Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

I'm with you Momma, I don't think this is my month..again! I don't know why..just not feeling too positive about it:cry: BUT, maybe I'll go ahead and "picture" the whole event..maybe....

Dash, I was sorry to see that you posted bd'ing 10 days in a row!!!! I found 5 days in a row, really, really hard:wacko: but I'll just need to get creative, and rested if we have to do a marathon. What point in your cycle did you start the 10 consecutive days?

so happy for you girl:happydance::happydance::happydance::dance: now on to step 2..praying your little one is in the right place:hugs:

You girls are the absolute best! I'm telling you, visualization has awesome powers. AND PRAYER, lol. Boy did I pray- and if I should attribute this to anyone its God himself. I truly feel like I have a miracle!

Sweetlissa- way to go on the weight loss! Amazing!

Momma- I felt the same way a few days ago, look at my posts...I literally say "I just know this isnt my month"

Thanks guys! You know, I didn't do much you all aren't doing. If this is viable and in the right place, I will attribute it to the way Ive treated my body (especially my uterus) over the years- I have ALWAYS taken good care, was never promiscuous, had my pap every year, and waiting for sex and TTC like my doc said. Other than that, we literally had sex EVERY day for 10 days. And I used visualization- every night when I was going to sleep I visualized the whole thing, sperm meeting egg, egg moving down the tube to the uterus...I even visualized my broken fimbria working perfectly.

I go for a blood test Friday, then a doubling test Monday. The doc want 3 sets of perfectly risen tests before she deems the baby in the right spot- followed by an ultrasound when they feel they will be able to see the sac.

SO- here is to hoping AF stays away, and everything is in the spots it should be!

AND here is to praying I'm not the only one this month!

Dash i've just noticed you have a broken fimbria, so do i on my left side, thats the side that doesn't work at all for me, i to have vizualised the whole process and do most months although it hasn't worked for me yet but you never know, i'm intregued to know what length of tube you have either side if you don't mind me asking. :flower:

dash I hope im wrong like you were:)
tater why do you need sex? im so on the other end of that i dont want any, ever!!! lol
I have been doing really good on my eating today I have been eating small meals 120 calories whenever I feel hungry im like below 500 calories so far yay me!!!! lol

dash I hope im wrong like you were:)
tater why do you need sex? im so on the other end of that i dont want any, ever!!! lol
I have been doing really good on my eating today I have been eating small meals 120 calories whenever I feel hungry im like below 500 calories so far yay me!!!! lol

Momma, great job on keeping the calories down! What kinds of things are you eating for 120 calories? I was just wishing I could eat a Reese's PB cup..that's probably more than 120 calories though:haha: but really, what are you eating? I need some ideas:) You've got a good idea there....eat whenever hungry, just until the "hunger" feeling subsides:thumbup:...be careful though, if you eat too little, you'll feel like CRAP and drag around tired and no energy:winkwink:

As far as the NO MORE SEX thing you're feeling...I wonder if you can find something..natural...that could increase your libido? Especially if you feel the desire to follow Dash's method next cycle...ONLY if you don't get your BFP this go-around. I'm thinking I may need to do the same:( I've been so tired and feeling overwhelmed with all I need to get done...it's hard to think about bd'ing:nope:...men are soooo different...doesn't usually matter what's on their mind..they're always ready:winkwink:

Momma:btw, how are you feeling? anything different this month? are you planning to start testing at 9 or 10 dpo? or just wait until af is due.

HEY! Going to pick up my kids...but when I get back I will respond to everyone's posts...but I wanted to drop in and say....

CONGRATULATIONS DASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! What wonderful news!!!!

Hi All!!!:flower:

I'm back from picking up all the kiddos...

Dash: Congratulations again! I am so happy for you!!! That is fantastic news!!! I know exactly what you mean about visualization...I believe it WORKS! But I don't say that to a whole lot of people here in SC because they look at me like I am nuts when I do...hahahaha...a lot of staunch conservatives here who believe that other ways of thinking is just WEIRD. After all, we have Bob Jones University just 10 miles away...SCARY! If you have never heard of it, Google it and then you will see what I mean! AHHHH!

Faith: Thank you so much! I really missed you guys too! And you are right...I am glad I KNOW now what is going on...it's easier I guess...because we can adjust the plan and go with it...I am glad I went to the doctor too because time (biological clock) is not a thing I have a whole lot of to waste! Ready did it too and I am so glad...it just put her on the path sooner to having her baby. And I guess me too...just a different way than I hoped...oh well...could be worse, eh?:winkwink:

Sweetlissa: Congrats on the 16 pounds lost! That's GREAT! How are you doing it? And how are you doing otherwise? Feeling ok?

Tater: Haha! Girl, you are crazy! Why do you need sex??? I read how the ladies were saying they were the opposite and could do without...haha...NOT ME! I am like the man in the relationship in that respect...I am usually the one chasing my husband around and trying to get in HIS knickers...hehe. I told him that if we don't do it AT LEAST at a MINIMUM of twice a week....I will be a very unhappy camper...and that was before we were even trying to have a baby! I am NEVER too tired...I don't care if I am ill....I don't care if one of my limbs falls off...I am ALWAYS up for it! Hahaha....

Momma: Yaaayy! Great on the calories, Girlie! You are off to a great start! And honestly, to me, that is the HARDEST part. And you make me laugh...never want sex!!!??? Haha...I could never get tired of it! I don't know why that is...I wasn't always like that. Maybe it's because we're still (almost) newlyweds...or maybe it's true that women hit their prime in their 30's and 40's...I dunno...

Spuggle and Ready: How are you ladies??

