Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Morning ladies..... I wanted to mention to my other TR sisters that this month we used Preseed and I really think it's a great product. It's weird but since my TR, my CM was very scant. Also, DH took Fertilaid vitamins. Hard to say if it made a difference but you never know. I am really trying not to stress about all of these aches and cramps. Sigh... these next few months are going to drag. Can't wait to hear what my betas are tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well:)

Morning ladies..... I wanted to mention to my other TR sisters that this month we used Preseed and I really think it's a great product. It's weird but since my TR, my CM was very scant. Also, DH took Fertilaid vitamins. Hard to say if it made a difference but you never know. I am really trying not to stress about all of these aches and cramps. Sigh... these next few months are going to drag. Can't wait to hear what my betas are tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well:)

I lliked the preseed too! some woman really hate it though :shrug: I think we are on a roll here and faith,sweets and tater will be knocked up before we know it :) then we can all be big pimpin preggo in the summer together :) I know how you feel about it going to take forever but i promise after the first couple of days when your worried about your numbers the days seem to o by pretty quick! look dash is already 10 weeks I cant believe it!!!!:happydance: I will be 6 on wednesday and tuesday is myy scan and it seemed like it was going to take forever to get here and it really did'nt (thank god) How ya feeling today has it sunk in yet? or is the worry taking its place?

YES, IM 10 WEEKS!! Woohoo! Haha. Im excited! I can feel movement, and I know everything is going to be just great with this pregnancy :) I have the big 12 week scan on the 12th.

I really wish Tater would chime in! I had her cell number to be able to text her once upon a time, but I didn't realize that if you didn't delete your inbox messages they delete them for you :(

Cant wait to hear those numbers tomorrow CDN!

And Momma, I cant believe its almost 6 weeks already!

Faith and Lissa- hope you girls are having a relaxing weekend, and hopefully spring has hit where you are :)

Well, I'm off to get ready for church. I haven't been to church in a few years, but there is a new church a town over that I'm going to go try out today.

HI fellow TR ladies:wave:

Just dropping back in to say Hello and wish all the ladies who got their :bfp: a H&H 9 months.

And lots of :dust: to everyone who is TTC :hugs:

Future: Good to see you! How have you been? Where are you in your cycle? (or are you not keeping close tabs on that:winkwink:)

Momma: Woohooo for 6 weeks:thumbup: Is it hard to believe that many women don't even find out they're preggers until 6 weeks?! (I mean those that aren't even trying TTC) I'm glad everything seems to be going smoothly:hugs:

Dash: 10 weeks:happydance: first tri is flying by!!!! And good for you for trying to find a good church:thumbup: I hope it went well this morning:hugs: It's always hard to go to a new church...hopefully you felt welcomed:flower:

CDNMom: Thanks for sharing the tip:thumbup: Did you use the tubes of preseed or the external, get ya ready type of stuff? so, what are your kids saying? :winkwink:

Lissa: I hope you catch the egg before hubby leaves:hugs: On the other hand, it sounds like you'll have plenty to keep you busy, if not:hugs:

Tater: Where the heck are ya, girlie? I'm glad you're keeping busy, but we love it when you pop in to say HI!

AFM, just heading back to WY following family camp. We had a WONDERFUL time once the tornadoes passed on Tuesday:wacko: our kids can't wait to go back:happydance: the BAD news however, I woke up this morning to a UTI, so we're heading to a Wholefoods to pickup D-Monnose and CRAN pills...ugh.. I know better and got lax on taking daily cranberry pills. :nope: anyway, I usually have good success getting rid of them if I tackle it right away:thumbup: I met a TR gal at camp:) She has 2 tr kiddos, 3 yrs & 3mo.! She shared with me some herbs that she took that ride the body of scar tissue. She just had her 5th c-section (3 mo. ago) and the dr. was in shock....she had absolutely NO scar tissue whatsoever! Prior to giving birth to her first TR baby, she had an ectopic...the dr. was reluctant, but she begged him to leave her tube, even though it had scar tissue in it and he said she would likely have more ectopic on that side...anyway, she started taking the herbs to rid her body of the scar tissue. BOTH of her sons we're conceived in that tube! HER DOCTOR was so excited for her when he realized it was from that tube. When he performed her c-section he said her tubes were completely free of any scar tissue:) GIRLS THERE'S ALWAYS HOPE!!!!!

