Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Thanks ladies. My ob said that it is unlikely that I would o off of both sides on a regular basis. he says it happens every once in a while. I don't think we are completely giveing up. I am actually very sure we wont give up. I am just going to have to get to know my body even better then what i already do..LOL... But he said to wait 4 to6 weeks before we even try becuase of the tube and the D&C.

Ready- your sutures should have been removed or dissolved? 3 months is way too long for them to still be in there! My body doesn't absorb suture material like some do- but the sutures came out of my incision and I was able to pull them out. You should def call your FS about that.

Lisa - I don't think you should give up at all. One tube that's open is all you need. I'm glad to hear you are ok though and it didn't turn into an even larger medical disaster. I'll be here to talk to while you wait to TTC and when you start again. This group has stated to make me feel better already.

Hello all... My name is Janell and I just had my TR done in January 2011!!!! I am so excited about the prospects of being pregnant!! I havent felt that warmth and excitement of carrying a bundle of joy since 1998 when I had my last child and TL!!! I have had 2 flows and am in my ovulating week so wish me luck ladies because I'm going in!!! :happydance:

:hi: and welcome!

Dash - Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. I feel like I've be hacked to bits and wonder what actually went on inside?! I'm so sad, we spent so much money...wonderful california doctors take you for all of your money and then some. I have an appointment with a new FS next thursday. I've told them about my surgery, my pain, and strange cycles. I'm so curious about what's going to happen. I know I want an ultrasound and a blood test to check all of my hormone levels. I have hypothyroidism which just makes things so much easier (I'm joking).

Hi girls. I wanted to let you all know that I had emergenct surgery today. I went to see the new OB and he said there is no reason for this pain other then a tubal pregnancy. Which he was right. My left tube was full of blood and had ruptured because of the tubals so I lost it. The blood was also filling my ovary on my left side. I am so glad that I followed my instincts and went to the apt today. I am sad to know that I will now only be able to try every other month. He had to do anD&C and gave me a shot, took my left tube out. And when I woke asked me how on earth I had lived with that pain for a week. My husband says lawsuit becuase this doc said I am lucky I didn't get really sick. he said that he has never seen something like that. CRAZY... Anyway. Believe it or not I feel a lil better then I did. Very sore could feel better becuase of the morphine. But whatever helps right now. I will get more details soon. I am going back to the chair good night.

I'm so glad to hear that your new OB doc saw that you were having a tubal pregnancy. I just don't understand why your other doc did not check you when you you were having all that pain. I would let the other doc now what he did or go with a lawsuit like your hubby said. Thankful your okay! I'm sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family. Take care. :hugs:

Oh! Question For Everyone!
Do any of you have sutures that you can feel directly under your skin? If you do can you see them? I'm not talking about them poking out of the skin. Mine are right under the skin and I can see and feel them.

Ready I agree with Dash your sutures should be dissolved. I don't understand why they are still there.

Saga: Nice bed!
Future: Hope you had a nice day with your family!
Faith: Glad you got a new battery. Now you can temp away!
Momma,Tater,and Dash: How are you ladies doing? I hope all is well!

:hug: and tons of :dust: to all of my TR girls!!!

Here's pictures of my U/S today at 9 weeks and 1 day:
https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/9 weeks and 1 day/100_1270.jpg
https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/9 weeks and 1 day/100_1263.jpg
The heartbeat was 194. I go back April 1st for my next appt.

Saga, is that a possible implantation dip on your chart? How long is your LP?:happydance: ooooh, I hope it's a good sign:thumbup:

Maybe...but I doubt it...I think my temperature dipped because I am about to get my period...we'll see what my temps tomorrow look like...my usual LP is 13 or 14 days, but my cycle has been so bizarre this month that I am really not sure what to expect...who know! It's a toss up!:wacko:

Hi Everyone. I created a ticker to share my chart. Look at when it now says I o'd. What a mess haha. I agree about possible Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. I've filled out the forms for the fertility doctor here. So we will see. Yesterday's opk wasn't fully positive...it was close but not like Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and today it's back to showing like it always does with a very faint test line. Either way I'm going to the doctor. I have the pain in my right side still and it doesn't feel normal. If it get's worse I'll go to the hospital.

