Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

30 Tater...I am old compared to you:cry::haha:

I don't really have a plan for next month yet. I think I will try the soy again but with SMEP. Give that a whirl. :shrug:

Good luck and tons of :dust: to you for next month!! :hugs:

Hey girls! Just checking in. Have been busy this weekend. I usually am busy on the weekends, its the weekdays that I have plenty of downtime just watching the kids play. AF is due any day now, hopefully Tuesday at the latest...then I can get on to TTC, which I am so excited about i actually cant WAIT for AF to start just so I can be done with it!

Glad everyone seems to be having a cozy, comfy day at home! I got dressed this AM but changed BACK into PJ's to clean the house.

So you are planing on ttc next cycle? I want to wish you good luck and tons of :dust: !! :hugs:

:happydance: Yes, next cycle! Should start any day now.

I think of all of you, I will be the latest to O and last to test for next month?

:happydance: Yes, next cycle! Should start any day now.

I think of all of you, I will be the latest to O and last to test for next month?

woot woot!!!!!:yipee:
I don't know though..Me and sag are 1day apart..I'm CD3 and she's CD4 I THINK and Faith is CD 5 I THINK and if momma hasn't O'd yet. future is near testing and I'm not sure where Liberty is... but if nothing comes up + for Faith which I'm believing it WILL ~ then you girls would be pretty close together? Right? I can't know, I shouldn't have even replied haha, b/c I'm goofy and get too confused where everyone is, even w/ looking everyday....

TTC is the pack leader!!!!!!!!!!!!:winkwink:we all wanna follow after you TTc
Hey, dash what kind of viti's did you say you were taking again?!

:hug:

I'll talk with you ladies later! Have a wonderful V-Day with your honey's tomorrow!! Take Care and good night! :hugs:

Goodnight TTC!

Tater I have no idea how you keep track of everyone, I can hardly keep track of myself!

I just started Floradix liquid Iron and Herbs, and liquid Calcium Magnesium, plus I take Vit E, Vit D, and Folic Acid. The Floradix has B vits and some D in it, plus a few other things. Overall Im only issing a few minerals, but the important thing for me is Im not getting large amounts of B and C.

Goodnight TTC!

Tater I have no idea how you keep track of everyone, I can hardly keep track of myself!

I just started Floradix liquid Iron and Herbs, and liquid Calcium Magnesium, plus I take Vit E, Vit D, and Folic Acid. The Floradix has B vits and some D in it, plus a few other things. Overall Im only issing a few minerals, but the important thing for me is Im not getting large amounts of B and C.

Dash: I LOVE Floradix Iron & Herbs! I take it for anemia...where do you buy yours? Best place i've found is Vitacost.com ...actually I buy all my vitamins, lotion, shampoo, soap, coconut oil, etc. etc. from there...love it! Flat rate shipping of $4.99 always and best prices!

Good night!

Goodnight TTC!

Holy crap, is tomorrow V-day..I didn't know...oops...apparently you can tell I don't get into it too much...:blush:
I really can't keep track...it was an educated guess!!!!! lol

are you taking those in separate pills or is it all together..? just curious why you can't have too much Vit B or C...is it b/c of your sensitivities? :hugs:

In October. My husband and I have been trying since then. For some reason it doesn't seem like there are alot of MB's out there for people who have had a TR. Anyway.. I have 3 wonderful children. Hoping for 2 more to be blesssed into our family. I am currently in the tww.. It is dreadful.. I am 8 DPO and wanting to test so bad and seems its valentines day it gives me all the more reason to do it... But then I think that if it is ---- BFN that I would be upset all day. I have a very short LP usually no more than 11 days. So I will be testing maybe tomorrow. My progesterone yesterday was 11.6 everyone says that is ok. We shall find out eventually. Anyway hope to chat with you ladies soon.

HEY LADIES!

I am just popping in for a second to let you guys know that I have not fallen off the face of the planet! I've just had a busy couple of days...and TONIGHT, my family is coming into town. Nothing like having my Big Fat Greek family coming on VALENTINE'S night! Hahaha...so I am busy cleaning today making my house PERFECT!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's! Hopefully I can get back on later this afternoon and respond to everything I missed! I see we have a new lady; Sweetlissa! Welcome!!!