Wow! Awesome story Faith! I also find D mannose to be awesome for UTI's.

Church was great! I'm looking forward to going back next week. The kids both had a great time also.

Hi ladies!!! Sorry i haven't dropped by in a while..WOW:yipee: i am so excited to see all these :bfp: It is awesome...i feel kinda down cuz i am still saving for my TR and alot of girls at my job are preggers and me..nada:cry:..still have to have TR first...things have been hectic and stressful for me here lately and i am really hoping things start to look up...:wacko: Again...congrats to all u beautiful newly pregnant ladies:happydance: can't wait to hear how ur following months progress

QUOTE]I lliked the preseed too! some woman really hate it though :shrug: I think we are on a roll here and faith,sweets and tater will be knocked up before we know it :) then we can all be big pimpin preggo in the summer together :) I know how you feel about it going to take forever but i promise after the first couple of days when your worried about your numbers the days seem to o by pretty quick! look dash is already 10 weeks I cant believe it!!!!:happydance: I will be 6 on wednesday and tuesday is myy scan and it seemed like it was going to take forever to get here and it really did'nt (thank god) How ya feeling today has it sunk in yet? or is the worry taking its place?[/QUOTE]

Hi Momma, omg you must be so pumped for your scan. I will be waiting on the edge of my seat for your awesome results. I have some worry but I have no control over anything so I'm holding on to that. What's meant to happen will happen so I just need to do what I can to have a healthy body, eat well, sleep and think positively. You guys didn't know this but I was a smoker (gasp!) so that's my biggest gift to my little bean right now. And to myself of course but it's so sad how that didn't ever stop me! I was a closet smoker. Never in public. Would smoke in the am before work and then after work in the evening. Sooo gross but it's been a long habit. Kind of irritated with DH. He smokes 1 per day in the evening and when he was going outside, he said, well, we still have 1/2 a pack. We might as well finish it. Um, seriously? Thanks for the support. Needless to say, I declined:) Anyways, not sure why I started on this topic but thanks for your checking in and I will hopefully have at least my first beta numbers today and my second will be tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

hey Faith. Tornados? Yikes, that some scary stuff. Glad you are safe and that is a really cool story. My TR doctor said my scaring was minimal which is good because I had 3 c-sections and the TR so I thought it would be a mess in there. Something to consider after my 4th c-section though. Sorry to hear about your UTI. Been there and it's not fun. We used the tube of Preseed that came with the applicators. So funny, the first time DH decided to put it in and I started laughing and saying I felt like there would be a speculum insertion at any moment. Felt very clinical and pap like. Ha, ha! So, after that, I would just put in about half what they said about 10 mins before BD and he didn't even know. One time he said "wow, we didn't even need that preseed stuff". Sigh, he's adorable....

YES, IM 10 WEEKS!! Woohoo! Haha. Im excited! I can feel movement, and I know everything is going to be just great with this pregnancy :) I have the big 12 week scan on the 12th.QUOTE]

Dash, where did the time go? Movement? Wow, I cannot WAIT for that. So exciting! How is your MS? I feel waves of nausea that only seem to go away if I eat. My bb's feel like they have been strapped on me. Don't even feel like mine. Can't wait to see your little bean on the 12 week scan. That's probably my fav time for scan because you can see fingers and toes and they look fully formed, just little. Two week countdown... Yay!

COngrats CDN WOW that was so quick. I am happy for you. Hope everything goes smoothly.
AF showed a few days ago. So we are trying this month as my hubby wont be leaving until the 16th. Which gives us plenty of time.. WOOOHOOOOO
As for the puppies. I am not sure the male we are getting will know what to do right now. SO it might be New Years before we have puppies around here. I can't wait though it will be great. I am a puppy sucker

So jealous. I love, love puppies. Tried to convince DH to get one a few months ago but he really convinced me we can't handle a 3rd dog. Our 2yr old rottie is such a bear and if she had a little brother to play with, they would destroy our house. She's like a bull in a china shop. Always knocking stuff over. She is the kindest, sweetest girl though. At least when she wrestles with our 10yr old Jack Russel, the damage is minimal;) Plus, he's a mean little dog and probably wouldn't appreciate a new sibling! Hope you're enjoying your new house. It always takes so long to feel like "home". We moved in March and I still don't feel settled in.

