Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

WHOOOO signed up for FF under MY home page??????? ANY of YOU girls??????

I just got a message about it but doesn't tell me who it was......

SUUUPER curious.....

Tater - I think the dip may be an implantation dip or a fluke. Was your room colder maybe or did you have less covers on? I think charting is helpful but not 100% accurate. Did you have your progesterone checked by the doctor before taking supplements?
I'm furious about my crazy chart. Today I got another + opk twice. I don't have a clue as to what it means. For my opk's I let them sit for 10 minutes. The internet cheepies take a while to show up for me. I always have fairly light test lines. When I got my first +opk I did two in a row with different pee to make sure and I had DH look at them. He's my pee stick double checker. Then on Sunday I got another blazing + over and over again. I mean blazing too...unlike anything I've ever seen. That lasted for 3 days. The past two days have just been the same as the control line but not darker. As I said before though I never come close to the same as the control line so the whole thing is strange. Last months cycle was a very typical cycle for me. My ewcm was honestly hanging out of my V and was about 2-3 inches long. DH was out of town that month though so we didn't get to try that month. Then this month the opk's are going nuts. That's why I bought the happy face CB yesterday over the internet. The next cycle I'm going to cross check. I've also found that BDing before my O day or +opk disrupts my V environment. I remember because we didn't BD at all during the month (like I said he was out of town) I had the best ewcm ever. I know back to tmi but it was hanging out 2-3 inches and I noticed it right after I got out of the shower. I was like OHHH that's what it looks like.

Tater - I think the dip may be an implantation dip or a fluke. Was your room colder maybe or did you have less covers on? I think charting is helpful but not 100% accurate. Did you have your progesterone checked by the doctor before taking supplements?
I'm furious about my crazy chart. Today I got another + opk twice. I don't have a clue as to what it means. For my opk's I let them sit for 10 minutes. The internet cheepies take a while to show up for me. I always have fairly light test lines. When I got my first +opk I did two in a row with different pee to make sure and I had DH look at them. He's my pee stick double checker. Then on Sunday I got another blazing + over and over again. I mean blazing too...unlike anything I've ever seen. That lasted for 3 days. The past two days have just been the same as the control line but not darker. As I said before though I never come close to the same as the control line so the whole thing is strange. Last months cycle was a very typical cycle for me. My ewcm was honestly hanging out of my V and was about 2-3 inches long. DH was out of town that month though so we didn't get to try that month. Then this month the opk's are going nuts. That's why I bought the happy face CB yesterday over the internet. The next cycle I'm going to cross check. I've also found that BDing before my O day or +opk disrupts my V environment. I remember because we didn't BD at all during the month (like I said he was out of town) I had the best ewcm ever. I know back to tmi but it was hanging out 2-3 inches and I noticed it right after I got out of the shower. I was like OHHH that's what it looks like.

HAHA:haha:YEAH, THAT IS what is looks like...just like EW!!!!!!! I thought the same thing:winkwink:
I'm NOT sure that having :sex: "interrupts" the va jay jay. may appear to externally, but internally I'm NOT sure that's accurate...BUT, that's JUST my guess, the reason I say that is b/c sometimes we(woman in general) may NOT notice CM on underwear or wiping after Peeing but it's UP inside near the cervix, right where it's Supposed to be...so it's THERE, we just may not always notice it externally....dash actually read up on that today and it was like a revelation...:thumbup:
I don't think implant...not sure if I was covered up...thinking I may not have been...
I guess I just want a "pretty" chart:haha: and it's not and I don't like it to look dumb...OH well...Faith *I* think has a pretty chart:flower:any who...are you hooked in w/ ff? I know I asked but forget what you say...watch Out, I'm a big q ask-er and most of the time I repeat myself...:dohh:

Can somebody check out my chart to please :) I have been so good about taking it at the same time every morning and still its all up and down

Momma Your temps should settle a lil now that AF is over. They say not to temp until AF is over because your temps can be all over the place. Hope thay helps.

Hi girls. I wanted to let you all know that I had emergenct surgery today. I went to see the new OB and he said there is no reason for this pain other then a tubal pregnancy. Which he was right. My left tube was full of blood and had ruptured because of the tubals so I lost it. The blood was also filling my ovary on my left side. I am so glad that I followed my instincts and went to the apt today. I am sad to know that I will now only be able to try every other month. He had to do anD&C and gave me a shot, took my left tube out. And when I woke asked me how on earth I had lived with that pain for a week. My husband says lawsuit becuase this doc said I am lucky I didn't get really sick. he said that he has never seen something like that. CRAZY... Anyway. Believe it or not I feel a lil better then I did. Very sore could feel better becuase of the morphine. But whatever helps right now. I will get more details soon. I am going back to the chair good night.

So I also just bought mucinex to help with cm. I'm going to try doing everything I can next cycle. I got the 600 mg kind with only the G... Ingredient. I wish AF would just show up so I can start on a new cycle. I feel like this one has been such a mess with all of my + opks. I figure I will know more when I have the smiley face opk.

sweetlissa omg! hell yeah lawsuit I cant believe they did'nt pick that up earlier!! I say sue them then use the money for iui or ivf!!!! I hope you feel better soon, hugs

So I also just bought mucinex to help with cm. I'm going to try doing everything I can next cycle. I got the 600 mg kind with only the G... Ingredient. I wish AF would just show up so I can start on a new cycle. I feel like this one has been such a mess with all of my + opks. I figure I will know more when I have the smiley face opk.

