• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

There is. OHIP doesn't cover anything related to the procedure, consultation included. It'll be $200 for the consultation, and $5600 for the surgery, anesthesiologist fees and two night hospital stay (I can get some back if I stay less time)

It might be more expencive because it is being done through a fertility clinic.

Mine cost $ 2500 and since it was my OBGYN there was no consulation fee or anything.
I was told that the hospital stay would cost above the $ 2500 but I never received a bill for it :shrug:
So I assume my DR managed to get it covered by OHIP.

So with my nursing still twice a day, I think it is making me NOT o. FF said I had o on day 9 but I never believed it. (never had any other signs pointing to O) Well today it changed it today after 14 days of saying I had! UGH! I looked at my chart last month and I had Fertile CM on day 20-24 or something like that- Then started my period CD 27. So this month I have Fertile CM again cycle day 21-22 and AF is due Mon-Tuesday. I am not really wanting to wean yet- as I believe she will wean herself soon- I just wish I knew what was going on Cycle wise.

But I need to quit complaining right? LOL!!!

So with my nursing still twice a day, I think it is making me NOT o. FF said I had o on day 9 but I never believed it. (never had any other signs pointing to O) Well today it changed it today after 14 days of saying I had! UGH! I looked at my chart last month and I had Fertile CM on day 20-24 or something like that- Then started my period CD 27. So this month I have Fertile CM again cycle day 21-22 and AF is due Mon-Tuesday. I am not really wanting to wean yet- as I believe she will wean herself soon- I just wish I knew what was going on Cycle wise.

But I need to quit complaining right? LOL!!!

Nursing would def. mess with your cycle...

Good luck :thumbup:

FF now says I Oed 4 days ago and i actually believe it because I had all the symptoms and a nice Temp rise. BUT according to my last few "cycles" AF is due this week. and I am cramping something awful. I am not really upset if I start, just would like a normal- more predicable cycle so I can try to throw out the temping and just bd and see what happens. I am so scared that I will not know when/if I should test though and end up with an etopic and not even know it! :wacko:Ohhh why do I drive myself crazy :shrug::dohh:

Will keep you updated:thumbup: Maybe AF isn't on her way, and this IS a normal cycle...If so MAN we timed intercourse PERFECT for a boy LOL!!! Just kidding any baby would be an answer to prayers- when it is God's time:flower:

TTC, please check in with us when you can, hun:hugs: I hope everything is going well with your little guy:flower:

Thanks Dash and FaithHopeLove for asking about me and my little guy!:hugs:I'm 23 weeks today, baby and me are doing wonderful!!!! I had did have a high risk appt at 19 weeks and 2 days.The SCH was still there but it is stable. He said it should not give the baby or me any problems. He also found out that I have complete placenta previa. I'm still on pelvic rest for both. I go back March 15 th to see if the placenta has moved I'll be 25 weeks and 2 days by then. I'm praying that it will be moved up away from my cervix!!

TTC, please check in with us when you can, hun:hugs: I hope everything is going well with your little guy:flower:

Thanks Dash and FaithHopeLove for asking about me and my little guy!:hugs: I'm 23 weeks today, baby and me are doing wonderful!!!! I did have a high risk appt at 19 weeks and 2 days.The SCH was still there but it is stable. He said it should not give the baby or me any problems. He also found out that I have complete placenta previa. I'm still on pelvic rest for both. I go back March 15 th to see if the placenta has moved I'll be 25 weeks and 2 days by then. I'm praying that it will be moved up away from my cervix!!

Had my consultation this morning and the doctor gave me two options: Reversal or IVF. I choose reversal. He went through the procedure, risks, etc with me and we have tentatively booked the surgery for August 8. If I haven't paid in full by then, it'll just be pushed forward. The total owing now is $5200, and I'll be paying $1000 a month. I have to go back next week on CD 3 to have an ultrasound and bloodwork done to check my hormones, but he doesn't have any concerns about the reversal failing (so far).

I'm so excited!!

SO i had to drop in let you ladies know that we got another :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: after 6 months of ttc after the MC. We are due NOV 24th we just found out!!!!! Going to get my beta in the AM so hopefully this one will stay with us.

SO i had to drop in let you ladies know that we got another :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: after 6 months of ttc after the MC. We are due NOV 24th we just found out!!!!! Going to get my beta in the AM so hopefully this one will stay with us.

Wonderful news!!! We're loooong over due for a BFP around here:happydance::happydance: yeah! I'll be praying that all goes well with the betas:hugs: let us know!!! :)

AWESOME news MommaBrown!!!! Congratulations!!! November 24th is the day baby B was born :)

Faith I was thinking about you the other day. How are things going?

Im so excited for you!!!!

im hoping for a bfp this month as well........i tried preseed.......

prayers and happy 9 months to you!:happydance::happydance:

Hi Dash:hugs: I'm doing just fine..thanks for asking:flower: currently 5dpo:thumbup: just waiting to see what this cycle brings. Changes we made for this cycle..dh taking Fertilaid for Men AND we used preseed (insert-kind) on cd15, cd17, cd18..FF has my O day as cd17 so we'll see what happens. The fact that my tubes are clean and clear and dh has pretty good sperm (could stand a little improvement which is why we bought Fertilaid)..I can't seem to figure out WHY it's taken us this long....still don't know though if my tubes WERE blocked but now clean:shrug:...really, just waiting on GOD:winkwink:

How is life with baby B? I'll bet she's growing like a little weed:) Hopefully life is feeling*normal* again and you're able to get sleep and eat normal meals etc.:winkwink: is it hard to imagine life without her now? You are blessed..although I'm sure you know that:hugs:

Ah, Mammaspath, goodluck:happydance: we're just a day apart:flower: AND we used preseed, too:haha: it would be great if we could be on a BFP roll follwing MammaB's fantastic news:hugs: Keep us posted on symptom spotting:haha:

Ah, Mammaspath, goodluck:happydance: we're just a day apart:flower: AND we used preseed, too:haha: it would be great if we could be on a BFP roll follwing MammaB's fantastic news:hugs: Keep us posted on symptom spotting:haha:

ooh i like that idea!