Future: Good to see you! How have you been? Where are you in your cycle? (or are you not keeping close tabs on that:winkwink:)

Momma: Woohooo for 6 weeks:thumbup: Is it hard to believe that many women don't even find out they're preggers until 6 weeks?! (I mean those that aren't even trying TTC) I'm glad everything seems to be going smoothly:hugs:

Dash: 10 weeks:happydance: first tri is flying by!!!! And good for you for trying to find a good church:thumbup: I hope it went well this morning:hugs: It's always hard to go to a new church...hopefully you felt welcomed:flower:

CDNMom: Thanks for sharing the tip:thumbup: Did you use the tubes of preseed or the external, get ya ready type of stuff? so, what are your kids saying? :winkwink:

Lissa: I hope you catch the egg before hubby leaves:hugs: On the other hand, it sounds like you'll have plenty to keep you busy, if not:hugs:

Tater: Where the heck are ya, girlie? I'm glad you're keeping busy, but we love it when you pop in to say HI!

AFM, just heading back to WY following family camp. We had a WONDERFUL time once the tornadoes passed on Tuesday:wacko: our kids can't wait to go back:happydance: the BAD news however, I woke up this morning to a UTI, so we're heading to a Wholefoods to pickup D-Monnose and CRAN pills...ugh.. I know better and got lax on taking daily cranberry pills. :nope: anyway, I usually have good success getting rid of them if I tackle it right away:thumbup: I met a TR gal at camp:) She has 2 tr kiddos, 3 yrs & 3mo.! She shared with me some herbs that she took that ride the body of scar tissue. She just had her 5th c-section (3 mo. ago) and the dr. was in shock....she had absolutely NO scar tissue whatsoever! Prior to giving birth to her first TR baby, she had an ectopic...the dr. was reluctant, but she begged him to leave her tube, even though it had scar tissue in it and he said she would likely have more ectopic on that side...anyway, she started taking the herbs to rid her body of the scar tissue. BOTH of her sons we're conceived in that tube! HER DOCTOR was so excited for her when he realized it was from that tube. When he performed her c-section he said her tubes were completely free of any scar tissue:) GIRLS THERE'S ALWAYS HOPE!!!!!

Faith im glad you and your family had a great time camping, sorry you got a stinkin uti :dohh: i hate those things. what an awsome story about the TR lady and whta are the odds of running into her it must have been meant to be :) Do you remember the name of the herbs? im curious

QUOTE]I lliked the preseed too! some woman really hate it though :shrug: I think we are on a roll here and faith,sweets and tater will be knocked up before we know it :) then we can all be big pimpin preggo in the summer together :) I know how you feel about it going to take forever but i promise after the first couple of days when your worried about your numbers the days seem to o by pretty quick! look dash is already 10 weeks I cant believe it!!!!:happydance: I will be 6 on wednesday and tuesday is myy scan and it seemed like it was going to take forever to get here and it really did'nt (thank god) How ya feeling today has it sunk in yet? or is the worry taking its place?

Hi Momma, omg you must be so pumped for your scan. I will be waiting on the edge of my seat for your awesome results. I have some worry but I have no control over anything so I'm holding on to that. What's meant to happen will happen so I just need to do what I can to have a healthy body, eat well, sleep and think positively. You guys didn't know this but I was a smoker (gasp!) so that's my biggest gift to my little bean right now. And to myself of course but it's so sad how that didn't ever stop me! I was a closet smoker. Never in public. Would smoke in the am before work and then after work in the evening. Sooo gross but it's been a long habit. Kind of irritated with DH. He smokes 1 per day in the evening and when he was going outside, he said, well, we still have 1/2 a pack. We might as well finish it. Um, seriously? Thanks for the support. Needless to say, I declined:) Anyways, not sure why I started on this topic but thanks for your checking in and I will hopefully have at least my first beta numbers today and my second will be tomorrow. Fingers crossed.[/QUOTE]

