We had the surgery out of state. It is still hitting me that my tubes are untied! I have had them tied for 7 years.

If any of you ladies have questions, dont hesitate to ask! Now I need a TTC buddy :happydance:

Surgery went well. He said I have 8 cm now on each side. That was really relieving to hear. He rates them on an A-F scale. A being the best, and he rated both of my tubes "A."

Day of surgery I was in intolerable pain, had to go to the ER and ended up having a blood clot in my bladder that wasn't letting my bladder empty, and it was very full and they said that must have been what was causing the extra pain. They would have never known, but they ended up putting a catheter in and the clot came out. (Thank goodness) Even full of Morphine I could still feel quite a bit of pain. I have had 2 c-sections previously and am familiar with how much pain I should have, but this round was far far worse.

Day 2 was much better. I was incredibly bored however, from laying around in the hotel, but atleast I could manage the pain. Still had no appetite until late at night. I found that if I laid down my chest hurt really bad and I couldn't take full breaths. It was scary so I slept upright in the chair all night.

day 3-I'm feeling pretty good, just got home this morning. We had the surgery out of state. It is still hitting me that my tubes are untied! I have had them tied for 7 years.

If any of you ladies have questions, dont hesitate to ask! Now I need a TTC buddy :happydance:

Yeehaw:happydance: 8cm tubes are *eggcellent*:haha: so happy for you that it's over:hugs: a bloodclot in the baldder?! OUCH!!!!! you poor thing! I'm so glad they found out what was causing your pain:thumbup: I totally remember the heaviness in the chest! It is a scary feeling, but taking DEEP breaths helps to purge the anethstesia.

Although I can't speak for everyone here, I think most of us will be your TTC buddy:) We all work together..sharing our ups and downs on this journey:hugs: get rested up...you've got a mission that awaits you:winkwink: BTW, where did you have your surgery done? Did you have those hulka clips on your tubes originally? It seems that TRs following the clips produce longer tubes and a higher success rate for BFPs!! (wish i would have had those rather than cut and burned:()

Yeehaw:happydance: 8cm tubes are *eggcellent*:haha: so happy for you that it's over:hugs: a bloodclot in the baldder?! OUCH!!!!! you poor thing! I'm so glad they found out what was causing your pain:thumbup: I totally remember the heaviness in the chest! It is a scary feeling, but taking DEEP breaths helps to purge the anethstesia.

Although I can't speak for everyone here, I think most of us will be your TTC buddy:) We all work together..sharing our ups and downs on this journey:hugs: get rested up...you've got a mission that awaits you:winkwink: BTW, where did you have your surgery done? Did you have those hulka clips on your tubes originally? It seems that TRs following the clips produce longer tubes and a higher success rate for BFPs!! (wish i would have had those rather than cut and burned:()

Thank you for your kind words :flower:

As for the clot- I know it sounds really weird, I've never heard of it myself, but man oh man was I glad to get it gone! OUCH!

I did have the clips with the ligation. She also used the pomeroy technique. They said to wait 3 cycles to try, but my wheels are already turning to see if it can be any sooner.:wacko:

I got my surgery done in beverly hills by Dr. Byung Chun. I was really skeptical by the time I got there and was so nervous. All went well though and I feel good about it all now. When the clot thing happened I was afraid they had mistakenly done something to me during surgery. Having 2 prior c-sections, I am well aware of what the pain level should and shouldn't be. Glad to know it wasn't the Dr. though.

I can't tell you ladies how excited I am. I regretted getting my tubes tied about a year after I had it done. It was an awful idea, and It is still surreal that mine are reversed. Im still in shock :)

I had my OB appt last Friday at 10 weeks. Everything went great!! The baby is doing wonderfully with a heart beat of 180bpm!!! The only thing is my due date changed from June 29th to June 26th. My next appt is Dec 21st.

Heres a Christmas ultrasound picture of our rainbow baby(june bug):
https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/Our rainbow baby/10weeksand3days-1-1.jpg

Faith yes the surgery would go in place of the HSG which my insurance won't pay for. I don't know which side it was actually that I O'd from and i am just going to give it a rest like you said and just be at peace with everything. I have never heard of a Dr not wanting to do a HSG either???

TTC YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby looks good and has a very strong heart beat!

I had my OB appt last Friday at 10 weeks. Everything went great!! The baby is doing wonderfully with a heart beat of 180bpm!!! The only thing is my due date changed from June 29th to June 26th. My next appt is Dec 21st.

https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/Our rainbow baby/10weeksand3days-1-1.jpg

Awesome news! So we are due around the same time........my due date is july first.......

Are you having any morning sickness? afm im battling everyday to keep anything down or even eating........oh well hopefully 2nd trimester makes it all go away........please!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

my 8 week scan baby had a hb 178.......and baby looked very healthy!

im excited for a summer baby!

Awesome news! So we are due around the same time........my due date is july first.......

Are you having any morning sickness? afm im battling everyday to keep anything down or even eating........oh well hopefully 2nd trimester makes it all go away........please!:wacko::wacko::wacko:

my 8 week scan baby had a hb 178.......and baby looked very healthy!

im excited for a summer baby!

