Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

dash i have like 0 symptoms this month every now and then I get crampy but nothing much it totally could be gas or the fact that im eating like crap lol. Have you had any symptoms that you flat out could'nt help but notice?
Saga the last 2 months did you have any symptoms?

Nope! Not a one!! My boobs weren't even sore this past month and they normally are from O to AF...but nothing...I wasn't even TTC last cycle so I was SHOCKED to say the least...so...nothing can be GOOD. I do remember when I was pregnant with my twins that I had NO symptoms either...so...you just never know.

Saga, I went through all the pressure and heartach before we conceived Emily and said I wouldn't do that to myself again. So I know how you feel.

We have only began TTC #2 TR baby four months now and I am already exhausted.. DH and I have disccussed it last night and have decided to return to IUI again if we haven't conceived by June...meaning I am no longer going to do anything special to TTC..

I have a bunch of OPK tests left over ( I bought them off of E-Bay )and they are free to a good home for anyone who wants them.. just PM me...

I've only been trying since November and I already feel like I've been run over by a bus...but I guess I am glad to know that it is probably not going to happen the conventional way...and I don't have to continue banging my head against the wall...](*,)

damn right that will be a nice lil break :) I hope this goes alot smoother for you then it did with your twins, and from what I have read I think your hubby is alot more loving and helpfull then the last so thats going to relieve alot of stress from you :) Good luck momma I cant wait to hear about your new path

See...I just LOVE you girls! You are right...my ex was NOT helpful to say the least...hahaha...and this one IS...so that put it in perspective a little bit...ALREADY, this is not like last time...thank you for saying that...True, there's a very high chance of multiples with IVF...but that doesn't mean it will be like last time, right? Maybe I should not panic...haha...

BUT if there are more than two...I don't even think you ladies could talk me down from the ledge...bahaha...:wacko:

I just went through and thanked every post, lol.

I'm so anxious for tomorrow! If it was just me that saw the line that would be one thing, but someone else saw it too...so here is to hoping its darker (or just there I guess) tomorrow!

Saga- I had a terrible preterm birth also with my son. It wasn't a multiple birth, but whatever could go wrong did- I was in the hospital for 7 weeks and ended up delivering at 34 weeks, then had a postpartum hemorrhage that required blood transfusions and a stay in the ICU. I went on to have another completely successful without complication pregnancy. I hope you get the same! Life doesn't always follow patterns, even with multiples you will still have a chance at a health successful pregnancy!

THANK YOU! I needed to hear that...I really did! You guys have really made me feel better...:hugs:

saga you must still be your fertile self :) no worries girl you got this!!!

Saga, I'm so, so glad to see you back here:hugs: I'm so glad you chose to take action and figure out why your BFPs weren't sticking:nope: IVF does sound like the right choice for you two:thumbup: and really, if you DO have twins again, at least your little one won't feel like an only child, since they'll have someone their age to play with:winkwink: how old are your others??? I'm sure they will be super helpful too!!

Sweet: thanks for the comment on my chart:) It is looking different from my last two months:thumbup: GREAT news on the EWCM! I would be bd'ing if I were you:winkwink:

Momma: glad you're warm again:) being cold is miserable:wacko: SO, feeling crampy, eh? gosh darn, why does PG and AF look so similar...like a wolf in sheep's clothing:haha:

Dash: You would be so incredibly blessed to get your BFP on the first try:happydance: you know we're going to be needing a "written recipe" for EXACTLY what you did this month:haha: Oh, I soooo hope you get two lines tomorrow:hugs: I've never been led astray by Wondfo...has anyone else??? Those blue dyes should be illegal! They just seem to mess with ya:tease: I've not heard anything good about them:( WHAT BRAND OF PROBIOTICS ARE YOU USING?

Spuggle: I'm praying for good news for your appt.:hugs:

Future: You must feel good with a game plan in place:thumbup: Who knows....you'll probably get your BFP while not trying:hugs:

Tater: Get rested up, girl! Lots of bd'ing coming up for ya:thumbup: When is your RJ going to get to you?

TTC: Where are you girl? I hope you're doing great and getting lots of rest:hugs: Let us know how you are... when you can:)

Ready: How are you doing today, girl:hugs:

Afm: had a fun celebration for ds's 13th b-day today:cake:...we toured the Edison & Ford Winter Estates-Museum today, followed by lunch at Cheeburger-Cheeburger (do any of you live near one of these...fun, fun fun!!!)...tomorrow starts my diet...no, really!:wacko::haha:

5 dpo...feeling that "achy/crampy" feeling I've become accustomed to since the TR. Usually starts a few days after O and stays with me until that nasty, nasty AF comes...yuck! Not feeling anything else at the moment. I had planned to wait to test until AT LEAST 12dpo....we'll see:dohh:

Glad we could make you feel better saga!

