Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Man, my power went out for 12 hours yesterday- and I missed a lot!

Faith- I will have to look at that site for the Floradix, Ive been buying it at Super Supplements and its surprisingly expensive. I LOVE it, though, and I wouldn't take anything else!

SAAAAAAAGAAAAAA! Come back! lol.

Tate and Momma- I have had right sided pain both cycles since TR, it lasts about 1.5 weeks and moves around. Sounds a LOT like what your talking about.

Chica- Welcome!

AFM, still no AF :( Been feeling crampy, but not as bad as usual. Just hoping 'not as bad' will be my new norm! I'm going to lose my mind waiting.

UGH that's a bummer:wacko:
That IS something that we are all experiencing pretty close to the same thing..I'll ask my doc about that on Monday, see what he has to say about it...
Aren't you expecting af TODAY dash??? I was thinking you said the 15th..?
don't lose your mind:hugs:..if you are going to have more babies you'll definitely need it:winkwink:
Maybe you could DTD ~ that usually gets me flowing if it's right around the corner....

Tater how are you doing? AF almost over? :hugs:

Hi TTC :wave:
I'm doing well~thanks for asking!!!!:flower:
I'm getting excited for my HSG!!!!!!! Everyone says "it hurts LOTS" and *I* say~bring it ON!!!!!!!:thumbup:
Af IS almost over, not sure that I'm spotting today, or just light, we'll have to see!!! I'd say spotting!!! YAY!!!
glad to hear your sickness is a joyful thing!!!!that's wonderful!
have you guys told your fam yet that you are expecting?!?!?!??!?!
:friends:

I want to say GOOD LUCK to you on your HSG!!! When are you having it done? We have not told any of my hubby's family because when we do you know what is going to hit the roof!! Some of them are not going to be happy and they will start trouble like they always do. The only are a couple of friends and my aunt. My aunt is the only one that I talk to on my families side most of the time since my mother passed away. :hugs:

That's sad:( what business is it of THEIRS to decide who has more children and who's done???? ID like that:growlmad:That's unfortunate..I'm sorry it's that way TTC:(

My HSG is the 21st, next Mon and DH has sperm analysis that day too:thumbup:

As long has I have the support of friends I'll be fine!!( you ladies are included):friends:Keep us upated on how things go! :hugs:

I'm on a TEAM SMEP thread...and there is a girl that just got a bfp and she said that she didn't actually follow SMEP THIS cycle..said she had been for 16mo and THIS cycle she did THIS:DTD 10(high), 11(high), 12(peak), 13(peak) and used softcups, preseed and CBFM
IS ANYONE able to translate that for me??? I have no clue what the high's and peaks mean..I'm assuming that the days are CD's..and obviously I already know pre-seed and hate it, but does anyone know where to purchase softcups? or do they have to come from the doc?? and WHAT is CBFM??
Just curious..may give it a shot..???

Nope, not feeling out this month:thumbup: And you're right Tater, It's certainly too early to tell:flower:

I was just replying to Momma's comment on all the bd'ing:haha: I feel like we covered all bases and if it is BFN for us this month...at least I know I tried my best:) (Unlike last month when I got snooty with dh and made us miss O time:blush:)

My chart looks a bit strange....very different from last month, though. It would be nice to have 4-5 months to compare...oh how I
WISH I would have been temping before the TR:dohh: Just to share the extreme wackiness of last month's chart and this months...I'll do the chart overlay and post a pic on here....hold on, I'll be right back :winkwink:

Here it is! nuts, huh? My cover line last month was drawn at 96.9 so I had lots of dips below throughout LP. We'll see what this month looks like overall....but wondered if I have low progesterone:shrug:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/rev4MTXB6.png

Good luck to you Faith! Hope you get your :bfp:!! :hugs:

I'll talk with you ladies later. I'm going to going to go do some house cleaning!

