Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Dash im no expert im just speaking for myself but when I get the ewcm Its really wet the first day then of course we bd that night and then im pretty dry so I
think that bding does effect it. Even when i did the BS finger i was crazy wet but then after bding I was dry. As far as +opk I dd have a corasponding +opk around the time of ewcm.

hmmm thanks Momma! Since we have been avoiding for the last few months I had not really paid attention to how BD effected CM. All I know is that I had it, Bd'ed and now its gone...maybe its getting some work done in there. Haha.

Good Morning girls! Ok, maybe its not morning for some of you its afternoon...but its morning here.

Ready- relax, girl! I asked about tearing the tubes too- and the docs exact words are "tearing is for muscles, your tubes are not muscular tissue". It makes total sense too, we cant flex or stretch our tubes because of their placement. Its impossible! That is one thing I for sure wouldn't worry about. For those who got pg so easily before TR its hard not to panic when its not the same way after- and these girls know, lol...there has been a fair share of monthly freak outs, which I am currently having (haha), and there's nothing but support here.

AFM, I wish I never would have peed on those stupid OPK's. Yeah, I said it! I had those faint + a few days ago before I thought I should be O'ing, some EWCM yesterday which made me think O time was near, and NOTHING today....nothing at all. Anybody have any suggestions or ideas? Does BDing effect the way CM will show? It usually lasts for days for me. I was trying to BD every other day until O time but now :wacko: I guess I will wait out the next few days and see what happens...

I shouldn't even post b/c I don't know an answer for ya...it's strange that you had ONE day of EW and then NOTHING??? sticky, creamy, or just NOTHING???...
SO, did you flip out on the OPK's BEFORE you ever got a +? I know they are stressful...maybe since yours were so up in the air you could get the CB digi's? the happy or no happy HAS to be sooooo much better than trying to decipher a darkness of a line.....:wacko:that IS so annoying!!!
IDK girl..that's annoying..I'm annoyed w/ you...gosh....
maybe you could start temping so that I can look at your chart and not know what's happening THERE either:haha:
Sorry, I wish I was more help....:hugs:

DASH
for SOME reason, I read momma's post and it stimulated my brain...
OK, SO, when *I* had the EW this time I wasn't noticing it until I pooped...meaning, if I checked internally it wouldn't be enough to stretch, but when I POOPED, it came out so think, globs, was actually hanging, JUST like real egg whites....so it WAS up where it needed to be around my cervix~SO, maybe if you try kegels and check, or after a BM...you might find you DO have more than you think..>????

Tater where the heck can I email someone on FF im so retarted lol I can never find anything or figure out anything grrrr
I used the clear blue digis after trying the sticks but they are a pain in the butt too! i would get a smily face then dip again an hour later and nothing then I would do another the following day and get a smily and then a little while later what the...... I always feel unsure of everything with tcc some seem so confident with everything temping, opks cm and cervical position i am soooo not confident I just hope god takes over and relieves me of my duties lol

Momma, you can only post a question to a FF guide if you have the VIP membership..so if you DO, then on the left hand side in the purple box has like menu, data, cycle, graph etc etc...there's a box called support, click on that~there's 3 options and you want the last, charting support~click on that then down toward the bottom in BLUE there is an option to send a PM to the guide, click on that type your q and send it along..they aren't ReAL fast at getting back to ya, but they WILL email you back
:hugs2:

maybe you could start temping so that I can look at your chart and not know what's happening THERE either:haha:

Sorry, I wish I was more help....:hugs:

Bahaha, that really cracked me up!

I read on how to properly check for CM- and I bet not a lot of people know this, BUT the best way is to contract the pelvic floor muscles then check directly under the cervix :thumbup: and it also said CM wont always be present except for right outside or in the lip of the cervix. Which helped me a TON, and helped me find my EWCM :thumbup: that Im still having :thumbup: more thumbs up guy :thumbup:

:thumbup:

:thumbup:

Ive been checking CM wrong this whole time! I can do cervical positioning really well because...well...I went to college to learn silly things like that...

Yay!!!! so that's great....:happydance:
So you ARE still having EW then?? just wasn't noticing it externally?
:thumbup:!!!

Yeah! So I must be O'ing. I wont know the exact day...but that's fine, I'm pretty confident in my body (sometimes, lol).

Thanks tater I sent my message off :)
Future I wanted to say have a great family day!!!

Momma – I had no idea about the pain on the same side each month being from the surgery. It makes sense though. It’s always been on my right side and began just before my first + opk. December, January, and this month it was always on the same side. I think the doctors office can see which side is Oing by looking at the ovary under the ultrasound. When I go on the 21st I’m going to ask about this. I feel as though I need more support from my OB. The TR doctor said oh just have fun and don’t chart. I can see why he would say that however it’s just not in me to be as patient as I should be. I know this is something that I need to work on though. I can’t seem to find where to look at your chart?

