Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

wanna sorry to hear about one tube, but keep in mind that all you need :)
sweets how you holding up?
mommab good luck to you and hubby with the new jobs :)
Im totally itching to meet lil miss emery :) I dont really have much to update just waiting and counting down tomorrow will be 11 days until she is here

Wanna, so sorry to hear that one tube is blocked:cry: don't give up on that tube! sometimes it's just mucus built up and will clear itself out:thumbup: many women get preggers with ONE tube..do you get O pains on the side you're o'ing from each month? That will be a true help for you:hugs:

MommaB, lots of exciting stuff to keep you busy! Bet you'll get that BFP without even trying:hugs:

Lissa, sorry to hear about your leg:( AND that blasted basement!!! :nope:
Glad your taking such a relaxed..NTNP approach...it'll probably get the job done after all the dr.s visits and tears shed..you'll be surprised one morning when you realize af is late and BAM! BFP for you:hugs:

Dash, so glad little Bettie is letting you rest:hugs:

Tia, sorry af showed:cry: we all know the feelings! many of us are right there where you are...*life* getting in the way of TTC:hugs: we're all in this together:hugs: I hope your dh doesn't have diabetes:nope:

Afm, 2dpo...O'd 4 days later than usual:shrug: I'm sure this TWW will fly by in a flash as we are SUPER busy with dh's business and it keeps my mind on other things:hugs:

Woohoo Momma!! I bet your excited. Love the name.

Faith I can usually tell when I O but not from which side. The cramping feels like its both ovaries. Oh well will see how it goes. I'm glad to see everyone keeping themselves busy. It helps so much while ttc. I still have shopping to do. Just can't seem to get motivated...LOL.

Hi all.
MommaBrown I am so sorry that you are going through this.. I hope you get your BFP soon..
Momma not much longer and your little bundle will be here...
Today and yesterday we have been baking cookies. I am so proud of myself. Only 1.8 LBS to go to my first goal. So I only ate 1 cookie.. Last night my husband suprised me with date night. So we took the back country roads into the city listened to music then went to a movie. Then we came home to a bigger suprise all my kids were gone.. I had no idea he had arranged for them to stay with family. We played Scrabble and Tiger Woods golf. Sat and talked before we knew it.. it was 3 am...lol... I am so thankful for my wonderful husband. I swear it is like he knew it was my weekend for Ovulation.. Even though we are not trying and I haven't said anything this is the 2nd month in a row he has done this... I wonder if he is keeping track????? Either way I enjoyed myself..

Hi all.. WOW it looks like things have been super busy around here..
Dash I am so happy she is a good baby.
Has anyone seen Momma?
TTC I am so glad that everything is going good.
MommaBrown. I would get a second opinion.. That sounds like your doc is not very helpful. After my TR I had to switch and then I had to switch again when I had the ecoptic. So don't feel tied down to one doc...
Faith. I love the new pic.

AFM.. Life has been crazy busy. My basement flooded yet again.. YEP I SAID IT... AGAIN!!!! and we just got done last wednesday with the 2 bedrooms and the storage room. Just put down the carpet...So I have been dealing with that this week.. On top of tearing the legiment in my knee... When you have Lupus and Fibromyalgia dont race your husband..lol.. My body just can't do the things it used to do. Anyway... So I have been in bed since Sunday afternoon. Thank God I had just got done decorating to Christmas. Anyway. That is my life for now. I am glad that life has returned to normal. Not TTCING could actually lead to a happy ending..lol... Cause in the back of my mind it is always there but my hubby doesn't know it.

Hi sweetlissa do hope ypu knee sarts feeling better, you have really been a busy bee fron the sounds of it. As for me looks like AF is going to show her ugly face once again going on 8 months of trying and just got a call from hubby that he has to go for further test he may be diabetic:cry::cry:, I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE BAD NEWS I AM GOING TO BE ABLE TO TAKE:cry::cry: i AM GETTING DEPRESSED CANT SLEEP, SORRY DONT MEAN TO UNLOAD.T alk with you soon:hugs::hugs::friends:

It's all good. That is what we are here for. Please feel free to unload as much as you would like. :hugs::hugs: I am not even trying anymore but I still hate it when AF comes.. So I got your back.

Thankyou sweetlissa Well AF has not arrived yet and no symptoms of it coming not sure what is going on no I havent taken a test yet thought I would give it another day or 2, I usually get AF anywhere between cycle day 26 to cycle day 28 and as of now we are on cycle day29, so keeping my fingers crossed.:hugs:

Faith maybe the late o will bring this months bfp!!!! fx
sweets way to go with the will power I would have eated a dozen cookies! and I love how in love you and hubby are it's so wonderful when you get to have the alone time with one another and reconnect :)
Im 9 days away from meeting my lil girl I cant wait!!!!

