Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

soooo, I SHOULD know this by NOW, but how long does an egg live after it's released??????
if you have O "pain" does that start AFTER it's released or before?
I'm confused...

soooo, I SHOULD know this by NOW, but how long does an egg live after it's released??????
if you have O "pain" does that start AFTER it's released or before?
I'm confused...

Good question on the O pain...I've wondered that too. For me, it seems to correspond to what FF usually calculates as O day...but sometimes I've felt it like two days in a row:shrug: hope someone around here knows:winkwink:

I know that dash is right about the length the egg lives but i believe the o pain is the follicles bursting which is right before O

Okay Momma, so I suppose no test results again?!:shrug: making us all wait until tomorrow...I hope everything is super:hugs:

sorry faith we have to wait lol Its killing me but im sure once my numbers are good I will be dying for my scan :wacko: Im haveing some right side discomfort and my mom says its from being constipated and you know us crazy girls I keep thinking its the worst :dohh:

Okay, I pretty much expected to wait:haha:

Your Mom is probably right. It's amazing the pains you can have when your backed-up..besides, I would think it's too early to have ectopic pains..don't you? Not exactly sure, but I thought it would take at least another week or more. I know Lissa started having pain at 4+6, but it could have been her kidney stones, too. She did have kidneys too, didn't she??? Or was it just the ectopic causing those pains? ANYWAY, try not to worry. And you're right..once the numbers come back great, then it's the scan to worry about:dohh: We probably wouldn't have made for good pioneer women....they had to wait for a few missed AF's to really know if they were preggers and then you had NO IDEA what was going on in there until it was time for the baby to be born. And a stick to bite down on and a shot of whiskey wouldn't have done it for me:nope: those were some STRONG women:winkwink:

lol pioneer woman and me dont make for a good thing lol I think sweets hubby had the stones???? Idk I will def. let you girl know whts up as soon as I do tomorrow.

Thanks,,,
So, the bursting follicles doooo what? and that causes the pain....?
oh it probably doesn't matter...
thanks girls!!!

Thanks,,,
thanks girls!!!

They burst? Lol. Imagine its like a little bubble on your ovary with your egg inside, and when it bursts open the egg comes out and starts its journey down the tube.

Thinking of you today Momma!

I have my appt this morning, about 2 hours away in Seattle.

There's always more going on in there than *I* can imagine...CRAZY

Dash, What appt do you have today?? Maybe you said, Ya know me...

Spuggle~don't you have your doc appt today..? or tomorrow, or yesterday??

:friends:

Thanks,,,
thanks girls!!!

They burst? Lol. Imagine its like a little bubble on your ovary with your egg inside, and when it bursts open the egg comes out and starts its journey down the tube.

Good luck today dash I hope we get to see a pic :) I just called my drs office and of course got a answering machine for the lady i need to speak too! ugh why must they make me wait soooo long!!

Thanks,,,
thanks girls!!!

Good luck today dash I hope we get to see a pic :) I just called my drs office and of course got a answering machine for the lady i need to speak too! ugh why must they make me wait soooo long!!

Well, sheesh! Don't they know you have a whole group of bnb sisters on the edge of their seats:dohh:

Thanks,,,
thanks girls!!!

Dash, I'm praying for good news from your appt. today:hugs:

yay my betas are 232 they not only doubled but trippled!!!!!! and that nasty nurse was like your right where you need to be :) whoot whoot!!!

yay my betas are 232 they not only doubled but trippled!!!!!! and that nasty nurse was like your right where you need to be :) whoot whoot!!!

:happydance:Wonderful news!:happydance:

When will you have your results from the progesterone test?

Ahhhh, you will have a blessed Easter for sure:hugs:

oh sorry faith they said that that was good too!
Dash girl where are you? i want pics lol

Im right here! Its only 130 here, lol.

MOMMA THOSE NUMBERS ARE AWESOME!!!!! Yay! Looks like your pregnant and its definitely in the right spot! Whats the action plan from here?

Just got home from my appt- had TWO separate ultrasounds today. The baby is doing GREAT and I got to see its little arms and legs that it just grew. HB was in the 170's :) I go back in 3 weeks for my 12 week. I declined all genetic testing this time.

The doc freaked me out by noting some kind of mass on my right ovary, where I have been having some pain. He said he needed to send me down the hall where they have better machines to make sure it was not an ectopic TWIN. I had a small freak out on the inside. But its just a cyst, and everything will be fine, thank God.

I got a pic but its not a very good one- you can see the little arms and legs, but Im not even sure how to post it on here!

Im right here! Its only 130 here, lol.

MOMMA THOSE NUMBERS ARE AWESOME!!!!! Yay! Looks like your pregnant and its definitely in the right spot! Whats the action plan from here?

Just got home from my appt- had TWO separate ultrasounds today. The baby is doing GREAT and I got to see its little arms and legs that it just grew. HB was in the 170's :) I go back in 3 weeks for my 12 week. I declined all genetic testing this time.

The doc freaked me out by noting some kind of mass on my right ovary, where I have been having some pain. He said he needed to send me down the hall where they have better machines to make sure it was not an ectopic TWIN. I had a small freak out on the inside. But its just a cyst, and everything will be fine, thank God.

I got a pic but its not a very good one- you can see the little arms and legs, but Im not even sure how to post it on here!

Glad all is going great Dash!!!

hoot hoot holla hooray girls!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's ALL great news Dash and Momma!!!
Momma, maybe you have tweens in there!?!?!!!!!!!

I hate it when dox have to send you down the hall w/ better machines..Yeesh....Glad it's just a cyst....anything they do for/to that? just let it be!?!
Love ya girls!!!!
It's a beautiful day here in PA!!!! YAY!!! thank you Lord!!!

Dash, awesome news!!!! glad everything looks okay with the cyst:dohh: I would/plan to decline genetic testing as well. Our little one's are special picked just for us by God...I'll take whatever He's giving:haha:

Momma, I'm so glad you got your progesterone levels checked...gives you extra peace of mind:thumbup: soooo, looks like it took you 6 mo. from TR to PG, eh? Not bad:winkwink: (not quite as good as Dash, though:haha:) even though I know it seemed like a LOOOONG time to you.

Tater, enjoy your beautiful weather:hugs: It's supposed to be in the 20's tonight and tomorrow night..sheesh! I was SURE Easter would be beautiful this year since it falls so much later than usual:nope: oh, well, we're leaving anyway...headed for family camp (in TX)....but we can't de-winterize our travel trailer until we get further south because the pipes will FREEZE:nope: I don't feel like I'm prepared yet for this trip...it's hard to get in the camping mode when it still feels like winter outside:wacko:

TTC, good to see you:hugs: I hope you're feeling well!:flower:

TTC thanks how you doing?
Dash great news you must have loved seeing him :) I hate when drs freak you out for no reason ugh!!!
faith yeah its been 7 cycles but I really didnt try the frist month, tag your next girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->