Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

I just pee'd on a clear blue easy opk and omg how easy and cool is that!!! I was using the first response and those are such a pain to read this one is no joke smily face or not! thats my kind of test!!!!

I've never used those, but I can't see how if anyone has/does would wanna go back!!!! IF we'd happen to need OPK's NEXT cycle I am SOOOO going for those....they sound AWESOME!!!
do you use them the same as the others??~just pee on theM?!:hugs:

Hahaha...okay, I have a confession to make...I am a chronic "dipper". I NEVER pee on a stick because I am a neat freak and am too afraid I will get pee on my fingers...so I pee in a cup and dip the sticks...haha.

And yes, I KNOW that makes no sense because I also check my CM...just one of my weirdisms, I guess...hahaha.

Yep! I too, am a lover of the CB opks! I just took one today at 2pm and it was a O:)...yeah! I had just done an IC that looked really close..but wasn't sure, so I did the CB and got the smiley! So, today starts 3-nights-in-a-row for bd'ing...woohoo

Dh was excited when I told him..especially since he wanted to BD last night but I told that would mess-up SMEP since last night was a "skip" night....now we can make-up for it:haha:

Yep! I too, am a lover of the CB opks! I just took one today at 2pm and it was a O:)...yeah! I had just done an IC that looked really close..but wasn't sure, so I did the CB and got the smiley! So, today starts 3-nights-in-a-row for bd'ing...woohoo

Dh was excited when I told him..especially since he wanted to BD last night but I told that would mess-up SMEP since last night was a "skip" night....now we can make-up for it:haha:

Yaaayyyy! Good for you!!! I hope you catch that eggie, Girlie! Enjoy tonight!

And I know, there really isn't anything much better than the Clearblue Easy OPKs. I will recommend them to anyone who is TTC! I could practically do a commercial!

hiya Faith!!!!! hey girl!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!! the 3 in a row nite LOOOVE it!!!!!!!!
I'll definitely have to get those digi's Fo sho!!!!! It's kinda silly they even still make the stress you out ones....it's all fun and games while the line is light, but when it's dark it gets ALL CA-RAZY....even when i do get my bfp I may still gettm~u know..JFF!!!!!!
the DH's don't seem to understand about the hostile CM!!!:haha: too much bd is NOT good....:nope:
have A GREAT time smepping tonight or today or whenever you prefer to SMEP!!!!!!!

are you having a great time on your trip?!?!
:dust: :friends:

yay!!!! faith smep is on!!!!!! catch that egg girl :)

Thanks girls! I'll do my best to get a BFP this cycle:thumbup:

I had a bit of a "freak out" this morning.... I am CD16 today, I've been doing opks since CD12..just once a day @ 2pm.. all neg. so far...with the plan to increase to 2-3/day beginning today..since I didn't get a + til CD17 last cycle, I thought that would be reasonable...SO, this morning I entered my temp and my chart suddenly changed from "waiting to O" to "3DPO" aaaahhhh I told FF to disregard that temp as I questioned (even before entering it) if it was going to be accurate. I was up with dd from 3:30am-4:00am...fell back into a not-so-restful- sleep until the alarm at 6am at which time I did my temp (couldn't sleep past 6am as dh had to get up then and he's always too noisy so I can't go back to sleep) Anyway, I was totally shocked to see it say I was 3dpo! I hadn't even gotten a + on the opk. So, I did an IC opk at 11am..it was def. +, then again at 2pm...the IC was questionable so I did the digi, which came back with the smiley:happydance: I'm going to do another OPK tonight and again in the morning as I'm really curious as to when the surge started. My surge last cycle was just 24 hrs. I'm kicking myself for not doing a test last evening:dohh: Guess I should have given in last night to DH's bd'ing wishes...grrrrr...I *hope* I didn't actually O yet. We have been doing the "every-other-night"...so even if I did O, we still have a chance, but just not as good as 3x in a row:wacko: Why would my opk still be + after O anyway?
I guess time will tell.....

Sag & Tater: I'm still holding out hope for your BFPs this week!:thumbup:

Momma: Looks like your O time is just around the corner:thumbup: Hope this is your month:happydance:

TTC: How are you feeling? Yep, that nausea is a good thing!! The one pregnancy I didn't have MS, I actually miscarried (9wks)..I certainly see MS as a good thing:hugs:

I'm a little late in this but,

Future! Good to meet you :hi: I hope you get your 2nd little TR treasure really soon:flower:

Love reading all of your exciting journeys!! I am 36, have 3 children from previous marriage, remarried to a wonderful man with no children of his own. Had TR March 2010,l tube is 4.5, and r tube is 7. since than we have had 2 miscarriages , my RE sums it up to bad luck. Have had all testing done for reoccurant MC and all was great!
I am excited for all of us women who make this journey, and look forward to all the updates!!