Nope, not feeling out this month:thumbup: And you're right Tater, It's certainly too early to tell:flower:

I was just replying to Momma's comment on all the bd'ing:haha: I feel like we covered all bases and if it is BFN for us this month...at least I know I tried my best:) (Unlike last month when I got snooty with dh and made us miss O time:blush:)

My chart looks a bit strange....very different from last month, though. It would be nice to have 4-5 months to compare...oh how I
WISH I would have been temping before the TR:dohh: Just to share the extreme wackiness of last month's chart and this months...I'll do the chart overlay and post a pic on here....hold on, I'll be right back :winkwink:

Here it is! nuts, huh? My cover line last month was drawn at 96.9 so I had lots of dips below throughout LP. We'll see what this month looks like overall....but wondered if I have low progesterone:shrug:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/rev4MTXB6.png

Oh yeah, I see what your saying...and YES you are right, couldn't have done anything more:winkwink:
I think your chart DOES look differ than last month up to this point:thumbup:
Well, from everything I've read, a lot of below the cover line dips is assuming low progesterone but that's Google's assumption...It's always better to ask our doc's but the prog cream does NOT hurt, even if you aren't having low levels...So, I opted to use the cream...something to think about or ask your doc for sure!!!
I AGREE TOTALLY< I SOOOO wish I would have learned my body hard core BEFORE TR:dohh:...ugh,,OH well

I thought I would let you ladies know that my TR doctor reviewed my pregnancy levels this week and he wants me to start on Prometrium. Have any of you ladies had to take this before?

TTC: I haven't heard of this? Why is he prescribing it? ...okay, just googled it and see it's progesterone:thumbup: I'm so glad your doc can see you need this and you can take it to prevent possible problems. Praying for you and you little one:hugs: Don't overdo the house work:winkwink:

Tater: My progesterone cream will be here today! I plan to start it and see what happens....as you already said, can't hurt to try it:thumbup:

Hello to all the TR ladies:hi: I hope it's been a good day for everyone so far!

TTC: I haven't heard of this? Why is he prescribing it? ...okay, just googled it and see it's progesterone:thumbup: I'm so glad your doc can see you need this and you can take it to prevent possible problems. Praying for you and you little one:hugs: Don't overdo the house work:winkwink:

My pregnancy levels this weeks are a little low. Thanks!! :hugs:

I thought I would let you ladies know that my TR doctor reviewed my pregnancy levels this week and he wants me to start on Prometrium. Have any of you ladies had to take this before?

It's just progesterone...Why can't they talk in terms we can understand?!?!
It's just to help w/ the lining of the uterus....you HAVE to have it for a pregnancy to last...it's a good thing he has you on it...if he saw that you needed it!!!!!
multiple mc's are usually related to low progesterone...most woman only take it until 12wks..so you probably WON"T have to take it ALL 9mo!!!
Don't worry, it's really fine..I use an OTC cream b/c I'm SURE my levels are low...it's a Good thing, our body produces it naturally, but some just need an extra boost!

:hugs:

It's just progesterone...Why can't they talk in terms we can understand?!?!
It's just to help w/ the lining of the uterus....you HAVE to have it for a pregnancy to last...it's a good thing he has you on it...if he saw that you needed it!!!!!
multiple mc's are usually related to low progesterone...most woman only take it until 12wks..so you probably WON"T have to take it ALL 9mo!!!
Don't worry, it's really fine..I use an OTC cream b/c I'm SURE my levels are low...it's a Good thing, our body produces it naturally, but some just need an extra boost!

Thanks Tater! :hugs:

Hey Saga!!!!!!!
Sooo, how was your time with you family?!?!

