Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

ready- have you taken an HcG? Lots of pos OPK's could really be a BFP- I know Saga said that earlier, but its at least worth checking out.

SweetLissa- Im sorry :( What a week for you! Your doctor sounds like an idiot.

AFM, 2ww here I come! I asked my husband last night if he was going to, for the first time, get tired of sex. Lol.

READY: I agree with Dash...if you have already taken a pregnancy test and it is negative...there is another reason I can think of that you would get multiple +opks with negatives in between...has your OB ever told you that you have cysts on your ovaries?? Polycystic Ovary Syndrome COULD cause what you are experiencing...because it alters hormone levels including LH...which is what is detected by OPKs. Now, this is not to scare you at all because there are medications that can be taken to get the hormone levels under control and to get you on the right path to a baby...from what I understand, it can be a relatively simple fix by taking medications by mouth...just some pills...no big deal...and once your hormone levels are straightened out....babyville!!! So, if you are NOT pregnant and still experiencing multiple OPKs, call your OB to schedule an ultrasound of your ovaries and to have some blood drawn to check hormone levels...just to see what is going on...it COULD just be a fluke...but if it continues, it is worth getting checked out...like I said, not trying to scare you...the only scary thing should be NOT having it checked out if it continues...you know? Because if that is what it is...it can be so easy to fix and get you on the right path to having your baby...:hugs:

Hi girls. I wanted to let you all know that I had emergenct surgery today. I went to see the new OB and he said there is no reason for this pain other then a tubal pregnancy. Which he was right. My left tube was full of blood and had ruptured because of the tubals so I lost it. The blood was also filling my ovary on my left side. I am so glad that I followed my instincts and went to the apt today. I am sad to know that I will now only be able to try every other month. He had to do anD&C and gave me a shot, took my left tube out. And when I woke asked me how on earth I had lived with that pain for a week. My husband says lawsuit becuase this doc said I am lucky I didn't get really sick. he said that he has never seen something like that. CRAZY... Anyway. Believe it or not I feel a lil better then I did. Very sore could feel better becuase of the morphine. But whatever helps right now. I will get more details soon. I am going back to the chair good night.

Oh my gosh!!!:hugs:I can't believe it! I'm so, so sorry! I CANNOT understand WHY it's so hard for tubals to show up before it's too late! Did the dr.s check you for a possible tubal when you went in for kidney stones? I just can't believe that it has to come to a rupture before it's detected:nope: Another TR gal on the other thread just lost her tube due to rupture. It really freaks me out that it can't be detected sooner! I'm so glad you didn't wait any longer as I know it can be life threatening. I'm just really sorry:hugs: I do know of another TR gal that has had 2 TR babies with ONE short tube and PCOS. So don't give up hope!:thumbup: Get plenty of rest:flower:

Saga, is that a possible implantation dip on your chart? How long is your LP?:happydance: ooooh, I hope it's a good sign:thumbup:

WHOOOO signed up for FF under MY home page??????? ANY of YOU girls??????

I just got a message about it but doesn't tell me who it was......

SUUUPER curious.....

Wasn't me either:wacko: what does that do? how can anyone do that anyway?

btw, the "pretty" chart of last month is GONE:haha: my temping has been crazy so far this month:shrug:

:hugs: I hope this is your month and your little one is correct, mommy is having a baby girl:)

Hello all... My name is Janell and I just had my TR done in January 2011!!!! I am so excited about the prospects of being pregnant!! I havent felt that warmth and excitement of carrying a bundle of joy since 1998 when I had my last child and TL!!! I have had 2 flows and am in my ovulating week so wish me luck ladies because I'm going in!!! :happydance:

YEA Mrs/Janell, so glad you found us over here:thumbup:

Lots of great TR gals here to support and encourage each other in our journeys.:thumbup:

WHOOOO signed up for FF under MY home page??????? ANY of YOU girls??????

I just got a message about it but doesn't tell me who it was......

SUUUPER curious.....

Wasn't me either:wacko: what does that do? how can anyone do that anyway?

btw, the "pretty" chart of last month is GONE:haha: my temping has been crazy so far this month:shrug:

:hugs: I hope this is your month and your little one is correct, mommy is having a baby girl:)

IT GAVE ME FREE DAYS:happydance:

Hi Everyone. I created a ticker to share my chart. Look at when it now says I o'd. What a mess haha. I agree about possible Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. I've filled out the forms for the fertility doctor here. So we will see. Yesterday's opk wasn't fully positive...it was close but not like Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and today it's back to showing like it always does with a very faint test line. Either way I'm going to the doctor. I have the pain in my right side still and it doesn't feel normal. If it get's worse I'll go to the hospital.

Hi Everyone. I created a ticker to share my chart. Look at when it now says I o'd. What a mess haha. I agree about possible Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. I've filled out the forms for the fertility doctor here. So we will see. Yesterday's opk wasn't fully positive...it was close but not like Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and today it's back to showing like it always does with a very faint test line. Either way I'm going to the doctor. I have the pain in my right side still and it doesn't feel normal. If it get's worse I'll go to the hospital.

your link isn't taking us to your FF...when I click on it it just takes me to your ticker...
Go to FF and on the L hand side, the purple rectangle box click on sharing and choose ticker. Then in purple at the top of the screen it'll say your charting ticker, then right below that is a link..highlight that and copy it...paste it on your BNB siggy...then THAT will show your actual ticker on your posts and we will be able to click your ticker and it'll take us straight to your chart:winkwink:

Yeah, that last one worked...but it's not showing your actual ticker,, that doesn't matter, unless you want it to....

I just put the web address. That works too. I find it so hard to believe I o'd when it says but oh well. It happened when it happened I guess.

ready wow that is one crazy chart im soo use to the line being below all the squiggles lol
Im about to start getting ready my friend and I are going out for dinner and some drinks tonight I figure I should enjoy myself since im not preggo :)

Yea it's a mess. Oh well. I'll just wait and see what happens. I do remember on Sunday and Monday the opk's were blazing. I think Tuesdays were dark but not like Sunday and Monday's and then wednesdays was the same color as the control and yesterday was also but it to longer to show up. Today they are finally the normal faint line I'm used to seeing. I hope the doctor can see me soon.

Oh! Question For Everyone!
Do any of you have sutures that you can feel directly under your skin? If you do can you see them? I'm not talking about them poking out of the skin. Mine are right under the skin and I can see and feel them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->