Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Thank you for your nice and helpful comments. The news was shocking to me at first and I was sad. As for now my emotions have settled and I'm feeling better. We decided today to not even do the recommended clomid. We want to take a break ttc was killing our intimacy and relationship. I have an appointment next week and I know, because he said this on the phone, I have "options"...fun word... Anyway I think the doctor is going to still recommend the clomid and IUI to see if the right tube, that is supposed to be open, will work. Then after a few watched cycles he will then recommend IVF or adoption. We are soooooo worn out! I think IVF is an amazing proces but can be a lot on the body it's also something we can't afford. I also think adoption is a wonderful alternative. Either route...IVF or adoption we will need to wait on. For some reason I am so ok with all of this. My biggest fear is an eptopic more so than my tube no longer working. So for now were holding off ttc and I'll have the doctor appointment next week. Btw my surgery recovery so far has been going really well.

Sometimes the fun and intimacy does go when your ttc, have fun ready and enjoy the break, i would imagine there is a sense of relief atm that you haven't got to temp,opk or bd when you're not really feeling like it. see how you feel in a few weeks or months time. :hugs:

Hi everyone hope you're well.

I've hardly had a chance to get on here these past couple of days, been very busy.
I do have to ep logging on though to check my ticker to see where i am in my cycle as i keep forgetting lol, realy not keeping track.

I'm feeling really stressed out atm, i have no idea why, looking at where i am in my cycle it could be pms starting.

I'm constantly snapping at DH these past few days and it just isn't like me at all I feel tearful at times and a bit down, i think it's the waiting for the results thing, i wish they would hurry up and get here, at least then i will know where i stand and be abe to deal with it !!!!

Also i am really looking forward to our holiday, 1 week and 3 days to go :yipee:
Lissa did you poas again ??

okay tater, I know you're chilled this cycle, BUT THAT TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE AN IMPLANTATION DIP!!!! ...but, you just keep chillin' my friend:happydance::hugs:

Lissa: I took a peek at your chart..it looks like nasty af followed you on your vacation:hugs: sorry:( I guess your body is just getting the hormones straightened back out. I hope you've been able to do some fun stuff with your family and make wonderful memories:flower:

Ready: I think you're doing the right thing. No hasty decisions..just taking a break and nurturing your relationship with DH which is so, so , so important:hugs: I hope you guys have a wonderful month of lovin' each other...JUST because:thumbup:

Spuggle: I *hope* your letter comes this week! Your emotions are completely understandable...hang in there:hugs:

Momma: How are y ou feeling this morning? Better I hope:flower: Hey, do you take probiotics? You might give it some thought...they're GREAT for building your immune system and helping you fight the germs the kids are bringing home:thumbup: so dh is missing your temps, huh?:haha: that's cute:) I've read where women say that their dh is the one who TAKES THEIR TEMP in the morning..can you imagine:haha: my dh would do that, but quite frankly, I would feel weird about that...I don't like to be babied:haha:

Saga, Dash, Future...how are you ladies:)

Okay, so am I losing my mind?! Tater, when I looked at your chart just a bit ago, your temp was below cover line...now, when I just looked again, it's just a little dip..:wacko::wacko:

OK FAITH< HELP...YES I AM chilling..totally and you ARE NOT crazy..>THING is..I think I need help....Can you give me your opinion..???

OK, I got a new thermo but I am still temping to see if there is much of a difference and there is a HUGE difference....With my BBT thermo it's giving WAAAAY lower temps and w/ the new one (not BBT-just digi) it's giving WAY higher ones..there's SUCH a difference that w/ the BBT~ FF is saying is O (with digi) is CD13 and FF is saying with BBT O day is CD14...it TOTALLY changed it...kept solid lines, but totally changed it...
I've been keeping track of the 2, entering the NEW thermo temps...but as of today I was like whoa whoa whoa, there is TOO much of a diff..so I thought I'd switch it out.

IDNot know what to do...? do I use the NEW one or keep going w/ BBT...???
wada ya think ??
HELP:shrug:

I meant still temping w/ the old one too...One right after the other, straight up the whoha each morning...new one 1st....
OH AND i started mid cycle w/ the new one....??? maybe i should have waited to start temping w/ it?