Welcome Liberty:hi:

Glad you have joined us here!

I'm sorry you've experienced 2 losses since your TR:cry: I hope you get your little one soon:flower:

Hey liberty nice to have you here :)
Faith im gonna say i dont think you o yet, the opk picks up the surge so it wouldnt be picking up the surge today if you o'd yesterday :) keep up the 3 in a row !!!!

Hey girls!

Welcome Liberty! Nice to have some new people on the thread.

Faith- which cycle TTC are you on? Your reversal was the month before mine.

I had a great weekend with a friend form out of town. We are both TTC next month so we took this opportunity for a "girls night" while we still could. It was relaxing, and much needed. I'm just sitting around waiting for AF so I can get onto my next cycle- my 1st TTC cycle.

Hey girls!

I had a great weekend with a friend form out of town. We are both TTC next month so we took this opportunity for a "girls night" while we still could. It was relaxing, and much needed. I'm just sitting around waiting for AF so I can get onto my next cycle- my 1st TTC cycle.

Hi Dash!

This is cycle #3 for me. My TR was 11/12/10, AF showed on 11/23...Dr. said to wait 30 days before TTC. We actually went ahead and kinda started trying in December...I was just going off of a fertility calendar as to when I was going to O...used opks for just a few days around the supposed O time...never getting a +. We then went out of town (leaving the opks behind as I was sure I must have missed it) and I'm quite certain I O'd while we were gone..although we did BD one night, we used KY which I didn't know was a sperm killer.

Cycle #2 I started temping, opks (LOTS) and pre-seed...got a +opk on CD17, BD'd that afternoon, with plans to do it again that night. Dh was too tired and when I did another opk the next afternoon, it was already neg. I was sooo upset with dh and figure I had missed O (still very new to all the "TRYING"..) I assumed once the opk went neg, that I had O'd...so, I wasn't in the mood to BD after that (aka pity party) well, a couple days later, FF moved my O date to CD19:dohh: So *I* totally messed that one up, not Dh.

Cycle #3, having one month of temping under my belt and paying a bit more attention to CM, I feel a bit more prepared this month. I was thrown for a loop this morning with my temp, but I'll see what tomorrow says. If I did already O, I guess I'll have to chalk this up to the "still learning" process....

How exciting that you'll be trying this cycle!:happydance: Do you have a game plan? or just going to go with it...:haha:

I was told to wait 3 months- so Im waiting 2 and a half.

I have traced my CM and cycles for a while just on feelings- I have the last 6 months of dates (without OPK's or temping) down. My cycle has been a bit wonky since the surgery, Im Oing a few days late- but I used OPK's this cycle and O'ed right when my body was telling me I was going to (still 2 days late, but Im not complaining). I firmly believe that stressing too much about things can cause fertility problems, so I'm not going to temp and just going to trust my body. Will still be using OPK's, but that's it.

Love reading all of your exciting journeys!! I am 36, have 3 children from previous marriage, remarried to a wonderful man with no children of his own. Had TR March 2010,l tube is 4.5, and r tube is 7. since than we have had 2 miscarriages , my RE sums it up to bad luck. Have had all testing done for reoccurant MC and all was great!
I am excited for all of us women who make this journey, and look forward to all the updates!!

hiya Liberty :hi:
SO glad to have you here!!! I agree w/ the rest of the girls...SUPER great to have a new TR friend to journey with:happydance:
1st off I DO NOT BELIEVE IN bad luck..:nope:sure don't...not the best timing, yes, maybe, but NOT bad luck...All my tests after MANY MC"S also came back great...we are gearing up for our sticky beans!!
WELCOME!!!!:hugs:

Hey girls!

heya girlie:flower:
Glad to hear from you:hugs: great that you had an awesome, relaxing weekend!!! those are usually far and few between and WELL deserved!!!!
when's af due for you??? c'mon :witch: so this girl can GET moving!!!!!
:hug:

Thanks girls! I'll do my best to get a BFP this cycle:thumbup:

I had a bit of a "freak out" this morning.... I am CD16 today, I've been doing opks since CD12..just once a day @ 2pm.. all neg. so far...with the plan to increase to 2-3/day beginning today..since I didn't get a + til CD17 last cycle, I thought that would be reasonable...SO, this morning I entered my temp and my chart suddenly changed from "waiting to O" to "3DPO" aaaahhhh I told FF to disregard that temp as I questioned (even before entering it) if it was going to be accurate. I was up with dd from 3:30am-4:00am...fell back into a not-so-restful- sleep until the alarm at 6am at which time I did my temp (couldn't sleep past 6am as dh had to get up then and he's always too noisy so I can't go back to sleep) Anyway, I was totally shocked to see it say I was 3dpo! I hadn't even gotten a + on the opk. So, I did an IC opk at 11am..it was def. +, then again at 2pm...the IC was questionable so I did the digi, which came back with the smiley:happydance: I'm going to do another OPK tonight and again in the morning as I'm really curious as to when the surge started. My surge last cycle was just 24 hrs. I'm kicking myself for not doing a test last evening:dohh: Guess I should have given in last night to DH's bd'ing wishes...grrrrr...I *hope* I didn't actually O yet. We have been doing the "every-other-night"...so even if I did O, we still have a chance, but just not as good as 3x in a row:wacko: Why would my opk still be + after O anyway?
I guess time will tell.....

Sag & Tater: I'm still holding out hope for your BFPs this week!:thumbup:

Momma: Looks like your O time is just around the corner:thumbup: Hope this is your month:happydance:

TTC: How are you feeling? Yep, that nausea is a good thing!! The one pregnancy I didn't have MS, I actually miscarried (9wks)..I certainly see MS as a good thing:hugs:

that is NUTS faith...arg..that's soooo annoying~but I agree w/ momma, doubt you O'd yet...and like you said(and I think that's the idea of SMEP) you have the swimmers in there from the previous nights, so you'll be safe...I was in that same boat w/ the OPK's..I only tested 2x's a day, like 1pm and b/w6-8pm but THE day I O'd I ended up testing early like 10:30 and got a + when the rest of the day was - so it's always good to be sure...

I'm still holding out too for a bfp!!!!! I've been feeling pa-retty *strange* tonight so that's a good thing(i think):thumbup: I did get bfn today but was stalking FF's pregnancy charts and there were several that were VERY similar to mine, w/ the dip I had yesterday and the rise today..that gave me lots more hope!!! I will POAS every a.m until SOMETHING happens and of course I'll probably tell YOU GIRLS before I even tell DH!!! :haha:
love ya girls!!!!!

Hey girls!

Hi Dash!

This is cycle #3 for me. My TR was 11/12/10, AF showed on 11/23...Dr. said to wait 30 days before TTC. We actually went ahead and kinda started trying in December...I was just going off of a fertility calendar as to when I was going to O...used opks for just a few days around the supposed O time...never getting a +. We then went out of town (leaving the opks behind as I was sure I must have missed it) and I'm quite certain I O'd while we were gone..although we did BD one night, we used KY which I didn't know was a sperm killer.

Cycle #2 I started temping, opks (LOTS) and pre-seed...got a +opk on CD17, BD'd that afternoon, with plans to do it again that night. Dh was too tired and when I did another opk the next afternoon, it was already neg. I was sooo upset with dh and figure I had missed O (still very new to all the "TRYING"..) I assumed once the opk went neg, that I had O'd...so, I wasn't in the mood to BD after that (aka pity party) well, a couple days later, FF moved my O date to CD19:dohh: So *I* totally messed that one up, not Dh.

Cycle #3, having one month of temping under my belt and paying a bit more attention to CM, I feel a bit more prepared this month. I was thrown for a loop this morning with my temp, but I'll see what tomorrow says. If I did already O, I guess I'll have to chalk this up to the "still learning" process....

How exciting that you'll be trying this cycle!:happydance: Do you have a game plan? or just going to go with it...:haha:

can we stalk your BBT chart?!??!!??!:hugs:

:hi: nice to meet you liberty and welcome!

Dash Im jealous I love having a night with my best friend! They are the best :) she is already preggers so im lonely lol hopefully you 2 will get preggo together next month :)
Tate im so glad your feeling good about things :) My fingers are crossed super tight for you and sag right now :) So being as you almost missed your + opk should i test 3 times a day too? maybe like 10am then 4pm then 10pm? idk just a little nervous i will miss it between yours and faiths stories. Im trying to learn from everyones trial and error :)

Faith: I'm feeling good! I hope you catch the eggie girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->