I used robi and mucinex...didn't change the kind of CM I had, but increased it:thumbup:

Hi girls. I wanted to let you all know that I had emergenct surgery today. I went to see the new OB and he said there is no reason for this pain other then a tubal pregnancy. Which he was right. My left tube was full of blood and had ruptured because of the tubals so I lost it. The blood was also filling my ovary on my left side. I am so glad that I followed my instincts and went to the apt today. I am sad to know that I will now only be able to try every other month. He had to do anD&C and gave me a shot, took my left tube out. And when I woke asked me how on earth I had lived with that pain for a week. My husband says lawsuit becuase this doc said I am lucky I didn't get really sick. he said that he has never seen something like that. CRAZY... Anyway. Believe it or not I feel a lil better then I did. Very sore could feel better becuase of the morphine. But whatever helps right now. I will get more details soon. I am going back to the chair good night.

Sweelissa! Oh my GOSH! I am so sorry to hear that! How awful! I am guessing that you never had kidney stones at all??? That it was pain from the tubal all along? Honey, I am so sorry...I wish there was something I could do to make it better...my heart goes out to you.

WHOOOO signed up for FF under MY home page??????? ANY of YOU girls??????

I just got a message about it but doesn't tell me who it was......

SUUUPER curious.....

I wasn't ME! Hahaha...someone made a booboo...

Tater - You chart looks really good. What is it that you are worried about? BTW I don't think that someone can get a + hpt at 5dpo...she may have O'ed earlier than she thought. As much as I aprechiate the help of charting I don't think it's always exactly correct.

I know~that + test at 5DPO...seems whack..but hey, anything can happen I guess...but my chart stalking today REALLY inspired me to NOT chart stalk anymore....those charts were crazy and not helpful...that's just a good thing right now b/c I'm doing REALLY good at NOT ss...anyway...

I'm not worried, I guess, just wondering...WHY the dip I guess....? I am convinced I have low prog and started the OTC cream last cycle...that night was THE 1st night I missed using it and then my temp dropped...so I'm like is it b/c I missed the cream?? IDK...
I WAS hoping to see it back up like the day before , but it wasn't :shrug:
why the dip??

Your chart looks really good to me! A dip like yours is okay...your temps went up again so I think your progesterone level is good. No worries.:hugs:

Hello all... My name is Janell and I just had my TR done in January 2011!!!! I am so excited about the prospects of being pregnant!! I havent felt that warmth and excitement of carrying a bundle of joy since 1998 when I had my last child and TL!!! I have had 2 flows and am in my ovulating week so wish me luck ladies because I'm going in!!! :happydance:

Hahaha! Hi Janell! I am glad you found us and I wish you the best of luck! I am Diana and I have three children from a previous marriage...a 12 year old and 8 year old twins...got divorced in 2003...I had my TL in 2004...then met the most wonderful man in February 2008 and married in September 2009 in Las Vegas. I had a huge wedding the first time around and just wanted it to be US the second time...then I had my TR in October 2010...I wish you the best of luck and lots of BABY:dust:!!!! And that goes for all my TR ladies!

The smiley face digital, the Clearblue easy, is the only one I use and I love it...I think you will too...it takes all the mystery out of OPKs...:thumbup:

ready- have you taken an HcG? Lots of pos OPK's could really be a BFP- I know Saga said that earlier, but its at least worth checking out.

SweetLissa- Im sorry :( What a week for you! Your doctor sounds like an idiot.

AFM, 2ww here I come! I asked my husband last night if he was going to, for the first time, get tired of sex. Lol.

:hugs: I am so sorry Lissa:hugs:
The part about only being able to conceive eveyother month is not true.
I only have one tube also and when I conceived Emily I OV'd from the blocked side. I was told that since the overies are so close together that it's not impossible that the egg would travel down the other tube. Also the myth that we OV everyother side a month is untrue also. We can OV from the left or right side even both every month...it just depends on which one has the mature egg.. since bothside develope eggs every month !! I got to watch this on U/S for the months we were receiving fertility treatments ( even before the fertility drugs !)
Good luck, sweetie and I hope you are feeling better soon !

ready- have you taken an HcG? Lots of pos OPK's could really be a BFP- I know Saga said that earlier, but its at least worth checking out.

SweetLissa- Im sorry :( What a week for you! Your doctor sounds like an idiot.

AFM, 2ww here I come! I asked my husband last night if he was going to, for the first time, get tired of sex. Lol.

Hahahaha, Dash...tired of sex? I don't think that could ever happen to me...My doctor telling me that we HAD to have sex during my fertile week was one of the best things anyone ever said to me! I am the one who chases my husband around...I am always trying to get in his knickers...hahaha.

But alas, you are in the dreaded two week wait...ugh...I hope it goes by quickly...have you decided whether or not you will test before AF?

:hugs: I am so sorry Lissa:hugs:
The part about only being able to conceive eveyother month is not true.
I only have one tube also and when I conceived Emily I OV'd from the blocked side. I was told that since the overies are so close together that it's not impossible that the egg would travel down the other tube. Also the myth that we OV everyother side a month is untrue also. We can OV from the left or right side even both every month...it just depends on which one has the mature egg.. since bothside develope eggs every month !! I got to watch this on U/S for the months we were receiving fertility treatments ( even before the fertility drugs !)
Good luck, sweetie and I hope you are feeling better soon !

I agree wholeheartedly! Although we may ovulate from the other side of the good tube, it is entirely possible that the good tube will pick it up...you don't have to try every other month. There is lots of good information the internet on this very subject...and talk with your OB too. Don't lose hope. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->