And has anyone heard from TTCbaby lately? Have I missed anything? I haven't seen anything from her...but I've been MIA...and I wanted to make sure she is okay...

As for me...I'm having a much better day...thanks to you ladies yesterday. Thanks so much for being there for me. You guys are wonderful!!!!!

faith Im not feeling anything different really some mild cramps and twinges in my bbs nothing that could not be af related :(
HAHA i asked saga the same thing i was like help!!! I need food ideas
me personally I had an egg and toast with coffee in the morning then mid morning I had a fiber bar yum yum its like eating chocolate and there are all different kinds adn brands in the cereal isle also specila k has a blueberry bar and its only 90 cal so good my kids love em! lunch I had a whole thing of green giant microwavable veggies with potatoes then mid afternoon I cut up an apple and watched rachael ray :) for dinner im making fajetas with brown rice and whole wheat wraps I probably will just eat the stuff over the rice then have a low fat choc pudding later :) I hope this helps saga eats half a cantolope for breakfast which is alot of food with not so many calories. I should look for a libido lifter lol cause this girl is shot but really I have always been a sex camel Im good with just once a week if that haha and hell no 5 days is alot of bding I could not do 10!!

faith Im not feeling anything different really some mild cramps and twinges in my bbs nothing that could not be af related :(
HAHA i asked saga the same thing i was like help!!! I need food ideas
me personally I had an egg and toast with coffee in the morning then mid morning I had a fiber bar yum yum its like eating chocolate and there are all different kinds adn brands in the cereal isle also specila k has a blueberry bar and its only 90 cal so good my kids love em! lunch I had a whole thing of green giant microwavable veggies with potatoes then mid afternoon I cut up an apple and watched rachael ray :) for dinner im making fajetas with brown rice and whole wheat wraps I probably will just eat the stuff over the rice then have a low fat choc pudding later :) I hope this helps saga eats half a cantolope for breakfast which is alot of food with not so many calories. I should look for a libido lifter lol cause this girl is shot but really I have always been a sex camel Im good with just once a week if that haha and hell no 5 days is alot of bding I could not do 10!!

Yep! That's the way I do it...I fill up on foods that are low in fat/cals...I don't believe in starving to get skinny. Eat, eat, eat! Just eat the right things... I will make sure to tell you if I think of something else I do/eat...it gets boring after a while, so I try to switch it up... A SEX CAMEL! Hahahahaha! I have never heard of that, but that is funny as h*ll! I used to be the same...and I don't really know what changed...other than a different husband...haha...but I would be HAPPY to do it EVERY DAY! HE'S the one who tells ME, "Not now I have a headache." HAHAHA. I say, "No excuses, take these Tylenol and I will see you in 30 minutes!" :winkwink:

OH man you guys are cracking me up! We have 2 sex camels and a nun on the board? Hahaha.

LMAO saga thats too funny! i bet it's the new hubby lol mine just makes me mad alot and he is always working so when we do get to see eachother im usually aggrivated with his lack of motivation around the house, which i know is mean of me because he does work all the time but I cant help it, it gets on my nerves! I also got the fat free canned chicken im gonna try to make a healthy chicken salad and eat it on specila k crackers we shal see how this goes lol

:haha: you guys have given me a good laugh for the evening:)

Thanks for the food ideas:thumbup: It really is about picking the right foods! No starvation needed...I can do that:winkwink: my greatest weakness is dark chocolate and coffee :munch::coffee:

anyone else have a guilty food pleasure:)

:hi:ladies I missed talk to you all! I hope all is well with everyone!!

Well a updated on me: I have been to the ER 2 more times since I have been on here. The bleeding I was having would lighting up to old blood than I would stop than all of a sudden I would start to bleed heavy(with bright red blood)again and having a clot. I went to my OB doc today and he found out what is going on I have a subchorionic hemorrhage. He said that I would bleed more and I can have it up to 20 weeks. The baby is doing wonderful and growing great!!! I go back April 1st for my regular OB check up and to check on the hemorrhage. I'll keep you ladies updated.( right now he just has me on pelvic rest)

:hugs: to all of you wonderful TR ladies!! :hi: and welcome to all the new ladies!

Hi ladies, I feel like I have missed alot today. I got to see my bff today I haven't seen
Her in months. We spent the whole day together it was wonderful. I showed her the new house. We talked about my loss and it feelt great to talk to her about it in person. The reasureance was great. Got good news today my hubby has finally been cleared to have surgery and have his gallbladder out. Thank the lord above because he has been sick with it for about 4 months.
As far as the weight loss. I haven't been as hungry. So I just eat when I want and what I want. As for sweets nothing tastes good so I have been sucking on Gobstoppers when I am craving something. Also keep in mind in a weeks time I put on about 8 lbs plus I had been doing clomid which made me gain about 6 lbs. So I am really just back to my normal weight. And now I am coming into the part of my cycle when I retain water so I am sure I won't be losing anymore for a while.
I can't believe my body went back to normal so quickly after the surgery and ectopic pregnancy. I am looking to O right on time. My lines are getting darker and well I feel it, but I think it's coming from the left side again because I have been having bubble feelings like usual on that side. But I go to the dic at 8:50 in the morning and I have a list of ?'s for him. I can't wait.... Wow I feel like I wrote a book on my phone sitting here at my daughters volleyball practice. Have a great night ladies. I will check charts when I get home. :)

Thank you btw way ladies. Once the doc clears me I plan to start working out. O and a lil funny ... My hubby made me promise no OPK's this month. He seen one and said what is this. I said it's a pregnancy test. I told him I took it to see if it was getting lighter...lmao quick save on my part..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->