Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

sweetlissa welcome :)
sag i hope you have lots of fun!!!!
faith sweetie how ya feeling?
ttc hows the bun doing?
dash your ttc soon right? you must be getting excited and anxious
tate how ya doing girl? when is your hsg?
future so sorry the witch got you Im really getting sick of that bitch!
afm I am 5 dpo today at least I think so my temps are so out of wack from being sick and new puppy i feel really good alot of white cm not sure whats up with that?!
Hope everyone has a great valentines day <3

He or she is doing fine. Had more MS today, which is fine with me. I hope you get your :bfp: this cycle!! :hugs:

thanks ttc me too :) and you know i love to hear your sick :hugs: it mean he or she is growing great!!!! so did you experince what tate and i have with the sharp pains after O?

Hello ladies!:winkwink: i am fairly new here...i am currently saving money for my tubal reversal...i am hoping that i can get it done in june or july... i was wanting to ask u wonderful ladies a question....what would be the best way to track my cycles...cuz i want to know my cycles really well so i have an idea on when to BD after i have my TR....well here is some info on me ( i am so rude...i should have wrote this first.) i am a momma of 4...2 boys and 2 girls....got a tubal after my daughter and got it mainly cuz family were pressuring me into doing it....:dohh: i am divorced....but found the love of my life:happydance: and would love to have at least two more little ones with him.. although i am praying for one to start with... so is there any advise you lovely ladies could suggest me so i can kinda have an idea of what to expect... i would love to hear from you...well i hope to hear from you ladies and i am sending a whole bunch of :dust:to all u ladies TTC....

:hi: and welcome! Good luck to you on your TR journey!!

ttc I love your lil bean pic its soooooo awsome :)

sweetlissa welcome :)
sag i hope you have lots of fun!!!!
faith sweetie how ya feeling?
ttc hows the bun doing?
dash your ttc soon right? you must be getting excited and anxious
tate how ya doing girl? when is your hsg?
future so sorry the witch got you Im really getting sick of that bitch!
afm I am 5 dpo today at least I think so my temps are so out of wack from being sick and new puppy i feel really good alot of white cm not sure whats up with that?!
Hope everyone has a great valentines day <3

He or she is doing fine. Had more MS today, which is fine with me. I hope you get your :bfp: this cycle!! :hugs:

thanks ttc me too :) and you know i love to hear your sick :hugs: it mean he or she is growing great!!!! so did you experince what tate and i have with the sharp pains after O?
I know I had sharp O pains when I thought I was ovualting,maybe they were after I ovualted. I'm not sure I only used OPK test.

Good night ladies I will talk to you tomorrow :)

Tater- I'm glad they got that rolling for you. This could be exactly what you need!

Im glad I have this forum to vent :hugs: not many people understand. AF must not be far, Im really weepy and emotional today.

Just think Dash after the :witch: is done its happy ttc time for you!! :hugs:

Goodnight TTC!

Tater I have no idea how you keep track of everyone, I can hardly keep track of myself!

I just started Floradix liquid Iron and Herbs, and liquid Calcium Magnesium, plus I take Vit E, Vit D, and Folic Acid. The Floradix has B vits and some D in it, plus a few other things. Overall Im only issing a few minerals, but the important thing for me is Im not getting large amounts of B and C.

Dash: I LOVE Floradix Iron & Herbs! I take it for anemia...where do you buy yours? Best place i've found is Vitacost.com ...actually I buy all my vitamins, lotion, shampoo, soap, coconut oil, etc. etc. from there...love it! Flat rate shipping of $4.99 always and best prices!

Good night!

holy sex batman!!! your chart looks great I dont see how you could have missed that egg fx for you :happydance:

:rofl: That's kinda how I feel! If this isn't the month, we can't say we didn't try:thumbup: Yes sir, we followed SMEP:ninja:

Trying to read through the pages and catch up! Lots went on here today while I tried to control myself and only visit BnB ONCE this afternoon at 3:30pm and now again...much better than my 25 visits a day:haha:

As for strange pains following TR...I'm right there with you girls! Only mine are a crampy/achy/heaviness in the ab area. starts right after O and stays till AF. First month I thought "oh my gosh! I'm going to have a BFP" but NO it was AF, 2nd month...same thing! Now here we are at the 3rd month and I'm NOT fooled!...just really bummed to have this *new* post TR symptom. I really, really hope this is still just my body adjusting.

Welcome to the new ladies! :hi: just jump right in and don't be shy:hugs:

Future: so sorry that nasty, nasty AF arrived:cry:

TTC: :happydance::sick:

Goodnight TTC!

Tater I have no idea how you keep track of everyone, I can hardly keep track of myself!

I just started Floradix liquid Iron and Herbs, and liquid Calcium Magnesium, plus I take Vit E, Vit D, and Folic Acid. The Floradix has B vits and some D in it, plus a few other things. Overall Im only issing a few minerals, but the important thing for me is Im not getting large amounts of B and C.

Dash: I LOVE Floradix Iron & Herbs! I take it for anemia...where do you buy yours? Best place i've found is Vitacost.com ...actually I buy all my vitamins, lotion, shampoo, soap, coconut oil, etc. etc. from there...love it! Flat rate shipping of $4.99 always and best prices!

