Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Hi ladies, I feel like I have missed alot today. I got to see my bff today I haven't seen
Her in months. We spent the whole day together it was wonderful. I showed her the new house. We talked about my loss and it feelt great to talk to her about it in person. The reasureance was great. Got good news today my hubby has finally been cleared to have surgery and have his gallbladder out. Thank the lord above because he has been sick with it for about 4 months.
As far as the weight loss. I haven't been as hungry. So I just eat when I want and what I want. As for sweets nothing tastes good so I have been sucking on Gobstoppers when I am craving something. Also keep in mind in a weeks time I put on about 8 lbs plus I had been doing clomid which made me gain about 6 lbs. So I am really just back to my normal weight. And now I am coming into the part of my cycle when I retain water so I am sure I won't be losing anymore for a while.
I can't believe my body went back to normal so quickly after the surgery and ectopic pregnancy. I am looking to O right on time. My lines are getting darker and well I feel it, but I think it's coming from the left side again because I have been having bubble feelings like usual on that side. But I go to the dic at 8:50 in the morning and I have a list of ?'s for him. I can't wait.... Wow I feel like I wrote a book on my phone sitting here at my daughters volleyball practice. Have a great night ladies. I will check charts when I get home. :)

Good luck at you doc appt tomorrow! I pray all goes well for you this month!! :hugs:

TTC good to hear from you :) im sorry you had so many scares but im glad to hear that the baby is doing great :)
sweets I bet it was such a realief to hang out all day with your best friend and not think of ttc :) I say still get to bding if your opk turns out positive and keep them hidden from hubby lol thats to funny! my hubby wants me to stop it all too and just get back to basics I guess I probably will once I know for sure when I O:)

I have been doing it since October. I mainly did it this month because I wanted to know if my body would go back to normal. We have been bding and I am hoping we will continue for a few days. I am thinking I might attack him in the morning after my apt.

TTC: I'm so relieved baby is doing great:thumbup: I've been so worried:hugs: I'll pray that the bleeding stops..wow! crazy:wacko: but good to know the dr. is on top of it:thumbup:

Sweet: funny about the opk:haha: like you and Momma...my dh thinks we should just BD and not mess with the temp and opks. It's just soooo hard for me to "not know what's going on!" I will plan to let up on one or the other if we're in this jig for a bit. How nice that you got to have some bff time:flower: It's so important for girls to get together:hugs: I'm looking forward to getting home...my mom and 3 sisters and I get together for "girls night" every other week. We LOVE it...no kids and no men:haha: We usually make dinner for our families, but don't eat and instead we each bring fun foods to eat together..we just hang out and talk, sometimes play yahtzee..(our "family" game) and just enjoy each other's company without screaming kids and waiting on the men:thumbup: :kiss:...tell me again, when will your house be finished? How exciting:happydance:

:haha: you guys have given me a good laugh for the evening:)

Thanks for the food ideas:thumbup: It really is about picking the right foods! No starvation needed...I can do that:winkwink: my greatest weakness is dark chocolate and coffee :munch::coffee:

anyone else have a guilty food pleasure:)

YESSS! I don't care for sweets very much...and I think I am the only woman on the planet that really does not care for chocolate...I crave salty snacks...and CHEESE...if it's CHEESE or you put cheese on it...I will eat it!!!!!! And French fries...I LOVE McDonald's fries...

:hi:ladies I missed talk to you all! I hope all is well with everyone!!

Well a updated on me: I have been to the ER 2 more times since I have been on here. The bleeding I was having would lighting up to old blood than I would stop than all of a sudden I would start to bleed heavy(with bright red blood)again and having a clot. I went to my OB doc today and he found out what is going on I have a subchorionic hemorrhage. He said that I would bleed more and I can have it up to 20 weeks. The baby is doing wonderful and growing great!!! I go back April 1st for my regular OB check up and to check on the hemorrhage. I'll keep you ladies updated.( right now he just has me on pelvic rest)

:hugs: to all of you wonderful TR ladies!! :hi: and welcome to all the new ladies!

I was wondering about you today!!! I am so glad to hear that your little one is doing well and I am SO GLAD that they know what is causing the bleeding...and that you will be okay!!! :happydance:

Thank you btw way ladies. Once the doc clears me I plan to start working out. O and a lil funny ... My hubby made me promise no OPK's this month. He seen one and said what is this. I said it's a pregnancy test. I told him I took it to see if it was getting lighter...lmao quick save on my part..lol

Haha! Too funny! Go for it...attack him in the morning! I'm all for it! Hahaha. I hope your appointment goes well in the morning. And there is not a whole lot better than BFF time...mine always knows just what to say...I am going jogging with mine in the morning, as a matter of fact...and we have lots to catch up on!

When will your house be finished? That's exciting...the fun part for me is the interior design...It's a PASSION of mine...I am a complete HGTV junkie!

Saga- my DH watches HGTV for ideas. He loves the house renovating shows- we live in a really old 40's house, and we always have a project!

Sooo....in exciting news here, I cant get my husband to believe I'm pregnant, no matter how many sticks I show him. He says he will believe it when a doctor says it.

So I only get to be excited with you guys! Because we aren't telling anybody else yet...

Dash good luck keeping the secret. I thinks it's the hardest one to keep.
As for the house the date we have is May 1st but with all the rain we have gotten in Ohio I am thinking it will be delayed because they haven't been able to do anything in almost a week. Tomorrow is the 2nd nice day in a row and if they are not out there tomorrow I am going to have a fit on them. Saga I love to decorate I actually have been window shopping for a few months. I have only bought a few things. And I have about 1/2 my house packed that we r living in now. I can't wait we even got an extra room for a future baby but for now we will be letting our oldest boy use it until we get pregnant. And while we finish his room.

Saga- my DH watches HGTV for ideas. He loves the house renovating shows- we live in a really old 40's house, and we always have a project!

Sooo....in exciting news here, I cant get my husband to believe I'm pregnant, no matter how many sticks I show him. He says he will believe it when a doctor says it.

So I only get to be excited with you guys! Because we aren't telling anybody else yet...

Lol dash my hubby would be the same, i think it's a man thing, wait to see his face though when the doc confirms it. :haha:

Hi everyone, i hope you are all well today, I'm going to see some friends today for a good old chin wag, much needed and well overdue so i will catch up with you all later, hope you all have a nice day. :hugs:

Momma I am loving your chart.. I will have to take a peak later this morning to see what it is today :)

TTC I am glad to hear you are doing ok. Glad to hear the baby is growing as it should.

Momma: do you suppose that's an implantation dip on your chart at 7dpo?:happydance: Bring on the BFP!!!!:hugs:

Tater girl! What's up with your FF ticker? couldn't click on it yesterday or today? That's just not going to work for us...we have to know at all times what's going on in your cycle:haha::hugs:

Momma: do you suppose that's an implantation dip on your chart at 7dpo?:happydance: Bring on the BFP!!!!:hugs:

OMG I hope so!!! lol how ya feeling lil momma?
AFM keeping myself busy today the kids had a half day so I kept them home and im taking them to this place called jump its a bunch of indoor bounce house's. I will be bringing my book lol maybe I will get a chance to read it though I doubt it :shrug: Hiya to all my girls hope everyone has a great day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->