Good! The best thing you can do for yourself is to go get checked out...and not by the one that did your surgery. When did you have your surgery??? I could still feel 'something' under my skin about 2 months after surgery...but it was my incision underneath...it felt raised a little...and a lot weird...it kind of freaked me out...and I had a weird lump on my pubic bone...I went in to my doctor about it...and he said what I was feeling was the incision underneath...and the lump, the swelling was partly due to the incision, and partly where they 'held me open' during surgery....ewww. But, he did say it would go away over the next few weeks...and it did. It just took a while for all my swelling to go down...but I was fortunate and had no complications...I know many women do...

But I am so glad you are going to get checked out. It's the best thing you can do for yourself. Do you have any symptoms of PCOS? They can be weight gain (more upper body and abdomen), irregular menstrual cycles, heavy bleeding, hair loss on scalp and/or hair growth on face, chest, back, stomach, toes, or thumbs, acne, oily skin, depression and/or mood swings, and breathing problems while sleeping... With PCOS, it is possible to have some, all, or none of these symptoms...so who knows, but I am so glad you are going to the doctor.

Here's pictures of my U/S today at 9 weeks and 1 day:
https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/9 weeks and 1 day/100_1270.jpg
https://i552.photobucket.com/albums/jj359/kat1996_photo/9 weeks and 1 day/100_1263.jpg
The heartbeat was 194. I go back April 1st for my next appt.

Awwww! Your bean is BEAUTIFUL!

Okay, Ladies, I am going to play Bunco with my friends...I will talk to you in the morning!

What you feel around your incision is called "ridging" and its totally normal for ALL incisions, it does go away- just takes longer for some than others. Feeling ridging and seeing sutures are completely different things, though.

TTC awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yyaayy:yipee: !!!! I LOVE it!!!! You are such THE inspiration to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it I love it!!!!:wohoo:
I'M TAKING MY VOTE~~It's :pink: !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you remember what your boys heartbeats were!!??!?!?!?
Awwwwww yay!!!!!
*I* am SUUUUUPER tired today, thanks for asking. I CANNOT stay awake...and it sucks..I got up this morning only to fall back asleep at 8:30 on the couch...my eyes were burning out of my head while i was TRYING To watch Tate play a game, and I didn't get up til like 12:00 to take us all to nap..:haha: and then we didn't get up til like 3 and then I fell back asleep and just got up....That's a dangerous habit...
\See you are still feeling sick :thumbup:

Dash a rooskie, ARE YOU tired of :sex: yet?? :haha:
soooo, you are expecting O tomorrow? yahoo!!!! FINALLY eh!??
are you in your own Dash way keeping track of stuff? like bd, CM, and well that's all I can think of :blush: just wondering if you'll have something to compare to next cycle IF you make it to a next cycle ....
:friends:

Yea the strange suture bumps seem strange to me too. Thankfully I have an appointment next week. I don't really have any of the symptoms Saga mentioned. I am moody tho...hum. Haha.
My cycles are regular but longer...30-35 days. This cycle may be even longer tho. I just want to know what's going on.

Dash a rooskie, ARE YOU tired of :sex: yet?? :haha:
soooo, you are expecting O tomorrow? yahoo!!!! FINALLY eh!??
are you in your own Dash way keeping track of stuff? like bd, CM, and well that's all I can think of :blush: just wondering if you'll have something to compare to next cycle IF you make it to a next cycle ....
:friends:

Nope all the BD is great stress reliever! Haha. I'm still having EWCM, I have no idea if I have O'ed yet but I know I'm obviously fertile right now...so I'm going to continue to BD every night until my CM is dry. I think its been 3 days of EWCM so far...I think that's a damn good sign! Probably no more than 24-48 hours more, then I will have for sure O'ed...I'm pretty sure I already did. Who cares, I'm still going to have a ton of sex for the next few days :winkwink:

Im hoping to make it ATLEAST to March 18th without testing. March 21st is my oldest 8th B-day :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->