Anyway...hopefully I can get back on later today and catch up! Talk to you all soon!:hugs:

How do I put my tickers and photo on here?

hey sweetie!!!!!!!:hi:
yay!!! and WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arg the brutal 2ww...YUCK, hopefully it'll go SUPER fast for you and you'll find out sooner than later about your BFP!!!!!!!!! awww a Valentines BFP that'd be suuuper!!!!!!:happydance:

If you go into your profile and edit your signature,,,you can copy and paste your FF chart onto it and anything else you want on there....If you edit your Avatar you can add a pic that will appear on the thread and if you edit your profile pic, you can add a pic that'll only show when someone goes into your profile...I hope that helps...If not let me know and I can tell you how to get your chart from FF..I could NOT get that ... lol
So glad to have you apart here, let us know when you decide to test!!!! we a a few girls that are VERY close to you in their cycle....
:hugs:

:witch: got me this morning:cry:
She was two days early !!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ~~~uggghhhh...SORRY Future...stinking :witch: WHY can't she be on time...I HATE 2 days early:growlmad:
Well, we are very close in cycles now, we can chart stalk each other....

You feeling OK today?
I know you are trying until Oct, but still, just wanna make sure your chin is up!!
:hugs:

HEY LADIES!

I am just popping in for a second to let you guys know that I have not fallen off the face of the planet! I've just had a busy couple of days...and TONIGHT, my family is coming into town. Nothing like having my Big Fat Greek family coming on VALENTINE'S night! Hahaha...so I am busy cleaning today making my house PERFECT!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's! Hopefully I can get back on later this afternoon and respond to everything I missed! I see we have a new lady; Sweetlissa! Welcome!!!

Anyway...hopefully I can get back on later today and catch up! Talk to you all soon!:hugs:

YAY sag!!!! We missed you GF!!!!
:friends:
:hug:

sweetlissa welcome :)
sag i hope you have lots of fun!!!!
faith sweetie how ya feeling?
ttc hows the bun doing?
dash your ttc soon right? you must be getting excited and anxious
tate how ya doing girl? when is your hsg?
future so sorry the witch got you Im really getting sick of that bitch!
afm I am 5 dpo today at least I think so my temps are so out of wack from being sick and new puppy i feel really good alot of white cm not sure whats up with that?!
Hope everyone has a great valentines day <3

sweetlissa welcome :)
sag i hope you have lots of fun!!!!
faith sweetie how ya feeling?
ttc hows the bun doing?
dash your ttc soon right? you must be getting excited and anxious
tate how ya doing girl? when is your hsg?
future so sorry the witch got you Im really getting sick of that bitch!
afm I am 5 dpo today at least I think so my temps are so out of wack from being sick and new puppy i feel really good alot of white cm not sure whats up with that?!
Hope everyone has a great valentines day <3

Heya momma!!!:flasher:
I'm really fine..ready for :af: to go already:wave:, but that's normal. It's super heavy the 1st couple of days and I hate it...but don't we all....
My HSG is tentative for Feb 21st..I called Fri and the secretary was outta the office, so the nurse said she'd call me Monday morning..it's 10am and I haven't heard from her yet...I'll be calling her if she doesn't call me~that's for sure!!!!!
I'll be letting ya all know when I know for sure...Do you girls think that CD 8 would be better than CD11 or it really doesn't matter? They only do it from CD7-CD11~I was just thinking maybe it'd be better to NOT do it the last possible day...BUT if we do it on Feb 18th~that'll be CD8 and the 1st day of SMEP...and CD11~Feb21st wouldn't be a SMEP day...IDK, I'll just have to wait for the call!!!!
Love ya TR girls!!!!!

thats great at least you will have some answers :)
I honestly have not clue when is a good time to go, you should def. ask them :)
I will have mine around may if I dont get preggo by then the dr. said give it 4 months from jan (which would be 3 months after my tr) and if im not preggo come back in so hopefully he knows whats up and i am preggo by then :) this whole thing is a roller coater and my temps are so wacked!!! Im thinking i will keep temping anyway and then I will be better at it for next cycle

Welcome Sweetlissa! This is a great supportive board- and you are right, there aren't a lot of TR boards out there. I was lucky to find these girls. Feel free to ask and share away- there's no such thing as TMI here (no, really, theres not).

Future- sorry AF got you :( Im due to start today, if I do it looks like we will be cycle buddies for next month.

AFM, I have no signs of AF...and I'm frustrated, I just want to get on with my next cycle. I had cramping about 3 days ago, but since then NOTHING. Not even my usual headache. Last month was 4 days late, I'm really hoping this month isn't.

I just want to say that my uterus is shriveling up and dying of envy right now. I have a cousin who is giving birth right now, another family member just found out she is having a boy this morning, and I'm going out to lunch with a very pregnant friend of mine.

Waiting is killing me. I want a baby NOW dammit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->