• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/ Congrats Lissa on :oneofeach: I am soooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!! Many blessing for you giuys!!

Afm, Nothing really new and exciting going on here. Just popped in to say Hello and see how you all were doing.

Thank you all so much. I have to say that well I am still in shock a little. This thought keeps coming to my head. I will tell you about it. My husband on Christmas eve while saying grace started to cry. While we all held hands he sobbed. Telling us about what he experienced on Thanksgiving (while we were in florida). He said he felt the lord standing by his side. Until this point he had been very sceptical about God and all that.. Keep in mind this happened the night before I told him. When we got home we talked some more about God and road blocks and how doors open and doors close. At this point I was dieing to tell him. Anyway to make a long story short. God does work miracles and my babies are going to be proof of that. God is good and right now I am tired and well the porcline thron and I have gotten to know each other very well.. But I can't complain because God has given me yet another wonderful gift. Not only do I get 2 babies but I also got a husband who finally felt God walking by his side and a man who now wants to go to church and wants to be saved. Sooo THANK YOU GOD You are a great MAN...

Lissa, what a beautiful story! I couldn't agree more!! Having a relationship with the Lord makes all the difference in how I see things...it doesn't mean life will be all sunshine and roses, but it does mean that you have power far greater than ourselves that you can run to and be comforted by. AND His Word is a great source for answers to our daily struggles:) Lissa, your story has blessed my day! God is truly showing Himself to your husband...like you said..another miracle:hugs::hugs:

BTW, enjoy every moment spent at the porcelain throne;)

Thank you all so much. I have to say that well I am still in shock a little. This thought keeps coming to my head. I will tell you about it. My husband on Christmas eve while saying grace started to cry. While we all held hands he sobbed. Telling us about what he experienced on Thanksgiving (while we were in florida). He said he felt the lord standing by his side. Until this point he had been very sceptical about God and all that.. Keep in mind this happened the night before I told him. When we got home we talked some more about God and road blocks and how doors open and doors close. At this point I was dieing to tell him. Anyway to make a long story short. God does work miracles and my babies are going to be proof of that. God is good and right now I am tired and well the porcline thron and I have gotten to know each other very well.. But I can't complain because God has given me yet another wonderful gift. Not only do I get 2 babies but I also got a husband who finally felt God walking by his side and a man who now wants to go to church and wants to be saved. Sooo THANK YOU GOD You are a great MAN...
SWEETLISSA I am so over joyed about your story that is so wonderful, you have been blessed with not 1 but 2 babies and a wonderful gift for your husband to know god, our creator, the most wonderful person you could ever know, I know the feeling my husband and his son were saved and baptized last summer, it is the most wonderful feeling of happiness to know your husband wants this, honey you are truly blessed. sending lots of hugs, hugs, hugs and happy tears for you and your hubby. FRIENDS. keep intouch as I will too.:happydance::happydance::crib::crib::dance::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo:

Sweets im soooooo happy for you and your hubby!!!! praise be to god!
faith how you doing lady? its so weird I remember this time last year you and hubby were leaving for your long trip, its amazing more then a year has gone by since I started talking to you ladies. I hope your trip brings babies :)

faith how you doing lady? its so weird I remember this time last year you and hubby were leaving for your long trip, its amazing more then a year has gone by since I started talking to you ladies. I hope your trip brings babies :)

Mommax3, I'm doing great! Thanks for asking:hugs: We're finally settled here, in Florida. Hubby's first show of the season was great:thumbup: hopefully it's a good indication of the shows to come:) I'm still doing the fertility massage etc. and it's going well! The castor oil pack is messy..but I can deal with it:winkwink: I'm pretty sure I probably O'd yesterday...even though I'm not doing any temping or opks AT ALL, I still have those strong O pains on whichever side I'm O'ing from for the cycle as well as EWCM. We're not trying this month or next, however, we did get several nights in right around O...but who knows.

How is life with sweet little Emery? I had to show my kids and dh how CUTE your little girl is on your avatar:) I'm sure you're enjoying every moment. How is your c-section incision healing? Hopefully your not overdoing it:hugs: Take care:flower:

Hello to all my other TR sisters:hugs: I hope everyone is having a great week:happydance: :kiss:

Faith I had a dream about you last night... I have been dreaming some crazy things... But in my dream you posted you were pregnant..... Maybe it will happen. :)

Faith I had a dream about you last night... I have been dreaming some crazy things... But in my dream you posted you were pregnant..... Maybe it will happen. :)

Oh, how wonderful that would be:happydance: I hope it comes true:flower: :hugs:

How are you feeling? So, is morning sickness worse with twins?! I'm trying to recall...but do I remember correctly that you didn't have MS with your other dc? I hear people saying that if you keep food in your stomach at all times, then you won't be vomiting:shrug: hard to imagine...I always had terrible MS with my kids..but never heard that about keeping food in the tummy:winkwink:

Sweetlissa just wanted to drop a line hope all is well with hubby and you and the 2 sweet bunddle of joys. I think of you often since your BFP, just how wonderful it is to be blessed with 2 sweet babies. sending you :hugs::happydance::dance::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::crib::crib::friends:

Lissa, your story about your husband is just wonderful! Brought tears to my eyes! This is such an amazing thread!