Ready: :hugs: SERIOUSLY, the whole idea of EVERYTHING has gotten SOOoOOoO much better once I started relaxing!!! :thumbup: on partaking in relaxation!!!!! :hugs2:

Spuggle: awww sweets:flower:It's a major bummer to be an emotional rollercoaster..Waiting is like :wacko: ya know for a woman who wants to know something...I am praying for ya..have been, will continue to..and definitely trusting that letter comes soooooooon~

Yeah, Faith, soooo I'm mostly sure that is implant dip and I probably shouldn't have messed w/ thermos~it would be a lil early according to the stats, but the last day or so I've had this crazy weird~ANNOYING pulling/pain/cramp right above pubic bone...and last night was having cramp...
I've always hated that BBT thermo~ I have since the 3rd day I used it and found this new digi one in my medicine stuff~know of ppl that DO NOT use BBT and just reg digi so thought NO harm...BUUUUT, I think I should just switch the temps back to what the BBT says...? That changes O and EVERYTHING:shrug:
I hope you and Lissa can give me your opinion...Sure glad I saved the other temps..Have you started your cleanse yet? I haven't looked at charts for many days:coffee:..can't know where you are...

AFM: things have been busy, my business is doing well and it's keeping me doing and doing :thumbup:
My kids are amazing, growing each day...I love being w/ them...it's just great, however today I would consider listing them on ebay for the highest bidder..If there was a pull your hair out smiley I'd need to use that one today..they are being crazy, NOT nice, kind of bratty, have a bad tone and ahhhhhhh...There are more AWESOME wonderful great cherished days than NOT, but those off days are blah:wacko:
The weather is FINALLY breaking~it's COLD but it's NICE and we went for a run/jog/walk yesterday...I haven't done that in over 14 years b/c of my smoking lung:blush:but me and the boys, the dog and our one crazy cat all went!! it was great!!! we are heading out for that again today!!!!
love to you all!!!!!!

Tate, i know those days oh so well lol, nice that you got out even if it was a little brisk, i also know how much better exercising is since i quit smoking, i walk my dog 2 miles a day now and find it pretty easy, i definitely would have died doing that on my 20 a day habit. :rofl:

How much healthier do you fel for doing it? it amazes me everyday just how much my life has improved, even down to the fact i smell so much fresher instead of like a stale ash tray. :blush:

Well done, it's hard but sooooooo rewarding. :thumbup:

Tate, i know those days oh so well lol, nice that you got out even if it was a little brisk, i also know how much better exercising is since i quit smoking, i walk my dog 2 miles a day now and find it pretty easy, i definitely would have died doing that on my 20 a day habit. :rofl:

How much healthier do you fel for doing it? it amazes me everyday just how much my life has improved, even down to the fact i smell so much fresher instead of like a stale ash tray. :blush:

Well done, it's hard but sooooooo rewarding. :thumbup:

Ewwww I"M sooo loving not smelling like a stinky ciggy butt :dohh: WHY OH WHY did I ever think it wasn't THAT BAD:shrug: Sheesh
There was a time back in the day (when I still smoked) that I DID get my exercise groove on but I had MAJOR stress at the time and being on the treadmill and other machines made it sooo much better..HOWEVER~that didn't last long :haha:and that all faded..HOWEVER, I got this lil itch YESTERDAY:haha:to run!!! I LOVED IT!!! I was even telling the girls PAGES back I thought they was CRAZY for RUNNING!! haha, now that's all I wanna do..I don't get that HORRIBLE pain in my side, I don't feel like my lungs are collapsing (yay) and my heart beats at a normal rate!!!!! YAAHOO!!!!
I DO have these 5-7lbs that I CAN NOT drop no matter what I do ~so I'm hoping this will help!!!!
It IS very rewarding ~~YOU are RIGHT!!!!!!!:kiss:

not that anyone really probably cares. BUT I changed my temps..they are accurate..I was temping w/ 2 diff thermo's a wise charting friend told me it's best to stay consistent..So I made the choice to use the BBT temps, NOT the digi temps since I started it mid cycle..which is retar**d~do NOT know what I decided to do that...:dohh: I ALWAYS have grand ideas..
Anyway, Not sure b/c they are ALL pretty low if it's my progesterone...Not sure why it would be..I've BEEN using my cream...Or I'm looking at the positive~it's implant dip!!??!!!!

Anyway......