Oh my GOSH! I have missed so much and I missed talking to you ladies!!!! It's been a crazy busy couple of days! But tonight, and especially tomorrow should be back to normal before being crazy again this weekend, so I am going to read back through EVERYTHING I missed either tonight or tomorrow and make my replies... My family went home this morning. It was fun having them here. Lots of good food and conversation well into the night. My mom took my girls early yesterday afternoon to see the Justin Bieber movie...and I am SO glad she did...because I DO NOT have a case of Bieber fever...I just can't stand him...hahaha! But the girls had fun and we had a great dinner and great night...my hubby stayed home with me today so we could spend some time alone...which is nice...and my house is spotless, so I don't have to do anything today...ahhhh....

Anyway...I missed you girls! Like I said, I will have a couple of free days and then back to sheer CRAZY...we are having furniture delivered this week, my birthday is Friday...and I have been eavesdropping on my husband...haha...but I still don't know if my party is Friday or Saturday...I also have a friend's baby shower on Saturday...and another birthday party for someone else this Sunday. I will make sure to catch back up before getting bogged down again.

You've been busy! Glad you checked in :)

Ok tate, I tried sex. Then I tried just plain cardio. Now what? Lol.

ttc Im so glad to hear your dr. is not taking any chances and putting you right on progestrone :)
dash whats up with the sex and cardio? I must have missed something lol
saga its great you have so many things to keep you busy I love that then it keeps my mind off things, I got stuck taking accalia to see the bieber movie this past weekend it was ok, we had to wait in a line for over an hour it was crazy!!!
faith your chart does look different but this month looks good your levels just keep creeping up :)
tater are your kids all better now? my son and I just started to feel 100% it seems that scikness never wanted to go!!!

Hey Saga!!!!!!!
Sooo, how was your time with you family?!?!

Oh my GOSH! I have missed so much and I missed talking to you ladies!!!! It's been a crazy busy couple of days! But tonight, and especially tomorrow should be back to normal before being crazy again this weekend, so I am going to read back through EVERYTHING I missed either tonight or tomorrow and make my replies... My family went home this morning. It was fun having them here. Lots of good food and conversation well into the night. My mom took my girls early yesterday afternoon to see the Justin Bieber movie...and I am SO glad she did...because I DO NOT have a case of Bieber fever...I just can't stand him...hahaha! But the girls had fun and we had a great dinner and great night...my hubby stayed home with me today so we could spend some time alone...which is nice...and my house is spotless, so I don't have to do anything today...ahhhh....

Anyway...I missed you girls! Like I said, I will have a couple of free days and then back to sheer CRAZY...we are having furniture delivered this week, my birthday is Friday...and I have been eavesdropping on my husband...haha...but I still don't know if my party is Friday or Saturday...I also have a friend's baby shower on Saturday...and another birthday party for someone else this Sunday. I will make sure to catch back up before getting bogged down again.

HI GF!!! SO glad you are having a fab weekish!!!!!!!!!!!!!! business happens...too bad it's not during the 2ww~eh?!?!?!

Family time is what life is ALL about !!!! So glad you had that opportunity!!! I REALLY miss that A LOT...get a lil teary when I hear of others having that quality time..not a jealousy kinda tear, just a tear that it's so wonderful to hear when others enjoy it!!!
Justin Beiber..who's he?!??!

You've been busy! Glad you checked in :)

Ok tate, I tried sex. Then I tried just plain cardio. Now what? Lol.

Ok, great, now just wait!!!! If it's not here by tonight, a lil gross brownish/pinkish slime~~then by tomorrow it'll be on :thumbup:...which will only put you one day behind what you predicted ~right?!

You go girl..I didn't think you'd actually Do IT!!!!!

I found out my levels were 26 last week and they were only 16 this week. I'm on 200mg every 12 hours. I have to make sure I take it on time every day. My OB nurse said I be on it until the end of the first trimester. I go back next Monday(2/21) for another blood work. I pray my levels are back to normal by then!!! I'm going to try to relax more until I know everything is good, so I might not be on here has much.Maybe once every other day. I want all of you ladies to take care!! :hugs:

TTC im sure things will be fine just relax and enjoy being preggo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->