Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Mommax3, I've been thinking about you and hoping your first Christmas with Emery was absolutely wonderful! Can't wait to see pics:happydance:

Lissa, so how did the big surprise go? :happydance:

Merry Christmas all.. Tomorrow is my big announcement to my hubby.. I believe he is thinking something is up. He has noticed that I haven't started yet. LOL... Anyway.. This morning was the first time that I felt confedent. I guess I am just scared to think this could be. I have to believe that this is my Christmas Miracle. Still not going to tell the kids.. But in the morning I will tell my hubby. I bought a card that talks about being a dad and a father. So my plan is to put it in his stocking.. LOL.. I know kinda cheesy but well I am sure he will like it.. LOL.. Anyway.. Merry Christmas to all.

sweetlissa I am soooooooo happy for you and your hubby keep intouch and let us know how it goes honey, may this be a very sticky one :happydance::happydance::hugs::yipee::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::crib::friends:

HI all.. The suprise was amazing.. He had tears in his eyes when he saw the test. I put clues all around the house that ended up leading him to the bathroom..LOL... We are still holding out because of everything. I have a blood draw tomorrow.. I am praying for good numbers. Then again on Friday. So I am kinda excited.. I am 4 weeks and 5 days. I will probably get an Ultra sound next week sometime. So far I feel good. Other then this cold I have been fighting and I really haven't wanted to eat. But then again I think that is just the cold. My BB's are still sore and my nipples hurt to touch anything. So I am just going to keep praying that this little bean sticks around..

HI all.. The suprise was amazing.. He had tears in his eyes when he saw the test. I put clues all around the house that ended up leading him to the bathroom..LOL... We are still holding out because of everything. I have a blood draw tomorrow.. I am praying for good numbers. Then again on Friday. So I am kinda excited.. I am 4 weeks and 5 days. I will probably get an Ultra sound next week sometime. So far I feel good. Other then this cold I have been fighting and I really haven't wanted to eat. But then again I think that is just the cold. My BB's are still sore and my nipples hurt to touch anything. So I am just going to keep praying that this little bean sticks around..

:hugs:Wonderful:) I'm praying for good numbers for you:thumbup: :hugs:

Hey ladies! Just checking in to say hi.

Great news Lissa! Praying for this to be a happy whole 9 months for you :)

ladies my avitar is a pic of emery Im not feeling so hot have a bad headache but wanted to get on and post a pic. when im better I will post more and catch up

Dash, have you heard from Mommax3 on FB? Just wondering how's she's doing:)

I was just getting on to say she updated on FB and saw that she updated. Lol.

I had a spinal headache too for a litle more than a week. Hope it gets better soon!

So that's TWO 2011 TR babies. Lets hope for MANY more in 2012!!!

ladies my avitar is a pic of emery Im not feeling so hot have a bad headache but wanted to get on and post a pic. when im better I will post more and catch up

Congrats! She's is adorable!!

Praying for great numbers!

Well I ended up going to see my family doc today. I have laringitis bronchitis and sinunitis Not sure if I spelled all of those right.??? He asked if I was pregnant..LOL... I said yes.. I thought it was odd because he has never asked me that before giving me meds before.. LOL.. So he did a Pregnancy test and of course it came up ++++ in seconds.. I have to say that it kinda got my blood pumping.. Anyway... I am headed to bed. I feel as if I have been ran over by a freight train..

Oh, she's absolutely precious:cloud9: and wow! so alert:) You done good! :)

I'm sorry you're not feeling well:nope: I hope your dh and other dc are helping you so you can recoup...extra rest and nourishing food:hugs: Wish I was there to help you:flower: Huge congrats...beautiful bundle:hugs:

Well I ended up going to see my family doc today. I have laringitis bronchitis and sinunitis Not sure if I spelled all of those right.??? He asked if I was pregnant..LOL... I said yes.. I thought it was odd because he has never asked me that before giving me meds before.. LOL.. So he did a Pregnancy test and of course it came up ++++ in seconds.. I have to say that it kinda got my blood pumping.. Anyway... I am headed to bed. I feel as if I have been ran over by a freight train..

Lissa, what a dreadful time to be sick:nope: I'm sorry:hugs: I hope your body can get on top of this right away! Lots of sickness going around:dohh: most of my sisters and their dh/dc were all sick over Christmas...ugh! We're keeping our distance..so far, so good:thumbup:

sweetlissa I am soooooo happy for you, but I dont wish you to be sick sweetheart, just make sure you rest as much as possible hun, need to keep that bean healthy. sending lots of :hugs::hugs::hug::wohoo::wohoo::crib:

SO as you all know I went in for my section last wednesday all seem to have went well and we were about to go to the maternity portion of the hospital and the nurse noticed I was clotting and bleeding out very badly she tried to play it cool but I knew something was wrong when the second attempt of getting ahold of the dr. sounded like get down here now!!!! then the room was full of drs. and nurses. I got super faint, hot and nausous all of a sudden and at that moment I looked over at my hubby who was pale white they asked him to step into the hall so he didnt pass out. I guess long story short I ended up losing half my blood and had to have a tranfusion super scary and a qucik section turned into an all day affair, I finally got over to the maternity floor at five that night and basicly begged for a drink lol god I was thisty lol so after that things went well except for on xmas day I started to have a migraine and was worried it was a spinal headache but after many med combos Im free of my headache thank god!It still was all worth it Im sooo in love with my lil girl and so thankful that god has given her to me I cant wait for all of you to have this experince its soooo much more sweeter when it doesnt come easy, I find my days flying by and she never leaves my arms

OMG! sweets what great news! im so happy to come back to good stuff :)

Emery is such a doll! Congrats mamma!

CONGRATS TO ALL THE 2011 BABIES..........and the lissa on her bfp....how awesome is that?!?

Im definately looking foward to 2012........new beginnings......babydust to us all!

hi everyone...sorry that i haven't been on in a long time...lots of stuff going on.. i am so excited to see that there are two new babies!!! how awesome is that?!!! Sweets, congrats on ur BFP i hope this is ur keeper!!! as for me..well i got the date set for my TR...it is going to be may 22, 2012....can't wait...four and a half months...i am excited..

Momma-- Emery is so sticking cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scary story glad that everything is ok now. :)

Sweets-- YAY!! still going strong that is so exciting to hear especially after you had thought there was no hope!! This only makes me feel better for this coming up year for some of us!! :hugs:

Afm, AF showed on time so here i am waiting for the next 10 or so days to pass to O. I have my lap & dye at the end of Jan if nothing happens this month so hopefully everything is ok. Anyways thought i would stop in and tell you all:wave: and to have a Happy NEW YEAR!! I know i am looking for things to be different! lol :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->