Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

I know I have just never had it like this. It comes out in gobbs. I know TMI, I just can't believe it.

DASH NoOOoOOOo WAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SPEAK FOR ALL OF US....WE CANNOT WAIT TO SEE/HEAR ABOUT YOUR TEST TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHH MY HOW EXCITING

And really I've NEVER had trouble w/ the blue dye tests EVER, UNTIL recently...and seems like everyone else is too...:growlmad: I'm mostly sure I won't ever use them either!!!

Rooting for ya sweetie!!!!!!

FX for you Dash, hope you get a nice dark line in the morning. xx

I have thought about getting my husband to do an sa, I just don't think
He would do it. We have 3 other children together so I am not sure if there could be
Any issues. It has been 4 years since my last pregnancy. I go to the doc Thursday and I can't wait to ask him all of these ?'s. We did finally give in to bding, lol it's great when you actually have the I want to attitude because since the tr it has not been as great.
So we actually wanted it. Lol so who knows I did have a very light line on my OPK this morning, so maybe we will try this month. No pressure though. Saga I am glad that you
Have a great outlook on ivf. That in it's self will go a long way. Dash sorry you had to see
That bfn this morning.

The only reason my husband had to do it is because he has no kids... You guys already have them so he shouldn't have to...which is good...guys are so FREAKY about SA's. Mine had the nerve (haha) to complain about having to do that...I just smiled sweetly and batted my eyelashes...and told him that for the baby that WE want...I was willing to undergo general anesthesia and let someone hack into my abdomen...so the least he could do was go do something he likes doing anyway...at least he has privacy...when I go to the doctor, there is no such thing...I let him know that having your legs in stirrups and a spotlight on your cha cha is a LOT more humiliating....he agreed...hahaha...:haha:

I may be crazy. Seriously, I might be.

A good POASA friend of mine who has 5 kids herself asked me about my test this morning. When I told her about the blue dye and the ghost line she said I should use a wondfo just to put HER mind at ease :thumbup: and since she enabled me, I totally did it.

And guess what? There was the faintest of faint pink lines on there! So light I can see it, but not even light enough for a pic probably.

SOOOO....here is hoping tomorrow has better results :thumbup:

OH MY GOSH THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC!!!!! I am hoping for your :bfp:!!!!!! I will keep my fingers crossed!

I have a ? I am using my phone so please forgive typo's
About 7 hours after bding I have tons and tons of eggwhite. I have went to the bathroom 2 other times after bding and nothing, and now I mean I have never had this much. Has anyone ever experienced this?

I had a LOT this past cycle too...and the real kick in the pants was that I took NOTHING for it...haha...previous cycles I had taken Mucinex...Evening Primrose Oil...So that's good, Sweetlissa! I hope you get good news this cycle!

damn you girls have been busy today :)
Saga first off I want to say your 2 bfp in a row is amazing I know they did'nt stick but that has nothing to do with you and this ivf is sure to take if you got those bfp with silly sperm :) I know its going to cost you but there is no price on relaxing and knowing there is a light at the end of the tunnel and soon you will have a baby in your arms :) I wish this could be over i havent had one bfp and you and i graduated together lol Anayways my point is screw it you can always make more money but the joy at the end of this hard road is priceless
Dash im sooo excited for you, I hope this is it !!!!
sweets i know hubby and I had good ole sex after O day and it was actually fun! lol I feel ya sista :)
AFM I really dont have any symptoms last night i had some boob twinges lol and some mild cramping today but they could mean period so I guess we shall see

Well, I have my fingers crossed for you that AF stays away!!! And how right you are...since IVF is apparently the only way for us, well, at this point I would be willing to sell one of my kidneys on the black market to get the money if I had to...haha. I am okay with the process of IVF...I am just really terrified at the thought of finding out I'm pregnant with twins again...I went on bedrest at 20 weeks and they were born at 30...I was pre-eclamptic and everything that could go wrong...did go wrong...it was a nightmare and I sure do not want to go through that again...that's what's really upsetting to me, I guess, about KNOWING FOR SURE that we have to do IVF... Now, once my twins were home with me, they were a breeze...really! Other than having to give them nebulizer treatments every 2 hours 'round the clock for almost 2 years...they were so EASY! Being pregnant with multiples was the hard part for me...

