• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Wow just got the call I wasn't expecting dr said blood work shows my hcg at 5.6 which is negative for pregnancy I am so shocked hurt and confused. I had positive on 3 frer and one bfp on urine test at doctors. I have started spotting today. He wants me back in Wednesday for more blood test to see if levels have dropped completly

oh sweetie, I'm so sorry:nope::hugs: how cruel that is:( that little one must have only stuck for a moment...I've never heard of some many good-quality hcg tests being + and have such a low beta :cry: I find myself in a constant state of wanting a + preg test and dreading a + preg test..isn't that nuts?! A + really means *warning!! a whole new set of worries are ahead*
:hugs:Take care:hugs:

Wow just got the call I wasn't expecting dr said blood work shows my hcg at 5.6 which is negative for pregnancy I am so shocked hurt and confused. I had positive on 3 frer and one bfp on urine test at doctors. I have started spotting today. He wants me back in Wednesday for more blood test to see if levels have dropped completly

:cry::cry::cry: I'm so so sorry hun. I don't quite know what words to say to make it any easier on you. I know how hard it is going through this myself this month. :cry::cry::cry::cry: Hang in there it will happen. :hugs::hugs:

omygoodness resque - my heart goes out to you! i miscarried at 12 weeks right before christmas.

ttc is such a hard journey these days...........im gonna pray god heals our hearts and brings us a blessing here in the new future.

I wander if I even got pregnant at all I mean dr says no never happened but hpts read the hcg and bloods were 5.6 anything over 5 is pregnant that's what I have read online anyways. Also today I am having alot of pain in pelvic bones its not unbearalbe but its def there lower back is still cramping and still have very slight pink when I wipe sometimes.

Update woke up to lots of preasure in right side and heavy bright red blood also lots of af cramps they are really painful. Could this be early miscarriage. I was suppose to go for second bloods today at 8 am should I still go....

Momma brown im sooooo sorry hun, It breaks my heart watching all my tr sisters have such turmoil in their ttc journey.
Faith im sooooo eager for your bfp! I have to say everytime I get a moment to hop on here I look for your posts to see if you got one. I think I got my bfp the 2nd month after my hsg, where are you now?
Brandi my thyroid is out of wack I take meds everymorning and it keeps my levels right where they should be, hope they get you straightened out :)
resque I say give the dr. a call it wont hurt.
Hugs to all of you

So, I've had to put the reversal on the back burner AGAIN, because I finally filed for divorce and custody of the kids. Well, I guess my mom found out about the reversal and she's been on my case about it for the last 24 hours about how my decision to look into a reversal and to have one makes me look crazy, neglectful and abusive towards my kids, and that it's going to have my kids taken away from me. I told her that my decision has been put on the back burner, at least until I'm through school and have finished with the divorce and have established an income for myself, and she's still going on and on about it. It's so ridiculous. I have NEVER ONCE in my life put myself before my children, so why the hell would I do so now?

There's only ONE person who could have and would have told her this. She refuses to admit that it's him, but he's the ONLY one who knew information that she's passing along

Brandi i hope things get better for you. It seems that mom is just a little worried about you and is just trying to protect you. We can all be that way sometimes. :hugs:

Resque How are you holding up??

Faith How are you Hun??

Anyone heard from Sweets???

Afm, well AF has finally shown her ugly face. It was a little heartbreaking :cry: but there is always next month. Friday is my 1 yr Annv. of the TR. Can't believe its really been a yr already.

Brandi, I'm really sorry you and dh are divorcing:cry: take good care of yourself and your dc:hugs:

MommaB, glad you're feeling optimistic about trying again next month:hugs: :hugs:

Mommax, thanks for checking in on me:hugs: I thought I had remembered you getting your bfp the 2nd cycle following hsg:flower: I was really holding out hope that I would follow in your footsteps:winkwink:...sadly, it appears af will be coming right on time:cry: I put away my therm after yesterday's temp. I have too many other things in my life that I need/want to focus on and I realize that TTC has simply taken far more of my life than it should have. I'm truly and sincerely giving it all to God for the last time..and NOT taking it back on my shoulders. I feel complete peace about it..I can honestly say I have given it my ALL and then more. I don't want to go down the road of strings of dr. appts and fertility drugs...that was never dh's and my plan. We knew there was a possibility of no babies after the tr, but we had also made the decisions to not spend countless $$$ and time and health-risks *forcing* something God may not have for us.
We will, of course, continue to bd when we are in the mood:) No more tracking, temping, opks, buns in the air, timed sex.
I'm still going to check in on my bnb sisters to see how everyone's journeys are going:hugs: I have such a new sympathy and understanding for women who struggle with fertility...I will always be far more understanding of what they're dealing with....something I was frankly calloused to, having never had fertility issues prior to TR. I'm so very grateful for the 3 precious children God has blessed me with and I don't want to miss another day with them, by being consumed by all of this:dohh: I'm so glad everything worked out for you:hugs: Do you plan to have anymore in the future? Btw, how is school going? What are training for? :flower:

Brandi, I'm really sorry you and dh are divorcing:cry: take good care of yourself and your dc:hugs:

MommaB, glad you're feeling optimistic about trying again next month:hugs: :hugs:

Mommax, thanks for checking in on me:hugs: I thought I had remembered you getting your bfp the 2nd cycle following hsg:flower: I was really holding out hope that I would follow in your footsteps:winkwink:...sadly, it appears af will be coming right on time:cry: I put away my therm after yesterday's temp. I have too many other things in my life that I need/want to focus on and I realize that TTC has simply taken far more of my life than it should have. I'm truly and sincerely giving it all to God for the last time..and NOT taking it back on my shoulders. I feel complete peace about it..I can honestly say I have given it my ALL and then more. I don't want to go down the road of strings of dr. appts and fertility drugs...that was never dh's and my plan. We knew there was a possibility of no babies after the tr, but we had also made the decisions to not spend countless $$$ and time and health-risks *forcing* something God may not have for us.
We will, of course, continue to bd when we are in the mood:) No more tracking, temping, opks, buns in the air, timed sex.
I'm still going to check in on my bnb sisters to see how everyone's journeys are going:hugs: I have such a new sympathy and understanding for women who struggle with fertility...I will always be far more understanding of what they're dealing with....something I was frankly calloused to, having never had fertility issues prior to TR. I'm so very grateful for the 3 precious children God has blessed me with and I don't want to miss another day with them, by being consumed by all of this:dohh: I'm so glad everything worked out for you:hugs: Do you plan to have anymore in the future? Btw, how is school going? What are training for? :flower:

oh faith I really really hope god does give you your lo, I know it must be so hard to let it go and I know this only after 7 monts of ttc you have been at it way longer which is sooooo unfair!!! :hugs: I will always think about you and your journey and I will still continue to check in on you to see if you get your bfp :) :hugs:we dont plan on having anymore but im also not taking any drastic measures to prevent it at this point we are practicing the pull out method lol that is when we actually get the chance to bd lol. school is great very time consuming between that and emery and my other 3 my days are very full but im loving it all!!! and seeing the hard road eveyone has ttc including my sister who is on her third round of ivf I will cherish her soooooo much more then I though possible :hugs:

:cry: :hugs:

Oh girls. So much going on with everyone!

Faith, I will continue to think about you and pray for you.

Hello ladies had tubal reversal in april of last year so this april 11th will be a year and still no BFP, and I thought for sure this month was my month, boy was I wrong, I have done all the tricks of the trade, soft cups, temp charts, OPKs, elevated legs and hips,bedding til temp rise, am dealing with low morphology, Hubby is on daily vitamin and pycnogenol which is to help for morphology, he has been on it for going on 4 months, I am on prenatals and taking Maca for balancing of your hormones and for healthier eggs. I thought for sure this month was my month, AF showed this morning :cry::cry::cry::cry:, I am sooo upset all I do is cry. wishing you all the best HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Well I went in for second bloods levels went from 5.56 to a little over 10 dr still doesn't know what's going on he just said levels are too low it looks to him like miscarriage. He just said you don't see levels this low so he says abnormal pregnancy but I go back Monday to get levels checked again.

Mommax, thanks so much for hanging in here with me:) I do hope God will answer our prayers:) I'm really, really sorry to hear that your sister is still waiting for her sweet lo:( I know that you've gained a special level of understanding for your sister's infertility and I'm sure you're a good support for her. I'm glad school is going well for you! It sounds like life is very busy at your place. Thanks again for staying in touch xoxo

Tia, :hug: I know just how you're feeling...in fact, I think there are SEVERAL of us around here that can totally relate:hugs: It sounds like you've tried it all:shrug: it's really baffling...I feel like I've done everything, too. :hugs: Just keep lovin' your hubby:thumbup: that's where I'm at:shrug: after 15 cycles of BFN. :hugs:

Well I went in for second bloods levels went from 5.56 to a little over 10 dr still doesn't know what's going on he just said levels are too low it looks to him like miscarriage. He just said you don't see levels this low so he says abnormal pregnancy but I go back Monday to get levels checked again.

resque, what a nightmare:nope: I hope tomorrow brings answers :hugs:

Resque you need to stay on the dr. it sounds like a possible tubal to me, my sister had the same experience and they let it go for eight weeks because they didnt know what was going on sometimes I wonder about dr's anyways she ended up having to get a shot to make her mc not a good experience! please just be pushy with them and let them know you have heard of this before and it turned out to be a tubal. It seems like alot of drs dont know how to deal with us reversal gals. good luck and lots of hugs

I am going to dr this morning I have been having shoulder pain since Thursday and I didn't know it was a sign of tubal until last night its not unberable but im scared plus im not bleeding anymore but im still having little pinching on my sides in my pelvic area there quick and don't last long but there there. Plus im weak but could be my nerves since im kinda freaking out

Tia, :hug: I know just how you're feeling...in fact, I think there are SEVERAL of us around here that can totally relate:hugs: It sounds like you've tried it all:shrug: it's really baffling...I feel like I've done everything, too. :hugs: Just keep lovin' your hubby:thumbup: that's where I'm at:shrug: after 15 cycles of BFN. :hugs:

thanks faithhopelove, I seem to feel I am running out of steam, sent temp chart to doc. he said everything looks normal, I know hubby and I are dealing with morphology with him, he is on multivitamin and a vitamin to improve morphology its called pyconegenol, he has been on it for over 3 months now, and I am on my prenantal and Maca. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

I am going to dr this morning I have been having shoulder pain since Thursday and I didn't know it was a sign of tubal until last night its not unberable but im scared plus im not bleeding anymore but im still having little pinching on my sides in my pelvic area there quick and don't last long but there there. Plus im weak but could be my nerves since im kinda freaking out

reque07 You are in my prayers honey, HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->