Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Thanks guys my section is on wednesday at 8 am I have to be there at 6 so im sure I wont be sleeping to much tomorrow night. I went for my pre op today it really made it seem real, aaaaahhhhhhh Im sooooo excited I cant wait!!!!!!! Hope you all have a great christmas :)[/QUOT

Can't wait to see picture of your little one!!! :hugs:

Ok I just need to get this out. because well my mind is probably playing tricks on me. My bb's are so sore and have been for about 4 days. Which is so unusual. Af should be here tomorrow. I do have a back ache but my face is not broke out and I have felt funny in my tummy the last few days. Well it started Sunday. I refuse to test. But I just needed to get that out... AHHHHH thanks for listening.

Hope to hear you get your BFP!!

Hey girlies:hi: just popping in to say hi:flower: I've been lurking when I get a moment, hoping to see wonderful BFP news:thumbup: We are so, so busy and will be until we hit the road for our winter show season. Until then, I'll just be looking for updates and waiting for Mommax3's baby pics:happydance: Once we get settled, I'll be back on here on a more regular basis:winkwink:

Afm, just waiting out my TWW:wacko: nothing to indicate this month being any different than the rest. If af shows, I'll be taking the next 2 cycles OFF from TTC so I can do a more intensive fertility massage regimen before getting my hsg done. I'm really limited with therapy time if I'm TTC while doing it as it can't be used during AF and after O...doesn't leave much other time:wacko:

I'm praying that 2012 will be the best BFP year EVER for all of us TR sisters. :kiss:

Hope you get your BFP this time!! :hugs:

well. I tested this morning got a very faint line.. I am not going to get my hopes up as well... I have seen many faint lines before... I will test again tomorrow and keep you guys updated.

well. I tested this morning got a very faint line.. I am not going to get my hopes up as well... I have seen many faint lines before... I will test again tomorrow and keep you guys updated.

Hi sweetlissa I do pray this is your time sweetheart, do keep us informed, and lots of:dust::dust::friends::xmas9::xmas3::xmas6:, and I do hope you and hubby have a MERRY CHRISTMAS:hugs:

Hope to hear only good news from you Lissa!

Momma should be having her baby this morning, cant wait to hear an update!

Good Morning all... Or should I say it is a great morning.. I am still not getting my hopes up. But my line was just a little darker this morning. My due date would be 8-23-11 which is my grandpa's birthday. I still haven't said anything to anyone.. Not even my husband. Who asked last night if I was ok. Because I wasn't acting llike myself..LOL... So we shall see what happens. If it keeps getting darker to the point where you can see it really good. Then i will say something to him. But we have seen so many lite tests that he doesn't like them.
Anyway I hope Momma is enjoying holding her baby girl...

Good Morning all... Or should I say it is a great morning.. I am still not getting my hopes up. But my line was just a little darker this morning. My due date would be 8-23-11 which is my grandpa's birthday. I still haven't said anything to anyone.. Not even my husband. Who asked last night if I was ok. Because I wasn't acting llike myself..LOL... So we shall see what happens. If it keeps getting darker to the point where you can see it really good. Then i will say something to him. But we have seen so many lite tests that he doesn't like them.
Anyway I hope Momma is enjoying holding her baby girl...

Hi sweetlissa, do pray this is your time sweetheart, you will be in my prayers.

So i had my regular doctor appt tuesday....no heartbeat......ultrasound proved baby stopped growing at 10plus2 and I should be 12+4 no heartbeat . I had my D&C yesterday......im doing okay but I am devastated.
Is this a trend with tubal reversals?

Im not giving up though......God has a plan for everything!

So i had my regular doctor appt tuesday....no heartbeat......ultrasound proved baby stopped growing at 10plus2 and I should be 12+4 no heartbeat . I had my D&C yesterday......im doing okay but I am devastated.
Is this a trend with tubal reversals?

Im not giving up though......God has a plan for everything!

Oh Mamma:cry: I'm so, so sorry for the sad loss:nope: It's not necessarily a trend with TR gals but with all women:nope: I personally haven't seen an increase in losses of that nature with TR gals. I agree, God has a plan for everything..even though we don't always understand it:hugs: Many of us here have lost babies (mine before the TR) and know the pain you're experiencing. Take the time you need to heal and then get back at it when you and dh are ready. God bless:hugs:

Lissa, such exciting news from you:happydance: I hope it's a sticky one:flower:

Mommax3, hope you're healing well and resting:) Can't wait to see your precious little Emery:kiss:

Dash, how are you doing? Is your little sweetie letting you get some rest?