Well, they'll just have to go ahead and medically induce a coma the moment I find out I am having more than one...wake me up when they're here...hahaha....

Saga, I went through all the pressure and heartach before we conceived Emily and said I wouldn't do that to myself again. So I know how you feel.

We have only began TTC #2 TR baby four months now and I am already exhausted.. DH and I have disccussed it last night and have decided to return to IUI again if we haven't conceived by June...meaning I am no longer going to do anything special to TTC..

I have a bunch of OPK tests left over ( I bought them off of E-Bay )and they are free to a good home for anyone who wants them.. just PM me...

I've only been trying since November and I already feel like I've been run over by a bus...but I guess I am glad to know that it is probably not going to happen the conventional way...and I don't have to continue banging my head against the wall...](*,)

I just went through and thanked every post, lol.

I'm so anxious for tomorrow! If it was just me that saw the line that would be one thing, but someone else saw it too...so here is to hoping its darker (or just there I guess) tomorrow!

Saga- I had a terrible preterm birth also with my son. It wasn't a multiple birth, but whatever could go wrong did- I was in the hospital for 7 weeks and ended up delivering at 34 weeks, then had a postpartum hemorrhage that required blood transfusions and a stay in the ICU. I went on to have another completely successful without complication pregnancy. I hope you get the same! Life doesn't always follow patterns, even with multiples you will still have a chance at a health successful pregnancy!

Saga, I went through all the pressure and heartach before we conceived Emily and said I wouldn't do that to myself again. So I know how you feel.

We have only began TTC #2 TR baby four months now and I am already exhausted.. DH and I have disccussed it last night and have decided to return to IUI again if we haven't conceived by June...meaning I am no longer going to do anything special to TTC..

I have a bunch of OPK tests left over ( I bought them off of E-Bay )and they are free to a good home for anyone who wants them.. just PM me...

I've only been trying since November and I already feel like I've been run over by a bus...but I guess I am glad to know that it is probably not going to happen the conventional way...and I don't have to continue banging my head against the wall...](*,)

damn right that will be a nice lil break :) I hope this goes alot smoother for you then it did with your twins, and from what I have read I think your hubby is alot more loving and helpfull then the last so thats going to relieve alot of stress from you :) Good luck momma I cant wait to hear about your new path

sweets go girl with the ewcm!!!!! I only had that once since ttc and it really wasnt even all that much :( lets pray that this leads you to a bfp!!!

dash i have like 0 symptoms this month every now and then I get crampy but nothing much it totally could be gas or the fact that im eating like crap lol. Have you had any symptoms that you flat out could'nt help but notice?
Saga the last 2 months did you have any symptoms?

Ive had NOTHING, no sore boobs like usual...just cramps and a headache like AF is coming.

Ive had NOTHING, no sore boobs like usual...just cramps and a headache like AF is coming.

im trying to think back to my other pregnancies and all I can remember is I felt like af was coming nothing else like everyone else has, So maybe this is a good thing for you :) when did your cramps start?

dash I have been thinking about you all afternoon... I am so crossing my fingers and toes for you.. I am glad someone else seen the line. That always makes you feel better. I can't wait to wake up in the morning and see the wonderful news... O wait i get up earlier then everyone around here..LOL...

****Faith I am so loving your chart... Only a few more days and the testing shall begin for you.. Or are you waiting this time?

**** Momma don't worry about the blue lines. That is just because you have 2 temps below the coverline. I will check back in a few days on it.

****Tater you seem to be following the same pattern as last month with your temps.. Looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->