Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Good morning ladies :) My kids have a snow day today so im praying today goes smoothly and they dont fight all day!
i would say that creamy is white and a little slippry
Faith I think i will be oing either today or tomorrow so we are close as far as cycles go :) We had alot of great sex this month but all of it was passionate and either in the middle of the day or at times I was unable to lay with my bum up, Im really not worried about it there really is no proven fact that it helps (at least I have'nt seen it) SO hey if you get a quicky in I say some is better then none :)
How is everyone else been?

Hiya :hi: girls!!!!!
What a beautiful Morning in PA!!!!!

Momma, I hope your kids do NOT fight all day...that makes for a LONG day...I'm sooo tired of winter....a persona can only be stuck inside sooo much...it's starting to get to us..Tate asked today..WHY do we always have to stay in...the suns out we should go enjoy it...I was like UH, yeah, but the snow is ALSO out and it's FREEZING....
we are ready for spring/summer :thumbup:

So what would you say sticky is...NO white then? b/c sometimes I have such LITTLE bits of white, but if it's slippery I call it watery...if there's no slip to it I call it sticky OR dry..NOT sure why I'm having such a hard time deciphering this....
FF give a bigger % if it's creamy, but DOES still give something if it's sticky, but it's NOT sticky, I just am not sure it's creamy....??? I want it to be true~ya know...

well I would say if when its in your fingers and it looks like lotion its creamy and if its clear like water (right before the ew stage) that would be watery does this help?
My youngest says stuff like that too lately the other day he said he never wanted christmas to come again so he can jump on his trampoline lol I love what lil kids say they are soooo cute

well I would say if when its in your fingers and it looks like lotion its creamy and if its clear like water (right before the ew stage) that would be watery does this help?
My youngest says stuff like that too lately the other day he said he never wanted christmas to come again so he can jump on his trampoline lol I love what lil kids say they are soooo cute

ok lotion-y Thanks...I guess I'm definitely in b.w which is annoying, sooooo.... I have no idea how to chart it..what's true.~.guess I'll just make a note of it..

i do love things lil kids say...so pure and innocent...like when they say sweet stuff OR not so sweet stuff...like when mine asks,,,WHY is Batman at Walmart mom...there was an amish lady, with the ya know..batman hat....ohhhh geez...we hurried and turned the other way...i love it:haha:

Nice lookin chart though :) I guess you got that one down I will be lucky if I even get a dpo
That is hilarious about the batman lady hehe my kids have said quite a bit of similar stuff and they were pretty loud about it, My hubby always makes stupid comments not because he is a jerk just cause he always likes to get a laugh! ugh
i hope you get your cm under control lol

It IS funny!!!! they are ALWAYS saying stuff that I'd prefer them to NOT say, and in the moment I'm horrified, but then I'm LMBO!!!!!!:rofl:
Just can't help it!!!!

Thanks...I'm not sure why I don't get the solid cross lines, last cycle was dotted too...???
I have NOT tested :thumbup: and I'm kinda feeling like I should...BUT I WON'T..I DO not wanna see it early either way...Only 5 days til AF Is due, so I'm holding out...I SURE Hope I'm preggers..I've been gaining uncontrollably so would like there to be a reason for it.....
I don't even have CRAVINGS(for cigs), so WHY do I NEED sweets ALLLLL the time...I feel this horrible kidney ache and I think it's b/c all the sugar I've eaten is taking over...I had bean dip, diet coke and hot choc w/ whip cream and marshmallows for breakfast:shrug:Ohhhh boy.......

Tate- I'm eating cheesecake for breakfast right now. Don't feel bad!

I wish I could show you guys the chart I have with my CM, CP, and BD dates...DH will have been at work for 36 straight hours by tonight. I had a + opk Saturday, and we BD Saturday and yesterday morning. Im feeling like the timing sucks for us not to be able to BD for 36 hours but I dont really know how long after a + opk you O?

Tate- I'm eating cheesecake for breakfast right now. Don't feel bad!

I wish I could show you guys the chart I have with my CM, CP, and BD dates...DH will have been at work for 36 straight hours by tonight. I had a + opk Saturday, and we BD Saturday and yesterday morning. Im feeling like the timing sucks for us not to be able to BD for 36 hours but I dont really know how long after a + opk you O?

:haha:I get that...ALL I eat lately is sweets...cheesecakes sounds DELIC!!

Isn't a +OPK 12 -24 hours before O? but the longest is 48hours...I'll google that and see...but that's what I'm thinking...
You have had SO much :sex: I LOVE it but NOT that much...it makes me feel like my eh-hem ya know is guna fall off and makes my CM hostile :nope:

When I started out this month I told myself that I would surely just trust that if God wanted me pg this month it would happen. So I said my prayers of faith, and relaxed...

BUT NOW I'm having feelings of dread, and preparing myself for disappointment :cry:

Why does TTC make women so crazy? ](*,) I should trust that my body knows what its doing, and know realistically that having sex even just ONCE during your fertile time will get you pg if its meant to be.

Can somebody talk me down? Lol. I think I'm about to have some kind of hormonal woman freak out....

When I started out this month I told myself that I would surely just trust that if God wanted me pg this month it would happen. So I said my prayers of faith, and relaxed...

BUT NOW I'm having feelings of dread, and preparing myself for disappointment :cry:

Why does TTC make women so crazy? ](*,) I should trust that my body knows what its doing, and know realistically that having sex even just ONCE during your fertile time will get you pg if its meant to be.