I'm having morning sickness morning, noon, and night. Some days are better than others, but its all good. 2nd trimester we should start to feel better!
This will be my first summer baby( besides my angel baby that was born in May of this year). My 4 boys are all spring, fall and winter babys. So it will be exciting to not have to buddle my little one up to have to go outside. Yay for summer babys!!!

Faith yes the surgery would go in place of the HSG which my insurance won't pay for. I don't know which side it was actually that I O'd from and i am just going to give it a rest like you said and just be at peace with everything. I have never heard of a Dr not wanting to do a HSG either???

TTC YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby looks good and has a very strong heart beat!

I know most doctors like to wait at least 6 month after surgery to have a HSG done because it mess up your tubes if you get it before that. But after your 6 months are up you should beable to have a HSG done. I think I would go get a 2nd opinion. I wish you good luck!!!

Bbgoose- if the doc says wait, wait! My doc said the same thing and my waiting totally paid off with a BFP on my first cycle trying. I wouldn't take back waiting for anything, and I really think giving my body proper time to heal is what helped the. Most.

Faith- love the new pic!

Its exciting to see all the pregnancoes and BFPSs!

I have been trying to relaxx while hubby has time off work. Bettie is a super calm baby most days and sleeps wonderfully! I usually get on facebook whle I'm nursing, but this site loads so slowly on my phone I have a hard time getting on.

Hi all.. WOW it looks like things have been super busy around here..
Dash I am so happy she is a good baby.
Has anyone seen Momma?
TTC I am so glad that everything is going good.
MommaBrown. I would get a second opinion.. That sounds like your doc is not very helpful. After my TR I had to switch and then I had to switch again when I had the ecoptic. So don't feel tied down to one doc...
Faith. I love the new pic.

AFM.. Life has been crazy busy. My basement flooded yet again.. YEP I SAID IT... AGAIN!!!! and we just got done last wednesday with the 2 bedrooms and the storage room. Just put down the carpet...So I have been dealing with that this week.. On top of tearing the legiment in my knee... When you have Lupus and Fibromyalgia dont race your husband..lol.. My body just can't do the things it used to do. Anyway... So I have been in bed since Sunday afternoon. Thank God I had just got done decorating to Christmas. Anyway. That is my life for now. I am glad that life has returned to normal. Not TTCING could actually lead to a happy ending..lol... Cause in the back of my mind it is always there but my hubby doesn't know it.

Has anyone seen Momma?
MommaBrown. I would get a second opinion.. That sounds like your doc is not very helpful. After my TR I had to switch and then I had to switch again when I had the ecoptic. So don't feel tied down to one doc...

AFM.. Life has been crazy busy. My basement flooded yet again.. YEP I SAID IT... AGAIN!!!! and we just got done last wednesday with the 2 bedrooms and the storage room. Just put down the carpet...So I have been dealing with that this week.. On top of tearing the legiment in my knee... When you have Lupus and Fibromyalgia dont race your husband..lol.. My body just can't do the things it used to do. Anyway... So I have been in bed since Sunday afternoon. Thank God I had just got done decorating to Christmas. Anyway. That is my life for now. I am glad that life has returned to normal. Not TTCING could actually lead to a happy ending..lol... Cause in the back of my mind it is always there but my hubby doesn't know it.

Hi sweetlissa do hope ypu knee sarts feeling better, you have really been a busy bee fron the sounds of it. As for me looks like AF is going to show her ugly face once again going on 8 months of trying and just got a call from hubby that he has to go for further test he may be diabetic:cry::cry:, I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE BAD NEWS I AM GOING TO BE ABLE TO TAKE:cry::cry: i AM GETTING DEPRESSED CANT SLEEP, SORRY DONT MEAN TO UNLOAD.T alk with you soon:hugs::hugs::friends:

Has anyone seen Momma?

I hope your knee gets feeling better soon sweetlisa! Take care!!

Has anyone seen Momma?

Hi sweetlissa do hope ypu knee sarts feeling better, you have really been a busy bee fron the sounds of it. As for me looks like AF is going to show her ugly face once again going on 8 months of trying and just got a call from hubby that he has to go for further test he may be diabetic:cry::cry:, I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE BAD NEWS I AM GOING TO BE ABLE TO TAKE:cry::cry: i AM GETTING DEPRESSED CANT SLEEP, SORRY DONT MEAN TO UNLOAD.T alk with you soon:hugs::hugs::friends:

It's all good. That is what we are here for. Please feel free to unload as much as you would like. :hugs::hugs: I am not even trying anymore but I still hate it when AF comes.. So I got your back.

Well I had the HSG yesterday. I only have one tube open. The Dr did try and blow it open. Boy did that hurt. Next month I will start clomid and start having my cycles monitored. I am so depressed. I wish I hadn't had a TL. Sorry guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself. I think everyone here wishes they hadn't. Well on a positive note I do still have a chance.

:( Oh wanna i am sorry honey. You still have a chance tho. We all regret it. :hugs:

So there is so much going on with us. Hubby has applied at this new job where he will be making double the money he is now :thumbup:and i have a job interview with FedEx:winkwink:!!!!!!! Plus i am throwing my baby sister a surprise birthday party today!:happydance: Wow this is what i need to keep my mind clear of baby making pressure!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Momma how's it coming along...baby will be here pretty soon!!! :hugs:

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"