Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

TTC im so happy your having nausa I know that sounds weird but i always heard that having nausa is a good thing while pregnant whoot whoot!!!! Keep growing lil baby :)
Future what is soya? Im fairly new to using new things, this month im going to try the baking soda finger alot of woman get there bfp after using it :) so I figure why the hell not! Tater and sag hurry up and get on here with some great news!!!!!!
Faith how is smep going? today is cd 10 for me and it will be my second day of smep and first day of opk's come on O I want a baby!
Ps ladies: goooooooo!!!!!! Steelers !!!!!!!!!!

Hiya Momma
Well, unfortunately I have no good news:sad2:
The only thing I'm clinging to is my temps..it dipped yesterday and was back up today. I temped about 25 min early today which really worked out perfectly...then I went and tested w/ FMU w/ those STUPID +/- tests...those suck so bad...I pulled it outta the pkg and the negative line was so totally visable BEFORE I peed on it...:nope: there wasn't even a HINT of positivity on it:( and I also peed on a LH stick and IT was completely negative too:cry:
I went back to bed and DH~SWEET SWEET DH~brought me breakfast in bed and then the cramps started...AF is on her way :growlmad: ..i had cramps, and then I thought I should try to poop :blush: and was completely constipated...UGH....ya know the "af poop" pretty sure that was what it was like and I sat and sat :loo: for like 30 min and finally gave up...
I'm not out til af comes BUT I'm feeling a lil down today....I'll probably POAS again..have IC's but this will be like 3rdMU so I doubt anything will come from it....
SMEP is good~fx'd that it's your month..that it's ALL of our months!!!!!!
Sending :dust: your way momma!!!!!!
:hug:

TTC im so happy your having nausa I know that sounds weird but i always heard that having nausa is a good thing while pregnant whoot whoot!!!! Keep growing lil baby :)
Future what is soya? Im fairly new to using new things, this month im going to try the baking soda finger alot of woman get there bfp after using it :) so I figure why the hell not! Tater and sag hurry up and get on here with some great news!!!!!!
Faith how is smep going? today is cd 10 for me and it will be my second day of smep and first day of opk's come on O I want a baby!

Baking soda finger:haha: I think we all get to a point where we would be will to stand on our heads and gurgle bath water if it meant getting a :bfp::rofl:

Oh ya, it's Super Bowl Sunday in the U.S.A ..we aren't as big about it up here ( except the ones that look for an excuse to party )
DH is a big Nascar fan though:help: Meaning in a couple of weeks I become a Sunday widow:winkwink:

Tater:blush: I am the same, right before the :witch: shows herself I have cramps like I have to poop:shy: $11 G's just for the surgery:shock: and here I was complaining about $ 3 G's8-[ Did they use gold and diamond studded tools ?:-k

momma, are you going to test today ? I know some people test on CD10. I try to wait and see if the :witch: is late then test. I have to ask what is SMEP ?

Baking soda finger:haha: I think we all get to a point where we would be will to stand on our heads and gurgle bath water if it meant getting a :bfp::rofl:

Oh ya, it's Super Bowl Sunday in the U.S.A ..we aren't as big about it up here ( except the ones that look for an excuse to party )
DH is a big Nascar fan though:help: Meaning in a couple of weeks I become a Sunday widow:winkwink:

Tater:blush: I am the same, right before the :witch: shows herself I have cramps like I have to poop:shy: $11 G's just for the surgery:shock: and here I was complaining about $ 3 G's8-[ Did they use gold and diamond studded tools ?:-k

momma, are you going to test today ? I know some people test on CD10. I try to wait and see if the :witch: is late then test. I have to ask what is SMEP ?

Yeah, we get psyched outta our brains round here for The STILLERS!!!!:happydance: I'm really only a steelers fan by marriage:winkwink:
The Sunday widow :haha: that's FUNNY!!!!!!!!
Yeah, the surgery was VERY pricey!!!!! IDK what they used for tools but the meds they gave me were better than gold!!!!! I LOVE Anesthesia!!!!!!!! it's my best sleep ever!!!
I don't mean to speak for momma, but I don't think she's to testing yet...I'm PRETTY sure( I haven't looked at her chart yet today) but she's CD 10...*I* am 10DPO today and I Did test and it was a BFN and I'm sad:cry: I woke up today w/ cramps and just felt af-ish and then thought I had to poo and it was just a huge waste of time....:shrug:i wasn't constipated, stuff did come out, but it was a struggle...and then it turned into the PB poops, i"m sure we've ALL had PB poo's..my least fav:wacko:
SMEP is the "sperm meets egg plan" if you Google SMEP i'm pretty sure "DeAnna's SMEP plan is the 1st to be on the list..that's the one we used...it makes A TON of sense....and praying that it worked for us....
are you doing soy isoflavins?

Hi ladies! Morning!

So, I tested again this morning, and there is NO LINE whatsoever today...what in the world????

Was yesterday just a fluke??? Maybe it was an evaporation line...but I took that photo before the test had time to dry...I thought evaporation lines happen after the test is dried out??