Good night!

holy sex batman!!! your chart looks great I dont see how you could have missed that egg fx for you :happydance:

:rofl: That's kinda how I feel! If this isn't the month, we can't say we didn't try:thumbup: Yes sir, we followed SMEP:ninja:

Trying to read through the pages and catch up! Lots went on here today while I tried to control myself and only visit BnB ONCE this afternoon at 3:30pm and now again...much better than my 25 visits a day:haha:

As for strange pains following TR...I'm right there with you girls! Only mine are a crampy/achy/heaviness in the ab area. starts right after O and stays till AF. First month I thought "oh my gosh! I'm going to have a BFP" but NO it was AF, 2nd month...same thing! Now here we are at the 3rd month and I'm NOT fooled!...just really bummed to have this *new* post TR symptom. I really, really hope this is still just my body adjusting.

faith seriously girl if you did not catch that egg then i dont know that I ever will lol. That pain is very strange but Im feeling less nervous about it since there are other tr girls that have similar pain it must be our bodies adjusting or healing :winkwink: I too have been trying to limit how many times I pop on but im still on here more then I should be lol but this month I dont feel so crazy like I did last month I have some sense of calmness

Tater how are you doing? AF almost over? :hugs:

Hi TTC :wave:
I'm doing well~thanks for asking!!!!:flower:
I'm getting excited for my HSG!!!!!!! Everyone says "it hurts LOTS" and *I* say~bring it ON!!!!!!!:thumbup:
Af IS almost over, not sure that I'm spotting today, or just light, we'll have to see!!! I'd say spotting!!! YAY!!!
glad to hear your sickness is a joyful thing!!!!that's wonderful!
have you guys told your fam yet that you are expecting?!?!?!??!?!
:friends:

Goodnight TTC!

Good night!

Hiya Faith!!!!!
Girl, do you think you are Out this month??? I tried to find a post that mentioned it...tried to find one I missed~but couldn't so not sure if I DID miss one or not...but I was looking at your chart and *I* think it looks GREAT!!! It's still a lil early, but it's nice to see it looking great!!!:happydance:
beautiful charter you are !!!!

It IS a lil nicer to find out that I'm not the only one w/ worsening "O" pain AFTER O :haha: but I've had it for nearly a year now, so I'm not sure if it IS a lasting symptom after a TR, but it sucks whatever it is:growlmad:

I'm getting excited for my HSG!!!!!!! Everyone says "it hurts LOTS" and *I* say~bring it ON!!!!!!!:thumbup:
Af IS almost over, not sure that I'm spotting today, or just light, we'll have to see!!! I'd say spotting!!! YAY!!!

I want to say GOOD LUCK to you on your HSG!!! When are you having it done? We have not told any of my hubby's family because when we do you know what is going to hit the roof!! Some of them are not going to be happy and they will start trouble like they always do. The only are a couple of friends and my aunt. My aunt is the only one that I talk to on my families side most of the time since my mother passed away. :hugs:

Goodnight TTC!

Good night!

Faith even though you feel your out this month, your not out until :witch: shows up!! :hugs:

I want to say GOOD LUCK to you on your HSG!!! When are you having it done? We have not told any of my hubby's family because when we do you know what is going to hit the roof!! Some of them are not going to be happy and they will start trouble like they always do. The only are a couple of friends and my aunt. My aunt is the only one that I talk to on my families side most of the time since my mother passed away. :hugs:

That's sad:( what business is it of THEIRS to decide who has more children and who's done???? ID like that:growlmad:That's unfortunate..I'm sorry it's that way TTC:(

My HSG is the 21st, next Mon and DH has sperm analysis that day too:thumbup:

Man, my power went out for 12 hours yesterday- and I missed a lot!

Faith- I will have to look at that site for the Floradix, Ive been buying it at Super Supplements and its surprisingly expensive. I LOVE it, though, and I wouldn't take anything else!

SAAAAAAAGAAAAAA! Come back! lol.

Tate and Momma- I have had right sided pain both cycles since TR, it lasts about 1.5 weeks and moves around. Sounds a LOT like what your talking about.

Chica- Welcome!

AFM, still no AF :( Been feeling crampy, but not as bad as usual. Just hoping 'not as bad' will be my new norm! I'm going to lose my mind waiting.

TTC- I forgot you in my last post! Who gives what everyone else says, you have a MIRACLE and its amazing!

Im really thinking your tubes are fine I have a feeling its more your progesterone which is way easier so fix :) so try not to worry to much I know alot easier to say then do. As for the pain your right it is more a stabing and for some reason mine is always on the right and the weird thing is I said something to my gyno and he tried to tell me I was just Oing from the right again but thats just not possible 5 months in a row! I know for sure I never had this before i would remember being in pain. I asked on the other threads too so hopefully we can get an answer. im so sure your tubes are good that it puts me a little at ease knowing we both have similar pain we both cant have blocked tubes lol I know not so rational thinking but I will take it until I know what the hell is going on in there. oh and mine too leaves right before af, strange

Thanks momma! You are probably right, but it's definitely a thought in the back of my mind:wacko:
I think my chart looked pretty good(other than day11) last cycle ... I think if the Prog cream wasn't working my temps would have been a LOT lower...? I THINK anyway...?
I really don't know WHY I think this, but I do, I really don't think that pain we are all having has ANYTHING to do w/ the tubes....I just don't fell that it does...IDK WHAT it is, but doubting it's tube related...
It IS strange how it goes away right before af...???

Nope, not feeling out this month:thumbup: And you're right Tater, It's certainly too early to tell:flower:

I was just replying to Momma's comment on all the bd'ing:haha: I feel like we covered all bases and if it is BFN for us this month...at least I know I tried my best:) (Unlike last month when I got snooty with dh and made us miss O time:blush:)

My chart looks a bit strange....very different from last month, though. It would be nice to have 4-5 months to compare...oh how I
WISH I would have been temping before the TR:dohh: Just to share the extreme wackiness of last month's chart and this months...I'll do the chart overlay and post a pic on here....hold on, I'll be right back :winkwink:

Here it is! nuts, huh? My cover line last month was drawn at 96.9 so I had lots of dips below throughout LP. We'll see what this month looks like overall....but wondered if I have low progesterone:shrug:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/rev4MTXB6.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->