Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

yay my betas are 232 they not only doubled but trippled!!!!!! and that nasty nurse was like your right where you need to be :) whoot whoot!!!

That's wonderful news!! Those are fantastic high numbers. Congratulations. Now sit back and relax and enjoy building your babe:)

I hear crickets in here! Its a gloomy nasty cold day here...so I will be home ALL day. Somebody get on here and keep me entertained! Haha.

Hey dash Im not much company today lol my lower back hurts and im already having round ligament pain! I forgot how early this started. i literaly have aches in my hips it must be becasue its baby number four and my body is getting right to it lol My weather sux too and the kids have been on spring break stuck in the house driving me nuts luckily im really not to tired so im hoping to get them out today and do something but what im not really sure lol

Ahhh....yes. Its amazing how the higher the number of children, the faster you feel pregnant. My hips and abs are SO relaxed already that I cant button my jeans right.

Im jealous of your nice weather. Im SO ready for spring already!

Soon you will be having to get out the maternity clothes :) so exciting! who would have htought we would be so excired to get big lol

Ahhh, ladies:) You're so blessed...did either of you save your maternity clothes?! Now would probably be a great time to buy clearance winter maternity clothes since the spring clothes are out! Do you have a Motherhood Maternity nearby? Or go online:happydance: how fun!!!! My sis is having her 4th and final baby...so she's planning to give me all of hers maternity clothes:thumbup: (I've told her MANY times...you will be sorry if you get fixed:nope:) she says she's done...she'll have all girls:wacko: her girls are 8, 5-1/2, 18 mo. and due July 14th with her little Sophia:) She's 34 and doesn't want to be an old mom. I say, BRING IT ON BABY! Dh and I don't have a problem with having young kids as we get older...we're not really the type who are anxious to get the kids out of the house so we can buy a motor home and travel the world:haha: We want to be a part of our kids' and grandkids' lives:thumbup:and be available to help when we're needed:flower: Children are a blessing from the Lord and our inheritance!

Anyway, you girls (along with TTC) are going to have beautiful baby bumps for the summer:happydance:

My SIL and my 2 pregnant friends have been giving me pants- but I have NO shirts...and THATS what Im having a problem with. I already started wearing one pair of "convertible" jeans, that are completely normal jeans but have the option of an adjustable waist. They fit SO much better than my normal jeans now, because you know...that first trimester wonderful bloating, and when I wear something snug it causes pain on my right side (which I now know is my giant cyst).

My boobs...are GIANT. Haha. So along with my little bump (which was already a bit bumpy, lol) I have these giant boobs. I don't know what I'm going to do if it ever gets warm and I cant wear my hooded sweatshirts- because my T-shirts don't even close to fit.

Giant boobs I love that part lol I actually have to start from scratch with everything we had that house fire and lost all of our stuff including all our stuff we had stored in the basement ugh! its all good though I wll just triy to find clearence and used :) how is everyone doing? you guys must be having nice weather unlike me, its been raining here like all week :(

Wow, I could not imagine losing everything! We had a really bad flood right before my surgery and my son lost all his stuff the poor kid, and we lost all of our stuff we had stored in the basement. So- yeah, all the left over baby things and stored clothes were gone. But I have to say Im pretty excited to bargain shop this summer! I love garage sales and finding good deals.

Since we had to tear everything out of the downstairs, we are making an extra bedroom. Which means the older kids get giant downstairs rooms and I get to, once again, convert the upstairs room into a nursery.

FAITH! How are you feeling about this month? Did the cleanse make you feel any better?

Ive really got to get my butt out of bed. Its beautiful outside for the first time in a long time, and the kids have an eater egg hunt in an hour.

Dash im with you love garage sailing! we have our fist local community yard sale day sat the 30th cant wait to find some bargains!!! usualy go with my sister but im not thinking that will be the case this year :( have fun at your egg hunt in the nice weather we will be going to see another movie today since its raining again!! your baby looks like a realy baby inyour ticker I love it!!!
Faith im sying to know if the cleanse did the trick too!! did you lose any weight while on the cleanse?