Oh how exciting Momma! It has flown by so quickly!

Faith i hope the very best for you!! Fx for you this month.

afm, i O'd yesterday had my smiley on Sunday so we have been BDing but Hubby got his job at Pepsi and is putting his 2 weeks in at his current job. I had a test with FedEx Friday and it looks pretty promising too but with the way the economy is everyone is applying for these jobs. It has been pretty stressful with the holidays i love them but i am ready for them to be over already. lol.

sweets way to go with the will power I would have eated a dozen cookies! and I love how in love you and hubby are it's so wonderful when you get to have the alone time with one another and reconnect :)

WOW 9 days..
Yes my hubby and I have always been blessed with a great relationship. We seem to fall in love all over again each day. Some days it feels like day 1 all over again when I look at him. AHHH love after 11 yrs is so hard to find... LOL But I found me a keeper :)

Oh how exciting Momma! It has flown by so quickly!

Faith i hope the very best for you!! Fx for you this month.

afm, i O'd yesterday had my smiley on Sunday so we have been BDing but Hubby got his job at Pepsi and is putting his 2 weeks in at his current job. I had a test with FedEx Friday and it looks pretty promising too but with the way the economy is everyone is applying for these jobs. It has been pretty stressful with the holidays i love them but i am ready for them to be over already. lol.

I am pulling for you both :)

WOW 9 days..
Yes my hubby and I have always been blessed with a great relationship. We seem to fall in love all over again each day. Some days it feels like day 1 all over again when I look at him. AHHH love after 11 yrs is so hard to find... LOL But I found me a keeper :)

sweetlissa that witch got me again, hubby sent doc. a email for a order to be tested. I now hope his numbers come back good:thumbup: I am driving myself nuts over all of this, so happy to hear you and hubby are falling in love all over again sounds wonderful sweetie:happydance::hugs::friends:

Hey girlies:hi: just popping in to say hi:flower: I've been lurking when I get a moment, hoping to see wonderful BFP news:thumbup: We are so, so busy and will be until we hit the road for our winter show season. Until then, I'll just be looking for updates and waiting for Mommax3's baby pics:happydance: Once we get settled, I'll be back on here on a more regular basis:winkwink:

Afm, just waiting out my TWW:wacko: nothing to indicate this month being any different than the rest. If af shows, I'll be taking the next 2 cycles OFF from TTC so I can do a more intensive fertility massage regimen before getting my hsg done. I'm really limited with therapy time if I'm TTC while doing it as it can't be used during AF and after O...doesn't leave much other time:wacko:

I'm praying that 2012 will be the best BFP year EVER for all of us TR sisters. :kiss:

Faith I cant even express how much I want to see you get your BFP! I hope to hear good news from you soon :) as of tomorrow 5 days left until lil miss emery is here as soon as I can I will post pics I dont have a super groovy cell so it might not happen until I get back home to my computer

wow.. Momma that means your little bundle will be here tomorrow.. I am so excited for you.

Just dropping by to wish Mommax the best of luck tomorrow and a huge hug.

I will keep watching for pictures of your sweet princess:hugs:

Mommax, what time is your c-section scheduled for? I will be praying!!!! What a joy for you and your family...I'm sure you will savor every moment:hugs::hugs: Thanks for hanging out here with us for all these months! I'm sure the next few weeks will be very busy for you, but we look forward to seeing pictures of your precious bundle:happydance:

Faith I cant even express how much I want to see you get your BFP! I hope to hear good news from you soon :) as of tomorrow 5 days left until lil miss emery is here as soon as I can I will post pics I dont have a super groovy cell so it might not happen until I get back home to my computer

YES! To both things :)

Thanks guys my section is on wednesday at 8 am I have to be there at 6 so im sure I wont be sleeping to much tomorrow night. I went for my pre op today it really made it seem real, aaaaahhhhhhh Im sooooo excited I cant wait!!!!!!! Hope you all have a great christmas :)

Thanks guys my section is on wednesday at 8 am I have to be there at 6 so im sure I wont be sleeping to much tomorrow night. I went for my pre op today it really made it seem real, aaaaahhhhhhh Im sooooo excited I cant wait!!!!!!! Hope you all have a great christmas :)

Woooohooo not long now... I am doing the happy dance for you... I can't wait to see pics..

Ok I just need to get this out. because well my mind is probably playing tricks on me. My bb's are so sore and have been for about 4 days. Which is so unusual. Af should be here tomorrow. I do have a back ache but my face is not broke out and I have felt funny in my tummy the last few days. Well it started Sunday. I refuse to test. But I just needed to get that out... AHHHHH thanks for listening.

oh sweets wouldnt that be a wonderful surprise!!! I know your not activly ttc so maybe your mind is'nt playing tricks on you, I hope you log back on and see some good news

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->