Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Im always a nervous nilly i guess ugh im glad you have been relaxed though it makes thing alot more enjoyable :) I actually just talked to my mom who is a rn prenatel is not her thing but she said she has the exact same pain and its her sciatic which she said makes since because im constipated which would be why my right side abdomon is uncomfortable and the build up i will call it lol is putting pressure on my sciatic now that I have a good explination i feel alot better im sure after my scan i will be able to chill 95% of the way :) I want to say thanks soooo much for being my sanity I really needed it today nearly had a panic attack lmao now back to good vibes and happy thoughts. so when do you guys plan on attacking the nursery project?

Any time! We all need it some days :)

I imagine we wont get going on the nursery for a few months. We have to finish the downstairs first and move the kids down there...

happy easter to all you wonderfull ladies i hope you have an amazing day with your families :)

Hello ladies:hugs: Happy Resurrection Day :dance:
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day:flower:

As for everyone asking about the cleanse...this is day 30 and the final day as I feel AF circling above. She should be making her appearance tomorrow...grrrr...anyway, my time leading up to AF has been MUCH better than the past few months...no achy/crampy feeling like I was having DAILY from 1dpo until AF came. Sore BBs usually start for me exactly 10 days before AF, this month though, it didn't start until just 3 days ago...I would like to say that PMS seems better too. I've had *waves* of it over the past week, but nothing that lasts the whole day. SO, I feel like perhaps the cleanse did help balance some of the hormones.:thumbup: I'll be anxious to see what AF is like...hopefully it will be lighter with little or no clots (which I usually have lots of..) Tomorrow I'll start royal jelly, COQ10 and something else I can't remember the name of...:haha: I hope and PRAY this cycle will be THE month[-o<

Because we are traveling, we went to a different church this morning for Easter service..it was FULL of LARGE families...it was wonderful:winkwink: A family with 7 kids sat in front of us...the youngest is just 6 weeks old and made me sooooo want to hold that little one in my arms. My dd (8) was beside herself with that cute little one...I'm so excited to have another tiny baby in our house:happydance: Patiently waiting for God's perfect timing:)

Faith You really are such a patient (sp) person and your right god WILL bless you! so funny because your easy af symptoms sound like my pregnancy symptoms this month my bbs were not sore until right before af and usually its at 7dpo no cramps and so on so maybe this is your month after all :) I will keep my fx super tight for you :)

Morning girls! Seems like everyone has left us for nice spring weather...

Its raining here. Still.

Faith, it sounds like that cleanse really did help level your hormones, and probably helped rid of any built up toxins also. Fingers crossed that even if this isn't your month, next month you will KNOW that it worked!

Hello there Ladies!
I have a question for you all. How long did it take for your period to get back on track after the TR?
Mine is well over a week late but all pregnancy test are a BFN. I am ok with that... i don't feel like i am prego either. I have a Dr. appt this Thurs. so i am really anxious to see what he has to say. But i guess i can't wrap my head around this bc i have never had a problem with periods being irregular and i was on my period when i had surgery. Well anyways just looking to see if this a bit peculiar or normal.

I remember asking the same question after my TR- and I think most the girls here had late or strange cycles. Mine was 2 weeks late the first month after and one week late the second month, and in asking around I found that after the surgery its pretty common!

Yeah I didnt feel fully back to myself for at least 4 months :( but trust that you will :)

Hello ladies! Well, AF found me, just before bed last night:( GOOD thing is, I should have the heavier days out of the way before we arrive at camp tomorrow (always a silver lining:haha:)

MOMMA: What can you take or do for the constipation? That is absolutely miserable!!!! Can you drink some laxative teas...like *Smooth Move* or the like? You shouldn't have to live with that:hugs:

LISSA: I wanted to congratulate you on the new business deal with Wal-Mart:thumbup: excellent that you'll have some good work. I pray you won't have to wait months before TTC again:( Take it month by month...something is bound to line up:winkwink:

Faith so the cleanse really did help ease your af symptoms! amazing! have a great time camping im jealous i love camping but if we were to go now we would def. freeze at night and wash away with all the rain lol
im sure there is something i can take but it all sounds so gross lol

Do it Momma- do it now. Lol. I take Calcium Magnesium, it has a TON of benefits during pregnancy but helps keep your regular (liquid form, not pills).

Glad the cleanse worked for you Faith! Have fun camping. I don't know why people enjoy camping, but to each their own, right? Haha.

Momma, Dash is right! Take something and rid yourself of the misery!!!

Dash, I too, am traditionally anti-camping...but we have a really nice travel trailer, with a full BATHROOM..the most important part (especially when one brings AF along:nope:) also has a nice kitchen area and big fridge & freezer, so I can have the option of cooking indoors or out. I grew up with 3 sisters and our family DID NOT camp...but after having 2 boys, it forced me to explore the great outdoors:haha: although by nature, I'm a home-body...love to stay indoors where it's warm:) I have to admit, we have WONDERFUL memories now as a family from the times we have camped *with the camper*....my middle child's favorite memory, as he tells often, "is the time when dad pulled off the road when it was raining and we all got into the camper and mom baked chocolate chip cookies and we ate those with milk and watched it rain" he still talks about that and it was like 3 or 4 years ago!

Momma, I'm looking forward to seeing HIGH numbers tomorrow:hugs:

MOMMABROWN: just wanted to mention, I have read about MANY women have late AF in the first cycle or two following the TR. I really found tha, for me, it took and good 4 cycles to feel *normal* again. It's a huge pain, I know! Especially when you WANT af to come so you can TTC:hugs:

Thank you ladies all so much! :happydance: It made me feel so much better... I was worried something might have went wrong. I thought i was a wacko. lol

And yeah never knew how much i would want AF to come along until i did start TTC...:shock:

:dust: Babydust to all TTC!

YAY!! Thats so awesome! Are you feeling confident now?

Oh momma, wonderful news:happydance: That makes my night!:haha:

We arrived at camp right before a huge storm hit...we've spent a bunch of time, so far, in tornado shelters:wacko: although getting to know lots of really nice people! We spent a while chatting with the Duggar family (19 kids):) They're campsite is just down from ours. ANYWAY, I hope we don't have sirens during the night...not sure if I should sleep with my regular clothes on...grrrr...rain, rain, go away....:haha: well, this is what memories are made of, right?

Good night ladies:hugs:

WOW faith realy the dugger family! thats awsome I really think they are an amazing family :) did you guys talk about anything good?lol I wonder what kind of converdations they would have with someone, do they even have time to talk with all them kids hehe

Good morning ladies. There was so much to catch up on. Momma I love the numbers. WOW...
Faith Sorry AF found you. It is always a lil disappointing.
ASF well.... AF has not shown yet. I am 3 days late. I haven't had the urge to test. Although I am kinda starting to think about it. I told my hubby yesterday that I would test this morning. But when I woke up I said to myself.. I really don't want to see a BFN. And with moving and stress and all that I am just probably messed up. Ok so that is crazy right..LOL.. I have no idea when I O'd. I took 2 OPK's this month just because but both were ---- So.
Anyway.. I wanted to tell you girls that Sunday we will be welcoming a new member to our family. We are getting another St. Bernard who is 4 Months old. Ironiclly he was born on the day I went to the hospital with my first pain from the ectopic pregnancy. But our St. Bernard we have now is in heat. And that was my plan. So in 3 months we should have about 14 puppies running around here. That should keep me busy enough to keep my mind off of TTC while my hubbby is gone..LOL... Anyway. If and when I test I will let you girls know. Love to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->