I dunno...My temps haven't fallen yet...so I guess I am not out until AF shows up...which I hope it doesn't. I'll test again tomorrow too. I am 11dpo today...

Ugh.

Hi ladies! Morning!

So, I tested again this morning, and there is NO LINE whatsoever today...what in the world????

Was yesterday just a fluke??? Maybe it was an evaporation line...but I took that photo before the test had time to dry...I thought evaporation lines happen after the test is dried out??

I dunno...My temps haven't fallen yet...so I guess I am not out until AF shows up...which I hope it doesn't. I'll test again tomorrow too. I am 11dpo today...

Ugh.

WWHHAAAATTTT?!?!?!?!?!!
that's crazy...ARRGGG>..:growlmad:
Did you see the line before the 10min time frame was up?! was there blue tint to it? usually evaps don't have a color, or are grayish....
that's a bummer ~ I got NOTHING today.....
how are you feeling? are cramps gone?
fx'd for ya girl!!!!!!! :dust:
:hugs:

Yep, the line was there before the 10 minute time frame elapsed and then it STAYED there. It's STILL there...but the one this morning...nothing, nada, zilch, zero....WTH?

But so far today, no more spotting, no more cramping...so I have no idea what any of it means...I woke my husband up and told him I was so frustrated that I just want to go ahead and do IVF TODAY...even if all the hormones do make me into a crazy lady.

It IS frustrating, but I am going to just wait like we planned...if nothing happens by May, then we'll be doing IVF...I can wait til then...and having more charts under my belt will help my doctor too...

Oh, you want to hear something else crazy?? Y'all know I have THREE BBT therms in my nightstand....because I had only one once and the batteries started dying and it gave me all kinds of weird readings...so I went and bought every one they had on the shelf so I didn't have to worry about dead batteries anymore...and this morning, I took my temp and it said 97.45 three times in a row...I was so bummed...then I thought...get one of the other ones to be sure...so I temped three times back to back and that one said 97.6, which is right in line with what my temps had been...I am a flat temper as you all know...so I thought...WHICH ONE DO I BELIEVE? So, I got the THIRD therm out and temped with that one three times back to back and that one said 97.6. So I figure I am going with the 97.6 because I got that 2 out of three times... with three different therms...oh, and just to be doubly sure, I would test again in between with the first therm and it said 97.45 every time...even though the other ones were saying 97.6. I think I am retiring the first one...it's going in the trash. I did drop it yesterday, so maybe that is what happened...

But between my test and my therm...why can't things just WORK!?! AGGHHHHH!

And I take it back...I AM spotting.

No cramping right now...but who knows...it's been on and off anyway...

Yep, the line was there before the 10 minute time frame elapsed and then it STAYED there. It's STILL there...but the one this morning...nothing, nada, zilch, zero....WTH?

But so far today, no more spotting, no more cramping...so I have no idea what any of it means...I woke my husband up and told him I was so frustrated that I just want to go ahead and do IVF TODAY...even if all the hormones do make me into a crazy lady.

It IS frustrating, but I am going to just wait like we planned...if nothing happens by May, then we'll be doing IVF...I can wait til then...and having more charts under my belt will help my doctor too...

Oh, you want to hear something else crazy?? Y'all know I have THREE BBT therms in my nightstand....because I had only one once and the batteries started dying and it gave me all kinds of weird readings...so I went and bought every one they had on the shelf so I didn't have to worry about dead batteries anymore...and this morning, I took my temp and it said 97.45 three times in a row...I was so bummed...then I thought...get one of the other ones to be sure...so I temped three times back to back and that one said 97.6, which is right in line with what my temps had been...I am a flat temper as you all know...so I thought...WHICH ONE DO I BELIEVE? So, I got the THIRD therm out and temped with that one three times back to back and that one said 97.6. So I figure I am going with the 97.6 because I got that 2 out of three times... with three different therms...oh, and just to be doubly sure, I would test again in between with the first therm and it said 97.45 every time...even though the other ones were saying 97.6. I think I am retiring the first one...it's going in the trash. I did drop it yesterday, so maybe that is what happened...

the whole BBT thermo is annoying to me too!!! I only have one and HATE it..it's been stupid since I got it, and honestly I NEVER EVER thought that this would be a "poor quality" thing..I Mean, it's designed SPECIFICALLY for helping woman conceive oR NOT conceive, so I'm less than satisfied w/ the BBT distribution co...mine is just a CVS brand..but was $10 and that's annoying..I mean, c'mon..$10 for an unreliable, stress me out POC? really.... AARRGG, :growlmad:
Does sound like tossing the 1st one in the trash isn't a bad idea:thumbup: will at least give you ONE less thing to think about!
So, is the - test you took today the same one, as the one yesterday?!
I'm NO HPT expert, but I'd stick w/ yesterday...I mean, you see the line, DH saw the line and you can still see it today...even if the control line IS on the one you took today it still could be defective...anything IS possible really~ Don't go for IVF today, you may end up w/ sextuplets..
yikes!!!!!
ohhhhh the 2ww~ I really don't know what's worse the beginning of the 2ww b/c it seems to take forever to get to where we can test, or the end b/c you CAN test and want to know
fx'd for you sweetie!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