Im soooo o stoked for my scan tomorrow it makes my bday today seem like nadda i just want tomorrow to hurry up lol I cant waIT TO here what your betas are :happydance: Im a drinking smoker so during my last 2ww I had some drinks and a few smokes which i know they are yucky but truly a guilty pleasure of mine a beer and ciggarette go hand in hand :blush: But im def not not a pregnant smoker and really I didnt do it but once a month so I dont feel to bad about it since I uuse to be a big smoker and hubby still is too and yuck yuck he smells so bad to me since I got preggo and even before he stunk once your not a smoker, smokers smell super bad which im sure you have noticed. ok I will keep checking in today for your betas :)

Hi ladies!!! Sorry i haven't dropped by in a while..WOW:yipee: i am so excited to see all these :bfp: It is awesome...i feel kinda down cuz i am still saving for my TR and alot of girls at my job are preggers and me..nada:cry:..still have to have TR first...things have been hectic and stressful for me here lately and i am really hoping things start to look up...:wacko: Again...congrats to all u beautiful newly pregnant ladies:happydance: can't wait to hear how ur following months progress

Thanks lady were all super excited :happydance: I hope you get to have your surgury soon!!!

EUGH its so rainy and nasty here today! Perfect day for feeling nauseous and exhausted and needing a nap!

I smoked occasionally before TR- after I smoked some. Quit when TTC but had a few drinks and one smoke the day I o'ed the cycle I got pregnant. Havent even felt like smoking since!

My husband started hypnotherapy for smoking cessation on Saturday. BOY was he lovely yesterday and last night from the withdrawals. He woke up at 2am for no reason and started cursing about the house...just being angry. I just layed in bed and laughed, I mean, what could I do? It will be over soon. Really hoping it works.

Cant wait to hear those betas, and see that scan pic tomorrow! TR girls are on a roll around here!

I'm at work and barely keeping it together. I had my first beta on Saturday. I was 15dpo and I just found out it was 22. My dr said this may mean I will miscarry or have an ectopic:( My digi picked up the pregnancy at 14dpo. I just had blood drawn again and will have the results at the end of the day. I have no spotting or cramping but I have very strong pregnancy symptoms. Please, please tell me you have seen this before? I am so scared:( I can't stop crying at my desk and I hate feeling so weak and vulnerable. I'm in the middle of a huge audit and can't go home and I just wish I didn't even know the numbers so I could have held on to the hope a little longer. My GP will book me for an US this week though I wonder if it will even show anything yet? I just told my kids yesterday. Now I wish I hadn't....

Do you think maybe you O'ed a little later than usual? Perhaps what the digi was picking up was more like 8 or 9dpo than 14, if you were late. Cycles get really messed up after surgery.

I will be praying for you. Make sure to keep us updated!

Try using this chart:

https://betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

You can see, that if your DPO is off by even a few days 22 might not be that bad of a number. Also, it lists the lowest reported beta for your day.

I'm at work and barely keeping it together. I had my first beta on Saturday. I was 15dpo and I just found out it was 22. My dr said this may mean I will miscarry or have an ectopic:( My digi picked up the pregnancy at 14dpo. I just had blood drawn again and will have the results at the end of the day. I have no spotting or cramping but I have very strong pregnancy symptoms. Please, please tell me you have seen this before? I am so scared:( I can't stop crying at my desk and I hate feeling so weak and vulnerable. I'm in the middle of a huge audit and can't go home and I just wish I didn't even know the numbers so I could have held on to the hope a little longer. My GP will book me for an US this week though I wonder if it will even show anything yet? I just told my kids yesterday. Now I wish I hadn't....

Oh man girl dont freak yet if your numbers double thats a great sign! Just being on bnb I have seen low numbers turn out to be just fine you would be surprised how many dr.s freak woman out and then things go just perfect!! I cant wait to here your second number thats a better judge then just one lone number :)

Oh dear:hugs: I'm praying for doubling numbers. I'm so sorry this part of the journey is so stressful. Looking at Dash's beta charts, I do still think it's hopeful:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->