TTC, so happy everything is moving along smoothly with the baby:flower:

Tia, How aer things going with you?

I hope everyone else is doing great! Can't believe it's almost CHRISTmas:happydance: We got a foot of snow yesterday...makes me smile:) I love being snuggled up in the house with dh and the kids (well, actually the kids are out shoveling and playing in it;) But I like to watch through the window;)

Hey girls!

Lissa that is great news! I hope its keeps getting darker- it could be a Christmas miracle ;)

Mommaspath- I am so sorry :( I am with Faith in thinking its probably nothing to do with TR. The only type of miscarriage increase I have noticed with TR girls is an increase in chemical pregnancies and of course tubals. I hope you have a quick recovery- both physically and emotionally.

I cant wait to see Mommas baby! I just got on Facebook and she has not posted on there yet either.

My little Bettie has been super sweet today. Last night was the first night we have not had her screaming for 3 hours before bedtime. Giant thumbs up for that! She sleeps great when she gets to sleep, but getting to that point is torture for all of us. Im hoping its just a developmental thing and will go away after the notorious 6 week newborn hump.

I know I shared this on my other board, but Im not sure if I shared it here. I think I am the first on this thread to have a full term baby, is that right? I know TTC had her angel at 20 weeks. Having this Bettie has healed most of the emotional scars I put on myself having gotten the TL. I feel like I redeemed something I had lost. I really am appreciating this newborn period far more than I ever took time to before. I hope ALL of you can understand that someday!

Thought I would drop by before Christmas starts and i get busy. I am still in TTW but I already figure i am out. So not going to be disappionted when AF shows. :wave:

Sweets---:shock:OMG OMG i couldn't even believe it when i seen it. I hope that this is your sticky bean!!!

Mommaspath-- I am so sorry hun.:hugs: That is what happened with me. . .the baby just stopped developing. Lots of prayers for you hun!:hugs:

Mommax3--I hope that you are cuddled up enjoying that wonderful baby girl!! Talk about perfect Christmas present!:hugs:

Dash-- Hope that baby Bettie and you are both doing well. :hugs:

Faith--Merry Christmas to you!! How are things with you and your TWW?? A foot of snow holy moly!! :xmas8::xmas8:

Merry Christmas everyone!:xmas16:

Hi all...
Dash I totally understand how you enjoy it more now.. I remember my youngest I took the time to enjoy him more then I ever did with the older 2.
AFM... My line is getting darker each day. I was going to take a pic and post it on here.. But I can't find it which is horrible because Christmas is only a few days away and I am going to need it. So I am kinda stressing about it. Anyway.. I will keep you all posted. My fingers legs are all crossed.. I would cross my BB's but they hurt.. I hope that is a good sign.. Merry Christmas to all.

Hi all...
Dash I totally understand how you enjoy it more now.. I remember my youngest I took the time to enjoy him more then I ever did with the older 2.
AFM... My line is getting darker each day. I was going to take a pic and post it on here.. But I can't find it which is horrible because Christmas is only a few days away and I am going to need it. So I am kinda stressing about it. Anyway.. I will keep you all posted. My fingers legs are all crossed.. I would cross my BB's but they hurt.. I hope that is a good sign.. Merry Christmas to all.

What wonderful news that they are get darker each day sweetlissa!!

Merry Christmas all.. Tomorrow is my big announcement to my hubby.. I believe he is thinking something is up. He has noticed that I haven't started yet. LOL... Anyway.. This morning was the first time that I felt confedent. I guess I am just scared to think this could be. I have to believe that this is my Christmas Miracle. Still not going to tell the kids.. But in the morning I will tell my hubby. I bought a card that talks about being a dad and a father. So my plan is to put it in his stocking.. LOL.. I know kinda cheesy but well I am sure he will like it.. LOL.. Anyway.. Merry Christmas to all.

Lissa, what an absolute beautiful Christmas Miracle:hugs: I pray this is the beginning of a healthy, full-term pg for you and dh:happydance::xmas7::xmas4:

Merry Christmas to all u ladies! 2012 is gonna be a great year I just know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->