• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

I'm hoping this doesn't post a third time, lol.

Congratulations Momma!

So, I turned 26 today. Aunt Flo was the only one to give me a gift, just like on Christmas and Valentine's.

I have to have an ultrasound and bloodwork on Friday to check my hormones. Hoping all is okay!

Congratulations on the BFP..

I also used pre seed to concive this baby.. it worked first month:thumbup:

This is my 2nd TR baby and def the last..

Thank you ladies. My betas this morning are kinda low in the 54 range. Dr says that it could be that I O'd later than i thought and i am not as far along as we think or that we are looking at it being a chemical or ectopic. Not stressing out with this one for sure and I am way more relaxed than when we found out in August that we were prego. I go go back Saturday to see if those numbers are DOUBLING!!! FX!!!

Future we have actually talked about having another after this one just so it isn't lonely. lol we have tried pre seed. This month DH went on Tribulus, Horny Goat Weed, and Gotu Kola and I started taking HONEY and CINAMMON along with our vitamins! I don't know if that is what did it but we got a :bfp: so something had to work.

Happy Birthday Brandi!!! I hope that everything turns out good with your scan and blood work.

MommaB, praying for doubling numbers:hugs::hugs: it's good that you're feeling calm..God bless:flower:

Future, good to see you post:) Glad to hear more good things about preseed:happydance:

Brandi, happy birthday!!! I sooo wish I was 26 again:) wow! how the time flys.

MommasPath, any *symptoms* worth mentioning?:thumbup:

I'm 6dpo today with really sore (.)(.), more so than usual and earlier, too! hmmm.
Today was my middle son's 14th birthday..bittersweet to say the least. I'm so proud of the young man he's becoming and yet so sad that he's growing up..:cry: oh how I wish he was 2 years old again:cry: I thank God that he's healthy and such a good teenager:haha: I feel blessed. We've had such a fun-filled day:)

Oh Faith I've seen other posts about ladies getting their :bfp: after an HSG!! I hope this is your month too!!!!! Happy Birthday to your son!

Mommax3- How is Emery doing? Growing like a weed i bet.

Afm, well i've had a horrible headache these past couple of days and been so so so tired. I am literally so exhausted that i fell asleep in waiting room at Dr's office. lol Hoping to see doubling numbers tomorrow.

I had my ultrasound and bloodwork done, and the nurse called me this morning. Apparently my thyroid level is a little high, 3.3, and the doctor would like to see it at 2.5 or below. She explained that they would not be concerned if this was just my regular family doctor wanting to see me, but because I'm seeing him for a reversal and eventually TTC, they want to lower it. They also said this could have been the cause of my two miscarriages 10 weeks apart back in 2007 and 2008. They've called in a prescription for Thyroxin for me and I`ll likely be on it until my reversal happens.

Well ladies. . .my numbers did not increase they dropped to 48. :cry::cry::cry: Dr. did and ultrasound and there is nothing in my uterus at all. So he thinks it was a tubal that my body didn't let develop. So now the wait for these numbers to drop enough for AF to show.:cry:

I am so truly sorry! that is so terrible to hear............this ttc stuff is really getting to me lately.......i may take a break soon.

MommaB:cry: I'm so sorry:cry::cry: :hugs::hugs: I'm praying for God's comfort for you and dh.:hugs: I agree girls...this is really a hard road:cry:

Well its been since may 26th 2011 since my reversal and I finally got my bfp this morning and yesterday. Im so happy. I go for bloods at 8 am today. Its 330 am rignt now and I haven't slept a wink. Now just praying its a hh 9 months I have been worrying about eptopic all day ...

Thanks I am worried though I have been cramping really bad and this morning I had pink on the tp when I wiped.

Thanks ladies. :hugs:It is hard,:? but i have found through faith that when it does happen i am going to look back at this journey and see what a true blessing we have.

I am thankful that we can even get pregnant.:thumbup: We are going to try this Sperm Meets Egg method which we were kinda doing other than the three nights in a row after a + OPK because we aren't using OPK's. Now just waiting for HCG to drop enough for AF to show. :cry:

Resque Congrats! Try to relax some women just spot a little from the implantation of the egg. Fx for you and hope you have great numbers!!! :thumbup::hugs:

Thank you guys. So I went to dr he did an exam and said everything felt fine and cervix wasn't soft he said that was a good sign they got some blood. They r going to call me back soon with results. And dr said the spotting and cramping is perfectly normal. So I feel alot more at ease at the moment. Now if I can get my numbers

Wow just got the call I wasn't expecting dr said blood work shows my hcg at 5.6 which is negative for pregnancy I am so shocked hurt and confused. I had positive on 3 frer and one bfp on urine test at doctors. I have started spotting today. He wants me back in Wednesday for more blood test to see if levels have dropped completly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->