Hi everyone, just poping by to say hello:hugs:

mommax Emery is just beautiful:hugs: Do you notice a big difference with having a lil' girl ? How is the recovery from the c-section ?

Congratulations Lissa on twins:happydance:

How is everyone else ?

I can't beleive how time is flying, I am almost 24 weeks already and after suffering MS for so long I finally feel great but I now eat just about everything that isn't nailed down.. I even crave stuff I used to hate:blush:
We are going for a 3D u/s next Sunday so I will get to see our lil' man for the first time since I didn't get to see anything at the 20 week u/s

I hope all is well with everyone and I missed you all:hugs:

Hey girls:hugs: quiet place around here:shrug: how's everyone doing?

Afm, just trying to get through the two cycles of the enzymes, etc. before going for an hsg:thumbup:

Hi everyone, just poping by to say hello:hugs:

mommax Emery is just beautiful:hugs: Do you notice a big difference with having a lil' girl ? How is the recovery from the c-section ?

Congratulations Lissa on twins:happydance:

How is everyone else ?

I can't beleive how time is flying, I am almost 24 weeks already and after suffering MS for so long I finally feel great but I now eat just about everything that isn't nailed down.. I even crave stuff I used to hate:blush:
We are going for a 3D u/s next Sunday so I will get to see our lil' man for the first time since I didn't get to see anything at the 20 week u/s

I hope all is well with everyone and I missed you all:hugs:

Future, so glad you popped in:) Wonderful news that everything is going so well for you and your little man:) You'll have to post pics of the 3D scan:happydance: glad you finally beat that MS. Eat up:winkwink: :hugs:

Hey girls:hugs: quiet place around here:shrug: how's everyone doing?

Afm, just trying to get through the two cycles of the enzymes, etc. before going for an hsg:thumbup:

Boy having 3 kids including one baby is SO much different than having just the older 2! Lissa is in for a ride :thumbup: We have been trying hard to set a schedule around here. I have been trying to spend less time on the computer so I can handle other things like...oh...cleaning the freaking house after 2 months of my husband doing it!

Momma has been extra quiet since she had her baby too :shrug:

Faith, what enzymes are you taking?

Future, good to see you! Time is flying by :)

There are so many new girls its hard to keep up! Our little thread is growing but at the same time is much slower.

Hi all... Dash I am already dreading twins... My youngest has been a handfull the last few weeks. And my oldest has been keeping me busy with wrestling. About the time I have the babies my daughter will be doing cheerleading and my youngest will be playing football. And my oldest will be hitting puberty...LOL...... Yep life I am sure will be crazy. The last few days I have been wipped. SOOOOOOO tired. So today I am taking it easy and just going to relax. My oldest has a wrestling tourney tonight. And it is about 2 hours from the house. So by the time we get home I am sure I will be ready for bed. Probably more so then the kids..LOL.... Anyway.. Thats it for now. I have my next U/S on Feb 12th. I am so excited to see how they have grown.

Hi ladies sorry so quiet emery is a very needy girl lol always wants to be held whivh is cool with me just hard to type, plus i started college this week. wow life is full these days but im sure in a few weeks i will find balance :) im glad everone is doing good luv ya ladies

I am so scared to have a baby and a toddler at the same time:wacko:
I did it years ago with my daughters but I am that much older now and seem to get tired faster:dohh:

faith, let hope time passes quickly :hugs:

Lissa- my son does wrestling also. Its 3 months of quick dinners and getting home late. By the time the season is over Im exhausted!

Momma- Bettie is the same way! She is not comforted by ANYone but me. I find time to get online when Im nursing her.

Hi girls! So af has finally found me after the m/c dear lord the pain is almost unbearable but im on track to dancing a baby back in to my belly! ahahaha

Future-i did a baby and a toddler at the same time......boobie baby and a bottle....lets just say i never slept in my bed for 10 months. :) it's worth it!

Hey girls. Just stopping by trying to keep in touch . Congrats on the twins that's great.
Well my af is due in 4 days. I did a first response early result today and got a bfn. I thought maybe I would give it a try since my tww was totally different this time around. Normally I have a zit on my chin and sore breast for a week or more before af. Well last week I had this crazy breakout on my chin and had 10 big zits in one week all on my chin. Also no sore boobs. I alos normally get very sticky cm but I am having jelly like cm that is stretchy. Everything is totally opposite this cycle so I dunno starting to think I didn't o .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->