WHEN ARE YOU TESTING? :wacko::wacko:

i followed smep this month so fx"d!:flower:

Good luck MamasPAth!

Faith, how long since your HSG now? Bet it knocked those tubes clean and you will be pregnant in no time :)

It is hard to imagine life without baby B now, for sure. I'm so glad I made the choice to have my tubes untied! My husband has not adjusted so well and is SO sure he is done having children. Don't mistake as him not bonding to the baby, because he has, but he was definitely fine with 2 kids and said OK to 3 for me. I'm very confident there will be no 4th baby! She is a good last baby to have, since she is so high needs...I mean, very high needs. She has completed our family for sure :) We are whole now :)

I may be crazy. Seriously, I might be.

A good POASA friend of mine who has 5 kids herself asked me about my test this morning. When I told her about the blue dye and the ghost line she said I should use a wondfo just to put HER mind at ease :thumbup: and since she enabled me, I totally did it.

And guess what? There was the faintest of faint pink lines on there! So light I can see it, but not even light enough for a pic probably.

SOOOO....here is hoping tomorrow has better results :thumbup:

This was my post from March 15th of last year :cloud9:

Faith- looking back to the beginning of the thread reminded me to tell you, Saga is about 6 months pregnant now with a boy :thumbup:

Dash, I'm so glad you and dh feel complete with 3. It really IS a good number:haha: Sorry your little sweetie is so needy..my sister had *4*..yes 4 very needy baby girls:wacko: her youngest is 7mo.:winkwink: she hasn't gotten a full nights sleep or a hot meal for the past 8 years:haha: I don't honestly know how she does it:shrug: they really hoped their 4th would be a boy, but nope, it was another girl. My sis is soooo done having kids, but her hubby really wants a son. I'm not sure he'll be getting his way:nope:
Thanks for the update on Saga...I'm so glad her IVF worked out:happydance: tell her I said HI and congrats next time you chat/FB.
Wow! what a difference a year makes, eh? How fun to read that post from a year ago:hugs:

BTW, have you heard anything from Lissa??? Wonder where she's at:shrug: I hope her PG is going smoothly and she's just too busy to post:hugs:

Mommaspath, I'm a CHICKEN...I hate to see a neg test:nope::cry: I would rather wake up on 13dpo..take my temp and see the drop...knowing af will be here the next day:( For some reason, it just seems easier than early testing...I guess maybe I feel like "there's always a chance" until that temp drop happens:haha: Good for you on trying smep:thumbup: we tried that months ago...for I think 2 cycles...we may do that again...did you do the whole buns in the air thing? I really made a conscious effort to prop my hips up for at LEAST 30 min. following bd sessions...thought is was worth a try:thumbup: Praying for our BFPs this cycle:hugs:

Dash, I'm so glad you and dh feel complete with 3. It really IS a good number:haha: Sorry your little sweetie is so needy..my sister had *4*..yes 4 very needy baby girls:wacko: her youngest is 7mo.:winkwink: she hasn't gotten a full nights sleep or a hot meal for the past 8 years:haha: I don't honestly know how she does it:shrug: they really hoped their 4th would be a boy, but nope, it was another girl. My sis is soooo done having kids, but her hubby really wants a son. I'm not sure he'll be getting his way:nope:
Thanks for the update on Saga...I'm so glad her IVF worked out:happydance: tell her I said HI and congrats next time you chat/FB.
Wow! what a difference a year makes, eh? How fun to read that post from a year ago:hugs:

BTW, have you heard anything from Lissa??? Wonder where she's at:shrug: I hope her PG is going smoothly and she's just too busy to post

Mommaspath, I'm a CHICKEN...I hate to see a neg test:nope::cry: I would rather wake up on 13dpo..take my temp and see the drop...knowing af will be here the next day:( For some reason, it just seems easier than early testing...I guess maybe I feel like "there's always a chance" until that temp drop happens:haha: Good for you on trying smep:thumbup: we tried that months ago...for I think 2 cycles...we may do that again...did you do the whole buns in the air thing? I really made a conscious effort to prop my hips up for at LEAST 30 min. following bd sessions...thought is was worth a try:thumbup: Praying for our BFPs this cycle:hugs:

well you have more will power than i do! But i don't have a thermometer so maybe i should invest in one rather than spending tons on tests! :flower:

Ya where is lissa? has she posted lately?

dash congrats on the completion! THATS EXCITING!

faith i didn't do the buns in the air and i only did the hip thing a couple times.......hmmm i guess i didnt follow that well.......but i did alot of bding! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So, I turned 26 today. Aunt Flo decided to give me a lovely red gift, just like she did for Christmas Day and Valentine's Day. I have to have an ultrasound and bloodwork on Friday to check my hormones. Hoping all is well!

CONGRATULATIONS MOMMA!!!

Congratulations Momma!!!

So, I turned 26 today and Aunt Flo showed up. Grrrrr....She's shown on Christmas, Valentine's and now my birthday.

Going for an ultrasound and bloodwork on Friday to check my hormones. Hoping all is well.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->