I have had light cramps on and off for a few days. Been suuuuper hungry, though. That ususally doesn't happen until AF. Sooooo....I don't know how I'm supposed to sleep tonight!

Faith I'm not sure what brand probiotics I use. I just buy whatever the store has usually in the fridge area.

Good morning ladies! Its 5:30 here and Im going to try to go back to sleep-

BUT

I had 2 bright BFP's this morning :)

Good morning ladies! Its 5:30 here and Im going to try to go back to sleep-

BUT

I had 2 bright BFP's this morning :)

Congratulations dash. :hugs: I'm so happy for you.:happydance:

Thanks :) I dont know why I thought I was going back to sleep.

Praying for a sticky baby, in the right spot :thumbup: :cloud9:

There's no way you'll sleep with all that excitement. :flower:

Thanks :) I dont know why I thought I was going back to sleep.

Praying for a sticky baby, in the right spot :thumbup: :cloud9:

OMG dash you go girl on your first try!!!!!!!:happydance: you must be soooo happy!!!

DASH, WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! YOU'VE MADE MY WHOLE MONTH:hugs:

so, I'll go ahead and ask...WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU DO/NOT DO LAST MONTH IN TTC? We need to know your method while it's still fresh in your mind (before baby brain kicks in:)

Good question faith cause im all over whatever it is she did lol
how ya feeling faith?

This is wonderful news... Got pics??? Hope you got some more sleep:yellow::wohoo:

This is wonderful news... Got pics??? Hope you got some more sleep:yellow::wohoo:

16lbs you go sweets :happydance: I hope you and saga can be my inspiration to eat better :) I like working out but the eating this sucks! Today I started a food journal that has helped me in the past

Thanks guys! You know, I didn't do much you all aren't doing. If this is viable and in the right place, I will attribute it to the way Ive treated my body (especially my uterus) over the years- I have ALWAYS taken good care, was never promiscuous, had my pap every year, and waiting for sex and TTC like my doc said. Other than that, we literally had sex EVERY day for 10 days. And I used visualization- every night when I was going to sleep I visualized the whole thing, sperm meeting egg, egg moving down the tube to the uterus...I even visualized my broken fimbria working perfectly.

I go for a blood test Friday, then a doubling test Monday. The doc want 3 sets of perfectly risen tests before she deems the baby in the right spot- followed by an ultrasound when they feel they will be able to see the sac.

SO- here is to hoping AF stays away, and everything is in the spots it should be!

AND here is to praying I'm not the only one this month!

Oh! One more thing-

I now SWEAR by WONDFO! The cheapie strips showed positive before the FRER would! Yesterday I had the light pos strip and shadow FRER- and even today there was a dark line on the strip and just a there-but-faint line on the FRER. And yes, I have peed on about 6 things in the last 48 hours. Haha.

Thanks guys! You know, I didn't do much you all aren't doing. If this is viable and in the right place, I will attribute it to the way Ive treated my body (especially my uterus) over the years- I have ALWAYS taken good care, was never promiscuous, had my pap every year, and waiting for sex and TTC like my doc said. Other than that, we literally had sex EVERY day for 10 days. And I used visualization- every night when I was going to sleep I visualized the whole thing, sperm meeting egg, egg moving down the tube to the uterus...I even visualized my broken fimbria working perfectly.

I go for a blood test Friday, then a doubling test Monday. The doc want 3 sets of perfectly risen tests before she deems the baby in the right spot- followed by an ultrasound when they feel they will be able to see the sac.

SO- here is to hoping AF stays away, and everything is in the spots it should be!

AND here is to praying I'm not the only one this month!

congrats again dash I will keep my fx that everything is perfect :thumbup:
if this is not my month which I feel like its not then im totally getting pregnant next month im going to be super duper positive and do your visualizing it thing :)

Dash, that is SOoOoOo wonderful!!!!! SO glad for you :friends:
I've never used wondfo...they are in the :mail: yay!! can't wait for them...
I'm sure everything IS where it needs to be..keep picturing the positive and don't even consider the "WHAT if's"
you go girl!!!!! I am psyched outta my BRAINS for you!!!!!!!!!!
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"