Sweet - :::Big Hug::: for you loss. Actually make that a :::HUGE HUG::: I am so sorry you have all of my sympathy. Thank you for taking the time to look at my chart. My temps at the beginning of my cycles are 97.6. I figured that out by looking at last cycles chart. We have just recently moved so I wasn’t as good about charting early on. My dr said I need to wait until the six month mark to have the HSG so I will make that appointment for either May or June. Just to give a little clarity to all of these doctors… I previously lived in Northern CA and had my TR Dr. there and then my OB was there too. We have moved to Southern CA as of a month ago. I now live in a tiny little town with one hospital and the only Starbucks is the in the grocery store. Not that I’m a big coffee drinker but I thought that might give you an idea of how small the town is. I go to meet my new OB, one out of two in the town, on the 21st. I’m going to ask about clomid to get a better indication for Oing. I also want to see if I can come in around O time to see if I’m even Oing. I got another + opk yesterday but didn’t bother putting it on my chart. I take 3-4 tests in one day to make sure I’m not reading things wrong. I’ve actually been doing that for the past few days. I haven’t taken one today, I didn’t feel like it. I’m using the Internet cheep ones but just bought the CB happy face one off Amazon last night.

Saga – Thank you for looking at my chart. No I’m using the Internet cheep ones. I just bought a digital off of Amazon last night though. I’ve taken a hpt each morning…not this morning though, I’m sick of peeing in a cup…and it doesn’t show +. I got another +opk yesterday 3 times just like the last however many days since Sunday.
I also love your bed choice. That is also what I would choose. Once in a while we come across one like it when we’re out. I want to say pottery barn and restoration hardware have similar styles and I’m always pointing them out. I love the idea of a piece of furniture being the bed.
My TR dr is a ways away now that we have moved (about 600 miles). The closest fertility dr to me now is probably about an hour away because we live in such a tiny town. I’m going to see what my new OB says and go from there. I’m going to be pushy though and not let them say ohhh just give it time.

Speaking of doctors did anyone go to DR. Berger in NC??? I regret so much not going to him even though he is 3500 miles away. I tried to hunt down the equivalent of him in CA and thought I found the best but now am of course doubting myself.

Dash – Yeah I’m so worried about having ripped things apart or at least caused some kind of damage. I found a good web site with images of the uterus/tubes I’ll copy past it onto here. How far in are the tubes anyway???

Tater – You are right and I do need to focus on the happy and positive things going on. I’m going to try and start my fertility yoga soon.

Saga, Faith,(anyone else) will you look at my chart..?
thanks
:hug:
I was chart stalking a lil on FF and there wasn't ONE that was comparable to mine :shrug: And there was one that said the girl got a +HPT on 5DPO...WHAT??? I have a hard time believing that not only bc it's hard to believe but b/c her "implant dip" was 3DPO....?? anyway just thought that was crazy>.???

Tater - You chart looks really good. What is it that you are worried about? BTW I don't think that someone can get a + hpt at 5dpo...she may have O'ed earlier than she thought. As much as I aprechiate the help of charting I don't think it's always exactly correct.

Momma - I figured out how to look at your chart. I think the sporadic up and down temps can be kind normal at the beginning.

Hello all... My name is Janell and I just had my TR done in January 2011!!!! I am so excited about the prospects of being pregnant!! I havent felt that warmth and excitement of carrying a bundle of joy since 1998 when I had my last child and TL!!! I have had 2 flows and am in my ovulating week so wish me luck ladies because I'm going in!!! :happydance:

Hi Mrs Lewis! Good luck this month! Are you guys trying this cycle?

Hi MrsLewis. Yayaya on your TR. Welcome. I'm new too as of yesterday.

:hi: welcome!!!!!
Great to have you!!!
we are heading to BK(date night w/ my littles)...so I gotta scoot but I'll ttyl!!!!!!!
:hugs2:

Hello all... My name is Janell and I just had my TR done in January 2011!!!! I am so excited about the prospects of being pregnant!! I havent felt that warmth and excitement of carrying a bundle of joy since 1998 when I had my last child and TL!!! I have had 2 flows and am in my ovulating week so wish me luck ladies because I'm going in!!! :happydance:

Mrs lewis :hi: welcome to our lil thread it seems to be growing fast :happydance: Us TR girls rock
Thanks ready im hoping it calms down a little bit so FF can draw my coverline and dpo when it happens Im suppose to O on monday according to last month so we shall see

Tater - You chart looks really good. What is it that you are worried about? BTW I don't think that someone can get a + hpt at 5dpo...she may have O'ed earlier than she thought. As much as I aprechiate the help of charting I don't think it's always exactly correct.

I know~that + test at 5DPO...seems whack..but hey, anything can happen I guess...but my chart stalking today REALLY inspired me to NOT chart stalk anymore....those charts were crazy and not helpful...that's just a good thing right now b/c I'm doing REALLY good at NOT ss...anyway...

I'm not worried, I guess, just wondering...WHY the dip I guess....? I am convinced I have low prog and started the OTC cream last cycle...that night was THE 1st night I missed using it and then my temp dropped...so I'm like is it b/c I missed the cream?? IDK...
I WAS hoping to see it back up like the day before , but it wasn't :shrug:
why the dip??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"