the whole BBT thermo is annoying to me too!!! I only have one and HATE it..it's been stupid since I got it, and honestly I NEVER EVER thought that this would be a "poor quality" thing..I Mean, it's designed SPECIFICALLY for helping woman conceive oR NOT conceive, so I'm less than satisfied w/ the BBT distribution co...mine is just a CVS brand..but was $10 and that's annoying..I mean, c'mon..$10 for an unreliable, stress me out POC? really.... AARRGG, :growlmad:
Does sound like tossing the 1st one in the trash isn't a bad idea:thumbup: will at least give you ONE less thing to think about!
I'm NO HPT expert, but I'd stick w/ yesterday...I mean, you see the line, DH saw the line and you can still see it today...even if the control line IS on the one you took today it still could be defective...anything IS possible really~ Don't go for IVF today, you may end up w/ sextuplets..
yikes!!!!!
ohhhhh the 2ww~ I really don't know what's worse the beginning of the 2ww b/c it seems to take forever to get to where we can test, or the end b/c you CAN test and want to know
fx'd for you sweetie!!!!

HAHAHA! Thank you, Tater! You made me laugh and I sooo needed that!

yikes!!!!!
fx'd for you sweetie!!!!

HAHAHA! Thank you, Tater! You made me laugh and I sooo needed that!

:hugs:

Okay, Ladies, I am off to get some lunch. I will talk to you ladies later! :hugs:

Tater dont count yourself out we know its not over until af shows and its still pretty early to test!
Saga a line is a line and it seemed to be pink to me so maybe today you just did'nt have alot of hormone in your system, when is your period due?
Future tater is right im only opking today :) thanks for asking though Im actually in the least of the stressfull times (i think) I hate the 2ww the most it makes me sooo nuts!!!
Im a steelers fan by marriage too! but I really do like them now it must be all the games I end up watching :)

I just pee'd on a clear blue easy opk and omg how easy and cool is that!!! I was using the first response and those are such a pain to read this one is no joke smily face or not! thats my kind of test!!!!

Tater dont count yourself out we know its not over until af shows and its still pretty early to test!
Saga a line is a line and it seemed to be pink to me so maybe today you just did'nt have alot of hormone in your system, when is your period due?
Future tater is right im only opking today :) thanks for asking though Im actually in the least of the stressfull times (i think) I hate the 2ww the most it makes me sooo nuts!!!
Im a steelers fan by marriage too! but I really do like them now it must be all the games I end up watching :)

My period is due Wednesday or Thursday so we will see...this TTC thing is so confusing. I really wish I hadn't taken my fertility for granted. I was just reading up on my doctor's website about IVF and that really sounds scary too...but it seems we'd have a better chance than TTC...and I am getting old...and wanting a baby is making actually shooting myself up with drugs sound appealing.

And I KNOW! The Clearblue easy is the only kind I use. It's worth it to me...no guessing.

I just pee'd on a clear blue easy opk and omg how easy and cool is that!!! I was using the first response and those are such a pain to read this one is no joke smily face or not! thats my kind of test!!!!

I've never used those, but I can't see how if anyone has/does would wanna go back!!!! IF we'd happen to need OPK's NEXT cycle I am SOOOO going for those....they sound AWESOME!!!
do you use them the same as the others??~just pee on theM?!:hugs:

My period is due Wednesday or Thursday so we will see...this TTC thing is so confusing. I really wish I hadn't taken my fertility for granted. I was just reading up on my doctor's website about IVF and that really sounds scary too...but it seems we'd have a better chance than TTC...and I am getting old...and wanting a baby is making actually shooting myself up with drugs sound appealing.

And I KNOW! The Clearblue easy is the only kind I use. It's worth it to me...no guessing.

Sag I totally know how you feel my last 2ww I felt so depressed :cry: I too took my fertility for granted and i kick myself in the ass everyday for it! I really felt like god damnit this is never going to happen for me wtf did I do I was really in a rut!!!! but I got over it and one of the girls on the other site fam who I really like has been trying for 6 months and just got her BFP! so it really does happen for us tr girls its just we were so spoiled with quick pregnancies before that we get ourselves worked up when it takes more then a month or 2 to coneive :shrug: Dont freak this really could be your month and if not it's ok it will happen :hugs: there is proof on these threads that is does happen and we will appricaite this baby that much more :)

I've never used those, but I can't see how if anyone has/does would wanna go back!!!! IF we'd happen to need OPK's NEXT cycle I am SOOOO going for those....they sound AWESOME!!!

Yeah just pee on them then eject the pee cartidge out! there on amazon for cheaper then in the stores :)

Yeah just pee on them then eject the pee cartidge out! there on amazon for cheaper then in the stores :)

that's amazing...I'd rather NOT have to try...:winkwink: ya know!! but if there's a need I soooo will!!!!!!thanks girlie!!!!! they actually sound kinda fun!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->