Tater, sorry it took allll day to get back with you...we are enroute from FL to WY and my time on the laptop is sporadic as we drive...anywho, I agree with your wise FF friend. I would stay with BBT thermo for this cycle and start the new thermo *IF* it becomes necessary in a week or so:winkwink: hopefully not though. What is your wise friend saying about your major dip???:happydance:

Tater & Spuggle, you guys have accomplished something so many cannot:thumbup: I have seen so many people try to quit or quit..only to go back:nope: your bodies would write you a big love letter if they could:) Good job for being such strong women:hugs:

As for the cleanse.....I'm starting tomorrow:) It's going to be little challenging to do while traveling, but if I wait, it will throw off the whole cycle:( I want to get it done so we can start TTC next cycle. They strongly advise against TTC while doing this cleanse. I have to admit..THAT'S REALLY HARD FOR ME! but, I want to make my body clean and ready to be safe haven for 9 months. :winkwink:

Tater, sorry it took allll day to get back with you...we are enroute from FL to WY and my time on the laptop is sporadic as we drive...anywho, I agree with your wise FF friend. I would stay with BBT thermo for this cycle and start the new thermo *IF* it becomes necessary in a week or so:winkwink: hopefully not though. What is your wise friend saying about your major dip???:happydance:

Tater & Spuggle, you guys have accomplished something so many cannot:thumbup: I have seen so many people try to quit or quit..only to go back:nope: your bodies would write you a big love letter if they could:) Good job for being such strong women:hugs:

As for the cleanse.....I'm starting tomorrow:) It's going to be little challenging to do while traveling, but if I wait, it will throw off the whole cycle:( I want to get it done so we can start TTC next cycle. They strongly advise against TTC while doing this cleanse. I have to admit..THAT'S REALLY HARD FOR ME! but, I want to make my body clean and ready to be safe haven for 9 months. :winkwink:

Ohhh that's OK!!! No biggie:kiss:
Yeah, soooo, I did switch back, which I posted earlier...She didn't say much..she has her bfp so she's not chart stalking anymore..I'd have to say it's SoMeThInG!!!:winkwink: but tomorrow will tell~it should be a major rise..and then I'll be sure it's implant dip:happydance:WHICH...I'm trusting it is....I DO Know~ that 'implant dip' is SOMEWHAT of a myth...I mean it shows on pregnancy AND non preg charts...so we'll see..just keeping my faith in that that I cannot see:flower: and just believing with all my heart this is it..I HONESTLY felt like even if we didn't have :sex: at ALL this cycle it was STILL going to be the month:shrug:SOunds impossible, but NOTHING is IMpossible w/ the Lord!!!!!!and I believe that TOTALLY!!! ((what are YOU saying about my dip???))

So the 8 week/business/leisure trip is all over huh? did it go fast..b/c for me it did!!:haha: So, is the cleanse going to call you into the :loo: every 15min? May make for a LONG trip home :wacko: I'm sure it'll make ya feel better ~YOU and DH!!!! and so what does NOT trying involve when you're NOT allowed to TRY? like KNOW when you'll O so that you can avoid :sex: those 3,4 days.? ugh.I like NOT trying and doing it when ever, but I STILL know when I O...and usually what CD I'm on...Praying for ya girl!!!! keep me posted how it's working and how you feel!!!
:friends:

Hi ladies! How is everone doing?
Tater: I hope this is your :bfp: this month!!
Sweetlissa : Did I see a :bfp: for you! I sure hope this is your month to girl!!
Dash: I bet you are getting excited about seeing your little ones heart beat! How exciting!!
Saga,Faith,Momma,Ready and to the other ladies that I have missed: How are things going with you ladies? I hope all is well and that you get your :bfp:'s soon!!

Update on me: I go this Friday for my 13 week and 1 day regular OB check up plus my OB doc will check on the subchorionic hemorrhage. I have been bleeding dark and brown blood going on for 4 days. I pray every night that the hemorrhage is resolving its self, that I go on to have a happy, healthy, normal pregnancy and a happy, healthy, full term baby!!! I'll let you ladies know how my check up goes.

:hug: to you all!!

HI:hi: TTC!!!! Girl~you have been ON my mind....I was going to PM you..just kept not doing it :shrug:
HOLY MOLY DONUT Shops..13 weeks!!!! that's wonderful!!!! You need to post a pic of your bump again soon ~it's been a while!!!!!
Have you been on bedrest this WHOLE time??? Oh my sweetie ~~
So, this bleeding,,now what does the doc say about it?? it's NOT harmful to the baby and it's just best if you rest...??? I totally cannot remember what it's from, or WHY it's happening...it's been a while since we've heard from you..and that's OK, my point is, I forget what i had for breakfast, so remembering about a hemmorage...it's nearly impossible..:haha:
Love ya sweetie, I'm SURE you'll have a healthy pregnancy and a beautiful miracle to hold up in dedication to the Lord REAL soon!!!!!!
SOOOO glad to hear from you!!!
:hug:

morning girls! thought i would check in today. excuse my terrible punctuation my keyboard isnt working correctly.

hope everyone is doing well! tater- its your month! you have an amazing positive attitude, i love it.

faith- good luck on the fertility cleanse. i totally believe things like that work.

i am sooooo sick, ladies! ive got the worst, earliest bout of morning sickness ive ever had. keeping this pregnancy a secret is becoming quite the chore. but, my ultrasound is in 5 days!