Is your sister still having a hard time?

I enjoyed the sunshine for about 15 minutes- then I threw up. So I will continue to enjoy it from my couch, in front of the giant windows in the living room.

oh god you poor thing! yeah she hates me and I just texted her because I go myslef all freaked out thinking im having an ectopic because the pain on my lower right back is radiating into my butt bad and that was her symptom when she had hers ugh so now I have her asking me what th dr. said yeah I called the dr. on a sat about butt pain anyways hes says it would be to early to have ectopic symtoms and hes sending me for another hcg on monday just to make sure my levels are going up

Girl, you are FINE! Those first set of numbers were outrageously amazing!

I talked to my doc about pain- because a lot of my pain is different this time around. He said the more surgeries, the more scar tissue, the more strange pain.

Momma I am so happy to see your numbers. I am actually jumping up and down in my seat.. I am so happy for you.
Sorry I have been MIA. My dog is in heat right after moving into the house. SO that has been alot to keep up on.
My daughter has been having volleyball games almost everyday.
But I have to say I finally see a lil sunshine. We got some great news this week. We were at the lot getting ready to sell our Semi Trucks when we got a call from Wal-Mart. Saying they needed us. I was like OMG OMG.. I cried I was so happy. SO we are back into the trucking business. But that also means my hubby will be gone for months at a time. So it looks like TTC has gone out the window. Until next winter. He will be leaving sometime in the next 2 weeks. So there is no way we will hit my next cycle. Who knows maybe I can make a quick trip for a night if he isn't to far away..

dash I was thinking that to cause thats the side I have always seemed to have pains in since surgury, god i hope your right again thanks for the pep talk

Momma I am so happy to see your numbers. I am actually jumping up and down in my seat.. I am so happy for you.
Sorry I have been MIA. My dog is in heat right after moving into the house. SO that has been alot to keep up on.
My daughter has been having volleyball games almost everyday.
But I have to say I finally see a lil sunshine. We got some great news this week. We were at the lot getting ready to sell our Semi Trucks when we got a call from Wal-Mart. Saying they needed us. I was like OMG OMG.. I cried I was so happy. SO we are back into the trucking business. But that also means my hubby will be gone for months at a time. So it looks like TTC has gone out the window. Until next winter. He will be leaving sometime in the next 2 weeks. So there is no way we will hit my next cycle. Who knows maybe I can make a quick trip for a night if he isn't to far away..

sweets do you bread your dog? what kind of dog? congrats on hubby getting back to trucking!!!!!! it sucks about not ttc is he gone a long time ? is that why you have to wait until next winter? As you can see I really make myself nuts thinking about what is going on in my body once I settle my mind I think of something else google it get worked up then need to keep looking to find the reason why aaahhhh!!!

Google always ends in death. Its absurd- its what drives people into the emergency room for not emergent situations. Only Google can turn ear pain into an aneurysm.

so so true! also bnb can be awsome and very supportive but you can also pick the worst things to read! stay out of the first trimester thread lol it is scary a whole lot of omg im bleeding and omg this hurts aaaahhhhhh to much for me to handle i think of my own crazy things I dont need help

dash I dont know how you got to 9 weeks with out freaking out?!?! your a touch lady I have only been knowingly preggo for a week adn think I took llike 5 years off my life! dear god please make may 3rd get here soon!

I've actually been surprisingly relaxed this pregnancy. I think I was way more neurotic with my first...maybe I was so neurotic I have nothing left for this pregnancy. Lol. I was pretty bad the second time also. Seriously, I was afraid to do anything, even afraid to drive the first time.

I have this really good feeling that everything is going to be just fine. Did a LOT of soul searching and praying right before I got pregnant.

Just try to relax! Maybe you will get lucky and get terrible morning sickness, so that every morning when you wake up and puke over the side of your bed your reminded that everything is going to be just fine. Hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->