Can somebody talk me down? Lol. I think I'm about to have some kind of hormonal woman freak out....

First off I want to say tater dont test whatever you do!! you know it just makes us nuts :dohh: As far as the smoking thing goes I think your so use to doing something with your hands and mouth or just the something that breaks up the day that you replace it with eating.
Dash its so funny because you came on here when you were still healing and waiting to ttc and got to see how nuts this made us all and even still you have gotten taken over by the emotional roller coaster i dont mean this in a bad way it just shows how strong our emotions and want for a baby are:cry: It truly makes us all nuts no matter how rational we think we are when we beging this journey. I really think you are right though we just need to do the best we can and the rest needs to be left in gods hands :hugs: I know for sure I never had this much sex when I was trying for my other kids so there is no reason I should think I need to do it so much not!!! my hubby alwayys seems to work on the vital days too, like this am he left at 3 am to go plowing for stupid home depot!!! so for sure he will be tired when he gets home and it will be either no bding or god awful get it over with bding :blush: Ok so back to talking you down dont stress you totally got some good bding in and maybe you will be one of the girls that doesnt try for long at all and you get your bfp right away :happydance:

HAHA, I love this GIRL!!!!! :rofl:
Thing is, I don't know that anyone WILL be able to talk ya down...I mean, you'll HAVE to have your hormonal woman freak out until you don't...well I found that to be true for ME anyway..
I mean, there's this "easy" part of the cycle..menses, and days leading to O, but after O it's a free for all emotional roller coaster...Constantly wondering day to day, hour to hour, COULD THIS BE THE MONTH....
I've had LOTS of freak outs and you've been apart of MOST of them:blush: but it wasn't until I had this revelation of peace, and OK NESS that it stopped...It WOULD be SUPER SWEET if it were like BEFORE TL and TR but it's not...and I think we all pretty much know that...
I think it's OK to have the emotions and wonderment and other things we go through..b/c it defines OUR unique journey....I'm NOT excited that it's taken ME 13mo and still(as of NOW) no sticky bean, but it's now apart of me...SO i just trust that what we DO go through is GOOD thing in the bigger picture even when we can't understand it...
I DO want to say that there's NOT ONE second you add to your day by worrying...so try not too, but I know for us, it's "natural'' TO worry... I like to focus on the POSITIVE things(this has taken LOTS of practice), the things I DO have when I start to worry or get disappointed before it's even time....
It's not worth it I know it,but yet still find myself falling into that trap...but it's best and a better quality of life TO just let life be..do all you can and then be happy that you were able to do that...
I DO hope that helps, won't be disappointed if it doesn't:winkwink:
I'm rooting for ya though sweetie and really think you'll be blessed b/c you take care of your body and waited to let your body heal after TR....
Good times a coming!!!!:hugs:

I'm going to emotional knit. Its better than polishing off the cheesecake from this morning right? Haha. I'm nearly done with a hoodie Ive been making for myself.

Do they have special 2WW Valium? :winkwink:

Thank you, girls, for your words. Its so nice to know I'm normal (ok, well as normal as you all :haha:)

If they DO have a med for chillaxing..I WANT it!!!!!! or not so much being calm, but NOT thinking maybe...?
I don't know I'd say eat cheesecake AND knit!!!!
Do you take orders?!?!

Momma, I"M NOT NOT NOT going to test...I think it just made me feel better to say I wanted to, OR WAS thinking about it :winkwink: I vowed I WOULDN"T and I'd just be disappointed in me if I did...these last 5 days are the hardest for me though....ARRGG...
I THINK I'm feeling bfp-ish...but don't wanna know until it's time!!!!
We'll see...I'm trusting THIS is THE month!!!!! My chart overlay is different today than last cycle and that's a GOOD thing..last cycle was bfn month :winkwink:

I think you might be rewarded with the positive changes you have made! Wouldn't that be awesome? 22 smoke free days! You should totally be patting yourself on the back right now!

I LOOOOOVE knitting baby things- Ive thought about starting an Etsy shop, but I'm always making things for people...and never just making extras. I made a friend of mine an organic bamboo baby wrap sweater last month that was amazing, if I might say so myself. Haha. Im so full of cheesecake...

I hope so!!!!!!!
I WISH I could knit..I've always wanted to learn...my mom crocheted..she ALWAYS wanted to teach me and I always took for granted HER making it for ME...now she's gone and I HAVE no one to teach me..I asked my MIL YIKES she gave me some hooks and a book YEAH right..........I sold it in my yardsale...(she's scary)

Well have fun knitting sweetie!!!!! I'd LOVE to see that wrap!! I keep my babies wrapped on me A LOT when they are little...really until they get too heavy....it's just easier!!!!

We are heading for nap soon!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Oh tater I hope you getyour bfp Im praying that hsg did us some good :) i refuse to vocaly ss I know its impossible to ss for me anyway but as long as I dont say it aloud its not taking over lol my 2ww will be here soon I plan on keeping my days full!
Dash I always wanted to knit sounds so relaxing and rewarding :)

I'm dying to ss...Is it wrong????
I wanna scream out these things..I haven't SHARED W/ ANYONE and it's making me CRAZY sorta, b/c I'm like IS it normal..????
Anyway~~~~~~

You can SS here! Lord knows I will be in about a week....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->