Hooray! For MS!!!!!
You just sit back and enjoy that sweetie!!!!!! :hugs2:

Yes, You are right~it IS our month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and OHhh may I never forget to give thanks EACH day ~for *I* wanted this soo bad..may I not take it for granted..that's my hope for myself...b/c it's easy to just plug along...gotta say, I can't WAIT to have MS!!!!!!!
hheee heee love ya girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss ya:hugs:

hi girls. I sure did miss everyone. We had a great time down at the cabin. Got some wonderful news while we were there too. Our house is finished. Yep when we got back today we got the keys. It was an amazing feeling. It wasn't suppost to be done for another few weeks but they got some great weather and got done early. YEAH!!!!!!! :)
AF came to visit yesterday and she is like something I have never had before. HORRIBLE... But back to vacation the kids loved the hot tub and we played all kinds of games. Watched movies and went hiking. MY BFF went with us to help with the kids seems my hubby just had his surgery. It was a huge help.
So now that we are home the packing begins. I went to the house today and well I was like a kid in a candy store. I quickly ran through it all becuase the heat wasn't on and my shoes were muddy so I took them off. My feet were freezing. Went into the basement and OMG it took my breath away.
I will try to catch up on everything I missed.

LISSA~~~ HOW AWESOME IS THAT????!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SOOO WONDERFUL I'M JUST GOING TO KEEP GOING W/ THE CAPS!!!!!
I HAVE TO ADMIT, WHEN WE BOUGHT OUR LAND WE WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO LIVE IN OUR TRAILER A YEAR, MAX, AND NOW IT'S GOING ON 4...AND I JUST CAN IMAGINE THE FEELING YOU MUST HAVE TO KNOW THAT YOUR BRRRAND SPANKING NEW HOUSE IS READY AND WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A LIL JEALOUS IN A GOOD WAY~YOU COME OFF A GREAT FAM VACA AND FIND OUT YOUR MOVING!!! YAY!!! I'M DOING THE HAPPY DANCE W/ YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH, WADA YA THINK ABOUT THAT CHART EH? I'VE ALWAYS WANTED/DESIRED A PRETTY CHART :winkwink: AND NOW I HAVE ONE!!! GOING TO BE EVEN PRETTIER WHEN IT ENDS IN A BFP...C'MON BFP!!! I TURN 3O THE 11TH SO IT JUST MAY BE THE BEST B-DAY GIFT EVER,(EXCEPT I THINK TATE'S GOING TO GET ME A PURPLE UNICORN PILLOW PET) AND THAT'LL BE A GREAT PRESENT TOO!
MISSED YA GIRL

Thank you... Yes it was a great feeling. When I put the key in the door I feelt the rush of emotions. I wanted to cry scream (from excitement) jump up and down. After everything my hubby and I have done to get a house. Well wait let me telll ya something. We built 2 TWO brand new houses with a company called Maraonda.. The first time we just kinda sat back and watched them build the house. Knowing that it was going to be ours. Sold our trailer we were in and had to be out by the 1st of April. On March 26th they called and said they couldn't approve the loan (after we had already been told everything was a done deal).. YEAH:( So we quick found a house to move into. We did a lease to purchase. Put down 6,000$ (yep we were stooooooopid). 2 months later went on vacation to Wyoming to visit my family and The people called and said that they were going bankrupt and that there was a good chance we would loose the house. Because of them going bankrupt. We had just done a ton of work to this house including putting on a $5,000 deck and french doors on the back. Painted the whole place. Ok so we lost that... That broke my heart... So we moved into a lil house. Then we moved to the house that we are in now. Built another house with Maraonda. IT looked like the white house with the little picket fence you would see on tv.. AMAZING we did $8,000 worth of work equity. Went on vacation again to wyoming last summer. They called and said that they weren't able to do the loan becuase of us being self employed after yet again we had been told it was a done deal..
So yesterday when I got the keys and knew the house was ours... I feelt like a huge weight had been lifted off of me. I feelt like God had finally heard my prayers and opened the door. Thank you God for this.
This morning I am very greatful. Very emotional. As my hubby and I have walked a very long journey to get to where we are. Thanks for letting me get it all out..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->