Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

I am going to dr this morning I have been having shoulder pain since Thursday and I didn't know it was a sign of tubal until last night its not unberable but im scared plus im not bleeding anymore but im still having little pinching on my sides in my pelvic area there quick and don't last long but there there. Plus im weak but could be my nerves since im kinda freaking out

I'm praying for you this morning:hugs:

Update.... dr said tubes looked really good and no fluids or any other sign of eptopic. He said uterus looked really good and thin. No sac in uterus but he said still numbers are too low you wouldn't see it now. He drew bloods and said he was sure levels would be at 0 because he is sure I have miscarried, well he just called and said levels are 48 so they went from 5.56 to 10 to 48. He wants me back Wednesday to see where they r. He said progestrone has been low but rising and is still really low. I don't know weather to be excited or scared.

Update.... dr said tubes looked really good and no fluids or any other sign of eptopic. He said uterus looked really good and thin. No sac in uterus but he said still numbers are too low you wouldn't see it now. He drew bloods and said he was sure levels would be at 0 because he is sure I have miscarried, well he just called and said levels are 48 so they went from 5.56 to 10 to 48. He wants me back Wednesday to see where they r. He said progestrone has been low but rising and is still really low. I don't know weather to be excited or scared.

That is a great sign!! Good luck and Fx for you!!! :hugs:

Well just got bloods back they went from 48 to 111 but progestrone is 0.46 dr said he is sure that its in tubes because if it was in uterus these progestrone levels wouldnt be so low. Im going for a metrotrexate shot right now.

resque im sooooo sorry, your experince was exactly the same as my sisters I know how shitty you must feel just from seeing what she was going through I know its hard :( lots of hugs

Well had the shot on Thursday. I did stop hurting in my right side . Well it hurts still a little but had def eased off however I am afraid it hasn't worked yet because im still having preggo symptom like my boobs are getting bigger and bigger and im still having morning sickness. Dr said he didn't want to check levels until Wednesday.

Well had the shot on Thursday. I did stop hurting in my right side . Well it hurts still a little but had def eased off however I am afraid it hasn't worked yet because im still having preggo symptom like my boobs are getting bigger and bigger and im still having morning sickness. Dr said he didn't want to check levels until Wednesday.

I really have had you on my mind lately :cry: im so sorry you had to experince this. Hope your levels go down for wednesday and that is the end of it, nobody wants a horrible thing to drag out :nope: :hugs:

resque, I'm soooo sorry you're going through this:nope: I can't even imagine the nightmare it must be. How awful to feel morning sickness and know it's for no good reason:cry::cry: I pray that you can go on to have a healthy baby once your body has healed from the time:hugs::hugs:

Mommax, I LOVE your avatar...what a darling little girl you have:hugs:

I hope everyone else here is doing okay:hugs: I'm currently cd8...doing a NTNP approach at this point. We have been SO busy with work related traveling and I've had so little time to be on the computer, but I do hope everyone else is okay and enjoying spring weather:) :kiss:

Well just got bloods back they went from 48 to 111 but progestrone is 0.46 dr said he is sure that its in tubes because if it was in uterus these progestrone levels wouldnt be so low. Im going for a metrotrexate shot right now.

:cry:Oh Hun...I'm so sorry. I hope things get better for you. :hugs:

Hey Ladies!! Mommax3 what a cute pic! Faith glad to see your just going with the flow.

Afm, we tried this SMEP this month and honestly i don't know if i can keep up with TTC anymore. I am so tired of all the shnanaggins that come with it. It has been a long hard year and i am really done with TTC. I don't think we are gonna try any plan anymore. If we get a baby we get a baby oh well. DD is also going through puberty at 9.5 yrs old and i am slightly stresses out by it. Didn't talk to her about this bc i thought it was to early since mine didn't start til i was 13. Boy was i wrong.

Anyone here have a tubal pregnancy abduction then have a normal pregnancy Im really needing to hear some stories.

hello to everyone. i had my tr on march 7th 2012. this is our first month ttc. any advise

hello to everyone. i had my tr on march 7th 2012. this is our first month ttc. any advise

Elizabeth welcome:hugs: congrats on your very recent TR:happydance: I wish I had some good TTC advice to pass along, but being that I'm on my 16th cycle of TTC, obviously I don't have it figured out:shrug: I hope it happens quickly for you...we've seen that happen around here, so we KNOW it's possible:)

Feel free to ask any specific questions you may have:hugs: best wishes for a short and fruitful journey:flower:

Thanks for the welcome! I had my reversal done in Houston Texas. I have 8cm on both sides. I already have 3 kids but my husband does not have any. I just had af yesterday so hopefully it won't take us long!!

Thanks for the welcome! I had my reversal done in Houston Texas. I have 8cm on both sides. I already have 3 kids but my husband does not have any. I just had af yesterday so hopefully it won't take us long!!
8 cm is great! I hope it happens quickly for you:thumbup: :hugs:

I was wondering. When you said you had an HSG, did your doctor put dye through your tubes during your tr surgery?

I was wondering. When you said you had an HSG, did your doctor put dye through your tubes during your tr surgery?

You know...I never asked at the time of surgery..I was still so new at everything and assumed all TR dr.s did this procedure following surgery. To this day, I really don't know. I did however, have an HSG done at my 13th cycle since no BFP for me after so long:cry: I assumed my tubes must be closed but to my joy and surprise, both were wide open:thumbup: The only down side to finding out I have 2 open tubes is...what the heck is keeping me from getting preggers:haha:

Did your dr. do an hsg after surgery? I know it's really common practice..however, the blockage usually comes from scarring during the healing process:shrug: if you don't mind my asking..how old are you? It seems the younger you are, the better the chances of getting your sweet little bundle. :winkwink:

Yes he did an HSG during my surgery. I am 32. I know u must be very frustrated, but at least your HSG showed open, clear tubes. That sounds like there's still hope!!

i had A TR done on 2-29-12...my husband and I are also starting rite away...how long did it take u 2 get preg...after ur surgery...im n my fertile days now...any info

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->